Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 05-17-2007, 05:16 PM

Welcome ^o^

*** sorry about the mess, im currently in the process of re-writing up all my chars bios and information so i can have something insanely to the point of each of my chars. ***

Muhahah welcome to my newly redefined original character posty ^o^ I had to close the last one because i was a moron and didnt save all the posts on the first page and everything was becoming so cluttered. SO! i hope this one is much more informative in clear! feel free to browse around, comment, offer your artistic services, slap me around for forgetting to add something (er.. this only applies to some people)

Anyways the majority of this is to have a place here on menewsha that fellow RPers that i write with can see the basics of my chars as well as a sort of rap sheet for artists on the main important things. I will be posting art i make of my chars here as well should i feel the desire to actually get off my lazy butt and draw ^^;;

Table of Contents

1- Welcome . . ToC . . Rules . . Credit
2- A'iel Van Roarke
3- Bijou Beijo
4- Cypress Donahue
5- Verdigris
6- Saint
7- Kyrylo Eneas
8- Lord Artemis FitzGerald
9- Liam FitzGerald
10- Polaris
11- Lingling
12- Kailex
13- Kalika Eranthe Vasiliki
14- Errol McCaden
15- Spotlight, Pending, and Recieved

Rules

i suppose i have 2 requests of everyone that decides to post here . . .

1 - please please please leave the drama out, i dont appreciate it, no one enjoys it, and it just make everything less enjoyable for everyone ne? this is a nice place, i like menewsha alot, and i'd really like it to stay that way for a long time ^o^ so do your part! dont be an ass! (whoot go pep talk!)

2- please dont take my chars and decide to use them for your own. I've spent a lot of time on them and would hate for them to be stolen (that goes for the artworks others have made FOR me too, do not alter or change their art, thats just shameful and all manners of rude).

Credit

- Please note that all the character ideas are (c) me, please do not steal or use them as your own as i worked on them for a long time and in some cases am still in the process of fleshing them out more

- All the pixel dolls right before the title names of each post are (c) me. the Bases are (c) Jishin < http://www.geocities.com/jishinyukimori/ > and the palletes are (c) < http://www.sparklingice.net/dolls/ >. please do not steal or adopt my dolls. As unimpressive as they are i still put a lot of work into them and am proud of how they turned out!

- All art recieved of my chars is (c) the artist that made them . DO NOT steal their work. it makes me pissy as well as the artist that took the time out of their day to make it for me.

Last edited by Jitsumi1221; 06-16-2008 at 11:56 PM..

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 05-17-2007, 05:16 PM

A'iel Van Roarke

Brief Bio

Race: A mix breed - 1/2 Forest Nymph 1/2 High elf. please note this also makes her sort of a (mule) as it were, she can never bear children.

Eyes: A'iel's eyes contain no iris' and are silvery-lilac in color. (ie think mercury with a lilac tint to it). She has think dark green lashes that hood her eyes and on ceremonial occasions use darker green makeup then her skin tone or silver to accentuate her eyes even more.

Hair: Her hair is cropped short and uneven (normally her own doing with a dagger). Long bangs to about nose length are normally wind-swept to the right side giving her a reckless look. Generally near the roots it tends to be a deep Spruce green and as it nears the ends is lightens ever so slightly. The back of her hair should either be just touching shoulder length or just above chin length.

Skin: A'iel's skin is a pale green like newly formed leaf buds on plants. Tattoo's run over her right shoulder to the collar bone, above her left breast, vertically across the left side of her rib cage, above her left hip, and where her (right) wing "would" be. The tattoo on her back is an angular wing. She has three small circle tattoo's under each eye.

Wing: Her one wing is very small and covered with cream colored feathers. It protrudes from right next to her LEFT shoulder blade and has a span of about 2-3 ft. On most occasions it is folded across her back and covered with her clothing so that others might not see it.

Clothing: A'iel generally wears clothing of a deep midnight blue (or lilac like her eyes) , very much in accordance with outfits you see belly dancers wear. She has pants that balloon out from the knees to mid-shin and then are tight around her ankles. Small black-with-gold trimmed slippers with a curled and pointed toes adorn her feet ( shoes can be completely gold ). On special occasions she wears a sort of halter top (like the ref picture), but on most occasions she's clothed in a silvery long sleeved shirt with the top cut to bare her shoulders. She also carries a deep midnight blue shawl made from raw silk (raw silk actually is slightly waterproof, provided its not a heavy rain the silk will allow the water to just run off) that she drapes over her head and around her neck.

