MessyArtist
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 04-10-2009, 05:23 AM

HOGWARTS: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Let me explain it to the admins first, My old thread of this died, and withered away, it was a year or so ago, most of the people who were in it quitted.
Rules:
- Be Kind to others, and respect them.
- Be literate, no "text" language, or such.
- Keep it under PG.
- Romance is definitely allowed. [All the way, baby!]
- For those who don't know, Menewsha's rules also apply here and in every single thread in Menewsha.
- Have fun~
About H.S.W.W.
Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry is still existant, 100 years after the dark lord what conquered by Harry Potter.
People who are related to those heroes, still attend Hogwarts and will the generations after.
The houses are the same, there are still houselves who chose to work in Hogwarts, and there are still restricted spells from being cast.

Last edited by MessyArtist; 04-13-2009 at 09:54 AM..

MessyArtist
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 04-13-2009, 09:55 AM

Forms, Applying, and RP'ing.
When Applying, post in forum.

Username:
Name of Character:
House:
Year level: (Year one is 11 years old age)
Wand:
Look and Personality:
Bio:
Other:

Last edited by MessyArtist; 04-27-2009 at 08:32 AM..

Insert_Witty_Username
Flamboyant Gelatinous Kumquat
Send a message via MSN to Insert_Witty_Username

Old 04-23-2009, 03:50 PM

Can I join?

MessyArtist
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 04-26-2009, 01:15 AM

Yes, You may post now. I added the form.

Last edited by MessyArtist; 04-26-2009 at 01:17 AM..

NiccaWoodStar
*^_^*

Old 04-27-2009, 01:44 AM

Username: NiccaWoodStar
Name of Character: Maddie Crown
House: Gryffindor
Year level: (Year one is 11 years old age) Year Six
House: (Again?) Slytherin
Wand: yew, unicorn hair, thirteen inches (random)
Look and Personality: http://thm-a01.yimg.com/image/2d40ba9b18837be0
Maddie is a certified rule-breaker. When not in her school robes, she wears only black and red and always wears black make-up. She's not emo, she just likes dark colors. She's rather popular, fierce and can be terrifying.
Bio: Maddie and her parents (related to Malfoy) don't get along well so they were both happy when she came to Hogwarts. Her bad attitude came from her parents, who were in Slytherin. They expected her to be in Slytherin too but for some reason, she went to Gryffindor.
Other: She's smart like Hermione

MessyArtist
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 04-27-2009, 08:32 AM

Sorry, I did a mistake in the form, just type in one house, sorry.

NiccaWoodStar
*^_^*

Old 04-27-2009, 09:05 AM

So am I accepted? :heart:
*is really hopeful :angel:

Insert_Witty_Username
Flamboyant Gelatinous Kumquat
Send a message via MSN to Insert_Witty_Username

Old 04-27-2009, 04:17 PM

Username: Insert_Witty_Username
Name of Character: Angela Sigsworth
House: Hufflepuff
Year level: 4th year
Wand: Unicorn hair, Willow, 10 inches
Look and Personality: Shoulder-length mousy brown hair. Left eye brown, right eye green. Short for a 14-year-old. Red eczema sores dotted about. Quiet, enjoys reading, listening to music. Gets angry easily.
Bio: Angela (or Angie as she prefers) spends most of her time in the library. She never really talks and keeps to herself. Not much else is known about her by the other students.
Other: Smart, but doesn't answer in classes in case she gets it wrong. Has a pet cat. A black siberian forest cat called "Oscar".

Rognik

Old 04-29-2009, 03:25 PM

Username: Rognik
Character Name: Robert Jingles
House: Ravenclaw
Year: 2nd year
Wand: Cockatrice feather, 14 inches
Looks: Short, blond hair; high, prominent cheekbones; large, pointed eyebrows; blue eyes; slightly pointed ears. Tall for his age. Self-confident, and snobby. Old-blooded wizard (at least for 4 generations) who's a bit snobby. Insults any mud-bloods.
Biography: Robert never had any doubt that he would be admitted to Hogwarts. His parents, although not rich, are well-off enough to have given him private tutoring before admission.
Other: Secretly envious of Slytherin students, but otherwise hostile to them.

chicChick
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to chicChick

Old 04-30-2009, 09:45 AM

Username: chicChick
Name of Character: Alexandria (Lexy) Cross
House: Slytherin
Year level: 1st year
Wand: Phoenix feather, unicorn hair, willow
Look and Personality: She is a petite little girl with long dark brown hair with a very dark shade of blue eyes. She is a quiet, shy girl. When you become friends with her though, she will stick with you through anything. She isn't easily angered though when she or her friends is wronged, you should watch out, as she can bide her time and when you least expect it, she will get you back.
Bio: Her parents died when she was just five years of age and so she was adopted into a muggle family. She doesn't remember anything about her parents and the only thing that she was left was a necklace that only she can open. When you open it, you can see pictures of her parents as well as family pictures of her and her parents.
Other: She finds it hard to trust people around her and is filled with the determination to find out about her parents and what happened to them.

