Mizuko Jiao
苦しむ

Old 12-11-2009, 02:37 PM

History

It has been three years since Central City was attacked by soldiers from another world. Despite attempts toward peace, war is the ever present reality in Amestris, with conflicts to the west, north, and south, primarily with a nation called Drachma.

Due to the bravery and leadership he displayed during the Central City invasion, Roy Mustang was immediately accepted back into the State Alchemist program, where his dreams of becoming the head of the military have flared once more. Upon his request, his subordinate, Riza Hawkeye, remained in the position she had obtained during his time as an enlisted man, and continues working in the Investigation department in Central, although the two still see each other on a regular basis.

Recently, a report has come in from West City regarding a city on the border of Amestris and Drachma, where a series of kidnappings have taken place. The fact that all of the victims have been alchemists is of great interest to the investigators.

In hopes of drawing the kidnappers out, the current Fuhrer President has decided to send Roy Mustang, the Flame Alchemist, to the city to investigate, along with Hawkeye.

Last edited by Mizuko Jiao; 02-21-2010 at 10:21 PM..

Mizuko Jiao
苦しむ

Old 12-11-2009, 02:47 PM

-Notes-

I have a loose storyline planned out for this RP. Although I will try not to control it too much, please know that I may give you a gentle nudge in the right direction if the story starts to stray.

Please, no inappropriate behavior or language.

Also, try to use proper grammar and vocabulary. No text talk or anything like that. One liners are acceptable as long as they are necessary (for example, if your character is in a conversation). Otherwise, use detailed paragraphs.

How To Join

Please send me a PM telling me which character you would like to play. If multiple people ask for the same character, I will ask you to write a short paragraph as that character so I can decide who should play them.

At the moment, you may choose two canon characters to play. If more people want to join, that number may lessen.

The story requires several original characters. Their descriptions will be listed in the next post. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to send me a PM. I will be more than happy to answer them.

Last edited by Mizuko Jiao; 12-11-2009 at 04:13 PM..

Mizuko Jiao
苦しむ

Old 12-11-2009, 03:07 PM

Canon Characters

Roy Mustang- played by Rin Yokoshima
Riza Hawkeye- played by Kika988
Jean Havoc- played by Mizuko Jiao
Vato Falman-
Kain Fuery- played by Rin Yokoshima
Heymans Breda-
Denny Brosh-
Maria Ross- played by Mizuko Jiao
Alex Louis Armstrong- played by Rin Yokoshima
Sheska- played by Kika988

(Since some of the characters play a bigger part in the story than others, I will play them if they aren't taken.)

Original Characters

There are certain original characters that we'll need to progress the storyline. I will provide a brief description of them but everything else is up to you.

The storyline involves a new set of homunculi. Their personalities do not need to reflect those of their predecessors. Their powers should be similar, but alterations can be made (for example, instead of having Sloth control water, maybe he/she could control earth).

Greed, Lust, and Pride- played by Mizuko Jiao
Gluttony- played by Rin Yokoshima
Envy- played by Orial
Sloth- played by Little Miss
Wrath- played by Rin Yokoshima

Other important OCs-

Commander of West City (should be an alchemist)- Sarah Del Marco played by Orial
Chimera
1. Vane played by Vaneria
2. Devi played by Rin Yokoshima
3. Sable played by Orial
Current Fuhrer president- Alyss Halifax played by Mizuko Jiao
Drachma soldiers
1. Cya and Zachary played by Little Miss
Soldiers of Central City
1. Roger Hienrich played by Kenora
2. Lt. Elliott played by Mizuko Jiao

Please fill out this profile of your character and PM it to me.

Name:
Power- (for the West City commander, this would be their alchemic specialty. For chimeras, it would be the animal that they are crossed with.)

Include any other information you feel is necessary.

Well, I think that's it. ^^ Like I said before, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me. I think this will be a lot of fun.