Jewellery: A'iel has only one item of adornment on her person. In the center of her forehead is a small tear shaped gem with two smaller gems embedded in it. These gem marks her family clan and rank; she should not be drawn without it. Feel free to add little bells or trinkets to her outfit that shimmer and make noise. Despite being a creature of the woods she loves the sound of tinkling bells. Henna can also be added to adorn her hands and feet.

~~~* ALTERNATE FORM *~~~

Eyes : are still silvery lilac, but tend to glow faintly from within.

Skin : is again, still pale green, but with one change. When angered or her home is in danger vines with thorns appear all over her body, and armoured plates (that look similar to bark) grow over her right shoulder and her hands. in the palm of her hand she grows out bagh-nahks (about 2-3 inch spikes that lay across the flat of your palm, used in combat with a slapping motion to rip and tear flesh). She also grows several head spikes that form a tiara-ish thing around her forehead gem. Vine refs

Clothing : humm seeing as how she grows certain plate-mail, in this form she would be wearing a torn and tattered loincloth that reaches to the ground (remains of her normal pants). On her right leg an armoured boot goes to mid thigh, and on the left to mid shin. The thorn vines should be covering important parts of her breasts or a tattered tank of a silvery material...

Personality

A'iel's personality can depend a lot on the situation. Shes not really easy to anger but she has quite a few "buttons" that will instantly infuriate her. Generally she is pretty calm and almost playful in a child-like way. She enjoys thinking things over and coming up with different scenario's and reasons why things are the way they are. Not really a deep thinker so much as a day dreamer. To the people she is close to, she tends to be more outgoing with her feelings. Strangers tend to get the more polite polished side of her since she likes to give a good impression of herself to everyone. She is very caring and enjoys taking care of people, though once she has decided she is going to "help you" there is no escaping it.

Back History

Not much can be said about A'iel's past. When she was young she was found wandering around the woods by Verdigris, who promptly took her to the rulers of the nymphs to see if they might know what to do with her. The king and queen had not been able to have children themselves so they adopted the girl when no one came forward and claimed her as their child. A'iel grew up knowing that they were not her real parents and was always wondering where she came from since she was so glaringly different from the other nymphs (her wing being one major example as to why). Verdigris became her protector (bodyguard of sorts) and her closest friend. Her story pretty much starts when she leaves home to travel the world in search of answers to her past.

Excerpt

Leaning back against a tree A'iel watched the plump little golden fish swim just below the surface of the mirror like pond. Touching an elegant finger to the water she watched as the perfect reflection of her home rippled, "this is what I will be doing" she murmured to herself, eyes still intent on the wavering reflection before her. Not a few steps behind her, a tall rugged masculine man sat lovingly oiling his scythe to get the tiniest bit of dirt specks from its blade. "Have you considered the future of your people if you do not find out?" he questioned, "surely leading the people while you are so unsure would be unwise as well" he continued, brows furrowing at a particularly stubborn speck of dirt. Slapping the surface of the water to erase the image she turned to the man worried, "What do you think Verdigris?" she asked quietly, trying to keep the trembling in her hands from giving her away. Standing, the man walked forward and crouch in front of where A'iel sat on the ground, still managing to tower above her even in his crouch, "It's not me decision sweet" he said sadly rifling her dark green hair fondly like you would a younger sibling. Light lilac eyes looked back at him glistening, "i have to talk to mother and father" she whispered standing gracefully to her feet and walking quietly out of the inner courtyard.

Shaking his head antlered head, Verdigris lifted the large 6 ft scythe over his shoulder and slipped it into his baldric along his back, taking care not to clip his tail like he did on so many occasions when he was in a hurry. Looking about the garden he made sure nothing was left behind before walking quickly to return to his chamber. Appearing before the Queen and King in his normal garb would not be fitting if A'iel was requesting what he thought she would be. As he walked he thought of when he had first met A'iel, he was younger then and more reckless, still hadn't settled down to a single place to live for a while, and was just finishing his training with the scythe. He had been at a hard day training and was on his knees in front of a stream cleaning his face and getting a drink of water when a young girl that at first looked like a nymph stepped out from behind a tree on the other bank. Her skin was a pale bright green like new leaves and her hair was a darker almost pine green. Bright lilac eyes with three small circular tattoo's under each peered at him showing no fear and the two small feathery light green ears that dipped out from under her hair twitched ever so softly as if waiting for some sort of response to her appearance. Already she was like no other nymph he had seen, in general they resembled a certain tree or shrub and followed the same coloring and general appearance as the plant. The girl in front of him differed greatly simply because of one huge distinguishing feature; a small cream colored wing that just peeked over her left shoulder. He recalled standing then and stepping over the stream to kneel in front of the little green girl, who promptly threw her small arms around his neck and smiled up at him. He had ended up bringing her to the Kind and Queen of the nymphs because he hadn't know what to do with her and she had resembled their race so much, but when he had tried to leave she clung to his knee crying pitifully. Chuckling to himself he looked up to see that he had walked past his bedroom door while lost in his thoughts, walking back down the hall, he quickly ducked into his room to change.

A'iel stood in front of her adoptive parents trying to hold back the tears that threatened to pour out, " Mother, Father" she managed to rush out before the tears began to fall, "I think I need to leave for a short time, I need to find my real parents". The last was said in a strained sob, her body wracked with the first strong sob of distress. A strong arm reached around her waist to hold her steady and she turned away from her parents to bury a tear stained face in Verdigris' coat. "I need to . . " she managed to sob out in a muffled voice. Dipping his head in a bow at the King and Queen he held A'iel in a solemn embrace waiting for some sort of response from her parents. "I knew this would happen one day" her mother said mournfully in her voice that sounded like rustling leaves while looking at her child, "there is no way to convince you to stay?" she questioned. A'iel shook her head and clutched Verdigris' coat ever tighter. The king leaned back in his throne and looked up at Verdigris, face grim and fingers steepled, "you will go with her" he said in his deep voice. It wasn't a question, merely a statement of the truth; long ago Verdigris had pledged his life to serve as A'iels' personal guardian and since that time had never left her side for long. Nodding solemnly he looked back at his charge; she had grown so much but still seemed like such a child and would need him to be there for her.

As they walked together slowly out of the throne room A'iel whispered a soft goodbye to her parents.

Favorite Images

Pixel Dolls

Looking for

- A'iel in her secondary form
- A'iel with Verdi
- A'iel in a sari
- A'iel in some sort of dancing dress ^^;;

Links

A'iel Photobucket collection < http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v1...0Van%20Roarke/ >
A'iel Ref Photobucket < http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...n/Aiel%20Refs/ >
A'iel Art by me < http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v1...0Van%20Roarke/ >

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-17-2007, 05:17 PM

Bijou Beijo

Short Bio

Race: 1/2 dragon 1/2 elvaan

Class: weapons master (specialty in blades and axes)

Age: several hundred years (though appears very youthful mid 20's)

Height: 4 ft 11 inches

Skin tone: lightly bronzed

Hair: parted from the middle and tied back into a high pony tail. her bangs hang down to the sides of her face a little past shoulder length. 2 thin braids (from the back portion of her hair) are looped around her head to form a sort of tiara of braids on her forehead. the color is metallic teal.

Face: she has a bit of a sharp face, very defined cheek bones and slightly pointed nose. her ears (are elvaan and long) though are swept up and back. scales run under her eyes and on the center of her forehead. her eyes are slitted pupils of gold and orange. she puts on makeup around her eyes to make herself look more predatory.

body type: curvy and well defined. she has a rose compass tattoo between her shoulder blades and scales along her outer arms, outer legs and stomach. along her neck, across upper cheekbones, and on her forehead.

Special Traits: n/a working on this still

Clothing: Bijou can be in either of the two below described outfits.

Battle Garb - http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ouRefSheet.jpg
the skirt should be green, everything metal should be silver with gold trim, and her boot on the left foot should be made of brown leather (as well as the rope around her waist)

Formal Wear - haven't decided on this yet.

Weapons: great axe or 2 scimitars, depending on her mood. she keeps the axe strapped to her back, and the scimitars hang on either side of her waist from a belt she wears. She also has several small dagger strapped to the inside of her boots.

(L) Handed Scimitar - http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...uLscimitar.jpg

Jewelry: "x" shaped earring on the top left ear, she also wears many anklets and a belly chain with small sapphires on it. rings and bracelets can be added, as well as more earrings.

Personality

Bijou is a very fiery female that always lets her passions rule her. Even in battle she tend to fight best when shes furious. 1/2 Dragon as she is, she has a very tempestuous personality and from one moment can be a purring kitten and instantly change to that of a screeching harpy. Bijou is nearly always in the extremes, either shes very sweet and sugary or shes chomping at the bit to rip you to shreds (though she is very easily swayed by anything Verdigris says)

She tends to be jealous around A'iel, seductive around Verdigris, and cautious of her treasures around Cypress.

Back History

Beijo is actually the far distant cousin of Cypress Donahue (though they had never actually met previously). Like all reptilians, Bijou was left to grow up on her own soon after she was born.

Early on she learned that being small in stature usually signalled to others as being a weakness. So, for the first several decades of her life she spent her time under the tutelage of as many sword masters she could find. After learning as much as she could (and consequently killing each as she went through them) she decided she had learned enough and began to roam the world in search of treasures to add to her hoard.

Bijou meets the others (Cypress, A'iel, and Verdigris) after several hundreds of years traversing the world and is at that point a very skilled and honed blades master. She ends up joining the band in pursuit of Verdigris (her new love interest, especially since he is, like herself, immortal.

Excerpt

Bijou cursed vehemently as she sank into the snow up to her waist for the fourth time since starting this accursed trek. "Just go through the woods" they had said, "Just past the snow caps" they had urged. Snarling she cast about for something to grab on to and finding none whipped out one of her scimitars and began digging.

Finally out of the hole she had gotten herself into, she slipped the scimitar back into the sheath at her waist and wrapped the heavy fur lined cloak she had bought back snugly around her. So much for warmth, half the cloak was drenched in icy water. Seething she began to trudge once more through the forest, looking for any sign of a building she had been told about. Cursing the snow covered mountains with a newly renewed vengeance; oh how she despised the cold.

As the sun began to dip beneath the horizon Bijou finally caught sight of something in the distance that could only be the glimmer of lights. The comfort of a warm fire, fresh food, and dry clothing urged her to begin running towards the building without a thought for the possible dangers that lurked around and possibly inside it.

Shoving open the twin auburn doors she stood gaping at the splendor before her. Stomping her boots and shutting the door she peered around, looking for some sort of host or servant to show itself. When none made itself known she called out boldly " I am Bijou. I have come in hopes of food and to warm myself by your fire, am I welcome?".

Favorite Images

Pixel Dolls

Looking For

- Bijou in her battle gear
- Bijou and Verdigris
- Bijou wielding her great axe
- Bijou in dynamic poses with her scimitars
- Bijou talking to a sleeping Pib

Links

Bijou Photobucket < http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v1...Beijo/?start=0 >
Bijou Ref. Photobucket < http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...0Beijo%20Refs/ >
Bijou Art by Me < http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v1...Bijou%20Beijo/ >

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-17-2007, 05:18 PM

Cypress Donahue

Short Bio

Race: 1/2 Dragon 1/2 Elvaan

Class: misc.. hes a fighter but hes also a pretty good tracker

Height: 6'2"

Skin tone: hes a golden tan color

Hair: long to about mid back and a copper color (like a new penny) His hair is parted down on one side (havent figured out which yet) and hangs down in long bangs to both sides of his face. The rest of the hair (not the bangs) is tied back at the nape of his neck with green ribbons. His hair is to apper to be made of metal.

