ladysephiroth
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to ladysephiroth Send a message via Yahoo to ladysephiroth

Old 02-23-2009, 07:03 PM

~NO! ~ " Dante tell me all of what he is doing"

Last edited by ladysephiroth; 02-23-2009 at 07:07 PM..

Sephirothkaiba
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Sephirothkaiba Send a message via MSN to Sephirothkaiba Send a message via Yahoo to Sephirothkaiba

Old 02-27-2009, 02:11 AM

~Sorry but i need him to do something for me...but i can't tell what it is...~ Lucia...i'm sorry...

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-27-2009, 02:31 AM

Lucia had been adjusting her hair and face while she had the chance.
"Lucia, I'm sorry."
She blinked, and looked over.
"Dante?" Her head cocked and she furrowed her brow.
"..What are you talking about now?"

Sephirothkaiba
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Sephirothkaiba Send a message via MSN to Sephirothkaiba Send a message via Yahoo to Sephirothkaiba

Old 02-27-2009, 02:34 AM

Lucia....i didnt mean to scare you like that. its just....i need to erradicate myself of him.

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-27-2009, 02:39 AM

She stuck out her bottom lip childishly.
"I'm alright geeze...just a little shaken...there's no need to keep apologizing." She smiled then, and nodded firmly.
"You'll be alright..." She sighed and rubbed her forhead, smiling exasperatedly.
"...But maybe we should keep you away from restricted files from now on.."

ladysephiroth
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to ladysephiroth Send a message via Yahoo to ladysephiroth

Old 02-27-2009, 04:15 AM

Ash nodded in agreement
~i'll deal with you when i get back...~
" Lucia where to now? contiune onward?"

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-02-2009, 01:55 AM

Lucia raked a hand through her hair, and nodded.
"No point in waiting around here for much longer..." She gauged the distance ahead.
"If it's still there...your files shouldn't be that far off..." She headed for the edge of the structure that they sat on...and lowered herself off the other side.
"Come on." Lucia dropped off, and waited for the others at the bottom...she would be all to happy to see the withered walls of that blasted castle again when she got out of there...and all the more happy to be back in that old chair that she'd claimed as her bed.

ladysephiroth
*^_^*

Old 03-02-2009, 03:38 AM

Ash followed Lucia wishing what Sephiroth was doing with Dante and what Shin-Ra did have planned with her

Sephirothkaiba
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-02-2009, 04:17 AM

*leaps off the side andlands infront of Lucia* so where are these files?

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-03-2009, 02:26 AM

"!?" Lucia blanched a little...she hadn't expected Dante down there so soon..
"That way.." She said pointing ahead of them...on toward black structures that had files going in and out of them...or at least that's what they looked like from where she stood.
"...Or at least in that general direction.." She waited on Ash a moment or two longer, and then started on ahead.
"I'll see if I can find a way around that's not going to get us killed!" She called back over her shoulder as she jogged.

ladysephiroth
*^_^*

Old 03-03-2009, 07:31 PM

Ash caught up with Lucia " sorry thinking again" she jogged beside Lucia