Last edited by Mizuko Jiao; 01-25-2010 at 02:14 AM..

Mizuko Jiao
苦しむ

Old 12-11-2009, 03:17 PM

Character Profiles

Characters of Mizuko Jiao

Quote:
Name: Greed
Appearance: Greed looks like a young woman in her early twenties. She has black shoulder-length hair and red slitted eyes. She enjoys wearing expensive clothing although, unsurprisingly, her clothes are usually black. She is about 5'5" and weighs 110 pounds.
Power- Greed can create a carbon shield over her entire body (same as the original Greed).

Determined and power hungry, this incarnation of Greed knows that sometimes you have to be patient to get what you want.
Quote:
Name: Alyss Halifax
Appearance: 5'10" and weighs 145 pounds. She has long, graying hair that she wears pulled into a tight bun. She is stern faced, but the wrinkles around her mouth and eyes tell of someone who smiles often.
Power: none

Alyss Halifax is, in a sense, serving as a Fuhrer President simply for the fact that she was the right person at the right time. Although she could have retired years ago, she feels a strong dedication toward her country and wants to do everything she can to bring peace to it.
Character of Vaneria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaneria
Name: Vane Ana Kaliente
Appearance:
Power- Chimera (panther) acts and has the ability of one just is in human form.
Characters of Rin Yokoshima

Quote:
Name: Devi
Appearance: Appears to be an Ishbalan woman in her early twenties. She has golden eyes and silver, shoulder-length hair that is usually pulled up in a spikey ponytail. She is slender (like a cat) with a semi-muscular build. Devi is 5'6" and weighs 115lbs.
Power: Jaguar Chimera; has the agility and flexibility of a feline and can grow long cat-like claws.
Additional: She is curious and cautious at the same time. She has trouble trusting others.
Quote:
Name: Gluttony
Appearance: Appears to be a young girl around the age of 14yrs old. She usually wears a newsboy cap to keep her long hair away from her face (because she'll eat it). She's quite small for her age, measuring in at 4'6" and weighing 94lbs.
Power: She has rows of sharp teeth and a bottomless void for a stomach; just like the last gluttony, she has acidic saliva as well.
Additional: She acts sweet and energetic, but has a dark animalistic side when extremely hungry.
Characters of Orial

Quote:
Name: Sable
Appearance: Sable is an albino girl with long white hair and red eyes. she usually wears blue robes or clothing. She's short, only 4'10" for her age.
Power- Crossed with several creatures, she most resembles a white wolf with a thick mane and a pair of small unusable bird wings.
Quote:
Name: Sarah Del Marco
Appearance: Sarah is a tall young woman at 6 foot. She has brown hair that is down to her butt when actually left down. She usually wears it up though in a bun or french braid.
Power- Water based Alchemist
Quote:
Name: Envy
Appearance: Sounds female, but is rather androginous looking. has brown hair that's always tied up in a high pony tail that still reaches to her middle back. has very sharp looking ice blue eyes.
Power- has the ability to look and sound like any human being. no one's seen her true form.
Characters played by Kenora

Quote:
Name: Roger Hienrich
Appearance: Tallish, his long brown hair drapes behind him in a pony tail. He wears the typical alchemist uniform, with double crossing bandoliers containing small vials of poisoins and water. He has a small tatoo on the back of both hands, allowing him to use his alchemy even if the gloves are soaked.
Power- Heat transference *used to create steam and mist* Poisons. Steam.
He is very much like his old commanding officer, Roy mustang. Hes a skilled alchemist who creates and uses steams, poisons, and deception. He is mostly immune to his own poisons. His favorite saying, "Really? your gonna make me do this?" As his underlings are typically Very pushy and he likes to hang back and relax. He likes cofee and tends to always carry some around with him.
Characters played by Little Miss