Face: is erm... pretty? lol hes a pretty boy. hes got light blueish green eyes (second one down on the first column on the eye ref sheet) with catlike pupils. long eyelashes. He has scales on his face in between his brows in a "V" shape towards the bridge of his nose. Scales also go along the top part of his cheek bones to right about mid eye.

body type: He isnt really muscular, i'd say think Orlando Bloom type ish... more lean then muscular. The scales that are on his face also go accross certain area of his body. The outside of his arms (from the outer elbow down to his outside wrists), along his collar bone, and down his spine. Scales also do down the outer side of his thighs and calves.

Special Traits: well hes half dragon... hes got sort of a tiny voice inside him that always whispers too him when there is anything "shiney" about. he hoards jewelry and has a wierd "sense" that can track rare and valuable items, be it gold, gems, or exspensive scents and cloth. Hes also very good with a rapier (his weapon of choice)

Clothing: white (or off white) poets shirt and dark grey medieval pants that are tucked into kneehigh boots. Bracers go from his wrist to about mid forearm with several intricate little golden dragon designs along it (with emeralds for eyes) . He wears a sleaveless crimson coat over his shirt and a cloak over that (when its cold) cloak is grey on one side, mossy green on the other. he has a broad black belt at his waist that holds his frog (thing that holds a rapier to you) and his money pouch. picture refs all in the links below

Weapons: Rapier... and well hes got long long nails (more like claws actually) that he paints with poison on occasion. Scattered about his person he has other small knives (strapped to the inside of each boot). He is also quite adept at using a bow and arrows, though he doesnt usually carry them along with himself.

Jewelry: Cypress is a dragon... so he LOVES jewelry, and normally only very exspensive intricate stuff. His belt buckle is an intricate gold knot with a large emerald. He wears several rings on his left hand (all fingers excluding the ring finger) and several earrings adorn his slightly pointed ears. He wears 1 necklace.

Personality

Prickly to the core, Cypress is pretty much a loner. Having grown up most of his life on his own he doesn't really react well with other people since he's not entirely sure how to act. Stubborn to a fault he refuses to see things any other way then his own and quite often comes across as very arrogant. He is pretty much Oblivious to the things that go around him when it comes to emotions Being a young man still, he is easily confused by any feelings that aren't pride and anger and when faced with these new , foreign, emotions retaliates in a rage lashing out at whoever he can with his biting remarks. Cypress is very protective and inquisitive by nature though he tries very hard to play it off by acting all snide.

Back History

Cypress was left on his own to grow up shortly after he was 8 years old. Most of his memories previous to that point he has forgotten and for the most part doesn't care to know about in the first place. He is a distant cousin of Bijou Beijo, though they don't really have many familiarities and in general don't like being around each other. Cypress is plagued by wanderlust and is always traveling to new places to gain new treasures to add to his hoard. Though he doesn't really have a set home, there is a cave in the country he spent the majority of his growth in, that he returns to whenever he needs a break from all the adventure. Cypress' story generally starts around the times he left his home nation to travel.

Excerpt

Stumbling around in the underbrush, Cypress kept an ear out for any sounds of A'iel. He had been traveling in a circle, widening the radius of it as he made each loop, making sure that he was covering a lot of ground and not missing anything. The silence of the forest since he had entered spooked him. In general the leaves would rustle, some birds would call, sometimes a twig or two would snap from some creature trodden on it; but since A'iel had run through it seemed the forest had muted all sound.

Pushing through a particularly annoying bit of shrubbery Cypress at last came across what he had been searching for. In a small clearing surrounded by a stand of pine trees, lay A'iel. From what he could see from his viewpoint it appeared some of her clothing had been ripped and somewhat worried - and baffled by being worried - he moved closer to see if there was any sign of blood. Musing to himself about what color blood she could possibly have if she had been injured. Looking down casually he nearly leaped from his boots to see that she was VERY scantily clad. Turning hastily he marched back to the bush that had given him so much trouble just moments before and pushed through. Leaning against a tree trunk he slumped to the ground in a squat covering his face to hide his blush; why on earth had she decided to become indecent in the middle of no where with no one but himself around.

Favorite Images

Pixel Dolls

Looking For

- Cypress and A'iel
- Cypress in some sort of formal wear
- Cypress and A'iel dancing
- Dynamic poses with Rapier
- Cypress and Verdigris bickering

Links

Cypress Photobucket < http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v1...nahue/?start=0 >
Cypress Ref. Photobucket < http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...s%20Refs/?sc=6 >

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-17-2007, 05:18 PM

Verdigris

Short Bio

Race: Human/deer

Class: for the time being - A'iel's bodyguard

Height: 7 ft not including his antlers

Skin tone: lightly tanned

Hair: long bangs that are parted to the right (covering his right eye). The back should be short and tousled, as if he had been rolling around on the ground. At the nape of his neck is a leather strap with a feather that holds a long, very straight pony tail that extends to his butt. Hair color should be a golden brown (more brown then gold though).

Face: Ever so slightly elongated, he should also have stubble across his chin, as if he hadn't shaved in a few days. His ears are not human ears, they should be like those of a deer with slight dusting of black speckles near the tips. (like deers he can move his ears independently and at a large radius). His eyes should be a rich chocolate brown color.. with very long thick lashes hooding his eyes. On either point of both eyes should be small white freckles (these are on his skin... not painted on). Most of the time he will paint green markings across his face and body to help him blend in more with his forest home.

Body type: Lith, he should have a very toned slightly large torso, trim waist, and very muscular legs. His fingers should be a tad on the long side, the knuckle closest to the finger tip forward should be a solid dark brown to black colour (the tips of his fingers are actually made of a hoof-like material). when he walks he stand on the balls of his feet.. and from his ankles a small (hoofed toe? like that of deers) should protrude. 5 point antlers are on his head (not placed there, they actually grow from his skull) and he has a tail like that of a white-tailed deer.

Special Traits: n/a working on this still

Clothing: Forest garb - patchwork pants (loose pants made from several different toned brown patches of leather all sewn together). A leather baldric should cross his chest, the buckle being a silver stag. He wears a leather pauldron down his left arm and on the right a fingerless glove that stops about mid-forearm.

Finery - When dressed to go to diplomatic meetings with A'iel he wears a long sleeved white shirt that has buttons coming half way down. A white cravat with a small silver stag pin. Over this he wears a long light tan jacket with gold trimmed cuffs and collar. His pants should be form fitting dark leathers. No boots are worn and nothing should be adorning his antlers.

Weapons: Scythe. the handle should be of a dark notched wood, several gnarls and such protruding all over it. Overall Scythe height should be about 6 ft tall. about 3/4 up the wooden handle should be feathers tied down with thick strips of brown leather, decorated with the occasional green glass bead.

Jewelry: Occasionally he will have thin strips of leather chord tied around or dangling from his antlers with small different toned green glass beads on them. A thick silver arm bracelet (around the bicep) is worn at times as well.

Personality

Verdigris is one of the older aged OC's and has come to the conclusion that life is too short to be spent hating or wasted in anger. For the most part he is a very laid back man, very often grinning or laughing at things he finds amusing (which is pretty much everything). Generally he is the first person people go to for advice as he is very very perceptive and he will willingly help if he thinks it will improve matters. Verdigris does have a very bad temper though, when people he loves are faced with danger he becomes incredibly quiet and grim, he will still smile but the grin borders on the smile of a bloodthirsty lunatic. To most of the people younger then him he is a father or big brother figure. Also he has a penchant for flirting with everything just to get a rise out of the person to amuse himself some more, though, if he is interested he makes that fact known right away.

Back History

Verdigris doesn't really have much of a back story at all. One of my minor chars at first he became more important the more i RP'd A'iel. For the most part he comes into the story around the time he is in his early 20's (in appearance only) and brings a'iel to her (later) adoptive parents. Before that time he had been in constant training with a teacher that is unknown to many of the forest inhabitants. All that is really known of Verdi before then is that he would frequently visit the different species in the forest and was friends with all of them. Once he found A'iel, however, he pledged to protect her until a replacement was found or she no longer needed him.

Excerpt

A'iel skipped around happily glad to finally be on the move again. Looking back at Verdigris she shot him a winning smile before continuing her excited frolic in front of him. A bright yellow butterfly flew slowly past her immediately catching her interest. Back home the majority of the insects were browns or the assorted shades of green, but never on any occasion bright yellow. Enraptured she followed the butterfly as it flit too and fro from the shade to random patches of light where flowers bloomed.

A sudden change in wind brought A'iel up short, glancing around as the wind ruffled her soft feathered ears she was shocked to see she had strayed far from Verdigris' sight. While she waited somewhat impatiently for the tall man to come in sight she noticed a trail of sorts winding off over the next hill; unable to see from her current position where it went. Verdigris came to her side beaming a bright cheery smile and nodding his head that she could continue before he continued whistling the tune he had been in the middle of before he approached.

Cresting the hill A'iel was able to see a small building off to the distance. excited because of its foreign architecture she gathered up her silks around her legs and took off at a run. Chortling to himself, Verdigris loped after the excited youngster, curious as well as to what manner of species built their housing out of bones.

A few moments later, A'iel burst through the door of the inn looking around, her silvery lilac eyes wide in wonder. "ooooooo" she murmured, "how charming". Stepping further into the in she looked around too see who the owner of this rather interesting establishment. Spotting the tall dark feline and the surprised looking scale covered man she ran over and introduced herself in the fashion typical to her country.

Placing her hands together in front of her heart she bowed low to the feline "may the trees bless you" she voiced as she opened her hands in a sign of welcome and stood straight beaming. Turning her radiant smile to Cypress she did the same gesture and then unable to help herself touched the scales on his face. "Are these real?" she asked curiously as she traced a long thing green finger along the scales running down his neck and stood on her tippy toes to lift the collar of his shirt to see if the scales continued down his shoulders.

A shadow loomed over the entry way as Verdigris ducked his antlered head into the door. Nodding a greeting to the feline he turned to see A'iel inspection of the scaled one and burst out into a deep laughter. "Lady Roarke, It seems that boy is quite shocked at your inquisitive pawing" pausing to chuckle "maybe you should let themselves introduce themselves first.". Ducking his large frame through the door way he was glad too see that the ceiling was high enough to permit his 7 + feet of height without having to stoop. Removing the Scythe strapped to his back he placed it just inside the door and mimicked the motion A'iel had done just moments before to both feline and lizard-boy. "I am Verdigris" he said with a warm smile while placing a large hand on the younger green females shoulder, "and this is A'iel".

Favorite Art

Pixel Doll

Looking for

- Verdi in his dress attire
- hell more people willing to draw Verdi
- Verdi in Dynamic poses with scythe
- Verdi and Bijou
- Verdi and A'iel

Links

Verdigris' Photobucket < http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v1...221/Verdigris/ >
Verdigris' Ref Photobucket < http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...digris%20Refs/ >

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-17-2007, 05:19 PM

Saint

Brief Bio

Race: Vampire

Eyes: Ice blue

Hair: Her hair is Hot pink at the ends and gradually grows lighter as it get to the roots. Parted in the middle (on her left side) its pulled into a pony tail right behind her ear (and is in fact a very short pony). the hair on her right side hands down normally (slightly curly). A few stray strand fall onto her face.

Skin: Saint's skin is a very light grey hue (being essentially undead). Tattoo's adorn her right and left arm, right below her left eye and belly button, and in between her shoulder blades.

