Azeriel
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-22-2008, 02:52 AM

I'll keep this short and simple. I'm finally setting up a thread for my art requests. This thread will consist of 12 to 14 OCs.

What I'm wanting are full-body, ( simple ) CGed drawings of them. However, there are some catches that will make this extremely, difficult.

Artists I would really love: Harkem, sorakoii., Unibasu, Swordtear. Kthxbai. For reference, these artists are the kind fo quality I'm looking for.

Last edited by Azeriel; 09-25-2008 at 02:24 AM..

Azeriel
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-22-2008, 02:53 AM

The technicalities of this request:

- No references
_____Yes, you read right. I have NO REFERENCES of any of my OCs, sans two of them. This is exactly why I'm making a request thread. This is also the main reason why this will be extremely hard.
- One artist
_____Yes, you read that right as well. My ideal goal would be for one artist to draw all 12-14 full-body, CGed OCs. Ones with no references. I know every other person gets art from wherever they can, because asking one person to do 14 different drawings is outrageous. But am hoping I can find someone willing or crazy enough to do this. Worst case scenario, I can get the best artist to do most of them, then pay down the line.
- Good quality artist but not the best from that artist.
_____When I ask for one artist to do 14 OCs, I'm not asking them to work on each full-body for 12 hours. If I can find one amazing CG artist, then I can ask that person to do full-bodies that are easy and quick for them but still look very decent.

Last edited by Azeriel; 09-22-2008 at 03:18 AM..

Azeriel
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-22-2008, 02:55 AM

Payment - Here's a list of everything I have to pay the artist. The total price, taken from the highest value on the Price Guide, comes to 210k.

- King's Crown
- Sceptor of Chaos
- Sceptor of Order
- Sash of Chaos
- Sash of Order x 2
- Cloak of Healing
- Cloak of Nature
- Tigra the Tiger
- Leon the Lion
- Oriental Fan
- Panda Slippers
- Winter's Flight
- Glacial Circlet
- Astral Halo
- Dove Wings x 4
- Raven Wings x 4
- Spirit of the Pheonix x 2
- Spriti of Atlantis
- Raven Anklewings x 2
- Dove Anklewings x 4

- V-Day Hairpin (?)
- Welcome T-shirt - Female
- Welcome T-shirt - Male
- Bunny Hairpin
- Yumeh Cat Hairpin
- Lunar Staff
- Yumeh Ears and Tail
- Bleeding Hearts Belt x 3
- Bleeding Hearts Hairpin x 2
- Bleeding Hearts Boa x 2
- Bleeding Hearts Fan x 2
- White Heartface Fox x 11
- Black Heartface Fox x 11
- Luck of the Irish

These are basically my extra copies of items. I am also willing to consider the Green Clover Hairpin and possibly some other rare EIs. This list is entitled to be added on to.

Last edited by Azeriel; 10-26-2008 at 03:34 AM..

Azeriel
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-22-2008, 02:56 AM

The OCs - Written descriptions of the OCs will go here, along side of absolutely any references I do have. Also, if someone is willing, I will pay for a naked sketch of a male and female figure, so I can draw on the clothing, hair, and simple colors.

UPDATE: A dear friend of mine has agreed to do as many references as she can. Happy day. Still working on descriptions and the like, this list will be up eventually. At the moment, all drawn references ( except for Reynard, Teyphod and Flay ) are taken from owned characters and animes, just to give a general visual of what the characters look like, the closest I could find that match the OC I had in my head. Hair, eyes, and special features of the clothing or other things, will be described, so please do not just copy the references exactly without reading the descriptions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon - ???

Approximate Age: Unknown
Build: Unknown
Appearence: General idea of Dragon, without the whiskers. Appears as a white dragon holding glowing blue orbs in all four of its claws as it flies across the sky. Seems to resemble a Chinese dragon. Physical appearence is unknown.
Personality: Unknown
Weapon of Choice: Unknown
Relationships: Unknown
Quirks: Unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stag - Prince

