Elsa Shawcross
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Elsa Shawcross Send a message via Yahoo to Elsa Shawcross

Old 05-21-2009, 11:24 AM

Persephone looked at the pictures of Lexy's real pure-blood parents and was quite surprised at what she saw.

"Those people," she began, "they look familiar. But I'm not sure where I saw them, or what their names were... They're friends of my family, as far as I can remember. I mean, Most pure-blood families who were in Slytherin have been friends of my family. Ugh, I don't know why I can't remember who they are...."

She looked at Lexy.

"I'm sorry if I can't identify them well enough, Lexy," she said, "but let's still try to know who they are. We'll go tho the library after class, alright?"

She smiled.

Chema
*^_^*

Old 05-21-2009, 11:45 PM

Username: Chema
Name of Character: Chloe Parkinson
House: Ravenclaw
Year level: 4th year
Wand: Unicorn Mane, 12 inches, Maple
Look and Personality:http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...myhogwarts.jpg
Chloe is a quiet girl who enjoys reading text books and practicing her magic. Her favorite subject is potions. She just loves creating new potions out of different ingredients. She is fine at getting along with every house, but very shy when it comes to making friends.
Bio:Chloe was picked by the sorting hat for Ravenclaw because she is extremely intelligent and very good at learning. Her first or second night at Hogwarts, she found a deserted room that housed a potion cauldron and many different ingredients. Since that day, she has spent her free time in that room.
Other: Even though Chloe acts like she doesn't want any friends, deep down she really does.

((so, can I join?? :) ))

Last edited by Chema; 05-30-2009 at 08:11 AM..

chicChick
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to chicChick

Old 05-22-2009, 11:28 AM

"Really? You have seen them before?" asked Alexandria with hope. "It doesn't matter that you can't remember who they are." smiled Alexandria. "It's not a hurry. After all, I've lived 6 years of my life without them and I can't remember a thing about them. Sure, let's go to the library after class then."

Elsa Shawcross
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Elsa Shawcross Send a message via Yahoo to Elsa Shawcross

Old 05-22-2009, 01:26 PM

"Yeah," she replied, "They're friends of family, as far as I can remember. And my family does pride in having connections. Although I'd say otherwise."

She looked at her pocket watch.

"I wonder what's taking the professor so long to arrive. It's been 10 minutes already."

chicChick
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to chicChick

Old 05-26-2009, 11:30 AM

((Are there people who are playing as professors??? Or how are we going to do this?))

"OH!!! kk. I'm not too sure either about the professor... Do you think something might have happened to the professor? Who is our first professor?"

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 05-27-2009, 12:04 PM

((I don't know, but I'm wondering if I should change my year, because there's no one to directly roleplay with. It'll be pretty difficult unless someone in the same house with a year below or above me or in a different house but same year joins.... Gah!))

Chema
*^_^*

Old 05-30-2009, 08:14 AM

((Hello fairywaif :) I'll join in now. I made out my profile a while ago but no one told me I could join, so I didn't. But, now since my profile is a Ravenclaw 4th year as well and you're in need of a direct roleplaying partner, I would love to join in. If that's ok with you...? ))

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 05-30-2009, 10:08 PM

((Sure. I'm certain as this goes on even more people will join.))

Chema
*^_^*

Old 05-31-2009, 12:30 AM

((Alright sweet! ^_^ I'll let you start us off since i'm not sure what's been going on in this RP lol ))

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 05-31-2009, 01:37 AM

((Okay, I already did a post but I'll change it to both 3rd and 4th years))

Tor looked at her partner. "So, are you any good at this stuff? This is my worst subject. I can do the book work but applying it...Ugh."

opalistic8
The artist in training ;)

Old 05-31-2009, 03:36 AM

((Hiya, can I join? I understand if I can't >_<))

Chema
*^_^*

Old 05-31-2009, 03:56 AM

(( my understanding is that everyone's welcome...I just jumped in myself ^_^ and fairwaif what class are we in?? lol sorry ))

opalistic8

Old 05-31-2009, 04:12 AM

(( aah k Seeya round then! Thanks :D))

opalistic8

Old 05-31-2009, 04:17 AM

Username: opalistic8
Name of Character: Stephanie Rein
House: Slytherin
Year level: 3rd year
Wand: 13.5 inch, Cherry Wood, Unicorn hair
Look and Personality: Long brown hair, brown eyes, thin but semi-muscular, tallish. She's snide, rude, a smart-arse, sarcastic, witty... pretty much all the stuff needed to be in Slytherin.
Bio: She's a pure-blood from a long line of Slytherins, and she can sometimes speak Parseltongue (sometimes as in only when she REALLY has to, there no choice when it happens). She's an animagus and can turn into a large, brown wolf. People who see her sometimes thinks she's a werewolf, so she doesn't transform that often. She registered. ^-^
Other:

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 05-31-2009, 07:29 PM

((Herbology. You can decide what plant we're working on, unless you rather I'd do it.))
Tor looked in distaste a the plant in front of her. It looked particularlly unpleasant.

