fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 09-12-2009, 10:46 PM

((Is it okay if things become visible as Chloe touches them? Because I think that adds to the weirdness for Tor))

Tor stood for a moment, perplexed and a little scared. Chloe was readying herself for a fight, her muscles all tensed. She was holding something in her hand. A knife? Where'd she get a knife? Tor decided to think about what to do with this weird situation.

Chema
*^_^*

Old 09-13-2009, 12:53 AM

(( Yep ^_^ that sounds very weird lol ))

Jumping, Chloe managed to grab the clown by the arm and throw it over her head.

'That was too easy,' she thought as the clown laid unconscious on the ground. She was about to pass it off as an adrenaline rush until she looked down and saw that she had shifted into a Gorilla.

"I really need to start learning how to control this power," she sighed as she let the knife go. After she had shifted back into her human form, she was about to go look for Tor when she heard marching feet.

She looked up in horror at the massive army of clowns before her.

"Shit!"

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-14-2009, 12:08 PM

((I was in England because I had to attend a funeral. Can someone please catch me up as to what I missed? Yes, surprisingly enough I DO read some of the posts....))

Alexis conjured a guitar and began to play. He played a song by a muggle band. It was "Love Song" by 311. It was their song.....

Victoria's eyes widened as she did not know that he had such musical talents or such a wonderful voice.

Outside, Alexis was confident. Inside, he was a nervous wreck. The lessons he got from Professor Ted Lupin really paid off though..... All he had to do now was propose without stumbling over his words.

He was scared, but who wouldn't be? Not every woman would fancy having a werewolf for a husband.....

Alexis finished his song. The guitar disappeared. He took a deep breath and got down on one knee.

"Victoria, I have been in love with you since the day I first set eyes on you and I knew from that day forward that I would never be able to let you go.....," Alexis opened the black velvet box to reveal a platinum ring with a large heart shaped diamond, "Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

Victoria looked down at him in shock. Tears were in her widened silver eyes......

"Y-Yes.....," was all she was able to choke out as her face broke into a smile and tears of happiness ran down her cheeks.

Alexis was so relieved that he nearly forgot to put the ring on her finger. He spent a couple of second staring at her hand dumbly before shaking his head and sliding the ring onto its proper resting place.

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 09-14-2009, 11:24 PM

What is she seeing... Tor wondered. I suppose, I think i'll go shake her awake. Tor walked over to Chloe and put her hand on her. "Chloe? What is it?" ((I'm thinking that putting her hand on Chloe breaks the illusion.))

Chema
*^_^*

Old 09-15-2009, 07:22 AM

(( Yep that's what I was thinking too ))

Chloe was about to start fleeing for her life when someone's hand touched her shoulder. The clowns in front of her vanished in an instant and her vision was now full of Tor's concerned eyes.

"What happened?" She was so confused that only this lone question could be asked.

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2009, 08:16 PM

((WOW! This things needs CPR!))

Victoria admired the ring on her finger. She tackled Alexis into a heated kiss, her fingers running though his hair. Alexis was caught by surprise and fell backwards on the blanket. He had one hand in her hair and one tightly around her waist.

'She said yes..... She really DOES love me!' Alexis thought to himself as he held her close.

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 09-19-2009, 04:01 PM

"Um, I don't know. Are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost." Tor said.

pengupanda
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-19-2009, 11:45 PM

[[CPR? why XD]]

Kazuko walks in the hallways towards the lake. She's carefully out lining the words on this mysterious book. 'I wonder where you came form?' she thought.

She arrived at the lake and looked for a tree to sit down on [[Would it be 'on' or what? O_o]]
She would one with big roots and knew that was the perfect spot. She opened the book and a sharp feeling in her stomach arosed. Ancient Magick Part one: The Origin

'I have a feeling that i may find something here.' She takes out her quick quill and a new notebook and starts to take very detailed notes.

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-20-2009, 02:53 PM

((I believe it would be in, not on. To sit down in a tree implies that you have to climb it first. Now if it were a stump then there is nothing to climb so that would be on..... And its arose that's the past tense. No "d" unless you were trying to say aroused..... Sorry! >_< I went all English Major on you!))

Alexis smiled, "So when do you want to get married?"

"How about AT graduation. I don't think that's ever been done before. At least not at Hogwarts anyway," Victoria said with a smile.

"That's six months away..... We have a lot of planning to do."

"True. But at least I have my dress."

"Huh?"

"It's a family tradition that we wear the wedding dress of our ancestors. It is currently in my Gringots Vault."

Alexis smiled, "I'm sure you'll look lovely in it."

Victoria blushed a bit and smiled.