Approximate Age: 21
Build: Slender, lean, trim.
Appearence: x x
_____- Prince wears a black vest over a long-sleeved white shirt. The vest connects at the waist area. The fabric around the legs only falls down the sides of the legs, not at the back. In other words, he has two long straps of black fabric falling on each side of his legs, instead of fabric falling from one side of his hip, around the back, and to the other side. The red pants tuck into the black boots. Prince has two criss-crossed black straps around his left thigh. He doesn't have any white straps around his left leg.
_____- Prince does not have a collar around his neck. Instead, he has an intricate tattoo that encircles his neck like a choker, not a necklace, would. The pattern looks like tiny diamonds and spikes connected by both straight and curvy lines, all encased between two straight lines that encircle the neck.
_____- Prince's hair is black with the barest hints of red along the very tip, not including his bangs. Gentle strands of hair fall along his forehead and frame his face equally on both sides. His hair comes to his chest. Prince usually wraps it up in a simple tie and lets it fall over his right shoulder.
_____- Prince's eyes are red in color. They are gentle and soft.
_____- He is sometimes depicted with antlers growing from the top of his head.
Personality: Prince's personality is exactly what his name suggests. He has a soft-spoken, gentle manner of speaking, and he is almost always smiling. Despite his young age, he acts as a leader and father figure to most of the other Whites, even the older ones. There are times when his demenour is often taken as a quietly superior attitude. Prince is prone to withholding information and acts as a somewhat mysterious figure.
Weapon of Choice: Nothing. Will sometimes use twin Sai but generally prefers not to hold a weapon.
Relationships: Prince is a fatherly figure towards almost all of the Whites, regardless of age. He is currently not involved romantically with anyone, and doesn't seem inclined to.
Quirks: Prince finds it comforting for himself to make-up stories for the younger Whites, and puts great effort and enthusiasm into it whenever one of them asks him. He loves being in the woods and crowded places but dislikes being alone, or in an open area. Prince has also taken fondly to cheese, for some reason, and almost all of his snacks include some type of cheese.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther - Phellio
Approximate Age: 25
Build: Lean, muscled. The epitome of physically fit.
Appearence: In reference to the armor plates around the waist. Also in reference to all the "string" descriptions. It's not really string, more like knotted string, but unsure of what else to call it... Hair reference. Phellio's hair is not spikey in the back, only in the front on the left side of his face.
_____- Phellio wears a form-fitting, sleeveless maroon colored top that starts halfway up his neck and goes down to his waist, clearly showing off abdomen and muscle. The top doesn't cover the shoulder blades but instead slants inwards, from under the armpits towards the neck, baring the shoulder neck bones. It continues below the armor plates to form a skirt that drops to mid-calf. The skirt is slit on either side of the front, so his thighs are visible. Note that it doesn't split immediately below the waist - the full skirt goes to about mid-thigh before splitting off. The top/skirt has a drawing of a white dragon ( see "Dragon" for reference - Dragon doesn't have whiskers, and neither does this dragon design. ) whose upper body is curled around Phellio's shoulders, and the head comes to rest a little bit below his left shoulder. The mouth of the dragon design is open, and poised around the place where Phellio's heart would be. One foreclaw cluthes at his neck, while the other usually isn't visible. The rest of the body winds down the right side of his chest and skirt, making two small loops, one at the waist, one at the very bottom of the skirt just before the tail comes to an end. The dragon design is very wavy, not just a straight line, as if the dragon is flying up Phellio's body.
_____- At his waist are gold armor plates that are tied around the waist in the middle with a dark purple string, so that the plates open up towards the face and down towards the feet. Phellio wears simple boots black in color that come up to his ankle, and long dark purple stockings that come up below the knee.
_____- Phellio's arms are bare except for two things. One is a piece of dark purple string tied around his left upper arm. Excess string is dangled off in four lines. Two of them stop halfway to the elbow, the other two stop at the elbow. Attatched to the string is small beaded charm that just pinned to the middle of the knot of the string. It's shaped somewhat like a backwards 'S', with two white beads inside the gaps of the "S".
_____- Phellio's right upper arm is branded with an image of a white dragon, that is coiled up so that it doesn't stretch past the shoulder and the elbow. The dragon is holding four blue orbs in each of its claws.
_____- Phellio has dirty blond hair with streaks of gold in it. His bangs tend to spike towards the left side of his face. This leaves his right eye in clear sight, while his left eye is somewhat shadowed. More hair frames the right side of his face. Phellio has long thin hair that comes to rest at his lower back. From the back of the head, his hair slowly loses thickness until it's very thin at the bottom, as if only a couple hundred strands of hair grew out that long.
_____- Phellio has dark purple colored eyes that have speckles of gold dotting it. Rarely the gold overturns the purple briefly. Phellio's eyes are sharp and sometimes hint at feline lenses.
_____- Sometimes Phellio is depicted with a white panther's tail coming out from underneath the skirt.
Personality: Phellio is outspoken and brash, not afraid to think out loud and often suffering the consequences for it later. He is very confident in himself, his looks, and his abilites. Despite his behavior Phellio can be very playful and downright loving if he finds someone he cares enough about, though his love usually comes in forms of teasing and possibly harrassment. Phellio is also a bit of a pervert, and enjoys ogling both men and women.
Weapon of Choice: Two Claw Gauntlets attached on each hand. The claws are about ten inches in length from the knuckle, and there are three blades on each claw. The metal gauntlets are black with dark purple highlights inscribed on them. They come halfway up to the elbow. The gauntlets themselves do not have claws, only the blades that extend from the knuckle area. This leave Phellios' fingers exposed.
Relationships: Phellio has an extreme dislike of Venrix, a feeling which is reciprocated. Court whisperings also place him in a romantic relationship with a half panther, half dragon Princess named "Bubbles", though how, when, and where the rumors of this relationship started are unknown.
Quirks: Even if he is a pervet, Phellio's perverted antics focus on the feet and the neck. He has a thing for "marking territory" on a lover's neck, but also loves giving foot massages and licking toes. Contrary to his animal instincts, Phellio loves taking hot bubble baths. He would rather go without bathing than take a cold bath. Phellio can't stand the cold and sometimes wears fur to keep himself warm, which in turn causes heated debates between him and his fellow Whites. Surprisingly, Phellio enjoys strategic and intellectual games, but has no qualms about blindfolding himself to chase twenty ladies throughout a palace sitting room.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf - Venrix

