Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 05-18-2007, 04:21 AM

Well if that is the problem then why not draw one? xD Clearly you can, that is a fact so you could slap down a sketch or something. ^.^;

Heh I said I kinda want to, doesn't mean I actually will. ^^;

If I was to do any great pixeling, I should get new emote choices done instead of just sitting in the "idea" file. xD

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 05-18-2007, 06:33 AM

i can't draw much of anything lately silly, bit of a crappy art block ^^;; and haven't really been in the mood to sit and draw ^^;; baby runs off with a marker and ruins another one every single time i start drawing now so i sorta give up when hes awake. and then when he's asleep i want to RP or read ^^;;

ah well, night night sweet dreams *cuddles*

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 05-18-2007, 07:35 AM

Aww well then just take a break from it for a bit until you up to it again and don't have baby messing it up. ^^;;

Okay hon I hope you sleep well and that the interview goes well. *snugs and tucks her in as she goes to put her clothes away then head to bed shortly herself*

Marina
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Marina

Old 05-18-2007, 01:29 PM

Yay for more room to stretch out and better organization? :3
-gives Jitsu a hug- I've got a horrible artblock right now, too, and it's only gotten worse knowing some retard shot at my poor car last night. Dx

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 05-18-2007, 02:34 PM

lol *nods* i will pixel until i decide to stop being stupid about the art block thing ^^ and thanks for the well wishes DL, im about to get ready for the interview here in a bit and take shower, get dressed make hair nice and crap soon. debating wearing a bit of makeup or not ^^;; but then i never wear makeup normally so screw it. i woke up so early >.<

someone shot at your car O.o wth? drive by shooting? some punk kids in the neighboorhood?

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-18-2007, 05:44 PM

Aww that sucks Marina! I hope the car is alright?? ^^;;

Hehe yes I figured as much Ji-chan but if you are serious about opening shop with me then you'll have to do it even when you start drawing again if you let orders come in and if you want the goldies. >P Which reminds me, I wonder how much you'll ask for. XDD

But until then, I enjoy seeing what you make. <3

Haha thats what I am wondering too. If I wanna do the makeup thing or not. >.> I kinda want to since my skin broke out a bit due to me getting lazy. *dies* Its alot better now but still a few minor spots that bug me greatly. D=

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-18-2007, 09:25 PM

lol okay okay woman, i tried making the mousy, just gotta color it in and see if i cant animate ^^ and then i think I'm done with it ^^;; muhahaha

though still not entirely sure how I'm going to do that *yawn* cause going to be a little mousy zipping back and forth? muhahaha poor kitty have the little mousy teasing her by running back and forth near by.

awwww i don't think you need make up. so there is one or two blemish, your only human and cant be perfect all the time ^^ hahah besides makeup only irritates it more and makes it take longer to heal because clogs up pores *nods* that's why i don't wear. ya know it makes you age faster also? ironic since people wear it to make themselves more young and beautiful.

*wilts* man i am getting so tired, debating to go take a nap and then work on filling out a few more job applications and then posting in RPs. since getting so sleepy keep nodding off at my desk. but baby is in really playful mood so dunno if that's a good idea. he probably destroy the house while i sleep and i wont even hear it ^^;;

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-19-2007, 12:46 AM

holy crap just had the most messed up dream wher ei worked in a place that essentially did phone dating. but we end up being stealing and such and all these girls that are in the phone dating place are also getting beat up and killed. so one of the older girls tries to make it so that only older girls can work there so no young girls are getting hurt.. and then something goes wrong and the poliece are after this place trying to get the people out and the owner of the place is fighting back and blows a hole through a cops stomach. hooo shit

and then i wake up

what a weird ass dream just had to pose it before i forgot *sways in chair*

Marina
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Marina

Old 05-19-2007, 03:43 AM

o_______o
That is a weird dream.
Perhaps that's why my imagination is lacking--I don't dream. D;

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-19-2007, 03:50 AM

heheh in retrospect i probably shouldnt post while im half asleep still.. read it and makes almost no sense *giggles*

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-19-2007, 03:51 PM

stayed up till 5 am finishing shading a piccy of Cypress <3 weeee i like how it turned out, he still looks like the scrawy snarky dragon he is ^^ *kisses Cypress*

Croon
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Croon Send a message via MSN to Croon Send a message via Yahoo to Croon

Old 05-19-2007, 03:56 PM

[Honey in his mouth...]
*....droooools...*
DD:

xDDDD
<33

He's pretty.
x3
...and manly, of course.
xDD
[...knives in his heart.]

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-19-2007, 04:00 PM

hahah thank you ^^ lol i have a hell of a time drawing males. had to stare at a ref for like an hour or two for that one. and its about a 4 month old sketch that randomly decided to try and shade last night ^^. art block = color all old sketches and try to pixel art *snort* next thing will probably be trying to pixel all my male OCs ^^;

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-19-2007, 04:10 PM

ahhhhhh new image JUST recieved of Cypress! he's so handsome *girly fan girl squeal* omg today is totally a cypress kinda day ne? *happy dances all over the place* i'm in love i'm in love!