Quote:
Name: Sloth
Age: Wouldn't you like to know? (Eh...i guess he looks around his teens)
Appearance: At first glance he looks like a skinny, shy, weak kid. Standing 5'3 off the ground with girly hair that reaches his shoulders, and is always tied in a small ponytail. Clothes he wears has a cover over his mouth almost all the time.
Power: Wears a cover over his mouth to protect people from his breath. It's ice cold...literally ice cold, it can freeze people in their place.
Quote:
Name: Cya
Age: Actually isn't known. Probably about...19? Sure doesn't look it.
Appearance: 4'9, curly red (almost roan-like) hair that reaches all the way down her back. Large hazel eyes and has the face and body of a child.
Quote:
Name: Zachary Montarv
Appearance: 5'6, looks somewhat like a beat-up, tough middle aged man, which is exactly who he is. Tanned skin with dark brown hair buzzed cut. Blue eyes, but no one really likes to look that them due to fear. Doesn't talk much either, just adding to his tough-guy look.

Important Note: Cya doesn't have a real name, since Zachary found her as a toddler (guessing she was around 5 years old) after a certain city burned to the ground (he helped, since it was a part of a war). Obviously her family must have died, and even though Cya's fully aware Zachary was part of the deaths she sticks with him. They don't separate, and Cya normally gets nervous and out of control when Zachary isn't around.

Last edited by Mizuko Jiao; 01-13-2010 at 02:42 AM..

Rin Yokoshima
小さい小...

Old 12-16-2009, 12:41 AM

Yayz!! I have created more fanart!! Here's Gluttony and Wrath. I know we were going to make it a commission-type thing, but I just couldn't wait!! It looks so good colored XD

Pfftt....Wrath. It's like she's PMSing all the time!!!

http://www.menewsha.com/forum/member...cture30290.jpg

Mizuko Jiao
苦しむ

Old 12-16-2009, 09:23 PM

:D Rin, that is amazing!!! I have to keep coming back to look at it. I love the coloring!!!! *drools* This is incredible.

Mmmm... tasteh arm... XD

Hehehe, Wrath. She needs to take a chill pill.

---

Anywaaaaaays... we should be starting this thread by the end of the week. If anyone would like to join, even once we have started playing, they still can. :)

Orial
Lover of Bionicle and Transforme...
Send a message via AIM to Orial

Old 12-16-2009, 09:39 PM

posting to have in my watch list. :) hope i can join.

Kika988
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Kika988 Send a message via MSN to Kika988 Send a message via Yahoo to Kika988

Old 12-18-2009, 10:22 PM

Rin, your artwork is beautiful!!! Now I feel special even having a spot in an RP with someone as talented as you dropping your artwork in occasionally ^.^

Rin Yokoshima
小さい小...

Old 12-18-2009, 10:50 PM

Wow, thanks, Kika :D
I'm going to try and keep the fanart for this RP close to Hiromu Arakawa-style as possible =3

Mizuko Jiao
苦しむ

Old 12-20-2009, 12:05 AM

The RP is going to start now. If anyone else would like to join, please PM me so the flow of the story isn't interrupted.

Also, to anyone currently RPing, feel free to include fanart along with your posts. ;)

Post away! :3

---

"Excuse me, sir..."

Fuhrer President Alyss Halifax looked up from her desk, which was strewn with various papers and documents, her eyes shining with relief at the distraction. Her secretary stood before her, a folder clutched in one hand. "Yes?"

"The papers that you were waiting for have been approved by Parliament," he said, handing the folder over to her. She took it eagerly and opened it, her eyes scanning over its contents. After flipping to the last page, her gaze came to rest on the bottom, where there were several names scrawled there, as well as a wax seal. A ghost of a smile crossing her lips, she gave a small nod and closed the folder.

"Thank you," Alyss said, looking back at her secretary. "Call the Flame Alchemist and Mjr. Hawkeye. Tell them they are to report to my office at once."

Last edited by Mizuko Jiao; 12-20-2009 at 04:16 PM.. Reason: Double-post.

