Kyuuketsuki_Kisu
♥ The Queen of Hearts b...

Old 05-08-2010, 08:44 PM

Asima slipped inside, joining in. She played with Hanata's hair, placing little ringlets in it, after the girl had removed the jewels from Asima's hair. She felt throughly sated at the moment, but oddly sad. It took a while for her to place the reason-Malum hadn't shown signs of wanting her. Hell, he hadn't even shown signs of wanting her body until she offered. But, what had she expected? Asima snorted quietly to herself. Love wasn't something a Princess of the Nile could dream about. Especially now, when she was a princess in title only. She'd most likely end up married to a fat balding man.

She shuddered at the thought, turning her attention elsewhere. "You said you were permitted to leave...Do you know any reason that wouldn't extend to me? I need to feed my dogs?"

silenttiger43
I have nothing to declare but my...

Old 05-08-2010, 08:49 PM

"Of course you may leave" Sarah smiled at Asima, "We certainly weren't told any differently-oh are your dogs pretty?!" she exclaimed, "Can I see?!"

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 05-08-2010, 08:51 PM

The princess smiled, nodding, "Of course. And yes, I think they are very pretty. I'm not sure if I should sell them, though...I'm not sure if Malum would let me keep them here, and I don't see how I'll be able to upkeep the payment of that room..." Her gaze flitted to the ceiling, lost in thought. A moment later, she shook her head.

"I'll think of something...C'mon!" Asima turned, moving out the room, her excitment making her impatient.

silenttiger43

Old 05-08-2010, 08:55 PM

"I'm sure we can figure something out with them" Sarah smiled as she skipped towards the door. She grabbed a beautiful green cloak along the way to wrap around her shoulders. "Lead the way!"

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 05-08-2010, 09:00 PM

Asima nodded, and led the way through the streets quickly, blinking as she emerged in the sun. She walked with her head down, avoiding looking directly at people as she used to. These people had enjoyed her humiliation, and had mocked her for it. She shivered slightly, despite the heat.

She finally arrived at the tiny tavern, and stopped to say hi to the innkeeper. The kind plump woman gave her a bowl of scraps, for the dogs, and though she must have heard what happened, the woman didn't say anything. Asima trudged up the stairs, flinging open the door and placing the food on the floor. The saluki's eagerly gobbled it up, before turning on their mistress, licking at her face and hands.

The female was the first to notice Sarah, and began wagging her tail harder, making her body shake as well. She lapped at the female's hands, whining.

silenttiger43

Old 05-08-2010, 09:07 PM

Sarah giggled and knelt to pet the girl, "Awww! They're so cute!!!!" she exclaimed, seeming almost as excited at the pups themselves.

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 05-08-2010, 09:11 PM

The dog responded by yapping repeatedly, her tounge lolling out as she leaned on Sarah. Asima nodded, playing with the other pup, until he too deserted her, moving to greet the newcomer. Asima stood then, moving to her balconey, glancing down. That choice had been made-but she still had another one that was more important.

She'd forgotten about the letter she'd set to Set. She needed to find a way out, and people to allow someone Neimah had selected into Frodan...with the newest change, she doubted Keg would be willing to help her. She flinched slightly, watching the people below her move about. Keg had been kind to her, and this was how she thanked him? He'd be furious with her. She glanced back to the house. "So, how long have you been Malum's?"

silenttiger43

Old 05-08-2010, 09:18 PM

Sarah was laughing as she played with the dogs, as though she hadn't a care in the world. "hm? You make it sound like we belong to him" she giggled as her face got repeatedly licked, "I've been with Malum for almost a year, I don't think I'll ever leave though. It's so nice here"

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 05-08-2010, 09:23 PM

Asima threw the female a startled glance, "Don't you?" She didn't comment further, instead asking a new question, "How did you become part of his harem?"

silenttiger43

Old 05-08-2010, 09:31 PM

"It just kind of... worked out well..." Sarah replied thoughtfully, "I didn't really have anywhere to go, or anything that I could do to support myself... so Malum offered a solution. And any of us can leave anytime we like, we don't belong to him, we're sort of... honored guests."

