Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 06-26-2010, 02:02 PM

The princess did her part, the practices with Lakar paying off. The whole time, however, she was distracted, waiting for the men to break away, so she could follow and let herself get captured.

Artifex
less than three

Old 06-26-2010, 02:05 PM

"Quickly-this way!" Malum ordered and took off towards the cliffs and the cave entrance. Solum ended up grabbing Nemiah but the scruff of his cloak and forcing him off to follow Malum while Set tried to keep the men back along the rear of their party. He looked towards the princess, "Asima! Hurry!" the boy exclaimed.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 06-26-2010, 02:08 PM

The princess moved forward after the group, though hesitating for just a split second, leaving room for Keg's men to grab her.

Artifex
less than three

Old 06-26-2010, 02:15 PM

"Asima!" the boy exclaimed, rather convincingly as the men grabbed a hold of her. More of Keg's followers were rushing towards the pillar area to help, there was officially no turning back now. No possible way to stop them as they dragged Asima back. Malum came back out of nowhere and grabbed Set before anyone else could, dragging him just out of reach and back towards the caves. The false King looked up for just a split second, meeting Asima's gaze and for that moment he looked as though he was about to run back for her as well. But his eyes glanced around at the onslaught on men rushing forward and he quickly turned and fled with Set.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 06-26-2010, 02:18 PM

What fantastic acting... Asima managed to think bitterly of Malum, though she was unsure, simply wanting something to lash out of. And Malum seemed to be good for that. She'd volunteered for this, but still it frightened her enough to make her knees shake. She began 'fighting' the men, shouting and yelling, throwing an occasional curse in her little tyrant until the female was hoarse.

Artifex
less than three

Old 06-26-2010, 02:23 PM

They dragged Asima down to the ground and beat on her until she stopped struggling. Half the crowd had chased after the rest of the group though.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 06-26-2010, 02:28 PM

Asima had expected that treatment, quickly ceasing to fight, instead curling into a ball on the ground, covering her head and stomach the best she could. Still realizing some men followed the group, she began casting spells, whimpering, knowing this would bring her more pain. She took the only think she could, drawing the ground under her, hardening it and sending it flying up into the men, sweating as she tried to do the same to the other group, drawing them back, stop them. Anything.

Artifex
less than three

Old 06-26-2010, 02:31 PM

Eventually they were either stopped or too far from sight to see. Those that were attacking Asima were relentless, continuing to do so until they pound her unconscious.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 06-26-2010, 02:36 PM

(Um...not really sure what to put....0.o)

Asima gave up fighting a while back, it was hard enough simply breathing through all the blows coming at her. Eventually, her vision grew blurry, and the princess gave into the lure, passing out under the blows.

Artifex
less than three

Old 06-26-2010, 02:45 PM

((I think I need time to think XD))

When she awoke, Asima found herself in a cell... mind you, it was a fairly comfortable sealed room, with several pillows and things about. And it was dry, that was nice. But the bars along the small window and the hefty locked door lay claim that she would never be able to escape from such a place.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 06-26-2010, 02:49 PM

(That's cool. Think all you need before you reply! ^u^)

Escape wasn't what Asima needed to do anyway. Instead, she began checking her multiple wounds, wincing. She'd expected Keg to have her tortured, not for his men to beat her. Even with her fighting, all those men beating her was simply cruel. She whimpered softly to herself. If thats what his men were capable of, what was Keg capable of? She'd thought him so kind...

As time passed, the princess laid back on the pillows, thinking back. Malum did care about her. His words echoed in her head: I will never, ever fall in love-so stop making me! The words sent shivers down her spine, though she wasn't sure how to change the male's mind. Well, at least she had something to keep her mind off what would happen. With a sigh, Asima shifted to her side, curling up slightly. She would fight and stand by Malum, do whatever she had to. But that was exactly why Malum was pushing her away. But, leaving him was something Asima couldn't contemplate, though she'd have to return home with Nemiah eventually. The princess couldn't think of a happy medium for them.

Last edited by Kisu; 06-26-2010 at 10:44 PM..

Artifex
less than three

Old 06-27-2010, 04:09 AM

After some time the door opened quite without warning. Keg stood there, looking in at her, his eyes analyzing her for a moment before giving her a smile, "Hello Princess"

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 06-29-2010, 12:43 AM

When the door opened, Asima stood, lifting her head. She was quite for a bit, eying the male warily. "Hullo, Keg..." She finally responded, shifting weight nervously. "It's been a while."