Kika988
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Kika988 Send a message via MSN to Kika988 Send a message via Yahoo to Kika988

Old 12-20-2009, 05:50 PM

"Hawkeye," the Major said curtly into the phone, not pausing once as she penned a report on her latest data recovery efforts. "Yes, of course. Right away." As she hung up the phone with her left hand, her right signed her name at the bottom; no flourishes. All business, like the woman said signature represented.

Without any further delay, she stapled the report, straightened her uniform as she stood, and dropped the papers in the 'outgoing' box on her way out the door. Being in investigations had helped improve her natural ability at reading people's faces and tone of voice, and if even the Fuhrer's secretary sounded anxious about this meeting, it was certainly not something to delay.

Rin Yokoshima
小さい小...

Old 12-23-2009, 04:12 AM

Mustand yawned as he turned his attention from the placid scenery beyond the window. Leaning back in his office chair, he stretched with a low grunt and looked down at the massive piles of paperwork located on his desk.

Furrowing his brow, he studied the piles. The documents seemed to have multiplied since the last time he had looked at them. Was the even possible?

Running his fingers through his dark hair, he heaved a sigh and leaned forward. As he reached for his pen, the phone rang. He was only too happy to oblige and answer.

"Mustang," he answered promptly with a calm, even tone. He listened to the voice on the other end intently, identifying it immediately as the male voice belonging to the Fuhrer's secretary. A small smirk tugged at his lips as he replied coolly, "I understand. I'll drop everything and head over immediately."

Hanging up the phone, he stood from his desk and exited his office, purposely disregarding the mountains of paperwork as he passed.

Mizuko Jiao
苦しむ

Old 12-23-2009, 06:13 AM

Alyss Halifax had cleared away her desk so that only the folder remained. She rose from her seat, pushing her chair back as she waited for the two officers to arrive. Two thinly padded chairs were set before her desk, and at her back was a large map of Amestris. Upon her orders, her secretary had left the room to take his lunch.

---

In a later time, Jean Havoc would suspect that it had been an act of fate that had caused him to walk past Roy Mustang's empty office that day. Actually, maybe not so much fate as an unfailing addiction to nicotine (as he had been on his way outside for a smoke).

The door had been left slightly ajar as he had passed, just enough that he could hear the phone ringing from Mustang's desk. The blond-haired man paused, turning to face the door. He lingered there for a second, torn by indecision.

"I probably shouldn't..." he said to himself as he entered the office, walking over to the desk and plopping down in the soft cushioned chair that sat behind it. Reaching over, Havoc picked up the phone and said, "General Mustang's office," reminding himself of that cute little secretary girl that he used to flirt with down in Communications until, for some reason unknown to him, she had requested a transfer...

---

Elsewhere...

An oil lamp flickered dimly in the room, setting upon a small wooden table next to a faded, tattered armchair. A dark figure occupied the chair. It was small and lean, its pale face curtained by shoulder-length, jet black hair. It leaned over slightly toward the table, reaching over to pick up an antique phone from it's cradle, before holding the receiver to it's ear and dialing a few numbers.

After a few rings, there was a crackling from the other line and then a voice. Greed smiled. "Hello, Pride. I hope that life in the slums of Drachma has been suiting you well, brother?"

She was silent for a few moments as she listened to the other speaker, nodding occasionally. "You need assistance? For what? Oh, wait a moment... how silly of me to ask. I suppose it's not much fun if you can't have some control over the chimeras as well, am I right?" She gave an exasperated sigh. Pride. What a useless feeling. "Very well, I'll send someone to assist you, brother dear."

Greed hung up the phone and stood, dusting off the expensive leather jacket that she was wearing. Walking out of the room, she continued down a long hallway until she reached a large parlor. This room was dark as well, with only a few lamps lighting it, but the chimera that milled about could see well nonetheless.