Chema
*^_^*

Old 09-20-2009, 10:20 PM

"Not a ghost.." Chloe trailed off as her brain sped to try to figure out the weird event.

"Here, I want to try something, can I have the shield?"

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 09-21-2009, 01:58 AM

"Sure." Passed it off. Right as her hands left it she saw shadows gathering in her vision. With horror she realised they were amalgous creatures, shifting into strange shapes, blending in with the shadows, coming closer? Nearer? She couldn't tell. Then one leaped at her and grabbed her arm. She screamed, loud and forcefully. Another one sped by her, leaving a cut on her arm. another was sliding up her leg, leaving it cold and numb as it did. "Get off me! Go away! You're not real!" she cried.

Chema
*^_^*

Old 09-22-2009, 02:25 AM

Chloe was shocked to see creatures appear out of nowhere on Tor and a couple scratches appeared on her. In horror, she quickly touched the shield to Tor and watched as the creatures disappeared.

DawningLove
The Birth of a New Love
Send a message via AIM to DawningLove

Old 09-22-2009, 03:07 AM

Username: DawningLove
Name of Character: Seth Alexander Rowlings
House: Gryffindor (just like Lupin :P )
Year level: Year 4/14 years old
Wand: 11'', Willow, Phoenix Feather
Look and Personality: [ human ]
[ werewolf ]
His werewolf is like ones from the movie - it's anthropomorphic and they can't control themselves. Seth is a large brown fur werewolf with a burning bright blue eyes.

He's a really sweet boy who loves his life execept one little secret. He's a werewolf and he really hates himself for being one. He tries very hard to hide it as he thinks if people find out, everybody will run away from him... Yet the thing is that he's really scared about hurting people with he does turn while being all alone..
Bio: Just like Lupin, he was bitten by a werewolf at a very young age. His parents, terrified by that accident and their son's future, was scared that his son wouldn't get into Hogwarts.

Yet the headmaster accepted him like he did with Lupin. Of course, there are certain things that Seth must do before/on full moon nights for his safety and others' safety.

Now he's going through his fourth year here - hoping it would be the same.
Other: He's a werewolf.

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 09-22-2009, 10:52 PM

"Thanks! So it's the shield that stops that... I'm really creeped out. Yikes. Do you want to keep exploring? I kind of wonder though... is this forest protecting something?" Tor sighed, frustrated. She really wanted to but he also wanted to stay...

DawningLove
The Birth of a New Love

Old 09-23-2009, 03:53 AM

Seth, coming out of the common room, was searching for his dear friends or peers. He had been in the room for quite awhile, writing and sending a letter to his parents about how the year has been so far with friends and the werewolf transformations.

School life for him was good except the werewolf transformations every full moon. It was his dirty little secret that nobody should ever find out. If somebody did, it would break his heart as he knows that people would probably spread the word and stay away from him - the giant wolf who'll eat you alive.

That was Seth's biggest fear - to be all alone and to be treated differently for what he is. It may seem a odd fear for a boy like him but it was true. He'll do everything to hide his secret from everybody so that way he knows everybody else is safe...including him.

....that's what I'm basically am, right? I'm a werewolf...a monster. I hope there's no full moon tonight.

Seth, giving a heavy sigh, went towards the Great Hall - hoping that finding somebody to hang out will make these awful thoughts go away.

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-25-2009, 01:10 PM

((*HUGS* I'm so sorry but I had TWO fifteen page essays due on the same day (today, actually) So I kind of had to work on that..... WELCOME Love-Chan! And LOL Wait until Alexis, my Gryffindor werewolf, meets Seth. Considering Alexis just got engaged to a wealthy SLYTHERIN I don't think that poor Seth will have to worry about being alone forever.))

Alexis sighed, happily.

Victoria sighed, "You know we have to go back to our common rooms and make sure that no one is being tortured or in your case, that no one is playing a terrible prank on my Slytherins."

"Yeah we kind of HAVE been shirking our responsibilities in favor for nightly training....."

All of the food and furniture that they had conjured up had disappeared. They kissed then departed for their common room.

The Head Boy and Head Girl had their own separate common rooms AND their own separate beds. Not that they ever slept alone..... Their common room was magically linked to both Gryffindor and Slytherin Common rooms.

Victoria went into Slytherin Common room and made sure that Caderyn saw her ring by reflecting some light from the fire into his eyes. It was about time that the stupid boy learns that she belongs to another.

Alexis made his way into Gryffindor Common room. He froze. His pale blue eyes widened in horror. He had always known that there was another werewolf in Gryffindor, but he always did his best to avoid him. Until now that is..... Werewolves can sense each other and often feel the need to fight to prove to each other which one is alpha.

