Lady Angel Konan
Anastasia
Send a message via AIM to Lady Angel Konan Send a message via MSN to Lady Angel Konan Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Angel Konan

Old 07-17-2010, 09:37 PM

AKATSUKI!!!!

RULES

1. all characters are first come first serve, if some one drops out then you can take there character unless they are killed.

2. no God modding please! if you get hit you get hit.

3. please no more than 2 characters per person!!!

4.please dont make your character ridiculously powerful if you are using the normal character such as any of the akatsuki please keep there powers slightly the same

5. im am god in this rp

6. please have fun

7. you can get the bios from Narutopedia/Akatsuki

8. profiles must be pmed to me before you post!

Skeleton for your own ninjas

Menewsha Name:

Name:

Picture:
(anime)

Job:

Personality:

Powers:
(healing, sharigan, element manipulation what ever there power is )

Bio/History:
(okay this is the part that you tell us a little about you character)

Other:
(Optional. Put anything else you want us to know about your character here like likes, dislikes. )

Jinjuriki:
(you can only have one if it is in the actual Naruto series)

Organization/clan:
(uchiha/aktasuki/hyugah any others???)

Actual Naruto Character
Please send link to the profile on Narutopedia/Akatsuki

Menewshas name:

Naruto Character:

Pic:

Quote:
PROFILES

Quote:
Premade characters (from series)

We still need Zetsu, Hidan, Kisame, Kakuzu

Quote:
Menewshas name: Kishiya - lethal firefly

Naruto Character: Konan

Pic:

Menewshas name:

Naruto Character:
Nagato aka Pein (everyone calls him leader or Pein except Konan[/url]

Pic:

Quote:

Menewshas name: Sikira_Uchiha

Naruto Character: Deidara

Pic:

Menewshas name: Sikira_Uchiha

Naruto Character: Itachi Uchiha

Pic:

Quote:
Menewshas name:DeadAngel

Naruto Character:Hidan

Pic:
Quote:
Menewsha name: Mehrana

Naruto Character: Kakuzu

Pic:

Quote:

[COLOR=SeaGreen]

Menewshas name:Kishiya - leathal firefly

Naruto Character: [url-"http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Kisame_Hoshigaki"]Kisame Hoshigaki[/url]

Pic:

Quote:
Quote:
MADE CHARACTERS

Quote:
Menewsha Name: dragonjake
Character's Name: Jake

Bio: Jake is quiet quite alot of the time, if he thinks your kind or generous, he will talk to you. He can become angry, but most of the time he keeps the anger to himself, sometimes he lashes out and doesn't stop at anything until the person is beaten to a pulp. but when he isn't angry he is kind and always likes to help
picture: This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 600x650.

Quote:
Menewsha Name: DeadAngel

Name: Katima Amma

Picture:

Job: Nurse

Personality: She is bubbly and brightens up the room when she walks in but can get mean fast.

Powers: All her powers are mainly healing but she can suck peoples souls out. Unfortuantly she has to use a lot of her blood and kiss it out.

Bio/History: She is really diedara's little sister but he doesn't know he even had one so she changed her name. She was the best nurse in there village she was almost a doctor but she left to join the Akatsuki.

Other: She dislikes being ignored, melons (except watermelons) loves oranges and the color red.
Quote:
Menewsha Name: Slide

Name: Kayomi Takara

Picture: This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x640.

Personality: Kayomi is self confident, social, energetic and a well rounded person. Thought the bad side of her is lazy, short tempered and when angered, she is willing to throw and/or destroy anything in sight.

Powers: She usually uses Earth/Stone jutsus.

Bio/History: Kayomi is a social semi-energetic ninja from the Hidden Stone Village. She was often participating in missions and helping out around the village and always had something to do. One day when the village was attacked by ninjas assigned by an unknown sender, her mother was killed she was convinced that she wasn't strong enough to protect the people that were important to her. From that day, she always trained and tried to find ways to become stronger. In the present day, she joined that Akatsuki for even more power.