"Attention, minions," the homunculus said, smiling broadly at them all. "As much as I hate to let any of you out of my control- and I really, really hate it- I'm going to need some brave souls to take a little vacation to Drachma." To appease the complaints of that whiner, Pride. "Any takers?"

Orial

Old 12-23-2009, 07:35 AM

"Drachma?" Sable asked cautiously looking around. "I would like to travel," she said softly, her white hair glistening slightly in the light. she stood up carefully and folded her hands carefully, her blue robes tattered and stained.

Kika988
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-23-2009, 07:02 PM

Riza let a rare but genuine smile cross her face when she saw Roy approaching the Fuhrer's office as well. However, a slight frown soon followed that expression as she considered the implications of both her and the Flame Alchemist being summoned to see the Fuhrer. She did not know what it meant, but it could not mean anything good. With a nod at her former commander, Hawkeye gave a perfunctory knock to the office door, and waited for the Fuhrer's secretary to come let them know they could enter.

Rin Yokoshima
小さい小...

Old 12-24-2009, 05:31 AM

A gentle hint of a smile pulled on Mustang's limps as he noticed a familiar female associate waiting at the Fuhrer's office doors. With an acknowledging nod of his own, he quickly crossed the hall and took the vacant place at her side, watching as she reached forward and rapped on the large doors ahead. He glanced at his former subordinate before returning his gaze forward, musing on the possible reasons for this sudden summons.

---

Crouched on the floor behind a large wooden desk, Devi cautiously glanced around the empty office before placing the receiver back to her ear. She knew what she was doing was dangerous and feared the consequences of being caught, but she couldn't help but feel compelled to do what she felt was right.

She listened keenly to the other end of the line, staticand all. Just as she was beginning to think no one would pick up, a male voice answered in a smooth, calm tone. Hearing that she had reached the office of General Mustang, a slight feeling of relief passed over her otherwise vexed heart.

Swallowing the nervous lump in her throat, she spoke in a strong but hushed manner. "Is this General Mustang?"

Mizuko Jiao
苦しむ

Old 12-24-2009, 06:05 AM

Quote:
"Drachma?" Sable asked cautiously looking around. "I would like to travel," she said softly, her white hair glistening slightly in the light. she stood up carefully and folded her hands carefully, her blue robes tattered and stained.
Greed looked over at the chimera who had spoken, her violet eyes regarding the girl sharply. What was this one's name...? Greed made it a point to know all of the chimera's names... after all, one must know their possessions... "Sable," she said, her sharp teeth gleaming as she smiled. "Yes, you'll do. Come with me." And without another look at the girl, she spun around on her heels and started back toward her room.

Quote:
With a nod at her former commander, Hawkeye gave a perfunctory knock to the office door, and waited for the Fuhrer's secretary to come let them know they could enter.
"Come in," the Fuhrer President said in her calm, commanding voice, hoping that they would realize that no one was going to open the door for them. She remained standing for a second longer before settling back down into her seat.

Quote:
Swallowing the nervous lump in her throat, she spoke in a strong but hushed manner. "Is this General Mustang?"

A woman...? Havoc thought curiously. He wasn't too surprised. Given the Flame Alchemist's reputation, a phone call from a woman- even on his private line- was no rare event.

Leaning back slightly in the chair, Havoc rested his feet upon the desk and, with a grin, said in his smoothest voice, "No, but luckily for you, it is Lt. Jean Havoc."

Last edited by Mizuko Jiao; 01-06-2010 at 03:55 PM..

Rin Yokoshima
小さい小...

Old 12-24-2009, 06:21 AM

Upon hearing the Fuhrer's permission to enter, Roy reached forward and opened the door. He inclined his head towards Riza in a gentlemanly fashion, allowing her to enter before him.

---

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuko Jiao View Post

A woman...? Havoc thought curiously. He wasn't too surprised. Given the Flame Alchemist's reputation, a phone call from a woman- even on his private line- was no rare event.