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 05-08-2010, 10:00 PM

Asima snorted softly, "Guests don't pay, now do they? Anyway, I suppose it's none of my concern. I'll be leaving as soon as...nevermind. You said the dogs could come? And that wouldn't upset Malum? You're sure?"

silenttiger43

Old 05-08-2010, 10:09 PM

"Well I'm not sure" Sarah replied, looking at the dogs thoughtfully, "I think there must be something we can work out though. Malum's reasonable, just talk to him about it next time he calls for you" she smiled up at Asima again.

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 05-08-2010, 10:11 PM

Asima flushed, looking away from the girl. She nodded, returning to the dogs, petting them happily.

After a bit, Asima glanced up, surprised to see the sun had almost fallen. She stood, brushing her skirts. "We should probably head back, then..."

(Didn't think you'd mind...)

silenttiger43

Old 05-08-2010, 10:16 PM

((I don't mind ^-^))

"Okay" Sarah snuggled the female dog, "See you later! Bye bye!" she bid the pups farewell and turned to the door, "I can help you pay for the room until you get the chance to ask Malum" she smiled.

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 05-08-2010, 10:20 PM

Asima threw the female a sidelong glance, "You get paid as well? And don't worry about it, I'll make do. Thank you though. Something being away from the p-on my own, has taught me, is how much I enjoy being able to look around at night and know I'm the reason I have what I have. People may have helped me get a leg up, but in the end I was the one who kept it up." She smiled, recalling her callouses. "It's nice. And I never thought I'd have to, or be able to do that."

silenttiger43

Old 05-08-2010, 10:39 PM

Sarah blinked, "wow... no wonder Malum likes you" she commented, then shrugged as they walked, "and we tend to get a fair amount of gifts, either from Malum or others who like us. Be careful who you accept from though"

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 05-08-2010, 10:41 PM

"What do you mean?" Asima questioned absentmindedly, before placing her own comment in, "And Malum doesn't like me. And I doubt he would want to take the time to get to know me. He thinks I'm worthless, and that I can't see obvious things. Which is mostly true. "I'm here because I have to atone for some things I did to him..."

silenttiger43

Old 05-08-2010, 10:47 PM

Sarah giggled, "You're just not used to him yet. He likes you, trust me, just give it time. You seem you have a lot in common actually"

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 05-08-2010, 10:49 PM

A snort was her reply, before Asima added, "We have nothing in common. What do you mean, by having to be careful who you accept gifts from? No one would want to harm you, would they?" She tilted her head, glancing about as they walked.

silenttiger43

Old 05-08-2010, 10:52 PM

"We're harem girls" she stated, "and sometimes that's all men see, women who are meant to deliver. That's why it isn't always safe to come out because they will take what they want, whether you like it or not."

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 05-08-2010, 10:56 PM

Asima had almost stopped stared at Sarah. "But...you are Malum's. Even at the palace, people knew you don't touch the property of the Pharaoh. I don't understand." She hesitated now, staring at the opening to the cave. She stepped out of light, giving a tiny sigh as she did so.

silenttiger43

Old 05-08-2010, 11:07 PM

"No, we don't belong to him" Sarah replied, "it's different. We are with him, and he'll protect us as long as we're within certain areas, but if we want to leave, we're on our own. The King of thieves doesn't exactly own a lot... he only helps govern his people across the Pharaoh's land, and his people are only those who wish not to follow the pharaoh. The King of thieves is all that keeps order in the chaos. It's a very different way of life"

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 05-08-2010, 11:11 PM

Asima glanced away, glad for the darkness as her face reddened. She shook her head, "I don't understand this life. I don't know why anyone would turn away from the Pharaoh anyway." She fell silent, pushing open the door and stepping back, allowing Sarah to enter the harem room first. "I don't think I'll ever understand..."

silenttiger43

Old 05-08-2010, 11:12 PM

Sarah tilted her head, looking back at Asima curiously, "So... then why did you turn away from him?" she asked

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 05-08-2010, 11:17 PM

The question caught Asima off guard, and she stared silently at Sarah. "I...I didn't...T-that's different. I would have ended up dead if I'd stayed..." She went through her old excuses, turning away from Sarah. She moved down the the pool she'd been shown her first day here, peering into it.

After a moment, she flicked the water, letting her reflection ripple. What a mess, in so many ways. And all of it started with her.