Approximate Age: 26
Build: Lean, slender. Light muscle.
Appearence: x
_____- Venrix wears something like the traditional samurai coat. The coat is similar to the first reference, except it is not fur-lined, but instead dark tan in color and lined with dark blue. The coat is worn open, without the sash around it, and stops at the knees. The coat has no sleeves, stopping just after it's covered the shoulder. The length of the coat on the arms is shorter than the length of the brown kimono worn underneath, so a bare hint of the brown kimono should be shown underneath the sleeves of the coat.
_____- A simple dark brown robe outfit goes below the coat, tied at the waist by a dark blue sash. This robe looks like a standard kimono, forming a "V" shape at the neckline. However, instead of moving straight down towards the navel, the edges of the robe shift down the right side of his chest, so that they meet up with the sash on the right side of his belly, and not over his belly. If you think of a kimono and see how the seams join together and move towards the right side of the yukata, the inside robe is the same. Beneath the sash, the robe turns into a very short skirt that only drops to mid thigh. It splits over the right thigh as soon as it leaves the sash. The sash should be fairly loose so that the kimono doesn't hug his body too tightly.
_____- Underneath the kimono is a white inner kimono that shows at the neckline in the same "V" pattern, only smaller, so that just a hint of it is seen underneath the brown kimono.
_____- Underneath the skirt are a pair of very loose dark blue pants. The pants come to a ragged end at the calf. They don't hug the legs in any way - in fact, from the thigh down, they probably look too big for him. Dark blue socks and laced-up tan sandals are on the feet.
_____- Venrix wears dark blue gloves that basically look like two scaps of cloth tied beneath the elbow with a brown rubber band. They come up past the wrist to end at the palm, just at the point where the thumb is connected to the palm.
_____- Venrix's hair is black. It is very fine, and very thin, and looks very wispy. His hair falls a little past his shoulders, but Venrix almost always keeps his hair tied up in a ponytail at the back of his head. The ponytail is very short, and doesn't spike but instead falls wispily down his head, because it is so fine. Several strands fall around either side of his face. His forehead remains clear of bangs, except for a couple strands that fall in between his eyes and over his nose, long enough to reach his nostrils. His hair does not fall in his eyes or split on the right side of his face, as the character's hair in the reference does.
_____- His eyes are black in color, with the barest hints of blue. They are sharp and unfriendly.
Personality: Venrix has a very severe, no nonsense attitude. He is the type who would much rather sit alone in the corner of the room than mingle with a crowd. He is boderline rude and will quietly but firmly tell it to your face. Venrix dislikes humor and approaches everything with a serious face.
Weapon of Choice: Venrix uses a katana which he keeps strapped to his left side
Relationships: Venrix shares a mutal dislike with Phellio, partly because of their differing views on the Predator-H'angma Crisis, mostly because of their extreme personality differences. Venrix also seems to dislike Pica because of her loud and excessive ways. He takes more kindly to Charlane and Yugen, and surprsingly Flay.
Quirks: Venrix is an extreme lightweight, and on the rare occasion he does get drunk, he becomes an obnoxiously avid relationship counselor. He also seems to be allergic to Pica, for he is almost always sneezing whenever she is around, a point that she uses to her torment him relentlessly. Unlike the other Whites, Venrix enjoys eating raw meat while in human form. While this is an ability all the Whites possess, only Venrix seems to use it. Venrix loves taking walks at night, and has a strange aversion to roses of any kind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osprey - Flay

