GummyBearKisses
RED TEAM ROCKS

Old 12-30-2014, 11:05 PM

Bonus Round!
Username: [GummyBearKisses]
Question One [response]All days
Question Two [response]If my group finds time to be online =(
Question Three: [response] Ninjas
Question Four: [response] I liked the surprise of each and every theme diversity
Question Five: [response] I liked that we learned of all the lands=)

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 12-30-2014, 11:28 PM

Island Contest Finale Entry
Username: Nephila
Island Represented: Tapio
Commentary: She sells a deadly herb that the assassins of Vile pay the pirates top dollar for. . . and you thought pirates and ninjas hated each other! While it's illegal on other islands it grows wild in Tapio. She's all to happy to make money clearing her island of such a deadly plant.
Image:

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-31-2014, 12:26 AM

Thank you guys for all the wonderful submissions and responses! I'll get them up in two shakes of.... Hmm... ::looks at row of open windows:: .... Okay, maybe five shakes of a lamb's tail. xD

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 12-31-2014, 12:37 AM

Mmm lamb. nom nom nom. XD Time for somemore coffee for me!

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 12-31-2014, 12:39 AM

I like shakes better.

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-31-2014, 12:41 AM

If I hadn't just eaten, I'd want some lamb with a milkshake on the side.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 12-31-2014, 01:09 AM

Coffee flavored shakes! :D

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 12-31-2014, 02:24 AM

Username: Esmme
Commentary: Psst. Psst! Hey, you. Yeah, you! Please, please be buying one of these baby panthers. They be lots of fun, I be swearing! Cute and cuddly, and bitey, and nommy, and scratchy- *clears throat and starts over* They be clever creatures; won't be staying in their boxes, they won't. You know what? Free panther baby to a new home. Please be taking one.
Image:

Aaand this one. :D

Bonus Round!
Username: Esmme
Question One Every. Single. One. ;) 5, going on 6 with a group entry in a few minutes!
Question Two I will be submitting our entry as soon as I'm through helping the last couple group members dress. *clears throat* Sometimes they need a little help with the zippers. And the buttons. And the strings. *sighs happily* But that's what a coordinator is for!
Question Three: My favorites .... Gwydion and Cacao, so both rounds 1 and 2. :)
Question Four: I loved the "one entry every few days" format. It worked well since I wasn't able to be online every day, and let me think about my entries before submitting them. What would make it better, you ask? Hm. I think you covered everything one could ask for from an avatar contest!
Question Five: I would like to say that the islands that were created (be it by Mene creators, or fans) were fantastic. There was such creativity in both the cultures, the races, and the avatars submitted. I enjoyed reading them all, and look forward to future clarification on each island's unique flare. Thank you for all your hard work keeping up with the contest, and for doing the research and making this happen!

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 12-31-2014, 02:29 AM

Oh! Oh! I want a free baby panther! 8D

Esmme

Old 12-31-2014, 02:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
Oh! Oh! I want a free baby panther! 8D
O___O *throws one at Kent* Please, be taking one! Three be too many to keep track of.

shinigamikarasu
(^._.^)ノ

Penpal

Old 12-31-2014, 02:38 AM

Username: shinigamikarasu
Commentary: You don't know which pirate crew tried hiding this stash in your favorite spot, but you can't help being amused by the thought that any one of the pirate crews you deal with is actually trading you expensive clothes and jewelry for their own gold.
Image:

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 12-31-2014, 03:03 AM

Bonus Round!
Username: star2000shadow
Question One all of them.
Question TwoNo, im not much of a group person.
Question Three: Contest two.. and the final contest.. i like the avi i came up with for the wildcard.
Question Four: it worked GREAT for me. allowed me to focus on one avi at a tim einstead of submitting them all at once...
Question Five: Can we do them again?

shinigamikarasu
(^._.^)ノ

Penpal

Old 12-31-2014, 03:48 AM

Bonus Round!
Username: shinigamikarasu
Question One I participated in all of them.
Question Two Not this time.
Question Three: I really like my entires for Merkhet and Tapio.
Question Four: I thought it was great. I liked the format a lot. There was a lot of variety and I was always excited to see the next islands. My biggest challenge was choosing which one I wanted to use!
Question Five: I loved learning about all of the islands! I can't wait to see more about them in the future.

