sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-01-2019, 12:29 AM

Name: Princess Flora
Race:Human
Pic:

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 09-01-2019, 01:41 AM

Name: Malik Brennan
Race: n/a

Mailk is short for Malachai, a play on his name really. He has served the royal family for generations and still no one knows who or what he really is. He appears to be human, with a healing ability and love for scripture and exorcising "demons". He protects the royal family if needed, also acting as a doctor to the townspeople.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-01-2019, 01:50 AM

Princess Flora sits in the throne room listeing. to people come and go most of the morning. her father the king has been ill for the past six months. lately people worried that he may die soon. his wife the queen past away seven years a ago by now. Flora is not yet near the age of 18. which was the age a princess in this kingdom. can be crowned queen at a normal age.

Yet if the king dies form sickness,war are just his time to go. his queen would have taken his place as ruler. if she where still a alive till. their daughter would become of age to be crown as the new queen.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 09-01-2019, 02:00 AM

Mailk often worried about the ill king, and after he had been ill for more than a month, he began to personally look into what could be causing it. He also worried what would happen if Flora lost her father before she became of age. Who would be crowned if not her?

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-01-2019, 09:56 AM

The royal advisors suggested that the princess's Uncle. come to stay till Flora is of age to take the throne. she has two Uncles form her father's side of the family. one rules a kingdom far away form, here. its at least four week's worth of traveling time. her other Uncle lives in a small sea side city. he keeps watching over the ports since he is the youngest brother. he would only be a two weeks travel to get to this kingdom.

Princess Flora saw a doctor run into the throneroom. the poor doctor was trying to catch his breath. having run here form the kings royal bedchamber. "Please forgive my intrusion your majesty. but your father has request that you. come to see him at once also he has sent for Preist Mailk." the doctor says to the princess in a sadden voice. he feared the king would go any day now.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 09-09-2019, 03:25 PM

Malik came as soon as word got out that the doctor was looking for him, and immediately went to the king's side. His heart dropped. "My lord.." He said quietly. "Forgive me. I have failed you.. There is nothing I can do to heal you.. I'm sorry." He said quietly as he gently rested a hand over his. " No.. I will not give up so easily. I owe you and your family my life. Please hang on just a little longer. " He murmured softly.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-09-2019, 11:49 PM

King Eriol heard what Preist Mailk had said to him. "My boy you have done all you could for me. I thank you for what you do for my family." the king says to his Preist in a soft spoken voice. his red hair had fade some do to his ilness, his rare sliver eye's. still look bright at times today was not one of those days.

Princess Flora had left as soon the doctor tolled her. she had walk quickly as she could be by her fathers bedside. once she got to his bedchamber. she walks into the room quitely. seeing her father was speaking to Mailk. she was far away enough to not hear him. ask the Preist to watch over her. once she gets to her father bed side that was free. she puts a hand down on Eriol's free hand. "Father I'm here now. please don't go just yet, I've already lost mother you can't go. you have so much to look forward to still." the princess says while trying not to cry. it was hard for her to do.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 09-10-2019, 12:39 AM

"My lord.." Mailk spoke quietly. "You're family will always be under my care." He promised before Flora arrived. He briefly glanced at the princess before patting her hand gently. "Princess, I'm sorry I couldn't help him." He murmured quietly. "I won't give up, I promise." He said to her.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-10-2019, 02:46 AM

"Thank you Mailk." Flora says in a kind yet quite voice to him. the princess knew it would be a bad idea. to even speak about being in love with the priest. to her father plus in front of the man she loves. but knew sometimes laws are rules can be bended once in a while. if she where to marry at this young age she could. become queen sooner their then later. after her fathers death has happened.

"Flora my sweet girl and only child, you know I love you. but for all we know what ever I'm sick with. may not be even know by any doctors." Eriol says to his daughter but his voice was soft. his heart started to beat faster then ever before. "Someone call for a Doctor!" King Eriol shouts out in a paince voice. it felt like his heart was going to jump out of his chest.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 09-10-2019, 05:06 PM

Malik did not panic as the king began to panic, feeling his heart speed up to a dangerous rate. "Calm down, my lord." He said calmly. The priest lay a hand over his heart and closed his eyes, murmuring a calming prayer a d using his gift to calm his heart and body. "I am a priest, and a doctor, remember?" He spoke soothingly. "Rest my lord." He would do whatever he could to save the king, or at least give him peace.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-10-2019, 11:39 PM

The king tries to clam down as he had. indeed forgot that Malik was a doctor besides being just a preist. after fiteen minutes his body starts to realx. he gives them both a weak smile to let,them know he is okay.

