Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 05-16-2012, 02:39 AM

((The people with the marks are going to be the non pure bloods and the rebels))

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 05-16-2012, 03:10 AM

((*smacks head* I went and changed it accidentally, didn't I? *cough* Alright, the ones with marks are the ones you hunt! :yes: *runs back to change post*))

Marsyas
Words are meaningless unless you...
Send a message via MSN to Marsyas

Old 05-16-2012, 03:52 AM

((Okay.))

Tyrod's smirk never left his lips, even after he and Xavier made eye contact, though he did nod to acknowledge that he would obey and behave. He had been excited to get a rise out of the older mutant, it always gave him a rush when someone stronger than him came after him. Dante was strong but there was never a real threat that he would have lost that fight. He hadn't used all of his strength even though he had unlocked it all in hopes that he would need it. He listened as his younger brother asked his question and Zeelith replied.

Jin narrowed his eyes momentarily but quickly let out an exasperated sigh. His head and ears were still ringing a bit from earlier so he couldn't hear exceptionally well at the moment but they didn't know that, so he would forgive her for the smart response. He probably deserved it. Still, he didn't know who she was and looked at the strange looking mutant with a raised brow, "Who are you?"

It was a question Ty was wondering as well but never bothered with trivialities. Xavier shared about as much information as was important so, apparently he didn't want them to know who the girl was which was fine by him. So long as she was strong. Looking to the blonde next to him Tyrod smiled, "Well Kaden, shall we hunt?" Jin looked at him, somewhat perplexed as to why they weren't going to be partnering up but didn't put up a fight. Instead he simply looked back towards the girl he'd spoken to and waited for her reply.

-------

Quiese didn't really understand what she meant, "Something bad like what?" Did Nilla have the ability to sense danger on top of her shapeshifting? Looking around them for any other mutant aura, there wasn't one. If somebody was there he should've been able to see them. "Is there someone com-," before he could finish his question a figure in a black hoodie arrived out of thin air and shot the blind mutant with a bolt of lightning. Quiese was sent flying backwards into the fountain stunned. Looking at Nilla the figure disappeared again, completely erasing his presence.

Struggling to regain his composure, the dark skinned male pulled himself up onto the side of the fountain choking on the abundance of water he had inadvertently scarfed down from the attack. Looking down as felt this searing sensation in his chest, Quiese realized he had been burned lightly but it hurt like hell. Somehow, in between heavy breaths he managed to heave out, "Where. . . Where'd he go?" The attack had both caught him off guard and left him heavily injured, but he needed to protect Nilla.

He had no idea who this guy was, nor did he look like any of the Elite. His aura didn't match but he knew that whoever this person was, was both strong and dangerous. His aura was powerful, easily on par with Dante or Tyrod's. Which meant he had the strength of an Elite, but was he one? Struggling to his feet and over the side of the fountain, the male turned to Nilla with a concerned look on his face, "You should get out of here. Whoever this person is can hide their entire presence. I can't even see his aura anymore," he told her as he tried scouting the area. His breath was ragged as he held his chest where he'd been hit, and it was easy to tell that his body was still trying to recover from the jolt but he could fight. For a short while at least. Who are you?

Daeman35

Old 05-16-2012, 04:11 AM

Nilla looked at Quiese in concern. It wasnt until just before the man appeared that she was able to sense where he was. The dark hair, the hood. He had been the danger that engulfed her mind. Or had he been? The hooded figure didnt seem to make any sense to her as she saw him strike. Time seemed to move extremely slowly as she watched the bolt hit her male companion. She waited for the man to look at her, which she had found he did. With his eyes dark, she couldnt exactly see who it was.

Quickly, she ran to her companion and helped him up. His aura seemed to overpower her as she stood next to him but, she was able to sense where the danger was going to come from. "He's hiding, but i can feel him. He is still here. She made herself go infront of him as she started to change quickly. She turned into a large tiger, pacing infront of her companion, waiting for the next strike. She would be able to attack the man before he could let off a bolt. Or at least she hoped so. Thats when it showed up. A mark on the back of her neck started to swirl, but she didnt really care at the moment. Her first instinct was to protect Quiese.

Growling, she made sure her animal senses were keen and quick. If the man came, she would be able to attack him before he could disappear again. Maybe she could even get him down, knock him out or something for Quiese.

Her male companion. His aura was overpowering her nose, but she was able to keep her senses from it. Was he an Elite? Or was he one of the Rebels she had been told to spy on? The mark continued to swirl on her neck as she kept her focus away from it.

Marsyas

Old 05-16-2012, 05:05 AM

Quiese watched in amazement as Nilla transformed into an impressive looking tiger. She was large and muscular, a testament to her personal health and vigor. She apparently had no intention of leaving though as she promised she could sense their attacker and feel his presence. If that was the case then the spectral mutant knew his place. He would have to provide support and backup for his companion. Letting out a sigh, Quiese opened his eyes and his body phased into it's phantom like form as an eerie mist ebbed from his body.