Other: None

Jinjuriki: None =w=;

Organization/clan: Akatsuki
Quote:
Menewsha Name: Sikira_Uchiha

Name: Sikira Uchiha

Picture:

Job: Assassian/Runaway

Personality: Very much like Itachi though a bit more open and friendly. She's a bit shy and slow to open up.

Powers: sharigan (both), Genjutsu and fire style

Bio/History: She's Sasuke's older sister and Itachi's younger one, illegitmant though. She raised herself in the woods honing her skills. She occasionally writes to Itachi and does small tasks for him. She like Itachi killed her best friend who happened to be a Hyugah. She's now out searching for Itachi to try and join up the Aktasuki.

Jinjuriki: Three-tail cat

Organization/clan: Uchiha and Aktasuki(soon)
Quote:
Menewsha Name: Raizo

Name: Nagi

Picture: Click this bar to view the full image.

Job: Assassin

Personality: Contrary to what his job forces him to be, he is a rather nice guy. Whenever he get's the chance, he likes to be around friends and is extremely social. If he's working though, you will know because he won't be around.

Powers:Fire Jutsu, Wind Jutsu, and level three Sharingan.

Bio/History: As all other Anbu Black Ops members, not much is known about his past except the basics. He was trained by the organization and taught to kill. He was considered a failure since he could never separate himself from his emotions, but his skills made up for that failure. He hasn't failed a single mission ever since his first one and he has done the unthinkable to make sure he never fails. His Anbu life and his social life are kept secret, so nobody will ever worry or ask questions.

Other: He will kill a teammate if means the successful completion of a mission. He loves candy, but is horribly afraid of spiders.

Jinjuriki: None

Organization/clan: Uchiha and Anbu Black Ops

Last edited by Lady Angel Konan; 08-03-2010 at 08:09 PM..

Lady Angel Konan
Anastasia
Send a message via AIM to Lady Angel Konan Send a message via MSN to Lady Angel Konan Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Angel Konan

Old 07-18-2010, 05:19 AM

Konan walked in to the main room where all the akatsuki tended to gather

Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 07-18-2010, 12:25 PM

Fayt glanced up as Konan walked into the room, the doll in her hands forgotten as she nodded at the girl. "Hello Konan..."

Lady Angel Konan
Anastasia

Old 07-18-2010, 02:25 PM

she looked over at her with a slight smile "hello" she said softly as she sat on one of the chairs in the room and watch Fayt with her doll
(bleh!!!! need more ppl to join >.< i would love for some one to join as pain <3)

Last edited by Lady Angel Konan; 07-18-2010 at 07:19 PM..

Aoi Kazuya

Old 07-18-2010, 10:26 PM

((I'm going to remake my character profile XD when you asked me to make it I was half-asleep >.>))

Fayt looked back down to her doll and picked it back up, running her fingers through the doll's hair. It wasn't that she was obsessed with doll's or anything. She just had a habit of needing to be holding something in her hands. And this doll was...precious to her at any rate. She cradled it into her arms before withdrawing them into her large cloak once again, burying her face into the high collar. She was the youngest one here, she knew, if she made a mistake, she would only give the other members more of an excuse to ridicule her. She didn't want that. Not at all.

Lady Angel Konan
Anastasia

Old 07-18-2010, 10:39 PM

Konan looked down at Fayt, her mothering instinct kicking in, "if you stay with me then others wont tease you she said kneeling down to the ground she was one of the leaders and everyone knew not to mess with her "would you like me to make you some lunch she said now crouching

(go right on ahead ill replace it :))

Aoi Kazuya

Old 07-18-2010, 10:51 PM

((kay i'll go do that after I post here and reply to some other thing I've been neglecting >.>))

Her eyes lifted up to the woman in front of her and she blinked innocently, the aura around her one that couldn't have possibly belonged to an assassin. She shook her head no. She wasn't really hungry. "I..." then she thought better of it and lifted her head, smiling, "That would be nice..."