Approxmiate Age: 22
Build: Lean, warrior build. Not very curvy.
Appearence: Reference to Flay's armor plate. The gray areas show the armor plating and how the plate dips down towards the back. Real reference of Flay, realistically showing how the skirt covers the armor palting at the back. Legs are grossly out of proportion, I know.In reference to skirt.
_____- Flay wears a one-piece armor plate that covers her bust down to his thighs. Up top, it closes up in low-sloping triangle shape above the chest. It continues below her armpits in a sloping fashion, so that it forms a "V" shape at mid-back. Below the waist-line, the armor plate severs in half and drops to either side of her thighs, leaving the front of her legs open. Please note that this armor plating around her thighs is not like Phellio's. They drop straight down and do not flare outward. From a front view, the armor stops at mid-thigh. From a side view, the armor slopes doward towards the back. From a back view, moving from left to right, the armor drops some more, then rises, then drops again ( that is to say, a jagged "V" shape forms. A right-side up "V" from the top of the lower back, and an upside-down "V" from the bottom, so that the points of the "V" are pointed towards each other ). A depiction of a white dragon holding blue orbs in all four of it's claws is branded on the breastplate.
_____- Around her waist and the armor plating are several thin strands of string, which form a large loose knot on the left side of her waist. Seven strands of excess string, adorned with beads, fall down the left side of her leg.
_____- Underneath the armor plating Flay wears a shirt with a turtleneck-like neck. The sleeves are folded into snug gauntlets, which end in a "V" shape at the wrist. Flay also has a metal shoulder pad on her right shoulder.
_____- Underneath the armor plating is also a ragged skirt. Unlike in the first reference picture, the skirt is longer than the armor plating in the back. The skirt in the reference picture is shown very short in the back in order to show the armor plating in the back. Realisticly, when viewed from the front, you cannot see the armor plating in the back, just the skirt, as in the second reference picture. Also please note that the skirt is like a ragged piece of long cloth. It is not a frilly or expensive looking fabric.
_____- The pants and shirt materials are simple and soft. The pants tuck into knee-high boots. Flay has metal knee guards that extend down the front of her legs, and continues to make a strip of metal down the foot of the boot.
_____- Flay wears three eleborate rings on her left hand - one on the pinky, two on her middle finger. She also wears a ring linked into a short chain around her neck.
_____- Flay's hair color is an average shade of brown. Her hair is cropped very short. The right side of her face has slightly long bangs, the longest coming down to her jaw. The left side of her face is framed with shorter strands.
_____- Her eyes are brown in color.
_____- Sometimes Flay is depicted with taloned feet, and large brown and white striped wings growing from her back.
Personality: Flay is quiet and submissive, shy and uncertain of herself. She almost never initiates a conversation, and almost always stays in the background of any conversation. She is slow to anger and fast to forgive. Flay is prone to random bouts of melancholy. Despite this, her temperment is quiet and gentle, and she will readily act the indulgent listener to those who need an ear.
Weapon of Choice: Flay wields a two-bladed Yari, a weapon completely foreign to her after her mother destroyed Flay's hand-made bow and arrow and replaced it with the yari. She regularly cuts herself with it. Ribbons adorn the middle section, wrapping tightly around it.
Relationships: Flay's most problematic relationships stem from her family tribe, one which developed under a matriarchal rule. Flay's submissed and unassertive personality is a scarcity among her tribe, and she was often verbally and physically abused by her mother in an attempt to toughen her up for her leadership role. Among the Whites, Flay leans most towards Charlane, for her carefree and sexual appeal, and Prince, for his outstanding leadership and fair-headedness. Flays is silenty and unobtrusively admirative of Venrix, and is possibly romantically attracted to him.
Quirks: In opposition to Venrix, Flay can hold liquor forever and a day but gets violently sick whenever she eats something too sweet, mainly because she is not used to it, as her tribe never had any sweets of any kind. Flay likes being in high places and strong winds. Generally, Flay harbors a bitter resentment to all woman because of her mother's abuse. Also, due to her short hair style and lack of a figure, Flay is often mistaken for male.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongoose - Teyphod

