Chyanime
Future Famous Animator

Old 09-12-2009, 09:34 PM

((Serena and amy...oh crap...*dashes to edit her post*))

SailorMoon
I'M BACK!!!!! My computer busted...

Old 09-12-2009, 09:34 PM

@babyangel:AWESOME!!!! I love the scot pic, BTW. I'll add you to the list!!
@Chyanime: ?????

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-12-2009, 09:39 PM

lol okay

Name:Melody Kiwa
Sailor scout name: Sailor Star (dark)
bio: she is indeed a sailor scout , but after a batl she was taken by the dark forcees and they made her evil. So she is now Silor dark star.She has no memory of being a good sailor scout at all.Since she lost her memory during the figh..batel thing.
This is her normal form:

Her scout form:

Name: Kimaru Hotashi
Evil/good:Evil
hes the one who defated Melody and brought her to the dark side.He actualy loves her buts has yet to admit.Hes one of the best fighters the dark side has. He has to weekneses and thats Melody and he i deep down careing. Fighing waise he can be defeated for sure.
Aperance:
Nrom:

Fighter:

Last edited by IchirusVampireGirl; 09-17-2009 at 09:16 PM..

Chyanime
Future Famous Animator

Old 09-12-2009, 09:55 PM

((I thought we were doing the japanese names like Usagi instead of Serena:sweat:))
((So..do the regular scout remeber when Melody fought with them or did she fight on her own?))

SailorMoon

Old 09-12-2009, 09:58 PM

Yes, they do... Hopefully. XD

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-12-2009, 10:02 PM

when do we start posting

Chyanime
Future Famous Animator

Old 09-12-2009, 10:06 PM

when we have enough of the main scouts...

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-12-2009, 10:11 PM

(XD yes they can remeber its up to you guys . it dosnt mater to me.)

SailorMoon

Old 09-12-2009, 10:16 PM

Ack. 3 pages and I still haven't done my skelly. O_o

redanime90
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-12-2009, 11:32 PM

alright i'll wait intil that happens

LilMissMollyPutz
The Grim Reaper in the... Pixels...

Old 09-13-2009, 11:08 AM

Name: Alexia Childheart
Scout Name: Sailor Sun
Appearence: Human:
Sailor Scout: With black hair
she lost her crown when abandoned.
Bio/History: Sailor moons unknown twin sister Sailor Sun was hidden from all her family and people. Living as an outcast she soon learned of her abilities and stayed in search for the moon princess, her twin sister. She was orphaned in the human world by a car crash and lived on the streets selling flowers she grew herself until she saw a young girl save a black cat from a group of kids, when the girl pulled a bandaid off the cat to reveal a cresent moon she knew it was her, it was sailor moon. She followed her and stayed hidden watching the sailor scouts grow and learn. Now she comes from the shadows to take her throne as princess of the sun.
Scout Attacks: Fury of fire - She forms a light ball and throws it in the direction of the enemy while her wings flap continueously creating enough oxegen to create a mini sun that than explodes into a healing warmth and gets rid of the enemy it was thrown at and weakens all other evil souls. (She's still working on multipeople throws.)
Life's Warmth - Her wings become a blanket of light that she places over the one that she is healing and she stabs them with her light dagger which creates a wound big enough to enter the hurt person and small enough not to be so fatal she can heal at once. She then does a dance around a ball of light that grows as she dances. When the light is big enough to heal wound(s) she menipulates it to go inside of the dagger wound and it heals allowing the rest of the light to go around and heal even the largest of wounds.
Scout Weapons/Powers: light daggers/swords, light manioulation, bow of light, wings
Any guardians?(like Luna or Artemis) Luna and artemis taught her when they were still new and together but that only lasted a year. When they left they gave her their daughter Diana.
Any crushes? : Andrew (You can't blame me I have the same genes as serena lol)
Good or Evil?: GOOD
Other(if I forgot something): Can camoflauge to the point of almost no detection (Still working on it), and the only sailor scout who can fly.

Name: Mina
Scout Name: Sailor Venus
Appearence:
Bio/History: She has known about her power for quite a few years and has been practicing her powers for a little more than a year. She was taught by Artemis from the moment they met. She has perfected most of her moves but is still working on the larger attacks. She has always been a super hero ever since she met Artemis and going by the name of Sailor V she took on the responsibility of a super hero. She is almost an exact image match to Sailor V and she used to look just like her. She was always strong willed and gets along with everyone even though she has to keep everyone together.
Scout Attacks: Cresent Beam - She forms a beam of light that is aimed at the target and ultimately either greatly weakens her or destroys them if not a main villian.
Venus Love Me Chain - A chain of heart shaped links goes around her waist. She uses the chain either as a whip or a laso that she either throws at her target and weakens them greatly til defeated, or she lasos the target and she pulls it til it's tight around the enemy then she whips it while it's on the enemy and the chain comes off and the enemy is ultimately defeated.
Scout Weapons/Powers: A whip that she calls the "Love me chain"
Any guardians?(like Luna or Artemis?): Artimis
Any crushes? : noone
Good or Evil?: GOOD
Other(if I forgot something): She's been with the sailors forever technically

Name: Raye
Scout Name: Sailor Mars
Appearence:
Bio/History: She has always been strongly in tune with her spiritual side and has lived in the temple her whole life. She has had an uncanny ability to read fire and predict who is bad and when certain events will happen. She joined the sailors to attempt to save her grandpa who is like her most prized possesion and ended up getting stuck with them for the rest of the time. She has always gotten on the nerves of Serena just to mess with her and even with them being such good friends she still messes with her.
Scout Attacks: Burning Mandala - She points her index finger and a string of flame comes out of it in whatever way she aims it and in a spiralling motion it goes towards the enemy eventually straightening for a straight forward aim that hits the enemy and ultimately destroys if not a main villian.
Mars Flame Sniper - She takes the mars arrows and with them she creates a "Viper" out of fire that engulfs the arrow and even ends up with a long tail that whips around to kill most if not all other enemies and greatly weakens or destroys the main enemy.
Scout Weapons/Powers: Mars Arrows and Mars Crystal
Any guardians?(like Luna or Artemis?): None
Any crushes? : Darien
Good or Evil?: GOOD?
Other(if I forgot something): She is very naturistic and loves her grandpa and has been with the sailors for a long time.