Clothing: Saint can normally be seen in black leather pants with two hot pink stripes going up the center of each leg. On her right hand she wears a glove that covers her pointer and index finger. She also wears a black Corset with rose pattern (in hot pink) and silver trimming. Black boots and on occasion a black trench coat with pink lining finish her main outfit.

Jewelry: Saint wears a silver cross necklace and a solid black band of leather around her neck. Her belt buckle is a skull and crossbones in silver.

Weapons: Saint totes two silver handguns as weapons, which she slips into harnesses either at the back of her belt or in her boots.

Personality

Bubbly and cute Saint is the exact opposite of what you think of when someone says the word "vampire". Shes the type that will walk down a street, see a cat, and run over squealing talking about the "pretty kitty" she she draws the poor creature into her arms for snuggles. Very playful she will tease and joke constantly, rarely ever being serious until it comes time for work. She takes her job very seriously and during the time she is "on duty" she becomes the most focused person you can imagine, no laughter, no smiles, no jokes - all work. Wild and willful she does things whenever and however she see's fit , which usually only works for her.

Back History

- coming soon -

Excerpt

Saint sat on the edge of a dilapidated balcony of an old run down building. It had been closed down for weeks and with such a close proximity to a park that was near a hoard of night clubs it was prime pickings for a vampire on the prowl. Only, Saint wasn't on the prowl, her species had long since stopped attacking people in the middle of the night and instead harvested their food from blood banks that they owned. Several scientists were also testing ways that they could try to "grow" their own supply; a sort of alchemy for blood.

A drunk young man had just left a night club and was swaying uneasily across the park to the edge where taxi's usually waited. Grinning widely, Saint pushed back a long curly hot pink lock before gathering her trench coat around her and leaping to the ground. Landing in a crouch, her coat splayed out behind her, she took off at a low run keeping the swaying figure in her sights until he had reached the stand of trees dominating the center of the park. Grimly she slipped her two walther PPK's and waited almost gleefully for the fun to begin, ice blue eyes narrowing in concentration as they darted about waiting for the telltale sign of movement. It had been a while since her last fight and she was giddy to get it over with so she could go to the club the human had just come from.

Favorite Images

Pixel Doll

Links

Saint Photobucket < http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v1...umi1221/Saint/ >
Saint Ref. Photobucket -
Saint drawn by me < http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v1...by%20me/Saint/ >

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-17-2007, 05:19 PM

Kyrylo Eneas

Brief Bio

Race: Faerie (Whisperer)

Born: April 2nd, 2007

Skin Tone: Pale

Eyes: Dark grey in hue

Hair: Waist length and pulled back into a high ponytail. Golden-red in color.

Clothing: He is dressed in a long floor length robe that is held up by one shoulder strap. The color varies from reds, yellows, and whites in different intensities. Occasionally he will wear sandals. Red Coral bead necklaces adorn his neck and several bangles are on his arms.

Pets: a red and yellow female moth named Calliope that was a gift given to him by the oracle and a black-thighed Falconet (F) that is yet to be named.

Personality

Kyrylo is a bit of a snide bookish sort, generally he only speaks when he feels the need to, if he finds the comment or question to be beneath him he wont dignify you with an answer. He speaks only to those he finds interesting and thinks he can learn from. he is a loner and enjoys writing, history, and exploring.

Back History

- to be added -

Excerpt

Kyrylo followed Destine the rest of the way in silent musing about the terrain they were passing. Every so often his eyes would flicker to an area of interest: a pile of haphazard stones , a certain type of bright fiery flower, a bubbling brook. Noticing that Destine was starting to fly in a downward slope he followed, slowing his speed drastically so he wouldn't crash into her should she suddenly decide to land.

A few moments later he was glad he had slowed when the elder Fae made a graceful land. Face set in determination he attempted to do the same and once again failed horribly. It seemed landing was something he was going to have to practice after they were let out on their own. He wasn't keen on their being in another group meeting in which he landed on his face in front of a crowd. He frowned at the grass stains now in semi-permanent residence right where his knees, the sound of Calliope's ringing laughter echoing in his head. Deciding that he would have to worry about the stains later he stepped up next to Destine to see what there was to view from the hill she had chosen to land on.

The giant tree that rose from the ground below them was amazing, it seemed flying to the top of the tree would be an adventure in itself. He made sure to memorize the location of the center garden for later reference before turning to look at the second garden below them that Destine had pointed out. This one was as beautiful as the last, with beautiful running water that bubbled its way around the garden. Flowers of all types bloomed in profusion and between them peeked the beautiful lush blue-green grass that seemed to carpet all the gardens they had seen so far. A calm lake seemed to be the center of attention for several Fae frolicking in the shallows and a grove of wisteria trees at the far end waved slowly in the light wind, dipping their heavily laden branches into the water.

When Destine flew off after giving permission for them to explore a bit, Kyrylo was at a loss for what to do. Flying was fantastic, but landing and having all these beautiful sights unveiled before you one by one was a bit overwhelming. Not to mention, he was itching to try out the stunt Destine had pulled at her departure. Staring at the water below them for a few moments he shot a sheepish grin at Oertenna before diving off the side of the hill towards the water. Timing his wings to open when he had thought he had seen Destine to it he managed to rise for a second before teetering over and falling in the brook. Hoots of laughter echoed around his head from Calliope making him burst into laughter himself not long after. Dragging himself out of the water he looked down to notice the grass stains had come out, laughing even harder he managed to gasp out " best way to get clean" before he was overcome with laughter once more. Coming to the conclusion that there would be no flying with soaked robes he began walking slowly to where Destine had said she would be waiting.

Favorite Images

Pixel Doll

Looking For

- Kyrylo reading
- Kyrylo with his pets
- Kyrylo at his island/spire
- Kyrylo and any or all of the other Fae and NPC's

Links

Journal < http://www.menewsha.com/viewtopic.php?t=4519 >
Photobucket < http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v1...yrylo%20Eneas/ >

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-17-2007, 05:20 PM

Lord Artemis FitzGerald

Brief Bio

Race: Human

Skin Tone: Very pale

Eye color: Moss green < http://s3.amazonaws.com/SLBItem/30160_1_s >

Hair: Shoulder length and curly. Black in color. < http://www.everystarfall.com/hugh/hugh_dancy.gif >

Body Type: slightly muscular and lithe < http://www.gctc.ca/seasons/00-01/images/kiltlg.jpg >

Clothing: can be seen in one of the two following. and always ALWAYS wears his silver rimmed glasses.

Personality

Very shy and bashful. almost seems as if to a certain extent he is afraid of women and when he is around them tends to be a tad clumsy and tongue tied. He prefers to sit at his work on history and ancient mythologies.

Back History

- to be added -

Excerpt

Artemis sat in the college common room staring at the sealed envelope sitting in his lap. It was that time of year again, when all the sons of higher birth would receive invitation after invitation to the many of the balls around England. As parents tried to find a good match for their daughters and the young men tried to find a possible future wife, or at least a short liaison in which to amuse themselves over the winter break. Fingering the edge of the expensive envelope he thought of the many different excuses he could pen back saying that he could not attend.

"I see you received one as well" boomed a deep voice cheerily from across the room. Walking towards him were two of his best friends since he had started attending the university, Leopold and Gabriel. The one who had spoken, Gabriel, pulled up a chair and sat in front of Artemis, snatching the invitation from his hand and breaking the seal to examine the card within. Whistling he passed it to Leopold and leaned forward eagerly, "you ARE going aren't you?". Shifting uncomfortably in his seat he looked away from the two before clearing his throat and answering "I cannae say that I did, no". The ensuing silence confused him, normally the two would be roaring with laughter or encouraging him to come, receiving neither he turn to see twin grins stretching across their faces. Dreading the worst he hastily stood from his seat and snatched the letter back from Leopold before retreating hastily back in the direction of his dorm. Two pairs of hands reached out and grabbed his shoulders just as he had thought himself free, "You have to go mate. . ." started Leo, "you can't let two handsome blokes, such as ourselves, run free to sweep all the ladies from their feet" leered Gabriel, "can you?" finished Leo with a laugh. Artemis looked from one twin to the other before letting out an exasperated sigh, "i will no dance" he muttered pushing the hands off and shouldering his dorm room open, "you cannae make me".

Later that night, Artemis leaned back against a wall ducking slightly behind a potted plant. As far as he was concerned he had had enough introductions tonight to last a life time and if at all possible wasn't going to give anyone another chance to corner him into chatting. Sighing he watched as Leo and Gabriel twirled their partners expertly around the dance floor; as long as they were going to enjoy the dance he would be trapped in this hall with the many hundreds of people he didn't want to meet. Edging towards a staircase he had spotted he managed to make it half way to it before he accidentally trod on a satin slippered toe. Blushing furiously he bowed and offered many apologies before glancing up to the clearest set of blue eyes he had ever seen. " I did no see you . . " he tripped over his words before once more bowing and nearly running to the staircase.

Favorite Images

Looking for

- Artemis in his family kilt
- Artemis and Mitsu reading together

Links

Artemis PhotoBucket < http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v1...20and%20Mitsu/ >
Artemis Ref. PhotoBucket <

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-17-2007, 05:20 PM

Liam FitzGerald

Brief Bio

Race: Human

Birth date:

Hair: Raven black and brushed down towards the front. its very short in the back and very straight.

Eyes: the same moss green as his predeccessor

Skin tone: very pale

Clothing: can normally be seen wearing nice slacks, a collared shirt, and a cardigan over that, or a vest. Colors can range from blacks to greens.

Personality

For the most part Liam is a very friendly young man. He tries not to act like his haugty antisocial older brother. Though he has had a lot of despairing things happen during his short life time, he tries to stay optomistic and not talk about them so often. He is a good student and would generally be a leader type with great grade that got along with all the teachers and students. He does happen to have a temper however, slow to anger but very volatile once he has been set off.

Pets

Artemis - First Whimsical that Liam comes across. He's tempermental and haugty but very attached to Liam, though he has an odd way of showing it. (siamese)

Eros - slightly older second Whimsical that comes to Liam. This kitten is more of a playful teasing happy sort thats really lovable to all the people and whimsicals he comes across. Enjoys teasing the younger Artemis.

Back History

- to be added -

Excerpt

Eros scooted away from Achilles to give Magnolia more room to climb between the two of them. Playfully he swatted at her rump as she scooched on between, grinning roguishly at Achilles as he did so. "It wouldn't hurt if you moved your fluffy tush over, you know" teased the elder cat to the younger.

Liam nodded, understanding exactly what she had been talking about, he had moved recently from London as well because of the danger and the bad memories associated with the house there. "My brother moved my mother and I out to the country also" he volunteered trying to make the odds more even since she had told him more about herself then he had told her. It was nice to have someone more your age to talk to.

"Oh! I haven't explored at all" he voiced sheepishly, "I always get to caught up playing with Eros and Achilles that i forgot everything else". Looking around him he wondered why he had never ventured the few steps to get past those first few plants to come on over to this lovely open space and pond. A few moments later he was reminded why when Achilles jumped gracefully to his knee and then made a leap towards his shoulder, "I'm sleepy" yawned the tiny Siamese, curling up next to his collar.

"Well" said Eros looking over Magnolia for a few moments before slapping a paw down softly on her tail, "you're it" he called out gleefully as he dashed into the nearest bushes.

Favorite Images

- yet to attain some -

Looking For

- Liam in older protrait
- younger pictures of Liam
- Liam with Eros and Achilles

Links

Whimsical Journal < http://www.menewsha.com/viewtopic.php?t=11059 >
Whimsical RP < http://www.menewsha.com/viewtopic.php?t=11064 >
Pet/Liam PhotoBucket < http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v1...umi1221/Other/ >

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-17-2007, 05:21 PM

Polaris Starseeker

Brief Bio