Flora had not freak out she knew her father is stress out. he has so much on his mind even with being sick. "You need to rest more. please don't worry things are fine with the kingdom." she says to the king trying get her dad to realx some more. maybe after this she would go pary for his health to get better.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 10-17-2019, 05:53 PM

sailor star rainbow: (so sorry about the late reply! >< been depressed because of my job and uninspired to do much if anything.. ^^')

Malik nodded lightly When He saw the weak smile of the king, and slowly drew back his hand. "For now, your daughter and I will watch over the kingdom. Just rest my lord, and send for me whenever you need. I will come." He promised calmly.

After a moment longer, he gently placed a hand on Flora's shoulders and led her out of the kings chambers.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-28-2019, 12:16 AM

Princess Flora smiles softly at Malik. "I am going to go to pray for my father's health." Flora says in a soft-spoken voice while walking. she wonders if Malik would come along with her are go somewhere else? knowing that he may have some other things to do. he is a priest and doctor after all.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 10-28-2019, 01:20 AM

Malik nodded some. "I'll accompany you, princess." He said calmly, not having anything else to do at the moment. He didn't right about leaving her alone after just seeing her father. Whatever he needed to do, could wait a while.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-28-2019, 09:34 PM

Flora keeps on walking until they reach the church. the princess looks up at the clear blue sky, it's only slightly cloudy. yet the princess looks away after a bit, biting down onto her lower lip. thinking if she should even try tell the priest how she feels about him? as long she had know him she once never heard. anything if he had a lover are even a girlfriend,wife are beloved. Princess Flora was trying hard not to start blushing just thinking about this.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 10-29-2019, 12:37 AM

Malik glanced down at her when they reached the church, growing worried when she began to turn red. "Princess, are you feeling alright?" He asked, thinking maybe she was getting a fever.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-29-2019, 02:22 AM

"Oh yes I'm fine I'm just flustered a bit is all." Princess Flora says to Malik in a shy sounding voice. while moving her hands to reach for one of the church doors. so they could go inside to pray. how could she possibly tell Malik that she has deep feelings for him? the young woman was nervous to even face him right now. her cheeks turning a soft pink in color.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 11-02-2019, 05:33 PM

Mailk nodded lightly and reached over her hand and opened the door for her, offering her a small smile. "Let me know if you feel unwell, alright?" He said, holding the open for her. He was completely obvious to the shyness in her voice and why her cheeks were flushed. Malik had never felt feelings for another person.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-03-2019, 07:02 PM

The young royal walks into the church and moves to the side. this place is always so quiet unless a wedding or something else happens. Flora wonder what this place looks like newly built? her family has a long history this old church. she hope to some day get married here to the one she loves. but first she has to tell him her feeling's which is hard for her to do.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 11-09-2019, 01:39 AM

Malik followed her into the church, not standing too close as they approached the alter where they prayed. He lowered his head and closed his eyes for a moment to pray, not worried about getting down on his knees.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-12-2019, 10:40 PM

Princess Flora got down on her keens then starts to pray. she lowered her head and closed her eyes till she was done. afterwords she looks up at the church's celing for a little while. wondering if God had heard her pray's? they where for her father as well for their people. the kingdom may not be that big, but it ment the world. to the people how live here.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 12-02-2019, 04:36 PM

Malik bowed his head for a moment, praying for the king's recovery and asking Him to guide Flora. Once finished, he waited for the princess. When he noticed her look up at the ceiling, he smiled some. "Would you like to take a walk, princess?"

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-10-2019, 01:26 AM

"A walk does sound's like fun right now. any place you have in mind?" she ask the Preist while taking her eyes off the ceiling. Flora wonder if they should walk around the kingdom? are just around the castles vast garden's? the princess enjoyed walking around the kingdom. when she had a lot on her mind at times like these.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 09-20-2020, 12:21 AM

sailor star rainbow: Bump?
I'm so sorry I vanished xc