gingersatome

Old 06-03-2009, 08:32 PM

can i still join? Please message me if I can.

Chema
*^_^*

Old 06-03-2009, 09:40 PM

(( haha I figured and I will only be replying once a day throughout the week anyway, so it's no problem ;) ))

"Well, I've never really thought about that," Chloe confessed while itching her head, "Do you really think she'd be that interested in my potions? I myself only use them for trivial tasks and usually don't know what they're for until a situation comes around that needs them!"

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 06-04-2009, 07:11 PM

((@gingersatome- it doesn't say closed, so just post your profile))
"That could be a really useful potion. And even "trivial" potions can lead to more useful ones." Tor enthused. "In fact, could I help you refine them and make new ones? I love working on potions, but I haven't found any opportunities to."

Chema
*^_^*

Old 06-04-2009, 10:13 PM

"Oh, that would be wonderful!" Chloe exclaimed and then explained herself, "Potions are basically my whole life and I'd love some company in my lab."

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 06-04-2009, 10:52 PM

"I love potions, but I feel kind of weird doing them by myself. And to be honest, I'm afraid they'll blow up in my face. I rather like my eyebrows..." Tor giggled.

Chema
*^_^*

Old 06-05-2009, 10:42 PM

"I like your eyebrows too," Chloe giggled as well, "So, I'll make sure that none of them blow up," Then she remembered a little experimenting accident she had one time, "Well, I'll at least try to make sure they don't blow up!"

The bells rang signaling the end of class and the start of lunch time.

"During lunch I like to go and experiment in my lab once I've grabbed a sandwich or something from the tables," she explained to Tor with uncertainty while she gathered her books, "Would you like to come along and see my lab?"

opalistic8
The artist in training ;)

Old 06-06-2009, 06:58 AM

(Hi, sorry for interrupting >_<;
I don't really have anything to do in this RP, so I'm removing myself. Pretend my profile and post aren't there; I shall go back into non-existance now. Continue...)

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 06-06-2009, 05:52 PM

((Okay. There will probably be someone who comes eventually, but I understand if you don't want to have to wait that long.))

Tor smiled. "That sounds excellent! I'm kinda hungry though, so I'll probably grab more than a sandwich. I'll get something portable," Tor promised.

Chema
*^_^*

Old 06-07-2009, 03:15 AM

Chloe laughed as she led them out of the classroom and into the great hall. She picked up a turkey, ham, and cheese sandwich and then waited by the doors for Tor to grab her stuff.

Chloe didn't eat much during lunch, because she always ended up eating a ton at breakfast and found that she wasn't that hungry by lunchtime.

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 06-07-2009, 03:23 PM

Tor contemplated, then took a chicken leg, a bowl of mashed potatoes and a bowl of pudding for dessert. She ended up putting the leg in her teeth and carrying the bowls in her hands. The painting say her filled hands and let her in without saying the password. "Just this once!" Tor smiled as much as she could around the leg. She set the bowls on a table and sat down on her bed.

Chema
*^_^*

Old 06-07-2009, 08:14 PM

( I'm confused O_O did you go back to your room to eat? you didn't want to see Chloe's lab? lol )

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 06-07-2009, 09:28 PM

(Oh. Duh. I set it down on a table... in the lab! Silly me.)

Chema
*^_^*

Old 06-08-2009, 12:36 AM

(haha I was really confused when you started talking about beds and such! Just so you know, Chloe's lab is in the room of requirement. That's why no one's ever been there before ^_^ )

Chloe took a bite of her sandwich and walked over to her bench. She took out a huge cauldron first and sat it down in front of her. Then she hummed as she took out some chopped daisy roots, skinned shrivelfig, sliced caterpillar, a rat spleen, and some leech juice.

"I'm going to make something nice for you," Chloe told Tor as she took another bite of her sandwich, "It's not a creation of my own, but I think you will like it. It's called Shrinking potion. It helps when you need to carry a mass number of things. I'll also have to make the enlarging potion for you as well, though."

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 06-08-2009, 01:30 AM

((Makes sense.))

"Cool! Is there any new projects I can help you fiddle with?" Tor inhaled the chemical scent of the lab. It was pungent, but she loved it.

Chema
*^_^*

Old 06-09-2009, 12:20 AM

"Well, you can help me make this potion if you'd like for now," Chloe smiled at Tor, "I only work on my own potions during the weekends. That way I can spend much more time in my lab, perfecting and tweaking them. You can join me sometime if you want. In fact, this room will make another potions lab table with materials if you wanted to try out your own potion making!"

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 06-09-2009, 09:44 PM

"I'll think I'll see if I don't screw this up first. Now, do I put in some of this boomslang skin?" Tor asked.

Chema
*^_^*

Old 06-09-2009, 10:46 PM

"Hmm," Chloe pondered while looking through her mind for her potions information. Finally, she came upon it and saw what would happen if she added boomslang skin to skinned shrivelfig, and it wasn't very pretty.

"Actually, let's add some of this slug juice instead," she smiled, gently nudging Tor away from the boomslang skin.

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 06-10-2009, 03:18 PM

"See, that's why I don't want to experiment just yet!" Tor carefully poured in the slug juice, giving it a gentle stir afterwards.

Chema
*^_^*

Old 06-10-2009, 11:31 PM

"Ah, well, I'll just train you up a bit first," Chloe kindly gave Tor a pat on the back, "By the time I'm through with you, you'll be creating your own unique potions!"

Seeing that Tor was handling their current potion nicely, Chloe ran over to the book shelf in the room and pulled out 3 large books. She carefully brought them over to Tor and sat them in a vacant space on the work bench.

"These should tell you all you need to know!"

Saira Bellus
You'll find me where the flowers...

Old 06-11-2009, 02:25 AM

((If I joined...could I make twin characters? =] ))

MessyArtist
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 06-11-2009, 08:31 AM

(( Sure thing.
AND EDIT:
I'm so sorry guys! I was so busy.
Right now I'm commited to training for a game coming for my volleyball team. I've been training alot lately, and haven't had much time to go on Mene! I'm sorry!))

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 06-11-2009, 10:42 PM

((Welcome!))
"Thanks!" Looked up the spell, and added a shred of doxie dust. "I think it worked. Got something I can test it out on?"

Chema
*^_^*

Old 06-11-2009, 10:50 PM

"Ummm," Chloe looked around intently before her eyes lit up when she found an old stool in the corner.

"That should do!" She exclaimed as she pointed Tor towards it.

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 06-11-2009, 11:15 PM

Tor dipped a stirring stick into the mix, and put a drop on the stool she had dragged over. She held her breath and waited. The stool shrunk to half its size, unsittable now. "Yes!"

Chema
*^_^*

Old 06-12-2009, 10:40 PM

"Yay, Good Job Tor!" Chloe exclaimed and then went to hug Tor tightly, forgetting that the stirring stick she held in her hand was still coated in the potion.

The sudden movement that Chloe's big hug provided caused a drop of the potion to drop onto her.

"Oh no," Chloe let go of Tor and witnessed herself shrink down to the size of a house elf, "Well, I guess this is a good time to make the enlarging potion. It's up to you now Tor!"