Leaning back slightly in the chair, Havoc rested his feet upon the desk and, with a grin, said in his smoothest voice, "No, but luckily for you, it is Lt. Jean Havoc."

Furrowing her brow in confusion, Devi hesitated before inquiring, "Lieutenant Havoc? But...then, what are you doing in General Mustang's office?"

Kika988
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-24-2009, 06:54 AM

Riza nodded her thanks to Mustang, and stepped into the Fuhrer's office.

"Major Riza Hawkeye, reporting as requested," she said, snapping into a smart salute in front of the desk. Upon entering, her quick eye had noted the secretary's absence, the Fuhrer's calm yet anticipatory demeanor, and the lone folder on the desk. This was almost certainly a mission assignment, but one that was so top secret that the Fuhrer's own secretary had been sent out? While remaining at attention, eyes straight ahead and ears tuned to her surroundings, Riza could not stop her mind from flying through the possibilities.

Mizuko Jiao
苦しむ

Old 12-25-2009, 12:11 AM

"General Mustang, Major Hawkeye, I appreciate you coming on such short notice," the Fuhrer said, nodding at them both. "I require your service for an important mission to the western region," she began, not one to waste time on pleasantries. "In the past few months, a great number of alchemists have gone missing, including active and former State Alchemists. The investigators at West City have been unable to discover the cause or the origin of these kidnappings, so I've been forced to take matters into my own hands. Or, in this case, into yours.

"General Mustang, as far as anyone in West City headquarters is concerned, you are going there for a regional evaluation under my orders. Major Hawkeye, you will be accompanying him as his assistant. I want you both to try and find out who is behind these kidnappings and, if you are able to, why."

Alyss Halifax appraised the two soldiers with her shrewd gaze. "Any questions so far?"

Quote:
Furrowing her brow in confusion, Devi hesitated before inquiring, "Lieutenant Havoc? But...then, what are you doing in General Mustang's office?"
"The general's out of his office at the moment, so I answered for him," Havoc replied. "But enough about that. What's your name?"

(OOC: Hey guys... I'm going to be out of town until after Jan. 2 and I'm not sure if I'll have Internet access where I'm going. ^^ Feel free to keep posting though! ;) Happy Holidays to everyone!)

Last edited by Mizuko Jiao; 12-25-2009 at 02:59 AM..

Rin Yokoshima
小さい小...

Old 12-25-2009, 01:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuko Jiao View Post

Alyss Halifax appraised the two soldiers with her shrewd gaze. "Any questions so far?"
"No, sir. I believe I understand the orders completely. When are we to depart?" Mustang replied, looking at the Fuhrer with strong, focused black eyes.

Quote:
"The general's out of his office at the moment, so I answered for him," Havoc replied. "But enough about that. What's your name?"
"...What...? What does that have to do with anything?"

Devi was at a loss for words. This man was so spontanious, so random for a soldier. She couldn't figure out what he was thinking.

She pulled the phone away and looked at it scrutinizingly, as if trying to see the look of the man on the other end of the line.

What was he thinking? Revealing her identity to a stranger was dangerous enough, but if they found out who she was--what she was doing--it could lead to something much, much worse for her.

But Devi needed to inform the General, and this man seemed like the one she was going to have to go through. If nothing else, he seemed far too simple--too laid back--to have ulterior motives. Something about him wore at her raised guard, breaking past her untrusting nature.

This was getting more complicated than she had hoped.

Should she trust him? Could she trust him?

No. No one could be trusted, she told herself. But something about this man charmed her.

She wasn't going to oblige so easily, though. Holding the phone close, she inquired in a low, cautious tone, "Why do you need to know my name?"