Lucian watched in a silent focus from mere meters away from the two as they prepared for his next attack. His amber eyes were sharp and motivated, while his mind took in the details of his surroundings. A shapeshifter and a phantom? Interesting, should I test out those abilities for myself? Coming out from his hiding spot, Lucian launched a set of lightning bolts at the pair and then charged directly at the two.

Weaving the bolt of electricity this time, Quiese followed up the attack with two quick but strong spirit bolts, both of which missed the target. This guy's fast! The distance that had been between the three of them had been closed quickly as the attacker weaved around the large tiger, targeting Quiese. Lucian threw a quick jab that should've connected since his target didn't move but found that he went straight through him. His momentum almost carried him into the fountain but he reacted in time to seemingly float over it. He can fly too!?! It was during this moment that Quiese felt this tingling feeling crawl up his arm and some sort of tattoo appeared, though he didn't have time to focus on it at the moment.

Daeman35

Old 05-16-2012, 05:15 AM

Nilla got distracted for a second as her male companion turned into what seemed to what seemed to be a ghost. She let her eyes wonder over him, before shaking herself out of the trance she had fought hard to stay away from before. Then the attack came and she new being distracted was bad. A sight of a bolt quickly sent shivers down her spine as she jumped to get away from it. It hit her on the tail which stung, but a bit less than a bee at the moment. Adrenaline must have been the cause.

With the man going around her and almost into the fountain, she watched as he went right through Quiese, which didnt make any sense whatsoever in her mind. She was quick to react as the man went towards the fountain. She jumped on his back and bit him on the shoulder from behind, making sure he couldnt get away from her. The blood that dripped into her mouth was a little disgusting for her taste, but what was she going to do? Her teeth were sharp. It wasnt like she had meant to draw blood from the man.

The tiger backed up a bit, bringing the man with her and looked at Quiese as if wondering what to do now. It couldn't have been this easy to catch him. He could disappear couldn't he? Out of sight, out of mind sort of thing.

((I hope this post is ok))

Marsyas

Old 05-16-2012, 06:01 AM

((It works for me lol. And if his power alarms you, just bare with me for a while, I'll explain it in detail later.))

The hooded figured let out a howl as the sharp blades sank into his shoulder and blood gushed from the wound. When he landed with the tiger on his back still clamped on tightly, suddenly the male turned into a phantom just like Quiese and slipped through Nilla's jaws. Quiese looked on in awe as the male seemed to have just taken his ability out of nowhere and used it! As Lucian fell to the ground he flipped his body over and grabbed the large beast by the neck and sent a powerful surge of lightning through his feline target and rolled out of the way in case the large beast fell over on top of him from the shock.

But before he could get back to his feet, a quick wave of dark energy came crashing down on the same shoulder that had been injured like a whip. Lucian stifled a shout that came off as more of a grunt, and somehow managed to leap up onto his feet almost immediately after the impact and sent a burst of telekinetic energy in all directions to buy him a little time. Quiese found himself flying backwards for a second time in the fight as he crashed into one of the benches, effectively smashing it in the process. What the? What all can this guy do!?! By the time the blind mutant got to his feet, the attacker's large hand was roughly gripped across the upper part of his face.

He hadn't realized that the burst had caused his phantom form to dissipate and realized there was no time to transform again. "Die,"and in that instant, Quiese felt his body grow hot as the waves of electricity flowed through every part of him and his body went limp. Lucian released the body as it fell limply to the ground and turned to face the female who had injured him. She wasn't his target, but she would have to be put down for helping him. Later. He needed to look after his wound or else he would black out from the blood loss. Starting from his feet and working up, the hooded figure vanished again and was gone.

Daeman35

Old 05-16-2012, 06:23 AM

((NO QUIESE!!! DONT DIE ON ME NOW!!!))

The male disappearing from her grip, seemed to catch her by surprise as he hugged her around the neck. A large electric shock went through her, stopping her from changing into something smaller so as to get out of his grip. As soon as it ran through her body, she changed back into her little original state. It was a horrible feeling. She fell backwards in the fountain, her head slamming onto the edge of it. Disoriented and angry beyond belief, she lifted herself slowly from where she had fallen.

It was too late. The site was already quite alarming as she watched in horror. Quiese was quite visible again as the other man grabbed him, sending an electrical shock through his body that seemed to make him go limp. She ran to him as the other man released the body. Before it could hit the ground, she slid and caught him. This was the only person other than Xavier that had truly been kind to her. How could he have died?

As she looked up, she noticed the male was glaring at her. She screamed as if in pain as the hooded figure vanished. As quick as she could think, she enveloped herself around Quiese and seemed to change into a jet plane, though a small one since she was no where near the size of one. "Quiese..... Please dont die.... I need you... Please. Tell me where i can go to make you safe." She said. Tears seemed to fall from her eyes which looked like water on the windshield of the jet with only one passenger.