Approximate Age: 19
Build: Slender, fit, trim.
_____- Teyphod most always wears his hunting cloak, even indoors, and keeps the hood up. The cloak is green in color, and has two layers. The first layer is pinned at the neck and drops to the top of the chest. The pin is steel-blue in color, and also has two thin strings that dangle from it. The second layer is only on the right side, and drops down all the way to the calf. The cloak covers the right arm and runs around the back to the left shoulder blade, and does not cover the left shoulder or arm. The first layer of the cloak has steel-blue designs etched along the edges.
_____- Teyphod wears a brown shirt underneath the cloak, which comes halfway up the neck and stops just below the chest. The bottom of the shirt is lined with fur, and above the fur are more steel-blue designs etched at the edge. In the middle of the shirt, the designs raise up to form a claw of sorts, holding up a blue orb.
_____- Underneath the fur are four single chains and links, two on each side. These chains connect to loose belts that run around his chest to his backside, where they hook to more single chains at the back.
_____- Two straps/belts are strapped around both if his forearms. On his left arm, Teyphod wears black silk padding from the elbow to the just above the wrist. He wears a similar one on his right arm, but this one instead starts just below the strap on his forearm and continues to just above the wrist. Teyphod's hunter gloves are brown in color, and lined with fur.
_____- Around his waist Teyphod wears a large belt. This belt is connect to his quiver, which he keeps strapped to his lower back. Teyphod wears silk pants tucked into brown hunter boots. The boots are lined with fur and are knee-high. The pants share similar steel-blue designs as the shirt.
_____- Pinned to Teyphod's hood is a large golden charm, which bears similar resemblance to Native American dreamcatchers. Atop this charm are three very thing feathers, red, orange, and brown in color. Teyphod also keeps a small charm at the top of his bow, a little ways down from the very tip to prevent it from interupting the pull of the drawstring. The charm is shaped like a backwards "S", with two blue orbs inbended in the spaces in the shape.
_____- Teyphod's hair is steel-blue in color. The right half falls directly into his right eye and is very long. Contrary to the reference, the particularly long lock of hair on the right side of his face actually extends all the way to his waist. The upper hair on the left side of his face he keeps tied up behind his head, resulting in a small ponytail, shown in the reference picture without the cape. The bottom half he lets loose below the ponytail, and it only comes down to the nape of his neck.
_____- Teyphod's eyes are pitch black. They are sharp and wild.
_____- Sometimes Teyphod is depicted with a brown mongoose tail.
Personality: Teyphod is quick-witted, sharp, and pretty full of himself. He is aggressive in situations that really don't call for it. Quick to assert himself and his dominance, Teyphod can get really mean, really fast. He can almost be downright cruel when it comes to enemies, or even aquaitences. He is very obssessive - once he sets his sights on something or someone, he will stalk it relentlessly. Teyphod really doesn't have any redeaming qualities, at least none that he shows in public.
Weapon of Choice: Teyphod uses a Bow and Arrow as his weapon. His bow is inscribed with magic runes that, from the desiphering of the Elders, steady his aim and lets his arrows fly true. The Elders also claim that the runes are the reason why any arrow shot from that bow are always returned to his quiver, sometimes in seconds, sometimes in days. Teyphod proudly boasts that the Dragon itself bestowed the runes onto his bow in a dream. He also keeps a hunting knife inside his right boot.
Relationships: Teyphod is on tense terms with most of the Whites, due to his cruel and unabashed nature. Teyphod holds a special grudge against Charlane, after petty insults of calling him a barbarion and her a harlot were exchanged. He will almost always attack her on sight, so long as they are away from Prince and the Generals. Teyphod is on more friendly terms with Juno. Like Reynard, Teyphod tends to take advantage of Juno's friendly and unbaised nature. Although he would never admit it, Teyphod is intensly grateful to Juno for accepting who he is and his willingness to be around Teyphod, even knowing that Juno's open perception stems from a slow mind. Teyphod often flirts with Phellio, but tends to stare more openly at either Reynard or Levryn.
Quirks: Teyphod remains a bundle of joy as he takes hobbies in skinning small animals and throwing squirrels down from trees. Unlike Venrix, Teyphod doesn't seem to utilize the Whtie ability to consume raw foods in human form to the fullest, but will eagerly partake in drinking fresh blood. Teyphod doesn't like high places and prefers standing on solid ground. He feels more comfortable in hot and dry weather rather than cold or even lukewarm temperatures. Teyphod loves the sound of the violin and is currently going through painstakingly slow steps in learning the instrument himself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox - Ether ( Reynard )