Lady Angel Konan
Anastasia

Old 07-18-2010, 10:56 PM

she smiled as she stood "ill go make us a few sandwiches the boys can make there own food when they get back from there missions" she said chuckling softly she walked in to the kitchen and pulled some sandwich stuff out of the fridge and made the sandwiches then walked to the table setting the plate down. she took a sandwich and began to eat it as she sat down

Aoi Kazuya

Old 07-18-2010, 11:09 PM

Fayt smiled in thanks and took one hand out of her cloak, picking up a sandwich and bringing it up to her mouth before biting into it. She tugged the collar of her cloak back down so that it wouldn't get dirty as she ate, "Any major missions this time?" She asked softly, she needed to know whether or not she would have to conserve her chakra.

((on to editing profile! ^^))

Lady Angel Konan
Anastasia

Old 07-18-2010, 11:12 PM

"not so much now, but they do tend to pop up every once in a while" she said smiling and finished her sandwich
(i might not be able to post for a few hours)

Aoi Kazuya

Old 07-19-2010, 12:05 AM

((m'kay))

"Ah." She finished her sandwich in silence and then released her collar, brushing off any stray bread crumbs that could have landed on her cloak. Then she stood up, her arms falling to her sides, the doll's hand clenched within one of her own. She was getting tired of sitting. She brought her doll back up and wrapped one arm around it as she walked around the room slowly.

Lady Angel Konan
Anastasia

Old 07-19-2010, 04:14 AM

She smiled watching the girl walk around the room "hmmmm" she said as she thought "we could go in to town and go shopping... if you would like to"

(we really need more ppl to join)

Lady Angel Konan
Anastasia

Old 07-19-2010, 12:18 PM

(AOI!!!! i figured out how to make your pic show muwahahhahahhahaaaaaa)

(YAY SOME ONE ELSE HAS JOINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Last edited by Lady Angel Konan; 07-19-2010 at 12:56 PM..

dragonjake
The one true dragon! >:D
Send a message via MSN to dragonjake Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjake

Old 07-19-2010, 01:12 PM

Jake walked back to the base from a mission, grumbling "oh now i wonder what the next one will be" he then looked up and walked into the base "i have done it" he said with a bit of pride

Lady Angel Konan
Anastasia

Old 07-19-2010, 01:16 PM

Konan smiled "Pain will be very pleased" she said as she was folding some paper flowers

dragonjake

Old 07-19-2010, 01:17 PM

Jake looked at Konan "sure... well at least i can rest now" he sighed as he sat down and closed his eye "what a day"

Lady Angel Konan
Anastasia

Old 07-19-2010, 01:33 PM

"there are no more missions for today hopfully pain and the other will be home soon" she said as she looked up to see fayt and jake and continued folding her flowers

dragonjake

Old 07-19-2010, 01:38 PM

Jake walked closer to her "why are you making paper flowers?" he asked "im not trying to sound rude, but im intrested"

Lady Angel Konan
Anastasia

Old 07-19-2010, 01:43 PM

(you should look at Konans bio lol) "I am just really good at folding them " she chuckled " i also use them as weapons" she said in a slightly evil way

dragonjake

Old 07-19-2010, 01:47 PM

Jake nodded "ohhhh... so you enjoy folding them... atleast you use them for something, everyone else that i have seen making them just trows the away" he sighed and shook his head "but i suppose not everyone is like that"

Lady Angel Konan
Anastasia

Old 07-19-2010, 01:49 PM

She smiled "yes but not to many people people fold as well as i do" she showed him the elaborate flower she was workign on

dragonjake

Old 07-19-2010, 01:54 PM

Jake looked at them and whistled "that is one fine fold you make" he said as he addmired her folding

Lady Angel Konan
Anastasia

Old 07-19-2010, 01:57 PM

she chuckled softly " that is what ive been told" she said with a smile

dragonjake

Old 07-19-2010, 01:59 PM

Jake chuckled "its true... so how many do you make?" he asked as he looked to see how many she had

Lady Angel Konan
Anastasia

Old 07-19-2010, 02:07 PM

"just a few, ive been doing this since i was a child" she said calmly and relaxed in the chair at the table