Last edited by Rin Yokoshima; 12-28-2009 at 05:08 AM.. Reason: Fixing mistakes ^^'

Mizuko Jiao
苦しむ

Old 01-01-2010, 05:01 AM

Quote:
"No, sir. I believe I understand the orders completely. When are we to depart?" Mustang replied, looking at the Fuhrer with strong, focused black eyes.
"Tomorrow. The train to West City arrives at 1300 hours, so be sure to leave accordingly," the Fuhrer replied. She pushed the folder along the desk so it was closer to the Flame Alchemist. "This folder contains all the information that has been gathered so far. Be careful that it does not fall from your possession.

"That is all," she said, rising to her feet. "Good luck soldiers."

Quote:
She wasn't going to oblige so easily, though. Holding the phone close, she inquired in a low, cautious tone, "Why do you need to know my name?"
"Hey, it's all just pieces to the puzzle," Havoc answered easily, his curiosity growing. He had thought before that she was just one of Mustang's little girlfriends, but now he wasn't so sure. Something about her tone had changed his mind. "How did you get this number anyways?"

(OOC: Well, I'm back from vacation. ^^ I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year to you all! I have another thread for this RPG that's out of character so I thought we could use it to talk about the story/chat/post fanart at. Here's the link: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...iting-3-a.html :3)

Last edited by Mizuko Jiao; 01-01-2010 at 05:07 AM..

Rin Yokoshima
小さい小...

Old 01-02-2010, 04:19 AM

Quote:
"How did you get this number anyways?"

"I...well, I...you see..." Devi stammered, surprised by his question.

As she had thought before, this man was hard to read. She was at a loss for words yet again. Besides, she couldn't reveal that kind of information. If he was allied with the wrong people, this could end badly for her. She couldn't chance it.

"I...I can't say. I--!"

Suddenly, Devi's acute hearing detected someone approaching the office door. The slight rattling of the doorknob caused her blood to run cold.

Someone was here. She was caught.

"I'm sorry, Lieutenant Havoc. I-I have to go," she whispered, speaking quickly into the phone. She jumped at the creak of the opening door and hung up the phone just as a figure became visible at the threshhold.

Last edited by Rin Yokoshima; 01-02-2010 at 05:16 AM.. Reason: Spellchecking XD

Orial

Old 01-02-2010, 04:57 AM

Sable followed quickly and quietly fidgeting slightly, but excited to finally get out of it. "What's going on in Drachma?" she asked her voice soft looking at the humunculi.

((sorry i haven't been active it's been hectic. @_@))

Mizuko Jiao
苦しむ

Old 01-02-2010, 07:27 PM

Quote:
"I'm sorry, Lieutenant Havoc. I-I have to go," she whispered, speaking quickly into the phone. She jumped at the creak of the opening door and hung up the phone just as a figure became visible at the threshhold.
"Hello? Hello? Are you still there?" Havoc said into the phone, taking his feet off of Mustang's desk and straightening in the chair. He took the phone away from his ear, looking at it with a slightly surprised expression on his face before setting it back on its cradle. "Huh."

Suddenly his ever present need for nicotine, which had been pushed to the back of his mind while talking to the mysterious girl, seemed to claw its way back into his consciousness. After a few seconds of fumbling around in his pocket for his matchbox, he finally managed to light his cigarette and inhaled deeply from the small white cylinder, a relaxed, almost bored expression settling over his features.

Quote:
Sable followed quickly and quietly fidgeting slightly, but excited to finally get out of it. "What's going on in Drachma?" she asked her voice soft looking at the humunculi.
"I don't know," Greed said in an almost cheerful voice as she plopped down in her chair and picked up the phone. "Pride's in control over there at the moment. Do you remember Pride? Tall? Long black hair? He pulls it back in a ponytail," she added with a snicker as she put in the number, holding the phone to her ear.

"Ah, hello, Pride. I've found a chimera for you." She paused as she listened to the other voice on the line. "Yes, this quickly. I can have Wrath bring her to you." The homunculus paused again, her violet eyes widening slightly. "Really? Well, if you insist..."

She hung up the phone before looking back at the chimera, an almost predatory smile on her face. "Do you have any things that you'll need to pack, little Sable?"