momo chan
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to momo chan

Old 09-14-2008, 08:37 PM

((ha ha ha what a stupid sentence i said. duh! its an obvious! ^_^))

Haruhi poked at his food. "I dont know. I've only gotten to know the girls since the boys of Ouran dont like the host club. So it would be difficult. It was easier for Tamaki to choose people from the host club because he is the superintendent's son and at least knows a few people. Im still in my first year here and have only been in the host club for a few months. So im not too sure of what will happen after you two leave." Haruhi continued to poke at the noodles.

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 09-18-2008, 01:29 AM

"Hm. Kyouya, Tamaki, you two haven't been doing your jobs well enough, then!" she scolded. "You have Mori and Honey over here about to graduate, and you haven't been screening for more candidates to be on the Host Club council? For shame!" Clarissa joked. "Especially you, Tamaki. You are THE President of the Host Club!" She giggled. "Don't worry, Haruhi, if they won't do anything, then I'll make sure you don't get stuck with a bunch of customers by yourself." She didn't forget Hikaru and Kaoru, though. "With only Hikaru and Kaoru around, the three of you might not be able to handle swarms of girls. No, you really need to get more people into this."

Kyouya smiled. "Hey, at least she's not as bad as Renge. By the way, has anyone seen her on campus lately? Or did she move back to Paris?" he asked around." He also added, "If Clarissa's staying, I wouldn't mind her being our manager, either." Kyouya turned to said girl. "You're not into all that fangirly stuff, are you?"

Clarissa shook her head. "What do you mean?"

Honey replied this time. "You know...Renge, that girl we talked about earlier. She's the self-proclaimed manager of the Host Club. Apparently she has a crush on Kyouya but he swears he never met her in his life. And she really doesn't like Tama-chan either...and and and...she made me be a bad boy!" he cried out. "She tried to change all of us for this kind of fangirly video, but it just wasn't right." He ate his food happily while waiting to get back to the campus to see if Takashi-kun was still there.

((Nah don't worry I'm not making her the manager, she's just really, really organized.))

Last edited by Marguerite Blakeney; 09-18-2008 at 10:51 PM..

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 09-27-2008, 06:46 AM

Haruhi thought. "Hey ya. Your right. I really dont know where Renge is. I havent heard from her since the Ouran High Ball where we had to get Tamaki back before he went back to Paris." He gave a little glare to tamaki.

The twins looked up. "Ah you know that Renge shes probably somewhere. She could just be planting more high powered motors all over the school." They both returned to the secret game under the table.

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 10-03-2008, 03:01 AM

"Motors...in the school?" she asked. "What do you mean?" The girl in question seemed rather odd to her. "There's a lot of stuff I've been missing then, huh?"

Kyouya nodded. "Yeah. There are a lot of strange girls from France that come here," he remarked.

Clarissa sent him a deadly glare that told him to 'stow it.' "What was that, Ohtori?"

"I didn't mean you, Clarissa dear." He knew very well that the Madisons mainly resided in the capital city, and was being sincere. "It's just that there was also a girl that visited Tamaki from Paris during the Festival last semester."

Honey chimed in. "She was kind of scary and seemed really uncaring. Kind of like Tama-chan's obaa-san. But a bit less."

The girl nodded. "Oh yeah, I remember your grandma all right, Tamaki."

"Well anyway, there's Renge who sets up all these motors around the school affixed to trap doors. And then the other girl, the one that obsessed over our King here, well, her name is Eclair Tonnerre. But we haven't heard from her for a long time. I hope that thing's over."

"Why, what'd she do?" Clarissa leaned her arms on the table, interested in the stories. She was done with her food and noticed Honey had long been finished with his as well. "Oh yeah, are we all done with lunch here? I don't wanna keep your guests waiting at the door of the school."

Kokoro
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-05-2008, 09:16 AM

Tamaki seeped into the table when they were talking about Eclair. "Im sorry guys. I dont know what I was thinking about getting rid of the host club." he stared at the glass of water on the table. "I guess I just really wanted to see my mother once more." Tamaki then snapped out of it. "Your right Clarissa!! Lets go back to attend to the customers! Im sure they all miss me!" Tamaki went into some kind of ego daze.

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to kurobizzle

Old 10-13-2008, 10:58 PM

(Can I still join?

Username: kurobizzle

Roleplay Name: Takara Namino

Grade: 1-A

Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/a...71-1.jpg?o=114

Bio: Heiress to the top Japanese company manufacturer of guns, Takara has a sharp eye and an even sharper wit. Confident, outspoken, and charismatic, her only flaw is her stubborness to always be right. She does not take criticism and insults very well, so if somebody did dare insult her, they better watch out. In school, she would immediately get you back with a prank. Outside school grounds, she would instantly point a gun barrel at her opponent's head. Her one other weakness is romance. She never had time to think about it since she was striving to become the heir of the company instead of her brothers. Now that she's got the job secure and high school starting for her, its time for Takara to get a taste of romance. That is why her friends dared her to become a customer at the Host Club.

Host Desired: Hikaru/Kaoru Hitachiin (chosen by her friends)

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 10-17-2008, 01:41 AM

((I'm pretty sure you can. We do post from time to time...and I should do that right now.))

"You're right, Tamaki. Let's go back." Clarissa turned quickly. "Oh and Kyouya, don't forget to pick up the tab." She smiled sweetly, but would probably pay him back later, if she felt like it. They were still close friends, but she sometimes played with him as a toy to counter the way he'd always use everyone else for profit. However, Tamaki's remark seemed to worry her quite a bit. She knew the story, but she'd have to find out about this Eclair...not to mention it was rather ironic that one of her sisters was named Eclair, although Clarissa was sure she knew nothing about Tamaki or anything about the Host Club.

