Lilim
(・・^...

Old 12-16-2008, 01:33 AM

DA does that O_O OMG! I did not know I could do that ♥
And I'm glad its not offsite trading since I talked to someone else about making plushies..... ^_^ And thank you sizzla your so helpful

luciole
*^_^*

Old 12-17-2008, 06:24 PM

Thanks! Last time I lost mypassword and I didn't bother to try till now. And to my surprise, wtf, it worked! I think I tried signing in with an incorrect username actually the first time XD Silly me.
The place has looked alot better and awesomer XD And I really love the clothes here! I think I'm gonna have an auccy soon so I can buy up the delicious dresses in one of the shops here..
No, I haven't been on gaia either except to make an art contest (which ended some time ago, too). It just lost its appeal to me and the items are so boring to me. That and of course, since I don't really do anime art anymore, I don't feel like i fit in that much. I'm glad you're part of staff here now, I always thought you have that administrative quality in you!
I'm glad you like my recent pics! They're an experiment in realism and fantasy (wow, oxymoron!). I've had alot of mixed feelings about em, but hey, I like it XD. In fact I'm gonna do alot of that style from now on, so keep checking back!
But of course, you can't tear me away from my shojo >>; I still doodle a cute face here and there in guilt, just to release pressure XDDD

Navi
Starving Artist
Send a message via AIM to Navi

Old 12-22-2008, 06:26 PM

Sizzla! I'm done with owed-art so I will start working on this piece now! ^_^

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 12-23-2008, 03:29 PM

Sorry for the late reply guys! *bookmarks this place* It's been crazy trying to get stuff for the event together. I feel like I've been back in the staff rooms a lot in the past week or so. :sweat:

@Luc: Yeah, I love the clothes here too. And the layering options. It's way more versatile than on Gaia -- at least the layering system is. I can never resist buying stuff when we have item updates. I just wish I earned more money. I spend too much time lurking... :lol:

OMG if you have an auction, you're going to get so much money (and items)! You'll be able to buy all the dresses you want! XD I'd try to bid too, but I'd most likely not have enough stuff to bid. XD But you should do it!!! XD

:lol: Yeah, I'm terribly administrative. XD Now I'm in charge of a group of moderators -- making sure they do their jobs correctly and stuff. I also help create the newsletters that go out before each event. :D

I'll definitely be keeping an eye out on your DA. I may not comment much, but I do swoon over your art every now and again. XD I think your new style is fantastic -- and you do a great job with realism, seriously. Do you have prints on DA? I'd want to put your stuff on my walls at home! XP

hehehe. You can't take the shojo out of the girl, right? Every artist needs some kind of easy way to release stress and work on something familiar every now and again.

@Navi: Hooray!! I'm soooo excited. I told my friend (Dagny's RPer) that I was going to have this scene done because I couldn't resist not telling her about my 'surprise.' But I won't show her anything until it's all done. She's going to be so stoked. XD

luciole
*^_^*

Old 12-23-2008, 05:16 PM

<3 good luck with the organizing! <3 i can never do administrative stuff. knowing me, i'll probably go 'yeah.. dudes.. do whateve ryou want' XDDD
XD I did do an auction, and thankfully its doing well. unfortunatley, they bidded items XD so i wont get money anyway XD At least theyre cool items that were bidded.
I'm glad you like my new style! I'm really going to pursue it, esp next year. It's really challenging to me *_* And yeah I do have prints on DA XD and DA's prints are pretty damn awesome, I must say. The quality is really good DX

LennaHime
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-07-2009, 07:42 PM

SIZZLA. I made you a prezzie. A -free- prezzie. I was obviously high on sugar and doom at the time. Anyway~ I hope you like it!!

ZOMG SHINY

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 02-10-2009, 05:32 PM

OMG thank you Lenna!!! :hug: :glomp: It's SO cute!!

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-12-2009, 05:27 AM

sexy Sh'kin~ :drool: MAN WITH BOOB-CLEAVAGE <333

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 02-12-2009, 04:26 PM

:lol: You love it! :XD He is pretty sexy, considering his current state of grossness and boobs. :rofl: I'm sure his next stage will be even more disgusting. I'm SO looking forward to seeing his new look. XP

LennaHime
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-14-2009, 11:05 PM

:D Glad you like~