I love venus

Name: Diana
Scout Name: Sailor Luna
Appearance:
Cat:
Scout:
Her human form looks like scout without the ears and tail and with the school uniform instead always.
Bio/History: Daughter of Artemis and Luna, Diana was given to Alexia to be her gaudian. She goes to school with her but more than none she gets her in trouble. She helped Alexia find Sailor Moon determined to find her mom and dad too. When she found her Sailor moon she found her mom and kept in touch with her. Now she is trying to help solve the mystery of everyone (Including herself) getting stuck in sailor (Or cat) form.
Attacks: "Spicy Bell Surprise!" a blast of red hot soundwaves/powerwaves
Weapons/Powers: Claws/ Bell
Any guardians? I'm Sailor Sun's of course not silly
Any crushes? : No not really.
Good or Evil?: could something this cute be evil?
Other(if I forgot something): Can turn into human form and Sailor Scout when needed

Last edited by LilMissMollyPutz; 12-19-2009 at 01:14 AM..

redanime90
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-14-2009, 01:55 AM

are we almost there

Chyanime
Future Famous Animator

Old 09-14-2009, 02:16 AM

we've got abunch of extra sailors...but very few of the original

redanime90
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-14-2009, 02:20 AM

yeah your right

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-14-2009, 08:39 PM

I can take Mina and Raye if you want and if I can.

SailorMoon

Old 09-14-2009, 08:54 PM

@LilMissMollyPutz: OMG. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!! That would be a big help if you could take Mina and Raye! All that I ask is for you to fill out a skelly for them. :3 (Ah yes, and the guy who works at the Game Corner: His name is Andrew. XD)
@eveyone: I'm going to try and do my profile today, so please look for it! (Will probably edit this post with my skellie. XP)

EDIT: Here's my skelly!!!!

Name: Serena Hart
Scout Name: Sailor Moon
Appearence: Normal:
Scout:
Bio/History: Serena Hart was your typical high schooler. "WAS" BEING THE OPERATIVE WORD!! Normally, Serena's a bit of a klutz and a crybaby. That is, until she found a magical talking cat named Luna. With Luna's help, along with the other Scouts, she's now the Scout of Love and Justice, SAILOR MOON!
Scout Attacks: Moon Tiara Magic: She takes off her tiara, and she throws it like a frisbee.
Moon Healing Escalation: She takes out her Cresent Moon wand, and makes a circle that releases magical dust, healing the target, frees the target from mind control, OR in the case of the Rainbow Crystal monsters, reverting a human changed into a monster back to a human!
Scout Weapons/Powers: She has her tiara, and her Cresnt Moon Wand.
Any guardians?(like Luna or Artemis?): Luna!
Any crushes? : She has a giant crush on Tuxedo Mask and Andrew, who works at the Game Corner. And although she will never admit it, deep down she likes Darien Shields too. :D
Good or Evil?: Of course she's good! This is Sailor Moon we're talking about. And we wouldn't want it any other way! :D
Other(if I forgot something): As shown in the picture, she always wears her hair in buns and pigtails. Unfortunately, her buns have earned her the nickname, "Meatball Head" from Darien Shields.

There's my skellie! Hope you like it. :3

Last edited by SailorMoon; 09-14-2009 at 09:29 PM..

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-14-2009, 08:59 PM

Ok and I forgot what his name was and no problem.

SailorMoon

Old 09-14-2009, 09:30 PM

Sweet!!!! Thank you!! (And I was only trying to help!!! D: )

Last edited by SailorMoon; 09-14-2009 at 09:35 PM..

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-14-2009, 09:32 PM

No no that's perfect I'm gonna need a lot of reminders most likely and I posted there profiles on my other profile post.

Chyanime
Future Famous Animator

Old 09-14-2009, 09:34 PM

Yay!! What's left?

SailorMoon

Old 09-14-2009, 09:39 PM

@Chyanime: Ummm... I guess all we need are the villans, Luna and Artemis.

@LilMissMollyPutz: I saw your profile, and I love the pics. :D (If you don't remember the attacks and stuff, there's a whole Wikipedia sub-site dedicated to Sailor Moon. Just go to Google and type in, "Sailor Moon Wiki." It's helped me A LOT. XD)

Chyanime
Future Famous Animator

Old 09-14-2009, 09:41 PM

Yes, Wikipedia has a page to each sailor, it's awesome!
I'll do Luna

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-14-2009, 09:43 PM

ok thanx I just need to read it I'll edit the profiles later

SailorMoon

Old 09-14-2009, 09:44 PM

@LilMissMollyPutz:Awesome!!!! And I have to edit the forum title. XD
@Chyanime: AWESOME!!!!!!!! I'll put you down as Luna. Since she's a guardian, I don't honestly know how you would fill out the skelly. I guess you would delete all the Scout parts. (I can't remember if she has powers either. O_O[I guess that part would be optional. If you can't think of anything, I don't mind if you make it up. That's only if you will do her profile, thogh{It would be awesome if you could. :D}])

Last edited by SailorMoon; 09-14-2009 at 09:47 PM..

Chyanime
Future Famous Animator

Old 09-14-2009, 09:44 PM

I found Artemis and Luna in their human forms!