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Send a message via Yahoo to Cardinal Biggles

Old 12-31-2014, 04:18 AM

★ Group Contest Entry! ★
Users in this entry: bloodstainedwings, Cardinal Biggles, Dystopia, HamletSpamlet, KatMagenta, ~LONGCAT~
Entry theme: A Christmas Carol
Commentary: Theme taken from the Dickens' Classic, with victorian illustrations and textual details as reference
Image(s):

Esmme

Old 12-31-2014, 04:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardinal Biggles View Post
★ Group Contest Entry! ★
Users in this entry: bloodstainedwings, Cardinal Biggles, Dystopia, HamletSpamlet, KatMagenta, ~LONGCAT~
Entry theme: A Christmas Carol
Commentary: Theme taken from the Dickens' Classic, with victorian illustrations and textual details as reference
Image(s):

OOoo, that's fantastic!! I love it!!

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 12-31-2014, 04:29 AM

Username: Kent
Commentary: Here's a noble Tapi merchant. His wares are handmade Tapi weapons: bows, quivers, and arrows.
Image:

Esmme

Old 12-31-2014, 04:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
Commentary: Here's a noble Tapi merchant. His wares are handmade Tapi weapons: bows, quivers, and arrows.
Image:
Lookin' all good and fancy! *grins* I love him.

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 12-31-2014, 04:52 AM

Thanks, Esmme~ > w<

Bonus Round!
Question One All five rounds~
Question Two No. I'd like to, but I haven't gone around looking for a group yet. I'll see if I can join a group before the event ends~ >:3
Question Three: I think I like the second and fourth ones the most. X3 I liked seeing the entries for Gwydion and Dainae. And I had a fun time making the Merkhet avi~
Question Four: It totally worked for me. I like changing my avi every few days. It was a challenge but it was fun! I think four days for each challenge is perfect.
Question Five: I had a great time making avis. It's a nice change from contests that last the whole event. It made me spend a lot of gold on new commons, just like Project Mene. XD

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 12-31-2014, 05:28 AM

Username: shadami
[b]Commentary:[/bi'm selling myself to the pirates *kiss*
Image:

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-31-2014, 06:21 AM

Wow - lots of entries while I was off checking up on my Animal Crossing town. xD And our first finished group entry! Yay~

I'll get these up!

Chexala
cat whisperer

Penpal

Old 12-31-2014, 08:02 AM

Username: Chexala
Commentary: Tapio is known for the blood lotuses which grow around the rivers and pools of the island. Tapi!Chex has trekked out into the jungle to gather lotuses, which have both healing and poisoning abilities and fetch a nice price down at the ports.
Image:

Esmme

Old 01-01-2015, 01:57 AM

Here it goes! *gathers everything*

★ Group Contest Entry! ★
Users in this entry: CrimsonShadow (as Santa), Wings of Writing (as Jack Frost), Kilia (as Tooth), Esmme (as Sandy), blueblackrose (as Bunnymund), Elirona (as Pitch)
Entry theme: We are ... the Guardians! From something called "Rise of the Guardians," if you're familiar with it. ;)
Commentary: Well. There we were, just minding our own business. We were suddenly called to meet - I blame the Man in the Moon. It's usually his fault. I digress. We were to meet at Santa's toy shop in the North Pole to discuss a problem. Or, the problem we like to call Pitch. The Boogeyman is what he used to be called. Most of us are still trekking through the snow to get to Santa, so forgive us if something happens to your presents this year. We don't mean to interrupt. Oh, and sorry if you start receiving Easter Eggs. Bunny got carried away with helping Santa deliver the presents.
Image(s):

shinigamikarasu
(^._.^)ノ

Penpal

Old 01-01-2015, 02:13 AM

Wow, you guys all look great! :D

I love that you chose to do that movie. It's definitely one of my favorites.

Esmme

Old 01-01-2015, 03:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigamikarasu View Post
Wow, you guys all look great! :D

I love that you chose to do that movie. It's definitely one of my favorites.
Haha heck yeah! You gotta watch it again. Haha I did right before the Winter Nights started. ♡♡

Thank you!

---------- Post added 12-31-2014 at 07:22 PM ----------

CrimsonShadow: Wings of Writing: Kilia: blueblackrose: Elirona:

Guess where we've been posted? ;) Welcome, welcome!

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 01-01-2015, 03:27 AM

Woot, woot!