Race: Centaur

Eyes: Pale ice blue

Hair: a little past shoulder length and the palest blond (like corn silk). tha bang hang down to about his lips and are normally parted on the left side. Mane is the same color.

Skin: His human body is a very pale pale peach color (think nearly albino) and the horse body is dappled grey.

Accessories: Polaris wears 2 small silver loop earrings at the top of his ears that overlap to form an "x". He has 1 small cerulian blue ball earring in each on of his ears (at the bottom). Around his neck he wears a thin cerulean blue necklace and on his left arm he wears a cerulian blue band.

Tattoo's: Polaris has 3 tattoo's 2 black, one under his left eye, and the other around his belly button and the last (ice blue) on his left flank. Ref's can be seen in his ref PB.

Personality

Sweet and very calm in temperament, Polaris is the nice guy that most girls go to talk. Not really shy but a quiet person by nature he is always there to offer the quiet reasurement by his mere presence. He is very patient and will silently endure anyone's presence without a word of complaint. However to those he is very close with he will go on long rants about the groups of people that annoy him. Peaceful and calm are two very fitting words to his nature. Not very good to count on in a fight, he is more of a healing type and will stand back in battle to aid the injured after the battle is over.

Back History

Polaris is one of my oldest RP chars. Actually he was killed off in one of my first Rp's because of some horrid god modding incident that annoyed the dickens out of me. So when i customized in kentauroi asking for him i am starting over from scratch with his char ^^;; so i suppose in short he has no real back history. In the old story, he was in a clan group on lookout with another taur when they found rare medicinal herbs and went to gather them. while they were gone the rest of their pack/tribe was killed. and they tracked down the killers until they had avenged their clan-mates.

Excerpt

Polaris' hooves pounded beneath him at the ground relentlessly. No matter how far he ran he could not see any real change of difference. Sure there maybe a twisted tree or gnarled root poking up that hadn't been there a few miles back, but for the most paart the badlands all looked the same; dead. Pausing to look around he pawed at the earth, not so much nervous as irritated. He could not believe that he had gotten himself seperated from his clan so badly and to make things worse he was now wandering around this neverending place of barren earth. Whiping an arm across his brow, he swipped a trickle of sweat and dust from his face, only to feel another start not long after. Being such a pale creature in this area where the sun gave no forgiveness was painful; the sun beat down on him making him feel weaker. Pounding the ground hard with one foreleg he took off at a fast canter once more to cover more ground, surely if he kept going he would eventually catch up to them.

Hours later he was still going at his steady if not now somewhat forced canter. Spotting a shimmer in the distance he took off at a mad gallop, the desire for water overcoming him so much that a mad gleam seemed to spark in his eye. He had been hours in the blistering heat and was in severe need of water. Collapsing in front of the water he rolled over until his face was right above it and ducked down to take several long gulps of the life sustaining liquid. His energy refreshed he dragged his body into the stream and lay down sighing gratefully as the cool water washed over his heated legs and body.

So much was he intent on his cooling that he did not hear the rustling of the scraggly bush behind him.

Favorite Images

Looking For

- Polaris in adult form
- Polaris casting magic
- Polaris with Lark
- Polaris with Mayunza
- Polaris with his long bow

Links

Polaris Photobucket < http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v1...1221/Centaurs/ >
Polaris Ref Photobucket < >
Polaris art by me < http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v1...%20and%20Lark/ >

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-17-2007, 05:23 PM

Lingling

Brief Bio

- to be added -

Personality

Lingling is very bold and impetuous. Very forward with her speaking she is not afraid to tell you exactly whats on her mind (whether you really want to know or not). Though shes got a bit of a verbal bite she is very very gentle in nature and will not hurt anyone who she thinks is "pure" or deserving of her affections. Generally when she is angered she will grow to a larger stature, and when fatigued she will shrink to her "statuette" form. Lingling is very innocent and childish.

Back History

In all the different mythologies around the world, the unicorn is a predominant reoccurring figure. The unicorn is called several different names depending on the country you hear the story from and usually its appearance varies widely depending on the location as well. Through all the different variations one thing always stays the same, the unicorn is the form of purity and harms no other living creature unless it is evil and threatens a pure persons life.

The Chinese variation of the unicorn, called the qilin is said to be made up of all the most noble beasts of the land. There are many different characteristics depending on which story you read, however, there are a few that reoccur in most. The qilin is said to have the horn of a stag (or multiple depending on the story), a body covered in scales, is made up of a myriad of colors (though yellow gold brown and red seem to be the main accepted colors), and generally sprout flame like appendages or decorations around their neck and hooves.

The qilin is said to revere all things alive and will not hurt anything that is pure. They are said to be able to walk on water, to not crush even the grass as they walk on land, and to eat no living creature. Common legend dictates that the qilins' appearance was usually only seen when a great ruler was about to be born, or was going to die. In some renditions the qilin can speak any and all of the languages of humans, and in some cases possessed telepathy as well. In further delving it is said that a qilin has the ability to tell if the truth is being told, making them to be a sort of protector of truth and virtue.

There are many different important tales that the qilin has a vast part in. One of the most well known is that the qilin is one of the four main spiritual creatures of Chinese myth (Ssu Ling) that are tied to the earths creation. Each of the mythical creatures of the Ssu Ling are linked to a direction on the compass; the qilin being west. It was said that the world began as a large egg, and that the first primordial man (P'an Ku) burst from the egg and spent the next 18000 years along with the 4 luck beasts creating the world as it is shaped today. When P'an Ku died, the four fortune beasts descended to the land and were dispersed all around the world. The qilin descended to the land to roam the forest and become the sacred protector of its domain.

The first recorded sighting of the qilin was during the sovereign of Fu Hsi (the first ruler of China). As legend tells it, the great ruler was sitting on the bank of the Yellow River near the end of his life. Contemplating on how to preserve his thoughts and way of dictating (written language had not yet been invented in China) he was interrupted when a qilin rose out of the water and walked to him. On its back was strapped magical signals which were used later in forming the first written Chinese language. Since that time the writing has evolved from what it was then to the characters the Chinese use to this day.

The qilin is still one of the most revered mythological beasts in China to this day. Though it has not been recorded as having been seen for several hundreds of years (many have justified this as because humankind has degenerated so much), the tales of its significance still impart the reverence our ancestors had for this gentle guardian of purity

Excerpt

- to be added -

Favorite Images

Pixel Dolls

Looking For

- Lingling with her stauette form
- Lingling eatting a penny
- Lingling tangled in red ribbon and bells
- Full bodies of Lingling

Links

Lingling PhotoBucket < http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v1...1221/Lingling/ >
Lingling Art by Me < http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v1...1221/Lingling/ >

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-17-2007, 05:23 PM

NAME Kailex (goes by "Kai" )
GENDER Male
AGE 32 (actual age) 21 (appearance)
RACE Ejderha
HOMETOWN Liram
OCCUPATION Until he tries to join the league, he was a hired weapon for the traders in the city of Liram; selling his services to help pay for his fondness of collecting blades and slashing/hacking weapons. Before hand, he had spent his required 3 years in military service followed by 5 more until he retired.

APPEARANCE

+ Tall and very broad he stands at an impressive 6'4"
+ [ Body Ref ] Very buffed up build, he spends his time working out and training with his weapons constantly. Skin coloring being about a medium tan color as if he does quite a bit of work in the sun.
+ Very attractive in the face, nice firm square jaw, stately nose, and deep set eyes in a bright vivid green (think spring green). Chin is generally covered with a bit of stubble.
+ [ Horn style ] He has 1 set of horns located near the back of his ears in dusty grey, with lighter bands of silver near the base.
+ 1 set of medium draconic wings, in a silver color.
+ [ Hair Style ] Hair in dull gun-metal grey with bright metallic copper streaks of color (new penny!)
+ [ Tattoo Ref ] Tattoo under his left eye in black.
+ [ 2nd Tattoo Ref ] Tattoo on his right upper arm also in black (something akin to the ref.. but whatever design strikes your fancy... er something manly).
+ [ Necklace Ref ] Necklace he always wears (just the large pendant thing in the center) in onyx attached to a chord of leather tied around his neck.
+ braided black leather he wears tied about his left wrist.

PERSONALITY

Cocky and laid back, Kailex is an easily approachable man despite his race. For the most part, he can be seen lurking in either the mess hall, chugging down as many cool tankards of milk he can get his hands on, or in the arena either polishing his two favorite weapons (which he named Askel and Raize) or in a friendly sparring match. Despite his past military training and lifestyle he does not give off the air of being elite or aloof to those who have never before touched a weapon. Instead, he enjoys showing off with his prowess in wielding his axes and in most cases will start immediately going into a rather long winded (and very jovial) rant about how he came to find his two "treasures".

Though as mentioned before, he is cocky, it is not in the general sense when around women. He is very sure of himself in battle and will often belay his pride in the general swagger of his walk, or the way he holds himself in a spar. When very drunk he will also boast of his ability long and loud, but when sober he prefers to keep his trap shut about his personal view on his own ability with his axes. Women confuse and to an extent frighten Kailex with their feminine mystique and often coy mannerisms. He is horrible at understanding subtle flirting and often thinks the woman doing said flirting is falling ill or has had too much to drink. The very idea of a woman coming up to him finding him fascinating is entirely foreign to him.

Generally speaking Kailex is very slow to anger, keeping all the things that upset him bottled up inside till he can no longer deal with the huge amount of ire building up behind his usually cheerful facade. When he loses his temper it is a very slow seething anger which erases all traces of his usual smile completely off his features and leaves in its place the dark brooding look of a man intent on murder. In times such as these, he calms himself by sharpening all of his blades and furiously polishing all his armour to a dull sheen.

Kailex can not abide the smallest speck of dust or grime on his person and should he find any will furiously polish whatever it was that has been mused immediately. He can not stand things that are not orderly and all in their right places and quite often finds himself cleaning a room that is not his own simply because of the extreme amount of annoyance it causes him. In battle, he finds that when enemies bleed on him he is appalled and slightly angered that all his efforts to remain pristine have gone to waste. His extreme neat freak tendencies stemmed from his time under the military's employ and have grown since he left.

HISTORY

Kilex was born to his parents very late in their age (to the surprise of both parents) and was the apple of his fathers eye. Both parents were rooted into the military and at home they ran their abode as if it were a training camp, constantly setting challenges and testing their growing boy. At the time he was able to wield a weapon his father took him to his study (really more like an armoury) and together they looked through his vast collections of weapons and chose a weapon that appealed to Kailex. He selected an axe and in the years that followed he trained with his father until he firmly grasped the basics. After he had mastered the basics with a single axe his father trained him with many other weapons to round his ability out should he ever lose his weapon in battle.

At the age of 22 he was finally able to join the military and took to it like a cat to cream. He loved the rigid discipline and the sense of pride he got from serving his people and as each the year passed by he honed his ability with his weapons more and more. Nearing the end of his required years of service he dabbled slightly in military strategy and quickly rose in rank (Sgan Aluf). His parents were incredibly proud when after his 3 years of required service he signed up for 5 more years of active duty pursuing a higher rank in the military ladder.