She flew in the air until the pain was almost unbearable. What she hadn't noticed was that she had found a place that seemed to have plenty of mutants in it. It looked as if to be the place that Quiese had started to mention before. A familiar scent came to her nose... What scent that was, she didnt know. She grabbed the body and shifted into tiger once again, throwing the man over her back, careful not to cut him with her sharp teeth. Before she knew it, she was running through the building toward the scent. No one was seemingly able to stop her as they were just astounded at the fact that a man was being carried at breaking speeds through the building by a tiger, with nothing to hold him to her back but her tail. When she got there, she looked around and walked up to the woman (Emma) who seemed to be standing next to a man (Remy), talking in harsh tones to each other. The woman's scent is what seemed so familiar. As if almost desperate, she pawed at the woman's leg and looked up at her with solemn eyes.

((Again... hope that this is an ok post :sweat:))

Marsyas

Old 05-16-2012, 06:31 AM

((You took shapeshifting to a whole new level lol. I don't know that I've never heard of a shapeshifter who took on the form of objects haha but the post was great to me. I loved it! And I was shocked at the same time ^_^ but now I wanna wait for the others to get up a post before I post again.))

Daeman35

Old 05-16-2012, 06:32 AM

((Lol well i did say shapeshifting, i never said that it was limited to animate objects. ;), but yeah, i agree. Lets wait for the others. Besides, i kinda wanted to incorporate the others in our posts anyways. lol))

Marsyas

Old 05-16-2012, 06:33 AM

((Lol true. And agreed ^_^))

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-19-2012, 07:39 PM

Kaden shook his head hearing Tyrod and stepped towards the male. "I never said I was agreeing with her." he said swiftly, recieving a glare from the white and black female. He smirked as he stood next to his fellow elite and just folded his arms over his chest. Standing as he watched Jin, a playful spark glistened in his multicolored eyes. So the young man really didn't remember the girl? How interesting...

Startled at hearing Jin, Zeelith did her best not to get angry. "You don't remember me Jin?" she said slowly and then stood taller and ranked a hand threw her pure white hair. "If you don't remember, then you will just have to re-meet me another day, we have a mission. Let's get it done." she snapped coldly, her tattoos suddenly swirrling around her body and she turned into Xavier. The cold icey glare of the headmaster was bone chilling enough, but to have two of them in the same room was something overwhelming. Adjusting the shirt upon her, the Xavier look alike flashed her fangs like the original would. "You either come with me Jin, or you're on your own." the look alike spoke with the same eerie voice as her father.

Marsyas

Old 05-19-2012, 08:15 PM

Tyrod glanced at the new girl with a cheeky smirk. He hadn't met the girl himself but apparently she had met Jin and for some reason he couldn't remember. But then again, Jin had been acting strange since he arrived. It seemed to him like he couldn't focus or as if something was ailing him. The older mutant didn't care that much to find out but if it would affect their mission someone should ask. Still, it wouldn't be him.

Turning his attention back to Kaden, he gave a head nod signalling that they should leave. There was nothing else for them here and he didn't care to see the newbies spat, so he turned around and walked out of the door.

-------

Jin looked at the girl and squinted, his eyes failing him. This headache that he woke up with had left him impaired. For whatever reason, he couldn't concentrate or see straight for that matter, and it left him irritated and in an aggressive mood. Still he couldn't bring himself to argue with the girl. Her replies to him weren't what he would call friendly, but she apparently wanted him to go with her so he nodded that he would follow, "I'll follow you, and no I don't remember you. At least, not at the moment," he admitted shamelessly. "Lead on," he demanded in an aggressive tone as he placed a hand on his head.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-20-2012, 02:59 AM

Kaden followed the other elite member out of the room, a smirk on his face. Chuckling as they walked down the hallway, he nearly laughed. "What fun. Even I know that Jin met her the first day he arrived." he said and then shook his head glancing to Tyrod. "I like to keep track of Xavier's new recruits... So I nderstand what I'm up against." he said smoothly and pulled the rubber band from his long blonde hair. It then hung free until he raked his fingers threw it, using a bit of heat from his hands to straighten it, and re-tied it in the rubber band. "This shall be an interesting day, I wonder if I will even have to use my powers." he mused, walking casually alongside his friend.

Zeelith looked to Jin and then walked with purpose down the halls, most of the people cowering. Moving to look at the male next to her she glanced to the first room she was going to stop in. "I will get the marked from the room... Once I do, I will bring them to you... They will listen to their headmaster." she said in her cold voice, the darkness at her feet twisting. She then walked into the room, and looked around. The presence of the 'headmaster' silenced the room swiftly, as she looked around, stepping forward so the door closed behind her. I have to find the marked... But how do I go about doing it? Some have long sleeves.

Daeman35

Old 05-24-2012, 03:57 AM

(Esmme I summon thee!!!! I kinda needs a responsy from yousa :sweat: Speak jar jar binks hahaha.)

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 05-24-2012, 04:55 AM

((*drags self in* *flops over* *dies* *rasps out some words before falling deeper asleep* Es can't reply right now. She has a Spanish test tomorrow, and has hardly studied. The day was far too demanding. She will have to post later. :cry:))