MessyArtist
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 05-05-2009, 09:13 AM

Everyones accepted. I'm just too lazy to put it up. x-x
HERES MY OWN.
Username: Ruru-ni-
Name of Character: Karen Beorns
House: Griffindor, Though she was going to be put in Hufflepuff.
Year level: 1
Wand: hair of a veela. Is a bronze color.
Look and Personality: She had dark hair and Large brown eyes and rosy cheeks. She never puts her hair down because she finds it annoying. Shes a quiet girl who speaks only when she has to, and when she does, she speaks carefully. She very absent-minded, and doesn't notice half things people say. Shes very short.
Bio: Her mother ran away with another man, and her father had to take care of her. She's pure-blood.
Other: She enjoys quiddich although it was a secret of hers.

Last edited by MessyArtist; 06-11-2009 at 08:33 AM..

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 05-09-2009, 07:44 PM

Username: fairywaif
Name of Character: Torenda Hallows (likes to be Tor)
House: Ravenclaw
Year level: 4th Year
Wand: Phoenix Feather, Hawthorne, 12 inches.
Look and Personality: She has brown hair, and brown eyes. Her hair is fluffy and tangles easily. She is out-spoken, which can hurt people. She tries to be kind, but finds it hard. She is very smart, and like Hermione, doesn't bother to hide it. She has a short temper and can be a bit violent. She scares easily, especially lizards. She also hates cats. She's a troublemaker, who often leads other kids into trouble, along with her, to the frustration of her teachers.
Bio: She is distantly related to Hermione, on her Mother's side, a cousin 4th removed. Her mother wanted her to be in Gryffendor but she ended up in Ravenclaw. She is hoping to study ancient magic texts when she leaves school. She also has a little brother who is a second year.
Other: She knows Harry Potter, but only as one of her relatives acquaintances. She owns a snowy owl, as many do after the upswing in popularity from Hedwig.

MessyArtist
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 05-11-2009, 06:13 AM

acccepted. I except everyone to start Rping within a day.

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 05-11-2009, 11:10 AM

Tor was going to herbiolgy. It was not her best subject, so she tried to pay extra attention in class. She did well on the tests, but she usually managed to make her plants sick. She had it with a bunch of Slytherins, which she got along pretty well with. She wasn't cruel, but she understood their ambition and their humour. And most of the time she agreed. She hoped they were doing book work today.

Elsa Shawcross
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Elsa Shawcross Send a message via Yahoo to Elsa Shawcross

Old 05-11-2009, 04:34 PM

Username: Elsa Shawcross
Name of Character: Persephone (Sephie) Apropos
Year level: 1st
Wand: Dragon Heartstring, 12 inches, Yew
Look and Personality: http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t...g?t=1242055866
She is a sweet-looking girl, but is quite snobbish and spoiled as a result of being raised by a pureblood family of Slytherins. She's smart enough to pass her O.W.L.s, but not brainy as Hermione Granger. She is proud of her lineage, and does whatever she can not to tarnish the reputation of the Apropos Family. She is very meticulous and picky when it comes to a lot of things, but she can be loyal when it comes to friendship.
Bio: She was born in a noble pureblood family, and was raised as such, teaching her to look down upon less fortunate individuals. She is not related to the Malfoys, but The Aproposes are very good friends with the Blacks and the Parkinsons.
Other: She enjoys having cups of tea on vacant periods and listening to music on a magical music player given to her last Christmas, has a black cat named Kuroine (pronounced koo-roh-ee-neh) for a pet, and likes to fly fast on her Nimbus 2000 but is not that interested in Quidditch. And although she had pride in belonging to a noble family, she tends to rebel to her parents in terms of what and what not to do. She hates getting dictated by any authority if and only if the situation goes too far.

Last edited by Elsa Shawcross; 05-12-2009 at 04:41 AM..

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to dianakitsune

Old 05-16-2009, 01:00 PM

Username: dianakitsune
Name of Character: Elizabeth Elwood
Year level: 2nd
Wand: Unicorn Hair, Willow, 13 Inches
Look and Personality: She has long brown hair and bright green eyes. She's a very quiet, yet kind girl. She's very smart and catches on to things quickly. It's very hard to hide things from her.
Bio: Her whole family had been in Slytherin, though she doesn't know them. She was abandoned and adopted by her human father who is a novelist. She's not much of a fan of magic, but is very good at it, though her real dream is to be an artist. She is seen usually drawing or reading a book.
Other: She has a gray cat named Artemis and isn't a fan of sports.

