DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-01-2010, 12:07 AM

Knowing everyone here, they should know the Twilight series. And if you don't then look it up ;). This forum doesn't have to follow the acutally Twilight series, so you can be any of the characters that you want or make up you're own character.

Rules
1:No Godmodding.
2:Cursing is allowed but keep it low.
3: Follow all of theses rules and we won't have a probably but if you dont then you'll be banned. Thank you :D
4: You can ask for a Twilight Character or make your own character. When you're making a Twilight Character, if you make a vampire you can't have the same power as an ordinal character.

Twilight Characters

Major Characters
Bella Swan: Taken
Edward Cullen: Taken
Jacob Black: Taken
Alice Cullen: Taken
Carlise Cullen:
Esme Cullen:
Rosalie Cullen:
Emmett Cullen:
Jasper Cullen: Taken

Vampires
James:
Victoria:
Laurnet:

Werewolves
Sam Uley:
Quil Ateara:
Embry Call: Taken
Paul (Died)
Jared:

Humans
Charile Swan:
Billy Black:
Mike Newton:
Jessica Stanley:
Angela Weber:
Eric Yorkie

Pre-made Characters
Ana Antiquus

----------

Selena KcNight
Selena and Bella knew each other when she was leaving with her dad at a younger age. When Bella came back she was so excited. Her, Bella, and Jacob would always hang out and she had the biggest crush on him and still does. She's a really good fighter and sometimes give Jacob some pointers.

Name: Ana Antiquus (Ancient)
Bio: She lives on her own and was turned into a vampire right before her maker was killed by his own choice. She is a fun loving girl and loves to have fun. Traveling is her main and top hobby besides singing or playing the flute. She has the ability to take, control, and give energy on the account of taking it from somewhere else. She has been a vampire since the year 1790 of November and had lived among other vampires for shelter from the sun. She never took blood from the source, it may sound silly but she hated the idea of taking it from a human. Therefor she takes bloodpacks that are about to expire in the hospital without the people/workers in the hospital to know. (Any other info is explained later)
Powers/Abilities: Electricity (Energy) and invisibility to humans. (she can turn it off or on but vamps can still see her)
Pic:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Magician View Post
1.Formal Name:
Tomoe Shouto
Nicknames:
May

2.Age:
Frozen at age seventeen
Class:
Senior

3.Birthdate:
May 10, 1989

4.Gender:
Female

5.Race:
Half-Vampire
Ethnicity:
German and Japanese

6.(Ability)
Special Ability:
Telekinesis
Good Part of it:
The power to manipulate objects (eg: moving objects, levitating, breaking people's bones, etc.). It can also create an invisible barrier that can stop bullets.
Bad Part of it:
Objects must be in sight in order for it to work. It is more powerful if she feeds on human blood.
Ability Type:
I guess it would be Physical Controller.

7.(Your Favourites)
Animal(s):
Cats and Wolves
Color(s):
Indigo and Black
Plant(s) or Flower(s):
Lily of the Valley and Bleeding Hearts
Food(s):
Watermelon
Dislike(s):
Arrogant, Ignorant people and too serious, full-of-themselves people

8. (You)
Your Character's Story:
Her father, Isaya Shouto, was a 2000 year old vampire, and her mother, Maria Shouto, was human. When she was born, her father turned her mother into a vampire in order to save her. They home schooled her until she chronologically turned seventeen. Because she was the age that matched her looks, she could go to high school. They moved to Forks, Washington, so they could have a somewhat normal, civilized life.
Your Car (etc,.) looks like:
New, Blue Ford Taurus

9.(Character Description)
Looks:
Blue Eyes, Black and shoulder length Hair, Dark-skinned European or "average Caucasian" skin tone, and is petite
Personality:
She is loyal to the core and is very protective of her family and friends. She is the type of person who people go to when they need a shoulder to cry on. However, it is her laid-back, girl-next-door allure that charms everyone. Still she is no pushover. She'll bump heads till she gets her point across. She is very mysterious and keeps to herself most of the time.
Picture:

10.Class Schedule:

Prd.1: Math

Prd.2: Science

Prd.3: Dance/Gymnastics

Prd.4: Lunch

Prd.5: English

Prd.6: World History

Prd.7: Foreign Language

Last edited by DarkAngel562415; 10-05-2010 at 09:30 PM..