During the next 5 years of his service Kilex was moved from the home base of Filela to the outer fringes of the territory, constantly traveling around with his battalion fighting off the humans that threatened to spill into their home base. After several long years of bloody skirmishes over land that was quickly being over-run, Kailex wearied of his military life style. Seeing comrades he had grown up with die over land while having children was so difficult set him into a rage and severely destroyed his once glorified views of his profession. He could not understand why an ailing race would fight so hard to protect land to the brink of their own extinction. With no living Ejderha the land would be taken over anyways; one way or another the humans were quickly taking more of their land and at the same time causing the numbers of Ejderha to dwindle.

To the dismay of his parents, Kailex left the army at the end of his 5 years and left Filela to escape the frequent news of the death toll. Fleeing to the trade city of Liram, he sold his fighting services to the traveling merchants that roamed up and down the shore of the Ledojia River.

For 2 years he would travel up and down the river acting as a guard from bandits and brigands for the many weapons dealers that frequented Liram. Each merchant he brought successfully to the city let him choose one of their weapons as payment for his service, creating (after a while) quite an extensive collection of blades that Kailex owned and carried on his person.

HOBBIES

Of all the many things Kailex likes, his absolute favorite thing to do when not otherwise occupied is search the weapons shops and stalls to find a new blade to add to his collection. Generally he prefers long curved blades, sharp unique shaped axes, and heavy pole arms to any of the other weapons he may see. He takes pride in naming each and every one of his weapons as he gains them and lovingly polishes and sharpens them often to keep then in perfect condition. Though he only takes his 2 choice axes into battle he trains with each weapon, often talking to the bit of metal as he trains.

Many of Kailex closest companions fail to ever see his second favorite pastime; painting. In his spare time in the privacy of his room he enjoys painting to express things he has trouble saying. Often the subjects of his paintings are people he admires and their weapons and though others never actually see his art, he displays them proudly all along his wall.

COMMON KNOWLEDGE

+ Kailex is known around the League as being an extreme neat freak and being obsessed with weapons.
+ He is known to prefer to drink a large glass of cold milk at every meal.
+ Hails from Liram and was in the military for a total of 8 years.

DIVISION Melee Weaponry
CLASS PROGRESSION Warrior > Battleblade > Blade Dancer

Warrior - Melee (5), Ranged (0), Magic/Other (0)
Hit Points (43) Evade (12)
+ Skills with dual wielding axes are good but by no means perfect.
+ Fighting style tends to be more barbaric, run up to an opponent and chop whatever comes in the way of his blades. Brute force > Skill
+ Takes the vast majority of hits aimed at him by opponents.
+ [ First Stage Ref ] similar in style to this but a few minor changes. the main dominating colors should be black, grey, and silver. The shirt should go to his belt (half shirt looks rather.. non masculine). Gloves from the elbows up should be removed.

Battleblade - Melee (8 ), Ranged (2), Magic/Other (0)
Hit Points (53) Evade (16)
+ Has learned to control his axes much better and can now do things such as a berserk attack; more lethal with his choice weapons.
+ In fighting still tend to stay right up in the front lines of battles. His skill with the axes and his strength are now both playing off each other.
+ [ Second Stage Ref ] Once again similar to this with a few changes. Face mask should be dark gray. The main colors are ok, (dark grey, black, gold, and white) but preferrably match all the greys and blacks so it doesnt look like he strung together different armour sets (which i did.. but minor detail). Gold color at top of harness remove please. Between where the gloves and and where the pauldrons (shoulder armour) begins, please remove that cloth/armour on his arms.
+ a few silver earrings should now adorn his ears.

Blade Dancer - Melee (12), Ranged (3), Magic/Other (0)
Hit Points (63) Evade (20)
+ Occasionally will throw his axes to use them in both close range and slightly longer range. He is now officially a "beast".
+ His skill now far out weighs anything in his battle technique. Having perfected his technique he only exerts the necessary force in each blow to take down his adversary. He wastes no energy in fancy maneuvers or flashy tricks if a simple slash will do the job.
+ [ Stage 3 Ref ] once more, same general idea but i would like the main body to reflect the colors on the helmet (deep red, black, silver, and gold). PLease remove the frilly skirt bit around the waist, and the things hanging down under his shoulders.

SPECIAL SKILLS

Warrior
+ Battle Cry (charge) During this skill Kai lets out a deep yell, startling his enemy in a way that causes his next attack to inflict more damage. (+3) is added to his melee damage for the duration of one turn.

Battleblade
+ Battle Cry (charge) During this skill Kai lets out a deep yell, startling his enemy in a way that causes his next attack to inflict more damage. (+6) is added to his melee damage for the duration of one turn.
+ Cyclone Axe (Attack Multiple Targets) Should Kai be surrounded he can now target more then one opponent, spinning in a deadly circle to attack enemies within range. -2 penalty to Kai's total per additional enemy targeted.

Blade Dancer
+ Battle Cry (charge) During this skill Kai lets out a deep yell, startling his enemy in a way that causes his next attack to inflict more damage. (+9) is added to his melee damage for the duration of one turn.
+ Cyclone Axe (Attack Multiple Targets) Should Kai be surrounded he can now target more then one opponent, spinning in a deadly circle to attack enemies within range. -2 penalty to Kai's total per additional enemy targeted.
+ Dancing Blades (Signature Move): Kailex has trained in a special move that incorporates his great skill and balance causing greater damage than what he usually performs. Unfortunately this move requires a lot of concentration and is exhausting; it may not be performed often. Melee and Ranged bonuses are stacked; (d20+melee+ranged) and are used in both determining success of attack as well as damage. All buffs continue to take effect. At level 3 he can use this skill twice per battle, but not consecutively.

NON-BATTLE SKILLS

+ Battle Stance - Uses his wings to give him the utmost balance possible during fights. Outside of fights, in everyday things such as walking, his wings will almost automatically adjust (without real thought) to allow him to have very good balance. You would never see Kailex tripping over his own feet.
+ Fire Breath - Useful in lighting small cooking fires and candles but not for battle. He can blow a short torch of fire for about 30 seconds. Usually after this though he has a fit of coughs and has to drink something immediately to sooth his irritated throat. Mainly used as a last resort when he loses his flint and steel.

WEAPON dual wields two hand axes. (ref pending)
LEVEL One
POINT ASSIGNMENT Melee (5), Ranged (0), Magic/Other (0)
HIT POINTS 43
EVADE 12
OTHER NOTES

Last edited by Jitsumi1221; 06-10-2008 at 06:18 PM..

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-17-2007, 05:24 PM

NAME: Kalika Eranthe Vasiliki (Kuh-lee-ka EE-ran-th Vah-sill-icky)
RACE: Lamia
HOMETOWN: Mithridatidis
OCCUPATION: Adventurer. Prior to joining the guild she trained with the Lamia that formed hunting groups to capture mushkins. Under the tutelage of a green mage she has also been building up her abilities in manipulating plant life in which to enhance her archery skills.

APPEARANCE

+ [ hair ] (the far right one) in black (tips same golden brown color of snake body) , maybe beads or feathers adorning the long bit hanging down her back. Eye make-up similar to hair ref (the rectangles over eyes) but black or smokey grey
+ [ snake body ] the colors and style of this (Ball Python)
+ [ skin color ] medium bronzed like in the ref.
+ [ eye color/style ] Golden with black slit in the center.
+ Body Type - Thin and lithe, athletic with small breasts. aka the tomboy build with semi-wide shoulders and very toned arms from much practice with a bow.

PERSONALITY

+ Tempestuous - Her temperament tends to fluctuate in the extremes and very quickly. Generally she is pretty mild tempered but when upset will get loud and violent and when something happens which excites her she is loud and boisterous, wreathed in smiles so there isn't a doubt to her ecstasy. She is very quick to anger and slow to forgive those who harm her or her friend/family/clan members.
+ Arrogant - She is proud of her heritage and looks down on many of the people around her (not limited to certain races) simply because they have not earned her respect. Once the respect has been earned she becomes a very loyal friend.
+ Stubborn - Set in her own ways. Though she is young she has adopted a lot of her clans ways of life and views on everything. She strongly supports everything she believes in and is hard pressed to be convinced otherwise. Should her view be proven wrong in some way that is certain that she is incorrect, she will grudgingly change her opinion.
+ Conceited - not to an extreme but to a certain extent she loves the shocking coloring of her outfit and body, she takes pleasure (gloats) at the stares she receives and considers it almost as a "high praise".
+ Low Tolerance - Kalika has very low tolerance for stupidity. She tends to lose her temper and go storming off swatting at all people in her way with her stave ranting all the while.
+ Possessive - Kalika does not enjoy sharing her weapon, in fact she refuses to and should someone have the audacity to ask she generally glares at them before giving them a smart rap across the knuckles. Should someone try to take it, she usually resorts to biting; not the most polite way to deal with things, but it certainly is effective.

Though most of the aforementioned facets of her personality paint a sort of jerkish surly air she is actually a very chipper person. For the most part, all of the above applies to the people she has just met or when she has moved to a new location. Having only dealt with 3 of the 6 species (one does not converse with their food) before in her lifetime she is unsure how to deal with what she does not know. Putting up an unapproachable air makes her feel safer in her own small way.

HISTORY

She was born in Mithridatidis to a family of three ( mother, father, and an older brother) as Kalika Vasiliki, several years following her birth, two to be exact, came her younger sister Acacia. Between the three siblings there was much rivalry and as the years went by the rift would only increase. Her family was one of four that made up the 'Epicurean Trance' , which traveled up and down the outer fringes of the Relinswood gathering herbs and other medicinal plants in which to make into remedies and other questionable concoctions.

The years went by slowly, her older brother (by two years), Chiron, eventually came to be a very skilled archer and was revered by the caravan as the provider of all things delicate and delicious and her younger sister became a very skilled magician in the arts of dark magic at a very young age. Showing no real potential in either of the things her sibling excelled at, Kalika became the outcast of her small family social circle.

On one planned (twice yearly) excursion into the Relunswood to attain more Mushkins, Kalika had pleaded with Chiron to allow her to come and help in the hunt. He refused and in a fit of anger and determination she began to practice her marksmanship. For the following year She could be seen with a bow slung across her back and a quiver of arrows tapping against her hip as she slithered to another location to practice. Many of the caravans were a testimony of her failed efforts; paint having been chipped off by a stray arrows, or in the case of the lead wagon, an arrow embedded deep into the wood of a wheel.

As the year rolled past to return once more to the time of year the great Mushkin hunt was to be held, the archers of the troop consulted Chiron to bring Kalika into their ranks. After much persuasion he finally caved and went to her to invite her to their band, only to have Kalika throw a string of curses his way and haughtily slink off to find some way to better occupy her time. Satisfied that they would now be without her 'superior skills' she moved on to intrude upon her sisters talent-territory.

Having no real talent with the dark arts, she turned instead to learn the more practical arts of potion making. Under the tutelage of the caravan 'medicine woman' she learned that her ability in the subtle arts of potion making were far out of her reach, but living plants seemed to respond to her in a more active fashion. She spent the next 2 years honing her unique ability with manipulating plants until she was able to do several useful little tricks; many of them underhanded. During her studies her instructor had often called her "Eranthe" meaning 'sweet' as a sort of pet name and Kalika adopted that into her name as it was the only term of endearment anyone in her caravan had ever called her.

At the end of her two years, on one of the caravan's frequent trips back to Mithridatidis to sell the wares they had collected, she heard word of a guild far to the east in which adventurers of all races could learn to improve their magic and archery skills. Intrigued, she consulted her teacher and with her well wishes (and a parting gift- her greenwood staff), slipped from the caravan as they passed through Polemo.

COMMON KNOWLEDGE

There are three very important facts that new people to the guild soon find out about the Lamia Kalika Eranthe Vasiliki. The first being that should you have the audacity to address her as "liki" she suddenly becomes very clumsy and will without a doubt 'accidentally' break something or someone with said staff. The second thing others learn of her is that she very much likes to startle all newbies to the area with her wild appearance and short range plant manipulative magic. On occasions when she is in a very good mood salads in close proximity will bloom startling any that have not seen it before, and amusing other that have been on the receiving end at some point in time. Lastly, they learn that though she has a tough exterior, she is very much a softy inside, you need only tickle her fancy (appeal to her vanity) in the right way to have a more pleasant companion.