He shook his head. Alexis already knew that he was the alpha male..... This werewolf was a mere pup compared to him.

"You waiting for someone, kid?"

DawningLove
The Birth of a New Love

Old 09-26-2009, 02:16 PM

[ LOL, I had some papers due too... And thanks! ]
Seth looked up at the girl who had just approached him with confused look on his face. There was something strange about this girl. Something inside telling him that had a connection, a similarity, and common thing they both had. It was an unusual feeling. What could have the reason be? Could have been that she was a werewolf too?

He had read in a book that werewolves are able to sense other werewolves but he didn't take that fact seriously. His knowledge about werewolves was an okay amount like the potions that a werewolf can take to have some control on a full moon night and such.

" ...no, not really. I was finishing some stuff up and came out to find some friends or peers since I was cooped up in the Common room all day."

Hollowsan
That D00D3

Old 09-26-2009, 09:54 PM

Username:Hollowsan
Name of Character: Claude Jenkins
House: Gryffindor
Year level: Year One
Wand: Holly, eleven inches, phoenix feather
Look and Personality: Has short brown hair that reaches his shoulders and has purple eyes.He is 5'4 and has a tanned skin tone.Likes listening to his music even during class with a spell he learned.He is kind of shy and quiet,but will only talk when he is with friends
Bio: Being thought of originally as a Squib because of his lack to show magical power.Then on his 10th birthday,when he went to go and blow out the candles on his cake, he transformed the cake into a bunch of small beetles.Then,his parents began to hastily train him in small magic spells and prepared him for his first year at Hogwarts.
Other: Has a black horned owl named Grayson.He has a small scar on his cheek from a spell accident.

Last edited by Hollowsan; 09-26-2009 at 09:56 PM..

Chema
*^_^*

Old 09-27-2009, 01:13 AM

Chloe looked at her watch to see that it had stopped ticking.

"According to my watch, which is magically prevented from stopping if time is still going, I'd say that the time here moves way faster than that on earth," Chloe stared ahead with anticipation, "Guess that means we have all the time in the world to find out what this place is protecting if it is indeed protecting something!"

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 09-27-2009, 01:39 AM

"Sweet. Well, do you see where we should go next? I'm thinking we should go through that field, I don't think anything can jump us there. Or we could go towards the cliffs to the right." Tor suggested.
((If you want to add something that's in the scenery, feel free.))

Teddie
Send a message via AIM to Teddie Send a message via MSN to Teddie

Old 10-04-2009, 03:21 PM

Username: Teddie
Name of Character: Theodore (Teddie) Brown
House: Hufflepuff
Year level: Year One
Wand: A short creamy beige/tan holly wand with a dark brown bow on the handle. It has a gold cap at the tip of the wand, and a gold cap at the base of the handle. Its handle is smoothed into a very light curve. Its core contains the hair of a woodland brown bear.
Look and Personality: Short for his age, roughly 4"9, medium brown hair, always parted to resemble a messy/preppy look. Soft chocolate brown eyes and round cheeks. He's a nimble, fun loving boy who likes to cuddle and play games. His persona is almost as if he is stuck as a small child.

Bio: Theodore came from a wealthy family that has made a living from selling toys throughout the vast wizardry world. The Browns own family shoppes in Diagon Alley, Hogsmade, and various other places.
His entire family were Hufflepuffs, except for his Uncle Lutharius, who was a Slytherin. He grew up in a cornerstone town called "Honeyberry".
Though young, he has a reputation to keep as one of the elite students in Hufflepuff house for not only his sake, but for his family.

Other: In future RP his patronus will be a Bear as the result of his wands core, and his spirit, and possibly even transform into a bear animagus. He has no sexual preference as of this point, so romance is fair game for everybody.

Teddie
Send a message via AIM to Teddie Send a message via MSN to Teddie

Old 10-04-2009, 03:27 PM

Upon stepping into the platform, his mother, Jane, waved goodbye abruptly to Teddie and blew kisses. She was trying to mask her sorrow that her baby boy was leaving and off for a long perilous journey at school. His father rushed over to embrace him one last time hoisting him up and planting one on his nose "Now you be good, ye'hear?" he jested, before setting him down and watching Teddie rush off into the bland train station with his heavy trunk following him.

After a long and agonizing sorting, Teddie found himself sitting against one of the "cavern" walls in the Hufflepuff dormitory. The fire heated his body gradually, as the Fat Friar (Hufflepuff's ghost) patrolled through the dark and looming common rooms. Kids were making friends and joking around, but Teddie just sat there, enticed by his own day dreams.

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 10-06-2009, 01:53 AM

((Hello? Anybody???))