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-01-2010, 10:14 PM

Selena pulls up into the student parking lot of Forks High School on Jake's bike. She takes off her helmet showing her long black hair and locks the front wheel. Getting off the bike she made her way up to the steps of the school and headed for her locker. She looked around to see if she saw Bella but she wasnt there yet. She put the helmet on the top shelf of her locker, put her backpack away and grabbed the books that she needed.

chocomokochoco
BMTH- Can't you fell my heart Xx
Send a message via MSN to chocomokochoco Send a message via Yahoo to chocomokochoco

Old 09-05-2010, 06:58 PM

Bella desided to get into her mercedes guardain watching Alice get into the car she smiled, not waiting for Edward one because she had no clue where he was and two because she wanted some alone time putting her bag onto one of the black leather seats putting her car keys in she set of going over the speed limate but as no police camara could see her car she didn't care that much well that was what Edward had tourght her to think slowing down when she got near to the school she smoothly parked in her spot getting out of the car taking the keys with her also picking up her bag then opening the door for Alice "See ya in P.E Alice."she chimbed seeing that Jacobs bike was already here which meant Selena was too seeing her up ahead she walked over casualy "Hey Selena whats up?" she asked looking at one of her best friends.

Alice was quietly all the way to school it was unusual for her but she was lost in the future snapping out of it when the car stopped and Bella opened her door "Thanks Bella." she said but Bella was already gone waving to Selena happily then disappeared going to the local shop before school.

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-05-2010, 07:07 PM

Selena turns around and looks at Bella "Bella!" She says hugging her tightly. "Its good seeing you, what have you been up to?" Selena says closing her locker. "Have you seen Jake around, I havent been able to get ahold of him"

chocomokochoco
Send a message via MSN to chocomokochoco Send a message via Yahoo to chocomokochoco

Old 09-05-2010, 07:17 PM

Bella laughted lightly hugging her back "Nothing much really the usual going shopping with Alice being with Edward..even though I have no idea where he is..you?"she asked back then shook her head gravely "Sorry I haven't have you tried going to his house?"she asked again alittle worried of where Jake was.

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-05-2010, 07:21 PM

"Yes...I went there before school...I couldn't find him" Selena leans against her locker "Im really worried about him Bella" She says looking at her.

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 09-06-2010, 04:14 AM

jake walked up behind selena "hey selena" he said scaring her.

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-06-2010, 04:21 AM

Selena jumps and hugs Bella "Jake!" She turns around and punches his arm "Why did you do that?!"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-06-2010, 04:28 AM

"cause its funny" he said laughing.

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-06-2010, 04:31 AM

Selena giggled before hugging him "Where have you been?"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-06-2010, 04:33 AM

"where do i spend most of my time at selena" he said expecting her to know where he was.

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-06-2010, 04:34 AM

"Well there's your garage or with the pack"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-06-2010, 04:38 AM

jake laughed " i was with the pack making sure the woods were clear" he said and looked at bella "hi bells" he said then looked back at selena" were you worried" he asked.

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-06-2010, 04:43 AM

Selena looks away slightly "Yea"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-06-2010, 04:48 AM

"well dont be" he said . he kissed her on the forehead and then huged bella and headed of towards his first class.

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-06-2010, 04:50 AM

Selena blushes and looks at Bella "I'll see you at lunch Bella" She says waving bye and walks off to her first class

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-06-2010, 04:58 AM

jake went to track wich was his first class. he went in the locker room and changed then headed for the track.

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-06-2010, 04:59 AM

Selena goes to her history class and sits down at her desk.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-06-2010, 05:46 AM

jake ran a distance of three fourths a mile in track and had the best time. the bell rang and he walked inside to his locker

chocomokochoco

Old 09-06-2010, 04:13 PM

Bella saw Jake and went straight up to him smiling "Hey Jake where've you been?" she asked raising an eyebrow then her mind trailed to Edward where was he.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-06-2010, 04:56 PM

"i was with the pack in the woods. we were making sure it was clear." jake said smiling showing his white teeth against his russet skin.

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-07-2010, 02:29 AM

Selena walks out of her class and heads to her locker "Hey guys"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-07-2010, 09:17 PM

hi selena how was class." he said

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-07-2010, 09:43 PM

"Ah same old same old" Selena says grabbing her books for her next class "How was track?"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-07-2010, 09:45 PM

"it was good i ran three fourths a mile." he said taking of his track shirt and putting on his t shirt. "how have you been today bella" he said looking at bella.