Croon
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Croon Send a message via MSN to Croon Send a message via Yahoo to Croon

Old 05-19-2007, 04:25 PM

[Honey in his mouth...]
>o< !!!!!!!

Who did you commission it froooooom >o<?!?!?!?!
<33333333333

...and this is why Croon is selling most of her stuffs, both on Gaia and on Menewsha.
x'D;;;;;
<33333333
(Bee-utiful, gorgeous artssssss.... 8'D <333)

*...isn't an Art-fiend. Not-at-allll~!!*

I blame this all on Menewsha. I was fine until I joined here and saw all the beautiful artwork for sale.
>o<
[...knives in his heart.]

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-19-2007, 05:05 PM

heheh from Tooaya ^^ she actually has her slots in store openeing tonight so if you keep an eyeball out you may be able to snag one ^^

hahah i collected art on gaia ^^ just trying to see if i can't get more from here as well ^o^

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-19-2007, 05:29 PM

Whee about time. xD Now then sometime today try to get it colored please so you can give to me tonight. <3

For the animating part though, haha nothing you can do. I have to do that since its gonna be on the image with the text dividers. xP MY JOB! *shakes fist* However I intend for it to just go in the same general direction where it goes off screen for a minute then continues.

Haha yeah I know all that which is more so why I don't like makeup. I am so picky about my skin that I love it blimish free and nice and smooth and all that crap and makeup makes it dry and smell funny. >.>; I DID put a lil' bit of foundation on anyways so its not as ovbious, or at least not to me since I am used to perfectly smooth skin for my face so its driving me nuts. They are healing since I am doing what is needed but still its annoying as hell but I washed my face as soon as left so not need it longer then have to and today I might not bother. It.. depends. ^^;; Right now I just soaking in lotion. xD

*blink blink at dream* And I thought my shit was weird..... o_____O Ohh =O Pretty arts!! Both of 'em. ^__^

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-19-2007, 05:31 PM

*waves to Croon* Hello there new person. =3

I hope you can forgive me as I don't want to sound mean/bossy or anything like that but a word of friendly warning/advise, you might want to stop posting the words you have in orange because according to mene that is spam and not allowed so if a mod sees you they will say something and-or might even edit your posts also in removing it which will in turn take back some gold. >.>;;;

I know that would suck it might be wise to just stop before they do remove it so you can't miss what you never had. ^^;;

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-19-2007, 06:19 PM

get what colored? the mousy? yeah i think i can get that done soon, i mean hell it prolly only takes a 10x10 pixel space? maybe a little bigger but its not really that big. All the things i made on my own i was zoomed up to x8 and was doing that way ^^; have to zoom in tons cause still no glasses ^^;;

yay for me not having to animate! lol its fun but i dont really get it yet, i'll let the pro stick to it :P gonna try to finish up my new avvy and your old avvy today also since.. well i can use those as samples as well ^^ *snort* hahah so many avvy dolls and OC's pity i cant find a male base the same size, im going to see if i cant edit the base a bit to make a male one ^^;; cause i REALLY like that cute little base. then also need to send message to jishin to ask for official permission ^^

heheh i hate the nasty feeling of makeup on your face.. like chalk caked on or something. and the slimy feel of lipstick ^^;; noooo thanks. hahaha yeah i wash my face in the shower and have a thing i use before i go to bed (most of the time, if i dont forget) lol shower is always warm, then turn it up hot half way through, and then right before get out turn it on cold and wash my face *snort* every day in that order *cackles* *talk show voice* how do YOU shower?

Croon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-19-2007, 06:47 PM

*stops possibly-spamming*
o_o;;;

Thanks for telling me~!!!
x'D;;;;

*does NOT wanna get banned from Menewsha*
ToT

x'D;;;;;;;;;;;

*stalks Tooaya's slots*
o3o

Hopefully, with the commissions I'm getting finished today, I can pay her...
x'D;;;;;;

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-20-2007, 12:11 AM

if im not mistake she doesnt take payment until the picture is all done ^^ so if you do happen to get a slot you have a few days to gather the gold to pay it off ^^

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-20-2007, 12:23 AM

new head shots from GG21 of Saint and Polaris ^^

Croon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-20-2007, 12:31 AM

Ooooh~!!!
>w<

*can't wait to start commissioning some art for herself*
x3

Pretty arts everywhere on Menewsha.
xDDDDD
<333

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-20-2007, 01:33 AM

hehehe yet another from GG21 today *squeals* Artemis in his family kilt! yay! *cheers and pets the arti*

oh and actually croon the last 3 i got from gaia ^^ i commishy more art from there since i have more funds.

Croon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-20-2007, 01:41 AM

o:
<333

(Have you ever read the webcomic "The Devil's Panties"? His kilt makes me think of it. xDDDDDDDD (It's an amazing, hilarious comic. You should go read. Now. @_@ *hypnotizes*)http://devilspanties.keenspot.com/)

*is currently selling most of her (worthless... x'D;;;;) invent on Gaia to get arts*
8'D