VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-04-2018, 05:14 AM

In the the harbour kingdom of Ezria there are many that would take the throne through plots or murder. The current ruling family is a just one, they make sure that the work is more even throughtout the kingdom then the others around them though this makes them enemies their army must deal with, and some even going as far as hiring bands of pirates and mercenary's, even assassins. The family still remains loyal to it's people and the kingdom prospers, though some people are still poor and infidelity still frowned upon.

Name: Zane Bladier
short bio: Poor bastard son of a black smith born of an affair with an elf banished from her kin.
Pic:https://www.pinterest.com/pin/457467274643971890/

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 06-06-2018, 12:57 AM

Name: Amelia Tasride
short bio: Princess of Ezria, she hasn't been married off... yet, and she often has her head in the clouds dreaming of not being royalty. Super stubborn.
Reference picture:

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-06-2018, 03:24 AM

Being born of an infidelty with a banished elf woman who wound up being his fathers wife after he got ridiculed quite a bit for no good reason and was taught black smithing by his father though had to put an alias for who made the weapons so his weapons would sell, luckily people got over his fathers affair being that he wound up being married and loyal to the woman but since he was the result of that people didn't like him, both his parents loved him but no one else even noticed him except to bully him so he got good at sneaking around and not being seen, sometimes he wished he wasn't born at all and others we felt like his families love was enough, though they were poor, his works did get them money being he was half elf and good with making light durable swords. It was a few days before a ball at the palace and his father and mother were surprised by an invitation to go, though the messanger made a point to say leave the bastard trash home. His parents would go of course but they assured him the messenger was being closed minded and he was very talented in his own way which helped. He thought about sneaking there but maybe he wouldn't, it was a masquerade after all.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 06-06-2018, 08:47 PM

Amelia sighed in exasperation as she leaned over while the servants pulled her corset tight. "You're doing it again Miss." Her personal hand maid said with a chuckle.
"I know." Amelia said trying not to get a whine in her voice and failing. "I just hate this. All the pamper and show for another stupid ball. I have to wear a million layers just so I can look like a doll standing on display for a hopeful suitor. Just because I'm of age doesn't mean I want to marry. It's not like Dad is going anywhere anytime soon." She winced as the corset was pulled tight and then tied off. "I hate these social events where I have to wear all this fluff." The whine was very obvious in her voice now and the servants grinned at each other having heard the same argument every time there was a ball or large event where Amelia had to dress in her best.
"At least it's just for one night my lady." The hand maiden hiding a smile as she busied herself getting the dress ready to slide over the Princess's head.
"One long night of torture." She corrected stubbornly. I have to wear three layers so I'm hot, and I have to be constricted in this stupid thing so that I can hardly breath; and on top of that I'm going to have a feathery sequined thing poking me in the face and messing with my nose all night long."
The servants were definitely having a hard time keeping their grins to themselves now and they quickly helped Amelia into her dress and than sat her down so that they could do her makeup. "And that's another thing!" SHe continued with her complaints. "It's a masquerade ball! Why do I have to put makeup on underneath the mask? Can't I just go natural? It's not like anyone will notice."
"You've been ordered to be in your best, and it is our job to make sure you follow through with your own orders princess."
She crossed her arms very unlady-like as she sat with a huff in the vanity chair to have her makeup and hair done for the ball.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-07-2018, 12:16 PM

Zane had seen his parents off, for them the path they were taking would take them an hour to get to the ball, he quickly got his masquerade ball best on knowing a short cut that was sure to get him there just on time to get in, and he had decided to go, why should he be left out just because he was born the way he was? He even washed his hands and used a bit of magic to smooth the skin of his hands to make it harder to tell who he was, though hi was one of few guys that had preferred long hair in this kingdom, but he knew how to dance, he was taught by his parents and he wasn't stupid, quite the opposite he was quite smart being half elf. He was finally ready, mask in place and hair pulled up into a ponytail and smoothed down he left and sure enough by the time he got there he was one of the last stragglers to get to the ball, though one of the guards almost gave him an issue getting in, luckily no one batted an eye when someone said he was with them. He walked in with the couple who helped him in. "Thank you for that
"Not a problem, guards are so stuck up, enjoy the ball" the man replied politely.
Zane smiled and once they were in the ball room found a table with drinks being a little thirsty he sipped at it well chatting with the people here pleased that no one recognized him, or not yet at least.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 06-07-2018, 03:16 PM

Amelia's gown fell around her as she stood up from the vanity table. It was a gorgeous black dress decorated with red flowers in an asymmetric pattern and far to much lace. She grumbled feeling the underlayers fall around her as well. Why in the world did dresses need so many layers? Resisting the urge to adjust her corset breast cup after all the hard work her servants had done, Amelia took the mask from her hand maiden. It was red, black, and asymmetric just like the dress. And of course, covered in too much lace and frill.

"Time to make my appearance." She sighed. Her blonde curls had been tightly pinned up to the back of her head to add to the appearance of being a porcelain doll. She took a deep breath and quickly moved from the readying room to the entrance room behind the dais. Her hand rested on the curtain. She hated this frill and fancy, and she could already hear the ball picking up on the other side of the curtain. Her parents were likely already on the dais getting ready to display her in the hopes that she would find someone she would willingly marry for the betterment of the kingdom.

Amelia took a deep breath and let it out, slowly calming her inner frustrations, letting a refined smile brighten her colored lips. She pushed the curtain open and walked to the front of the dais to make her appearance to the guests.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-07-2018, 04:32 PM

Zane had found a spot close to the back of the group gathered around where the princess was do to come out of. And he was stunned by how beautiful she was, though he could tell her discomfort in that dress and most likely make up, as all royals did, he prefered his women with natural beauty and not make up or cover up, to him it was too much, some to highlight their best features was fine to him but most royals over did it. He would try to catch her attention and hopefully help her feel a little better with his company, or thats what he wanted to do. He waited for the crowd to be dispersed and start dancing or talking or both while they drank and ate. He found a table just outside of the fun and sat there to sip at his drink and eat a few apetitzers while he observed for his best chance.