Elsa Shawcross
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Elsa Shawcross Send a message via Yahoo to Elsa Shawcross

Old 05-16-2009, 04:38 PM

Sephie looked at her schedule; first period was potions. She headed to the dungeons and went inside the room filled with various first years. Staying away from the other houses, especially the Gryffindors, she noticed that a petite girl with long dark brown hair and dark blue eyes had green linings on her robe and sat beside her.

"Hi, I'm Persephone," she began, "but you can call me Sephie. I'm also in Slytherin, an also a first year. Pleased to meet you."

She smiled and waited for her seatmate to respond.

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 05-17-2009, 01:54 PM

Torenda looked at the plant creature they were working on. It needed to be pruned. It drank blood, but only if you pricked it's thorns. She hadn't caught it's name. She smiled at her partner.
"Guess we have to be careful."

chicChick
*^_^*

Old 05-18-2009, 08:25 AM

Alexandria looked up and saw a sweet looking girl with red hair and red eyes. At that, she relaxed and with a smile, she replied "Hi Sephie, my name is Alexandria. But you can call me Lexy if you like. Is it that obvious that I'm a first year as well?" asked Alexandria with a rueful smile. "Pleased to meet you too. Hope we can be good friends. Do you like coming to Hogwarts so far?" asked Alexandria.

Elsa Shawcross
*^_^*

Old 05-18-2009, 10:38 AM

"Pleased to meet you as well, Lexy," Persephone replied, "but to be honest, I wouldn't really know if you're a first year unless you're in the same class as I am. Well, most of it. But for all I know, classes don't have other older years mixed with first years."

She smiled at Lexy and continued, "I'm also hoping that we can be good friends. Well, I've heard so much about Hogwarts from my parents and from relatives. My ancestors were friends with the Blacks until their so-called ostracized son Sirius died. And my family's friends with the Parkinsons. I like Hogwarts so far, it's nice, and I feel like I'm home. "

She sighed as she saw a cauldron bubbling.

"So, what about you? Can you tell me more about yourself?"

She smiled as she looked at Lexy.

chicChick
*^_^*

Old 05-19-2009, 07:29 AM

"Well... there isn't much to say. My parent died when I was five years old so I can't really remember them. I then was adopted into a muggle family... don't ask me why muggle and not wizard. I wouldn't know either." said Alexandria cynically. "Since I grew up in a muggle family, I didn't know I was a witch or that they existed until my Hogwarts letter came." at that, a smile came unto Alexandria's face.

"The only thing I have from my parents is this necklace." said Alexandria, revealing her most precious object. "I open the locket whenever I feel lonely"

"I really like Hogwarts so far. Although I don't have any friends yet because people in Slytherin snub me when they find out that I'm from a muggle family." shrugged Alexandria. "Oh well, I can survive without friends like them who only care about the surface. How about you? Are you like the other people in Slytherin?"

Elsa Shawcross
*^_^*

Old 05-19-2009, 12:53 PM

"Well, I'm not so sure if I'm the same as them," Persephone replied at her last question first, "But I was raised by my parents to dislike mudbloods, but not pure-blooded wizards who were raised by Muggles. They actually want me to befriend wizards who were adopted by Muggles only because they were unfortunate enough not to know of our world."

She looked at Lexy's locket.

"And I can tell that you're not born from Muggles. Mudbloods are not sorted in Slytherin, according to History, because Salazar Slytherin chose only pure-bloods and some half-bloods who were his descendants."

She sighed. Then she had an idea.

"Say, if you have time, d'you want to go to the library and search for your parents through the Daily Prophet or any other books in the Hogwarts records to see if your family is there?"

She smiled at Lexy.

chicChick
*^_^*

Old 05-20-2009, 12:07 PM

When Alexandria heard what Sephie said, she smiled, wondering if this would be the start of a friendship. "I would like that. Going to search about information about my parents. Although I don't know anything about them at all... even their names. All I have are these photos. Would that be enough?" asked Alexandria, nervously, wanting to think that it would be possible and yet on the otherhand, not wanting to get too ahead of herself and then be disappointed.

Elsa Shawcross
*^_^*

Old 05-20-2009, 01:55 PM

"I'm not so sure if there are photos in the records, but I hope there are. And I'm sure there are pictures in the papers. But let's try to search anyway. Is your last name the same as your Muggle parents? Or if not, it must be your real last name."

Persephone looked at the locket.

"Can I see the pictures again, Lexy?"

She smiled.

chicChick
*^_^*

Old 05-21-2009, 08:01 AM

"Well... yes, my last name is the same as my adopted parents." said Alexandria.

"Sure go ahead, you can look at their picture." smiled Alexandria.