It is common knowledge to all that have heard of her in the guild, that Kalika has come from the vicinity of Mithridatidis from one of the many caravan families that frequent the Relinswood. Though she doesn't often speak of her past, she seems to really cherish her green-wood staff and does not often, if ever, let others touch it. As a matter of fact, she is rarely seen without her staff in hand (which she uses to help herself up stairs and as a walking stick) and should she be found without it she would most likely be dead or completely unconscious; though there are those that speculate even death would not pull the stave from her clawed hands. The few that have had the courage to ignore her wild appearance and question her about the origin of the staff are always met with the same quirky smile and the simple answer of "Miwo". Further interrogation usually leads to a rather dark scowl followed by a rap on the crown by the aforementioned staff.

+ Kalika has an odd mannerism in her way of speech, because of where she is from (and the troop members that she grew up with) she usually ends most sentences with "ne", Sentences in which she is upset in "tcha!" and when she is confused in "ue?". (in Portuguese they are respectively "isn't it" , some random annoyed noise, and "oh?" )

HOBBIES

Kalika enjoys very much taking care of the many bonsai plants she has in her room (when she gets one). She entertains herself by helping the plant along and growing them in odd shapes and sizes. Though she doesn't sell the small saplings she will occasionally give one away when she finds someone worthy of its (yes she considers them as family) affection. She enjoys doing her little plant experiments out of doors in case she doesn't have a firm hold on the magic and is often seen having very long one on one conversations with her plants (one-sided but oye, plants are good listeners).

Another hobby she likes to amuse herself with is singing to the sound of her scales. She sings long and loud (and horribly off key) to the plants as she works on them, shifting her lower body so that the scales make noises as they rub against each other, or click against the ground. This is usually accompanied by thumping of her tail to add more rhythm to the beat.

DIVISION Ranged Weaponry/Offensive Magic - leaning more in ranged attack for her studies and duration at the guild.
CLASS PROGRESSION Wildwood Archer > Viridian Marksman > Geomantic Sniper

(level 1) Wildwood Archer < Melee (+0), Ranged (+2), Magic/Other (+3) >
Hit Point (30) Evade (12)

+ Predominately fights with very long ranged weapons (longbow) and can manipulate the arrow she shoots (providing the wood is still 'living' (thus the green-wood)) to do a secondary attack upon impact. For example, if she were to use a green-wood arrow made of Thuthuvallai (a particularly nasty thorned slightly woody vine plant)she could potentially ensnare whatever melee was coming up to attack her by firing the arrow at it within her spell casting range. The thorns wouldn't cause any damage but (if lucky) it might cause a long enough hindrance/distraction for her to slither to a safer vantage point (this skill is part of her 'Plant manipulation' and does not affect battle numbers).
+ Her spells at this level only include minor manipulations. Changing her green-wood staff into a short bow or a long bow (long bow being more difficult a task).
+ [ belt ] black with a quiver attached to the side to hold her specially crafted arrows.
+ [ top ] Black or grey in color.
+ [ top shirt ] in the the same khaki-ish brown as her snake coloring.
+ [ gloves ] same khaki coloring as her snake body (same general model as the blue or green). starts right below the elbow.

(level 2) Viridian Marksman < Melee (+0), Ranged (+5), Magic/Other (+5) >
Hit Point (37) Evade (16)

+ Spells have improved enough that she is able to make a very solid very deterring nest of thorns when she shoots the appropriate arrow. The thorns should impair evasion of whatever it ensnares making a easier target for the subsequent arrows. She only ensnares what comes to close, since she is essentially back on the offensive mages line so she should not be in any sort of melee situation.
+ Fighting style still tends to be shoot and flee whenever anything gets too close for comfort.
+ [ top ] should be in a mixture of khaki and dark brown (the brown being leather).
+ [ belt ]same one as before (in black) with her quiver hanging from the left side.
+ [ glove ] (the one on the left in the image, (the person wearing it's right)) should be on the left arm of Kalika starting at right above the elbow. brown and black leather.
+ [ markings ] (the far left only the bottom portion) In very dark forest green its a marking of her magic. She no longer wears the black eyeshadow around her eyes when the tattoo's appear. Also from the center of the shoulder to the outside of her wrist is about a 1 inch thick solid green line, on both arms. Also in the same dark foresty green the markings on her face are.

(level 3) Geomantic Sniper < Melee (+0), Ranged (+7), Magic/Other (+8 ) >
Hit Point (45) Evade (20)

+ Magic is mastered in her job, she can now cast her spells and manipulations at their furthest range (of about 400m). Spells are at their strongest, her green magic being the driving force behind all the damage she deals now.
+ Her marksmanship has peaked at its highest point. She has become accustomed to using her infrared sight combined with her connection with the plants and her eye sight to best determine the best vantage point from which to snipe at her assailants.
+ [ top ] (the red top)Should be dark forest green in color and should have the left arm cut off to expose the shoulder. The black bands would meld together to from a single large band that is held together at the center with the silver ring. in the center (of the top portion) just below the chin a Gold laurel broach is pinned to the material.
+ [ belt ]same one as before (in black) with her quiver hanging from the left side. Green bands should now encircle the bottom portion of the quiver.
+ [ glove ] (the one on the left in the image, (the person wearing it's right)) should be on the left arm of Kalika starting at right above the elbow. black leather and green.
+ Markings should remain the same as before
+ Hair tips should now be a bright vivid green.

SPECIAL SKILLS

(level 1) Wildwood Archer
+ Living Long Bow (self-only) [ranged] Green wood staff can now take the form of a rather large green-wood long bow. In lee of the more powerful bow transformation +3 is added to ranged for the duration of the effect (1 round at level 1).
+ Poison Bite < race ability > Damage : -3 at level 1, lasting only 1 round ( 1 use per battle )

(level 2) Viridian Marksman
+ Living Long Bow (self-only) [ranged] Green wood staff can now take the form of a rather large green-wood long bow. In lee of the more powerful bow transformation +6 is added to ranged for the duration of the effect (2 rounds at level 2).
+ Venom Bite < race ability > Poisons an enemy. Damage: -6 at level 2, lasting only 1 round ( 1 use per battle )
+ Ensnare [evade] Traps a target in a tangle of thorny vines, crippling the affected evasion and slowing them in the process. Causes evasion -6 to the target affected and lasts 2 rounds. D20 dice is rolled; if 1-2 is rolled, the spell fails to go off effectively.

(level 3) Geomantic Sniper
+ Living Long Bow (self-only) [ranged] Green wood staff can now take the form of a rather large green-wood long bow. In lee of the more powerful bow transformation +9 is added to ranged for the duration of the effect (3 rounds at level 3).
+ Venom Bite < race ability > Poisons an enemy. Damage: -9 at level 2, lasting only 1 round ( 1 use per battle )
+ Ensnare [evade] Traps a target in a tangle of thorny vines, crippling the affected evasion and slowing them in the process. Causes evasion -9 to the target affected and lasts 3 rounds. D20 dice is rolled; if 1-2 is rolled, the spell fails to go off effectively.
+ Arboreal Wrath Every enemy in range (20m) gets attacked with her d20+M/O bonus. Arboreal Wrath is a very powerful magic and casting it causes her health to be drained by 13 points. Spell can only be cast once per battle.

NON-COMBAT SKILLS

+ Life Sight - Being a snake in many aspects she does not exactly have stellar eye sight. Though, she does have certain sensors near her eyes that allow her to "see" radiated heat from a living creature. She uses both this and her eyesight to help pinpoint an opponent when in battle.
+ Earth Sense - Another perk of being serpentine in nature is that she can feel the vibrations in the ground through the sensitive scales on her underside. Though she may not always be able to distinguish people in very large groups she can (after a while) recognize people by their foot steps at a certain range. Also this makes it relatively hard for people to sneak up on her. (Please note - She can only feel the vibrations (like on earth) only in very VERY close proximity and if there are very few people around, and in areas like a wooded store floor (where there is a bit of space around beneath and the sound/vibrations are amplified) she can feel other coming from a slightly larger distance.)
+ Plant Manipulation - Green witch that she is, she can manipulate any living plant to move around to do as she pleases. Her most used manipulation is changing her staff to form her weapon (Bows of assorted length). Occasionally she will play a prank (or steal if it comes down to it) with the help of one of her arrows made from thorny vines, using them as an extended appendage to reach in places her hand would otherwise be noticed. Until level 3 all her magics have to stay in close range or they return to their normal state.

WEAPON Green-wood staff which can take the shape of a long or short bow (though she is better with a long bow). Green-wood arrows of varying types of plants (saplings and sturdy creepers, especially of the thorned variety)
LEVEL One
POINT ASSIGNMENT Melee (+0), Ranged (+2), Magic/Other (+3)
HIT POINTS 30
EVADE 12
OTHER NOTES On both HP and evade i found the general in between because she is an equal mage/ranged job type.

Last edited by Jitsumi1221; 06-17-2008 at 12:01 AM..

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-17-2007, 05:24 PM

Errol McCaden

Wanderer Name: Errol McCaden
Nationality: Tyrsian
Class: Rogue
Personality:
Charming beyond all belief, Errol was born grinning and spends most of his time sweeping people off their feet with his quick wit and sunny disposition; all the while relieving them of their prized possessions. Quick to smile he is often seen in vast groups of people chatting animatedly and laughing easily. His laid back manner often has people seeking him out to converse, making their purse choice prey for his nimble fingers.

Few things can wipe the grin off Errol’s face and fewer yet can enrage him. One of the things that upset him the most is flagrant disregard for manners. A thief with impeccable manners, he cannot abide seeing one of his fellow “thieving comrades” stealing in a violent and threatening way. He believes that half the work in “retrieving” property is charming the socks off the person you are attaining it from so that you would be the last person, nay not even suspect, in its thievery.

Errol responds well with those of the opposite sex and often spends as much time as he can among women of higher social class. Always a flirt and nothing more, he is well known amongst all the females in the city in which he lives. He enjoys leaving small trinkets for his favorite females and will ALWAYS keep a date should he make one, no matter the situation he maybe trapped in. Men on the other hand, typically are the ones that switch Errol from his merry disposition; he tends to stay away from the more arrogant conceited self-important ones.

Errol is often seen in the company of a small songbird that flits about and burst randomly into song whenever a female is in the close vicinity. He often talks to this small bird as if it were a person and in some cases can be seen having a one sided argument with his little feathered friend; whom he calls Kee.

When Errol is agitated or upset he trails his finger down the right side of his face, lingering on his mole before repeating the gesture several times. When deep in thought he paces; wandering back and forth along his favorite places in the city seemingly oblivious to everything around him and muttering under his breath.

Appearance:
+ Hair style similar to this but in a rust brown/red color.
+ Eyes a smoky gray
+ General facial structure like this dudes.
+ Body frame in general like this, preferably looking still quite young (at about an age of 20)
+ Small mole to the bottom right of his right eye.
+ As for dress, probably something simple. A woman beater tank top (probably a dirty white), a leather shoulder holster for a gun (the ones that end underneath your armpit), probably some sort of faded brown pinstripe vest over the shirt that hangs open or a jacket like so (also hanging open if not the vest), pants similar to this though probably more muted colors. Ankle high boots with spats over them would be lovely as well.
+ Pair of goggles that stays around his neck while he’s not using them during work
+ He has 1 gun normally stashed in a under-arm holster, though he does take it out quite often to examine his dads craftsmanship.
+ Random accessories: random watch made from miscellaneous parts (always on the left hand – I’m just picky, I like my watches on the left), arm brace always on the right, maybe with a few scraggly strands of metal sticking out from behind the key (lockpicks). Random assortments of rings similar to this (not made of anything pricey.. think wires and springs and bits of glass or interesting black pebbles). Studded wide belt at his hip with a frog containing an unimpressive short saber., and in his left ear, a single earring (like an ornate minute hand of a clock.).

History:
Errol was born in Osvale to a family of little or no consequence to anyone else. Devoid of any real old family wealth his father would work, refurbishing or enhancing items he had bought from archeologists, to sustain the family as his mother spent her days cavorting about town. He spent most of his youthful days –while not in school- trailing behind carrying tools and various metal objects of random sizes and shapes too and fro, assisting in what little way he could until he grew to the age and stature that could be of more use.