Chema
*^_^*

Old 05-31-2009, 09:02 PM

(( I'll let you decide what the plant is, since it's been awhile since i've watched Harry Potter or read the books =O lol ))

"Ugh, I'm fine with the book work as well, but I dislike some of these plant things," Chloe looked at the plant in front of them with disdain, "I'd rather be in my potions lab right now. What is this plant anyway?"

opalistic8

Old 06-01-2009, 05:49 AM

(I'm not sure how I can join in with the story so far, so sorry that this is a little off-topic >_<; )

Stephanie stared stonily out of the window. It was raining, as usual. The grey clouds were swirling around like smoke. And it was dead boring in the silent classroom.
Charms had never been a favourite for Stephanie, mainly becasue she just couldn't do anything. She would much have preffered to do Transfiguration; it required a lot more skill than imagination. Much better than any of this useless stuff, anyway. Who in their right mind would want to use cheering charms in a fight?
Even so, the class was uncharacteristically quiet. It was the middle of the test. Stephanie had finished it in the first ten minutes. She was fine with bookwork, it was just putting the charms into practice that ticked her off. Now she stared gloomily around the classroom, waiting for the remaining half-hour to elapse.

Elsa Shawcross
*^_^*

Old 06-01-2009, 03:03 PM

(@chicChick: sorry, I wasn't able to reply back... I kinda got grounded due to personal reasons so I wasn't able to go online.)

Five minutes later the professor has arrived and discussed the basics of potion. After the class, Persephone put her notebook in her bag and turned to Lexy.

"Shall we go, then?"

She smiled.

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 06-01-2009, 07:05 PM

"Screechsnap. I wish I had earplugs...." Tor grimaced as their particular plant let out a sharp noise.

Chema
*^_^*

Old 06-01-2009, 10:52 PM

Chloe winced at the loud screech.

"Ah, could've guessed I suppose," she put her hands to her ears to dampen the sound, "Is there a way to shut it up?"

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 06-02-2009, 12:54 AM

"Feed them some flobberworms. That'll at least fill their mouths..."

Chema
*^_^*

Old 06-02-2009, 01:52 AM

(( nice outfit fairywaif! It's beautiful ^_^ and sorry i'm a little slow at this, I don't have much time during the week to think of good ideas =O ))

"Right," Chloe said as she took a big handful of flobberworms and stuffed it into the plants mouth with force while smiling, "Good thinking Torenda!"

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 06-02-2009, 02:24 AM

((Thanks! I love how your scarf matches your background. I just got out of school so I have more free time now...))

"Hopefully that's what we're supposed to be doing... Oh well, too late!"

Chema
*^_^*

Old 06-03-2009, 12:19 AM

(( Thanks ^_^ sadly, I'm working full time during the weekdays so I won't be able to post more than once a day until the weekends =O sorry! ))

Chloe giggled, "I don't really care since it shut them up!"

Just then, the plant swallowed the flobberworms and started screeching again.

"Dang," she covered her ears again, but then her face lit up with a smile, "I think I know how to stop this!"

With that, she opened up her cloak and put her hand inside the pocket to take out a miniature box. She repeated a spell to enlarge it and set it on the table after shifting the plants around.

With a huge smile on her face, Chloe opened the box to find her potions kit; complete with supplies and vials of her secret concoctions. Taking out a vial of red/orange liquid that was glowing a little, she put a drop of it in their plants mouths and their screeching stopped instantly.

After putting the kit away, shrinking it, and putting it back in her cloak pocket, Chloe decided that she should probably explain what it did.

"I call this special potion of mine Erasion," she said as she watched the plants struggle to make sound to no avail, "I dropped it in each of their throats just right to erase their voice boxes."

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 06-03-2009, 03:15 PM

"Have you shown that potion to Professor Wendell? I'm certain she'd be interested. Especially with a few tweaks it could have all sorts of practical applications!" Tor said excitedly. Tor had always loved potions, but had been afraid to mix ew ones, because they'd likely blow up. With Cloe, maybe they could even make new ones together! She'd have to see if she was interested though.
((Professor Wendell is the Potions Master, as you probably guessed. Also, I probably won't be able to reply today other than this.))