Last edited by Kisu; 06-29-2010 at 12:46 AM..

Artifex
less than three

Old 06-29-2010, 12:51 AM

"That is has" Keg nodded, stepping towards her. The door was sealed shut behind them by one of his followers. "How have you been?"

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 06-29-2010, 12:57 AM

Without realizing it, Asima backed up each time he stepped forward, her chocolate eyes fluttering nervously to the door before focusing on Keg once more. "F-fine. You?" She wasn't exactly sure why she was bothering with the pleasantries, just knowing for the moment she was safe and unhurt.

Artifex
less than three

Old 06-29-2010, 12:59 AM

Keg stopped moving forward when she kept moving back, he looking her over curiously, "I've been doing quite actually. Tell me though... what lies has that man been feeding you? You look terrified of me."

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 06-29-2010, 01:02 AM

Asima hesitated, frowning. She should have known he would try this again. "Malum hasn't been lying to me about anything. You killed those people. That whole town! And you had your men try and kill Malum, and me. If they hadn't protected me..." The princess shook her head once more, refusing to look at Keg.

Artifex
less than three

Old 06-29-2010, 01:05 AM

Keg raised a brow, "I didn't kill those people. It was your brother who gave the order, how can I possibly be responsible for what the great Pharaoh of Egypt does? As for those men, their orders were to bring me Malum. Nothing more than that-I suppose people these days get a little too enthusiastic."

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 06-29-2010, 01:07 AM

Asima shook her head, "But your man, Nemiah's adviser was the one feeding him that! Nemiah wouldn't have done that if he hadn't of been pushed to..." She was faltering again, however, staring at Keg with uncertain eyes. Oh, she knew Nemiah was good. But Keg had a way of talking tso sweetly, explaining things so well...How was she supposed to know?

Artifex
less than three

Old 06-29-2010, 01:14 AM

"Asima... do you really think, that I would cause such loss of life?" Keg asked, a bare hint of hurt in his voice, "The only life I see necessary of taking, is Malum's himself. Everyone else can be bought, can be won over. It's just a matter of gold and words and any war can be won with minimal bloodshed. I did get a man close to your brother, but he was only to relay information back to me. Any advice he gave was towards his own ends. I just wanted to know where the guards would be, so that I might avoid them myself."

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 06-29-2010, 01:17 AM

The female fell silent, hugging herself and letting her gaze fall to the ground. After a bit of contemplation, Asima shook her head. "It doesn't matter. You are still trying to hurt Malum. I can't let that happen. Even if I do believe what you are telling me now." She spoke softly, afraid to see a new side of Keg. "I don't know what you are capable of."

Artifex
less than three

Old 06-29-2010, 01:21 AM

Keg took another step forward, "Asima, think very carefully about what you're doing." he cautioned in a very controlled voice, "No matter what you do, people are going to die, and they're going to be hurt. It's just up to you to say who dies, and how many get hurt."

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 06-29-2010, 01:25 AM

Asima's eyes widened, and her head snapped up. Impulsively, she stepped back again, and shook her head. "N-no! I don't want anyone getting hurt..." She began to tremble, something new in Keg's voice scaring her. "D-don't do this, Keg. You're wrong, no one has to get hurt..."

Last edited by Kisu; 06-29-2010 at 01:29 AM..

Artifex
less than three

Old 06-29-2010, 01:29 AM

"But when it come down to it, Asima. Someone, is going to die." he stated seriously, shaking his head a little, "I tried to get your out of this, but you persisted. You chose him when I could have sent you home, Safe and happy... I've given you so many chances and now, I'm afraid, you're leaving me with no more choice. Someone has to die... and I don't find Malum soon, that just might be me." his eyes narrowed, "and I have no plans on dying."

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 06-29-2010, 01:33 AM

"I'll get him to leave you be!" Asima pleaded, allowing herself a tiny glimmer of hope. "And you can leave him be, get along together! No one has to get hurt or die! I-I didn't choose him, I just..." She faltered, before starting to plead once more. "Keg, please. He is a good person, what happened with your father was an accident...Just stop this..."