Approximate Age: 14
Build: Small, boyishly delicate. Thin.
_____- Reynard wears a white top that cuts off at the chest. The top is lined with pale-green, which separates into small designs. At the neck, the top separates so it looks more like a very short jacket. Instead of a zipper, criss-crossing thin strings connect the two sections of the top. The sleeves look like robe sleeves as they are very long, basically covering Reynard's fingers. Just below the shoulder, the sleeves look like they were cut off and then sown back together with criss-crossing strings, but the space was left in between the pieces. The top is not as form-fitting as the first reference suggests. It is more like the second reference.
_____- Underneath the top is a plain tanish-brown shirt. The front of it falls past the waist just a bit. Reynard wears dark tannish-green shorts, which are lined with the same pale-green. On the side of the shorts, a right-side up triangle seems to have been bitten out on the side. The space is criss-crossed with more tiny black strings. Reynard does not wear the cape/skirt shown in the second reference.
_____- Reynard has a single strand of pale-green ribbon wrapped around his left thigh. It forms two loops then falls in excess in two strands. One strand reaches his knee, the other reaches mid-calf. Reynard's boots look like regular boots except their fronts are gone and replaced with more of the criss-crossing black strings. The strings get thicker and thicker until they become straps, and the straps become thicker and thicker until they overlap and the boot looks like a boot, at the ankle.
_____- The top of Reynard's hair is covered with soft blonde spikes, fairly thin locks. Two locks criss-cross directly over his nose, between his eyes. Below the blond locks is clean-shaven brown hair, that comes cleanly to the base of the neck. Several long strands of brown hair fall from the base of his neck, sometimes spilling over, and reaching his lower back. These long strands are similar to Phellio's hairstyle, but while Phellio's hair gradually got thinner the lower down the back it went, Reynard's hair starts extremely thin from the base of the neck. From a side view, one would see blonde spikes from the front to the back of the head, all above the ear level, then brown hair from underneath the blonde spikes in the back of the head.
_____- Reynard's eye color is sea-green, despite the reference pictures.
_____- Sometimes Reynard is depicted with a white fox tail and white fox ears.
Personality: Reynard is a wide-eyed and innocent minx who has generally good intentions at heart, but often has trouble expressing them. Reynard can get extremely possessive over other people and objects, and worries almost constantly that everything will leave him if he doesn't hold on tightly. Overall, he is a good-hearted boy who asks questions and doesn't always understand the answers.
Weapon of Choice: Reynard uses a simple staff made from an Igigi tree. His staff is embedded with a blue orb. Whether this helps channel his magic or just makes his whacking more painful is unknown.
Relationships: Reynard and Pica are close friends because of their similar ages. He acts very grateful towards Prince and treats him like a wise older brother but avoids Charlane, insisting that there's something untrustworthy about her. Reynard also has a very close friendship with Juno, and even though he sometimes bullies the not-so-bright White, Reynard treasures him dearly. Romantically, Reynard is disillusioned about his relationship with someone named "Donald", whom he seems to view as his lover, despite Donald's attempts to carefully and tactfully turn him down. Consequently, Reynard is extremely bitter towards Donald's girlfriend, and doesn't understand why Donald spends more attention on her than him.
Quirks: Being one of the weakest Whites, Reynard has the habit of pushing all the buttons until he's fully aware of what is and is not allowed, and then using everything up to that limit. He does tend to take advantedge of those who will let him, but can be quickly mollified. Reynard is illiterate in English. He has a fondess of hard candies and candle scents. Generally Reynard avoids reptiles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hummingbird - Pica