He was enrolled in schooling at an early age at the adamant request of his mother. She had firm hopes that he would become some sort of child prodigy or amazingly bright child that would bring the attention of the extremely wealthy. To her dismay, Errol was mediocre at best for most subjects, only excelling in history and physics. He continued schooling until the age of 12, when he asked his father to teach him a trade that would be helpful to his family.

At 12 his father took him as an apprentice and under an ever-watchful eye he was taught the general mechanics of some of the devices that were used most often in the city. Quickly he became engrossed in learning more. Days would be spent locked within the shop disassembling and reassembling pieces of the pasts machinery simply to figure out how it had worked before and attempting (most of the time in vain) to make it run once again. He entertained dreams of some day opening a larger shop with his father and being “the ones” that everyone would come to when they found something new and exciting, or had an exciting antiquity to be explained.

Two years after stopping his schooling he was enrolled into classes by his mother for another four-year program. Infuriated, he vowed not to attend and was confronted by his father with a bargain. If he would go to school quietly and try his best to help keep the peace at home, then he would give Errol a little gem of a gun he had recently bought off a trader; fully restored and with as many bullets as he could make and fix in that time. Errol agreed and spent the next four years studying and constantly flitting about his father in the workshop watching him restore the gun piece by piece.

A few weeks from the completion of his studies, his father once again approached him showing a small crude drawing of a piece that was necessary to completing the gun and explaining how a local collector would not sell him the piece for any price. Determined to still get his gun after all his work in school he spent several days outside the mans home watching him carefully and marking down his routine. When he was confident that the man would be out he stole softly into his house and explored the entire thing from top to bottom until he located the piece he was looking for and committed the location to memory before stealing back outside the mans house.

The next time he was sure the man was out of the house for a nice long time – he had learned the “collector” was traveling to see a new item he wished to procure – Errol returned to his house and liberated the piece from the mans collection. Tucking it safely into an innermost pocket of his vest he padded softly to a window and was about to leap out when a soft keening caused him to lose his balance and panic. Falling from the building he landed with a thud on the stones below, the small fledgling bird that had been keening perched on his chest; an ugly pink mass with assorted small feathers growing out every which way and large beady eyes.

A few days later he graduated and was presented with his gun – his father having found the missing piece he needed in a jumble of parts he had not recently gone through – and was free from having to attend schooling ever again. In his room the young bird was tucked away from sight so that his mother couldn’t toss the “vermin” out.

The years passed, Errol and Kee now having moved from his parents lodging and now staying with a group of others his age in a large one roomed place. Errol still worked with his father whenever he has the chance at the shop but spends most of his time making fast friends with the rich and stealing their valuables. On his latest foray into a wealthy woman’s house he overheard them speaking in the study about Brendon having a meeting with the Delvati and Munan rulers. Intrigued he plans on following too see if there is anything of interest to be had from said rulers or any of their followers that may be present.

Last edited by Jitsumi1221; 07-29-2008 at 09:44 PM..

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-17-2007, 05:25 PM

Spotlight, Pending's, and Recieved

Spotlight

Just to show off a recent art i received that im really excited about. For May is a drawing i got from GargoyleGoddess21 on gaiaonline ^o^ shes just such a peach and she drew A'iel in her second form PERFECTLY! i absolutely ADORE this image! i nearly cried because i was so happy when i saw it.

Pending

- Gaia -
[*]Tre Le Coco|| Pixel doll || Cypress
|| Pixel Doll || Verdigris
|| Pixel Doll || A'iel
|| Pixel Doll || Bijou - 20k

- Menewsha -
[*]Panda.Suze|| 3 artsies || ??? - valentines hairpin (in trade)

Recieved

A'iel Van Roarke - 105
Bijou Beijo - 63
Cypress Donahue - 78
Verdigris - 29
Saint - 12
Kyrylo Eneas - 30
Lord Artemis FitzGerald - 12
Liam FitzGerald - 1
Centaurs - 20
Lingling - 18
Others - 60

Total - 428 (3/10/2008)

- People i owe art to -

@ Yumehayla 1 FB with BG of her star wars char (she paid already) - auction
@ Navidian (3/10) pixel dolls - art trade
@

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-17-2007, 05:25 PM

muhahaha okay reserved all the stuff on the front page ^o^ now to start moving things over and making things prettier ^o^ yay! and to actually put all their info and or excerpt from their RP's so you can see what they are like ^^

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 05-17-2007, 05:34 PM

*makes a spot for her dead center*

Whee for a new start and more space! Hopefully now you will have enough room to share all of your lovelies with the world of mene. XDD

Yes yes, I had to nab first post. Muahaha.

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-17-2007, 06:28 PM

hahah share all my lovelies? most of them were shared before i just hate having things so cluttered >.<;; one post per char is much nicer ^^ and this time i will prolly finish a few drabbles just so all mine can have an excerpt post so ou can kinda see what they are like ^^ maybe going to try and pixel little bullets of their heads making funny faces also *snort*

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 05-17-2007, 07:16 PM

Yes as in ones ya don't have yet. *cough taur cough* That needs its own space. <3

Yes cluttered sucks. XD That I can agree with totally.

Haha you are better at pixeling then me. D= *whines* But I look forward to seeing little heads all the same. ^__^

Is it sad that I kinda wanna try to pixel up my own OC for my posts? I want something for the "spotlight" for my podium idea thingie. XD

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-17-2007, 08:59 PM

hahah i actually have a quite a bit of info for Polaris because he was my first OC, but i dont have a picture for him really ^^;; thats the main problem, and it sucks not having any pictures of you OC ^^;; *grin grin* though now i think im very nearly done. just need to haul the rules and such over here as well as my form for the thing tomorrow and im all done ^^

hehehe and it's not sad that you want to try to pixel little things for your chars also ^o^ sounds pretty fun to be honest ^o^

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-17-2007, 09:08 PM

Concept Form:
  • Name: Jitsumi1221
    Artifact: Jade butterfly pendant
    History: The jade butterfly pendant was created in China during one of the most prosperous era's in its history; the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644 A.D). During this time the artisans had mastered the art of painting, carving, and engraving the hard stone and it became popular for its citizens to wear adornments of jade. At this point in time, China was growing in both population and advances in science and arts, not achieved in other previous dynasties. The silk road had been reopened and the ability to trade with Europe and other countries vastly increased the wealth of the country and brought in a rarer type of jade. Jades during this era are those that are most recognized in western civilization for antiques and collectors.

Jade is the name given to the two different gem stones regarded in China as "Zhen yu" (genuine jade) ; Jadeite and nephrite. Both appear the same on the outside and have the same general properties, but the chemical composition differs. Jadeite is the rarer of the two and is often more treasured in China. Items carved in early neolithic times and the first dynasties were often of nephrite and were used as weapons or for agricultural uses because of its hardness. Later, jade was used as items of adornment for those of the upper class, to help preserve the dead, and as good luck charms to aid in marriage or avoiding illness.

Jade is a hard stone and can not actually be "carved". In general, the surface must be worn away and shaped by an abrasive material such as quartz, crushed garnet, bone, and later various drills and cutting wheels created of bronze or other stronger metals. Shaping the stone was often very labor intensive and time consuming during a time where there were few tools that could make this process simpler. The laborious work associated in making jade adornments signified power, status, and prestige to those who were able to wear and commission it.

Jade has a special place in the hearts of the Chinese, as an old saying goes "Gold has a value; jade is invaluable.". To the Chinese jade is the most noble of all gems, it is believed to symbolize many of the essential virtues of Chinese philosophy; compassion, modesty, courage, justice and wisdom, and was later also accredited with benevolence, knowledge, righteousness, virtuousness, purity, endurance, ingenuousness, morality and music. Later in times, jade combined with Taoism and Confucianism, became a symbolism for love. A jade butterfly given by a man to his fiance is a symbolism of love and his devotion. It is also believed if the name of the two lovers is engraved into the figure that the feeling that unites them will be strong and lasting.

Mowry, Robert D. Joy of Jades . November-December 2003 <http://www.harvardmagazine.com/index.html>

about.com. About: China Online. 2007 <http://chineseculture.about.com/cs/history/a/JadeCulture.htm>

Dong, Yang Wei. Chinese Archaic Jade . <http://www.archaic-jade.com/aboutme.htm>

Qua, Fung Gen. Ming Dynasty . 2002-2005 <http://www.thejadetrade.com/ian/p8e.html.
    Spirit: Shu Daiyu (means "fair black jade" )[list:df6e976117]Inspired by: Necklace my grandmother gave me and a folk tale i read a long time ago.
    Apperance: Pale and petite, can normally be seen wearing the colorful robes of her time with long butt length straight black hair
    Personality: Soft spoken and shy
    Relationship: Shu was engaged to be married and her fiance had sent her a jade butterfly pendant to wear until they were wed.
References: [ outfit ] [ hair and hair accessory ]
How: Pushing a long strand of light lilac hair behind her ear Jade took the time to glance around at her surroundings. This was the first time she had returned to China since she had been adopted by the Williams some 19 years ago and she was excited and a tad frightened at the same time. Fingering the jade necklace around her neck she glanced in either direction taking in the smells and bright sights of the unfamiliar city. Spotting a small dingy shop off to the right she decided this might be a good place to start looking for the trinkets she had read about in asian history class.

Stepping through the small doorway she was amazed to see the amount of items stuffed into the room. In awe she wandered around every so often touching one of her long royal purple nails to an item of interest. The room was crammed with amazing artifacts spanning all the different dynasties in China. White and blue porcelain, beautifully designed silks, and oddly shaped statuettes of various shades of jade peeked up at her from areas around the room. She continued her slow perusal of the room in silence until she caught sight of a beautifully cut jade butterfly pendant. Letting out a happy squeak at having found what had interested her she picked the item up gently and turned it over in her hands, savoring the smooth feel of the stone against her hands.

Smiling she slipped a small sheet of paper from her bag and opened it, reading over the folktale of how the butterfly symbolized love and devotion between young lovers when a man gave it to his fiance. Clenching the pendant in her hand she felt the distinct feeling of being watched and turned to look around the shop, starting when she saw a tomboyish girl sitting in one corner. Calming she grinned to herself and wondered what the girl must think of her with the light lilac highlights in her long jet black hair, and the bright white and royal purple clothing covering her thin athletic body. Shrugging away the last of the uneasiness she sidled over to the counter the girl was behind and placed the pendant gently down "I'd like to buy this please" she voiced while still touching the pendant possessively[/list:u:df6e976117]

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-17-2007, 09:09 PM

righto, got my form i needed.. and i might add.. anyone so much as uses an IDEA from that form tomorrow i will be SO bloody pissed

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 05-18-2007, 01:30 AM

Hurray for organization! :D Your new thread is spiffy (not like the old one wasn't).

I might have to do this someday. XD But it's unlikely since I don't have a whole lot of personal OCs, although I tend to artwhore for my friends too.

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-18-2007, 01:54 AM

heheh yeah helps make things much simpler. it was absolutely driving me mad having 4 OC's a post in some of the other posts in the other thread. That and i figured I'd take out the peon ones and just keep the main ones i RP and get art for out ^^ If any of the other decide to suddenly become useful in a RP i will slap them on here, but until then don't really have much use for them ne? ^^ heheh its neat that you have OC's with your friends though ^o^

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-18-2007, 04:13 AM

heheh very first picture of Mitsu done by GG21 for me ^o^ yay for mitsu art *cheers*