He sighed. "You better be staying here a long time then, if I have to do this," he replied. He went to the cash register station and whipped out a debit card, barely even making a scratch his net worth, if anything. Returning to the group, he nodded his head. "Let's go. There are plenty of customers waiting for us."

Honey thought to himself. 'I just want more cake. And I wanna play games with Bun-Bun.' He smiled inwardly at the thought of being able to take a nap soon.

Shira Hitsugaya
*^_^*

Old 10-17-2008, 02:30 AM

Shira waited patiently outside. Hopefully, she thought, Hikaru and the others would come to soon. She fixed her dress slightly before taking out her cellphone and texting her best friend.

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-22-2008, 03:24 AM

(So.... How should I start?)

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 11-12-2008, 02:37 PM

((doesnt matter))

Haruhi, Kaoru, and Hikaru all scooted out of the bench seat

"Ready to go everyone?" Haruhi said picking up his jacket.

The twins nodded and Hikaru stuffed the portable game device in his pocket.

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 12-22-2008, 01:24 AM

((My word...it's been well over a month!))

Kyouya pushed up his glasses, and took Clarissa's arm as they trailed off at the back of the group to speak with her. "So why exactly did you come back here? When you left you said you'd stay permanently in Europe. I didn't think you were gonna show up out of the blue and visit Ouran."

Clarissa smiled. "This is my home. I was raised here just the same as you. Moving doesn't change the fact that you've always been my best friend, especially since we were kids. And I don't know anyone in France. I don't wanna know anyone there. Maybe it is a good educational opportunity to study abroad. Except I can't really call it 'abroad' now since I do have a residency there. It's boring at home. That's why I came back."

"So what're you going to do? Go to college here? Or are you just going to up and leave all of a sudden?" He had no idea why he was so angry. On the outside he still managed to keep a cool composure, as it was a part of him.

"Don't start. I told you before, I'm on vacation." Clarissa wrestled her arm from him, as her heart started pounding. "I'm going home a week before school starts. I said already, I missed you, and everyone else. You guys are my best friends. Why else would I have come back?"

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-23-2008, 03:21 AM

(I seriously wanna start, but I want to know where everyone is, especially the twins)

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 12-23-2008, 04:33 AM

((We disappear a lot, especially Tamaki :\ ))

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-23-2008, 06:14 PM

(Man, this is so confusing...)

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 12-24-2008, 02:15 AM

((Momo-chan where are you? You should fast-forward the time to where we're already unlocking the door and getting back in the club, or something!))

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 12-30-2008, 02:10 AM

((o_O sorry. life is FREAKING busy >_< ima srryiez. Anywho sure)) Everyone arrived back at the school and Tamaki unlocked the door. Haruhi took off the "closed" sign.

Haruhi took a deep breath, exhaled, and smiled "Its good to be back."

The twins staggered in behind the group close to each other. They both went to their favorite spot in the music room and were bored so they played video games while waiting for others to arrive.

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 01-09-2009, 06:10 AM

Clarissa sat across from Kyouya on one of the couches. She was reading a book she had brought along with her, worn out and well-read through its time. Her legs were poised along the length of the couch and her glasses rested low on the bridge of her nose, while her hair was down (she had taken it down from its pinned up style when the group arrived back at school).

He was poring through ledgers and data on his laptop, figuring out what next thing could be a hit with the Host Club. Although the club was very popular, there always had to be fresh ideas. And then he also wanted to look up a synonym for "fresh" because it was the most overused word for "new" in the advertising industry. "Clarissa," he started, trying to get her attention diverted from the supposed romance novel she was reading, "you know this better than I do. What in the world is a better term for 'fresh' nowadays?"

She replied with an, "Mmph, I don't know. Look up an online thesaurus," she smiled. Quickly thinking, some words came to mind. "Unless you wanna go with 'hot', 'latest', 'modern', 'now', 'original', 'raw', 'advanced', 'contemporary', 'avant-garde', 'cutting-edge', the list goes on and on. Words for new are difficult to come by, when you're trying to bring up the next best thing.

Kyouya thought for a bit. "Hmm...could you put those in writing? I should like to look them over sometime."

The girl sat up and vainly looked over at his laptop. Nothing she could really do - the back of the laptop was all she was facing. "What're you trying to market this time?" she asked.

"Nothing in particular. Although...here," he said, handing her a travel magazine. "Maybe our next theme could be another cultural one. We did 'jungle' some time back, and need new ideas.

She reached for the magazine on the table and began flipping through its pages. "I heard you guys did Alice in Wonderland recently, too. How about...um...medieval or Victorian style? They've had great fashions back in the day, and I definitely wouldn't mind wearing a dress from that era."

He wrote something in the corner of one of his notebooks. "That doesn't sound too bad. Why don't you bring it up with Tamaki?" Kyouya looked around. "Where did he run off to this time?"

"I don't know. The room is pretty quiet. Has Mori come back with that girl yet, either?" She looked to Honey who was playing with a jigsaw puzzle some distance away. "He seems kind of lonely without his cousin right now," she murmured to herself.

Sayurichan03
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-11-2009, 08:15 PM

Aww I'm so sad I LOVE ouran, I really wanted to be in a role play *sigh* oh well T_T