Approximate Age: 14
Build: Sprightly, thin. Not very curvy.
Appearence: In reference to the twining of the yellow scarf. Reference of Pica.
_____- Think of a pale-colored rainbow, heavy on the red, orange, and yellow side. She wears a non-transparent, firey colored robe over a thin inner bust and skirt, aqua in color. The lining of the robe is gold in color, not black. The robe stops at mid-thigh. The sleeves of the robe remain fairly loose and comfortable up until the elbow. After the elbow, they expand to be large and flowing over. Also, the color changes on the edge of the sleeves, turning lime-green in color. If you would look at Pica from the front, the sleeves would appear mostly yellow, with the green curving inwards. From the side, the green would look very thin up top at the shoulder, but slowy expand sloping downwards until it curved towards the front at the elbow. From the back, below the elbow is entirely green, while from the shoulder to the elbow there is a thin strip of green that expands downward in both directions.
_____- The transition from yellow to green is not seamless. The fabric should be colored to look like a bright light is shining from Pica's front, and so casts rays on the green that give it thin jagged streaks. The effect is suppose to remind a viewer of wings.
_____- The long yellow skirt is only in the front and the back, leaving her thighs exposed, and stops around her knees. The robe is tied up by a black frabic just underneath her bust. The fabric forms a medium-sized bow at the back. Pica wears long black socks that are kept on her ankles by red pieces of string wrapped around them - the socks come up to mid-calf. She keeps a long twining of yellow fabric wrapped around her arms and flowing outwards, as in the reference. This yellow scarf has one bell and thin pieces of string/fabric on each end, just like the Menewshan Ruby Bells item, except smaller.
_____- Pica wears one earring in her right ear. The earring dangles a bit, and is shaped like a rose spouting vines that connect up to the ear.
_____- Pica is a firey redhead and supports several strands of orange and yellow on her bangs. Her bangs are fairly short, and her hair is short and cropped, but still soft. She has one braid on the left side of her face in front of her ear. It comes down to her shoulder, and has one very long strand of black fabric intertwined in it, coming to tie it off at the end and leave its extra length to fall on her shoulder.
_____- Her eyes are are a bright vivid aqua.
_____- She is sometimes depicted with small, rainbow colored, shimmering wings growing out of her back.
Personality: Pica is a walking heart attack. Very open and very talkative, Pica likes expressing herself. She has an annoyingly cheerful disposition. Pica tends to act silly all the time, and can't restrain herself when the time calls for seriousness. She is also extremely attracted to money, and tends to hoard it like a greedy little miser.
Weapon of Choice: Throwing knives, and a small dagger. She keeps them strapped on the inside of her robe, underneath her bust.
Relationships: Pica relates most to Reynard because of their ages. She idolizes Levryn and seems to have a schoolgirl crush on Phellio. Pica avoids Yugen, though, and finds him very creepy. If she can, Pica will take an excuse to be near Venrix, mostly because she finds his constant sneezing in her presence amusing.
Quirks: Pica is constantly yearning for attention, so it's not uncommon for her to get herself into trouble. She likes walnuts and celery tremendously. Pica also loves to gamble, particularly gambling with cards, and she makes a worthy opponent, mostly because she cheats. Pica dislikes water and makes a point to spend only the most crucial amount of time in a bath. She has a tendency to cling to whoever happens to be around, and to flit between people as easily as a humming bird sprints from flower to flower.

Last edited by Azeriel; 10-01-2008 at 03:03 AM..

Azeriel
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-22-2008, 02:57 AM

End Result - ...

Azeriel
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-22-2008, 02:58 AM

Saved post - ...

David Keju
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-25-2008, 08:48 PM

jesus thats a big order.

Azeriel
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-26-2008, 01:45 AM

Why, yes.

YES IT IS.

*Shot*

Though it seems to be turning out that this is simply asking too much, especially during the school year. So once I get down with my descriptions and my friend does as many references as she can, I'll probably just turn this into a regular art request thread. *Emofies*

Happily, another dear friend of mine gave me all her items from long ago, which is how I got the extra V-Day pin. I also got some extra sashes and slippers and such, so I can up the payment as needed. Woot woot.

David Keju
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-26-2008, 11:43 AM

I think people will wait until they see the descriptions before they bite XD

Azeriel
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-26-2008, 06:45 PM

Ahaha.

OC description:

Brown Hair, Brown eyes, modern clothing, happy personality.

Go draw pls.

:>

David Keju
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-26-2008, 07:17 PM

U r gives me many k rite?

Man getting unibasu would be top stuff. But it is a lot of work.. and a long term commitment for the start of the school year XD

Still, best of luck :D

Azeriel
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-28-2008, 05:32 AM

Gotten two descriptions up. Also, please be aware that the characters in the references are not mine! I'm only using pictures I can find that closely match the sort of OC I have in mind.

Yes, me luv u long t1me /w many k. Thank you for the luck~

Mysticalpchan
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Mysticalpchan Send a message via MSN to Mysticalpchan

Old 09-29-2008, 07:49 PM

OMGAR so cute. X3 *devours the hummingbird and runs away* o.o I might draw her~ X3

Azeriel
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-30-2008, 06:55 AM

*Crawls all over Mysticalpchan like a leech* <3

Omgar, Pica~ ;-; Dude, Pica in your style would be adorable, methinks. o_o <3 And yay, I have 8 out of the 12 Whites' descriptions up. e_e 4 more. And then the other two. I hope the descriptions too far aren't so amazingly confusing, and that the references are helping a bit. >_<

Mysticalpchan
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Mysticalpchan Send a message via MSN to Mysticalpchan

Old 10-01-2008, 01:54 AM

Azzy tickles. >.< *squirms*

Don't overwork yourself on the descriptions M'dear. o.o

Azeriel
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-10-2008, 07:49 PM

Still working on the last descriptions. Four more Whites, plus the other two extra.

Overwork? But but but. I have to overwork descriptions. Or else they'll not be specific enough. ~( ;3; )~

Bartuc
Sky Pirate

Old 10-11-2008, 10:30 AM

Wow, that is a decent list there. Hope you get some badass art. =)

Bishielurfer
Happily Unorthodox
Send a message via MSN to Bishielurfer

Old 10-13-2008, 06:51 AM

D: Wow, big list!
I would so do some if, you know, I was up to par with the quality you're looking for.
Harkem is crazy good. *is a Harkem stalker*

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-15-2008, 09:17 AM

WHOA~ even if you're not finished yet, you've got pretty interesting characters *3* i think phellio's my favorite so far XD along with his "rival," venrix XD;

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 10-15-2008, 03:00 PM

holy snap your asking for the impossible! i wish you the best of luck *grins* i know how awesome it is to get art of all your chars from the same artists *mumbles* the only problem is finding enough space to frame it all

Azeriel
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-20-2008, 11:49 PM

DWAHAHAHA.

I've gotten one so far, from a commission. I think I'll have to rethink my request about getting full-bodies from one artist, and even from getting CGs of that quality. I just really want to get at least colored full-bodies of all my OCs out. Pwehehe.

@Bartuc: S'ank you! I'm hoping too~ :]

@Bishielurfer: I'm a Harkem stalker too, heh. I was sad I couldn't snag one of the very first bust shots...and then I'm gone, and suddenly the thread is spawned 'cause of the new offer lol. xD; Ooh~. Lemme see your work sometime? I like I said, I'm pretty sure this is going to turn into a regular request thread, there's just no one up to par with taking such a large challenge. Speaking of large challenge, I'm still waiting for ruiri-chan's commission. Anyone seen him...her lately? D;

@Shosho: Uwaaaah~ O///O That means a LOT coming from you, that it does. Have my internet babies? Haha just kidding. Or am I? No no I am. Or maybe not?

<('.'<)

By the way, did you draw the incredibly sexy and pissed off looking man in your signature~?

@Jitsumi1221: I know it's impossible, but I'm still kind of hoping. I've always had this dream of having the characters all done by one artist so it looks like an actual line-up for a game or movie or something, 'ya know? *3*

Bishielurfer
Happily Unorthodox
Send a message via MSN to Bishielurfer

Old 10-21-2008, 03:15 AM

owo Like I said, not nearly as good as what you want. |D;;
X X X X

Last edited by Bishielurfer; 10-21-2008 at 03:18 AM..

mokona418
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-21-2008, 05:11 AM

Awesome art request !!! Good luck for your thread !!!

I know an awesome CG artist but now she only do RL commission ^^
Take a look on my arts and PM me if you're interested in ^^

:angel:

Last edited by mokona418; 10-21-2008 at 05:14 AM..

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-21-2008, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azeriel View Post
@Shosho: Uwaaaah~ O///O That means a LOT coming from you, that it does. Have my internet babies? Haha just kidding. Or am I? No no I am. Or maybe not?

<('.'<)

By the way, did you draw the incredibly sexy and pissed off looking man in your signature~?
what~ why?? XD;; my characters are like... crack compared to yours XD;;;;; i'm generally so bad with character designs ^^;;; i'm actually interested in your challenge, but hahah... i'm lacking the time and i'm afraid i may not be good enough, especially in the girls and age differences yet XD;;

yes, i did >///< <3 thank you so much!

Azeriel
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-22-2008, 03:48 PM

@Bishielurfer: Oooh, cute! o3o Maybe after I get some drawn references up I'll come stalking/molesting you.

>:]

@mokona418: Dude.

Seriously?

Be prepared for a long and harrowing PM from me later today.

BWAHAHAHA.

*Couch*

@shosho: Yeah but. You're like. shosho. You know? Like. *Kidnapsmolests* o///o

Well, maybe when you get more time I can pay/bribe/beg for arts from you of just some of my characters, like whichever ones you want to do or something. x]~ And yes, sexy pissed off man in signature = <3