Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-07-2008, 04:54 PM

The World of Ambar has been overrun by evil creatures named demons. Their leader is a woman named Velna. She wants to take over teh peaceful land and make it part of her kingdom. There is only one thing that can stop and destroy her and her demons. It is called
The Heart of Gold.

Four villages/tribes (Hermes, Celestial, Astro and Solar) are racing to find it. They are sending members of their village/tribe to find it. Hermes and celestial are allies and Solar and Astro are allies. Hermes/Celestial are enemies with Solar/Astro. Their hate is increased because The Heart of Gold has powers beyond belief and the holder of it will have immense powers and be ruler of Ambar. This means the holder's village will be leader of all the villages/tribes in Ambar.

We need people to play the demons, someone to play Velna, someoen to polay emembers of the villages, and people to play the members that are sent from tehir villages/tribes to find The Heart of Gold.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-07-2008, 04:55 PM

Please Pm these to me:

Character Form:

Code:
Username:  
Name: 
Name Meaning (optional):  
Personality:  
Village(Hermes, Astro, Solar, or Celstial)  :  
Appearance (pic preferred): 
Special powers (any, you can have healing powers, elemental powers, wings, etc.): 
Other:

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-07-2008, 04:56 PM

Characters:

Username: Californiaswimmergirl
Name: Summer or Amber (whichever you prefer)
Name Meaning (optional): The first means summer and the second means red or gold or light red etc.
Bio: She is the daughter of the head/ruler of her village.
Personality: Sweet, kind, understanding, cheerful, and radiant. She can bevery fierce hough and has a warrior side.
Village(Hermes, Astro, Solar, or Celstial) : Solar.
Appearance (pic preferred): A mix of:

And

(she has orange/goldish hair and warm chocolate brown eyes)

Special powers (any, you can have healing powers, elemental powers, wings, etc.): She has the fire element and can fly.
Other: None.

Username: Breakfast
Name: Breakfast
Name Meaning (optional): None
Bio: His Father is the chief of Hermes ,he trians hard with his father in order to protect the village. ( more coming soon )
Personality: Protective ( more coming soon )
Village(Hermes, Astro, Solar, or Celstial) : Hermes
Special powers (any, you can have healing powers, elemental powers, wings, etc.): No powers , but is very skilled
Other: None yet

Username: Cows Go Moo
Name: Ceres
Name Meaning (optional): none
Bio: She has lived in her village since she was about five years old.
Personality: She tends to be a bit of a joker sometimes, but is serious when needed. Ceres tends to be a morning person, unless she doesn't get enough sleep.
Village(Hermes, Astro, Solar, or Celstial): Astro
Special powers (any, you can have healing powers, elemental powers, wings, etc.): none, but she is skilled in hand to hand combat.
Other: none

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotaruHoshi
Username: HotaruHoshi
Name: Hotaru Yume
Name Meaning (optional): Dream of Fireflies
Bio: She has no parents they died when she was little andshe lived from her perfomances of singing and dancing ever since, being sortofagypsy shes used to the tough life and having notmuch to eat it her independent
Personality: she odesn't like ot be toldwhat otdo, shes forgiving and caring but also sheknows how to takke care of herself and is always there to help others
Village(Hermes, Astro, Solar, or Celstial) : Celestial
Special powers (any, you can have healing powers, elemental powers, wings, etc.):she's a healer and knows her ways with a sword
Other: nothin

Username: Stormy
Name: Craven
Name Meaning: N/a
Bio: He lives with in the village and helps his father out, when he's not helping his father he's practicing his archery
Personality: very serious and likes to concentrate on things, but he does tend to have fun and likes to smile
Village(Hermes, Astro, Solar, or Celstial) : Celstial
Appearance:
Special powers (any, you can have healing powers, elemental powers, wings, etc.): Forest element (can hear what trees say and make plants grow) and creater (makes weapons out of nothing)
Other: none

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-07-2008, 04:56 PM

Rules:
1. Keep it PG-13
2. Keep cussing/profanity to a minimum.
3. No killing unless approved by me and the person you are going to kill.
4. you can play no more than 2 characters. if you have two characters use different colors for each one when you roleplay.
4. Romance is allowed but keep it PG-13.

More rules will be added if needed/necessary.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-07-2008, 04:57 PM

[Reserved]

Breakfast
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-07-2008, 05:17 PM

Username: Breakfast
Name: Breakfast 8)
Name Meaning (optional): None
Bio: His Father is the chief of Hermes ,he trians hard with his father in order to protect the village. ( more coming soon )
Personality: Protective ( more coming soon )
Village(Hermes, Astro, Solar, or Celstial) : Hermes
Special powers (any, you can have healing powers, elemental powers, wings, etc.): No powers , but is very skilled
Other: None yet

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-08-2008, 03:44 AM

Username: HotaruHoshi
Name: Hotaru Yume
Name Meaning (optional): Dream of Fireflies
Bio: She has no parents they died when she was little andshe lived from her perfomances of singing and dancing ever since, being sortofagypsy shes used to the tough life and having notmuch to eat it her independent
Personality: she odesn't like ot be toldwhat otdo, shes forgiving and caring but also sheknows how to takke care of herself and is always there to help others
Village(Hermes, Astro, Solar, or Celstial) : Celestial
Special powers (any, you can have healing powers, elemental powers, wings, etc.):she's a healer and knows her ways with a sword
Other: nothin

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 02-08-2008, 04:09 AM

Ceres yawned, as the sun shone in through her window. It was morning in the village of Astro. She squinted and covered her eyes from the intenisty of the rays. Remembering that she was supposed to go do early training to day, she grudgingly went to get dressed. Afterwards Ceres went to eat breakfast. Nothing unusual about today, it's a shame that I decided to train on such a nice day instead of heading to the local market. She thought to herself. About ten minutes later, Ceres headed out to a field and started to jog.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-09-2008, 01:57 PM

Summer woke up to intense sunlight. She shaded her eyes from it and smiled. She soaked up teh heat of teh sun's rays, drawing in the power and regenereating her own power.

A man, a messanger, from her village walked into her room, "Hello." he said bowing.

Summer bowed back. "You have a message for me?" she asked.

"Uh, yes, um, your father would like to see you immediately." he said nervously.

Sumemr smiled and nodded. "Thank you." she said.

He walked away.

Summer quickly changed out of her pajamas and put on a pair of jeans and a white tank top. Then she quickly brushed her hair. Then she walked towards her father's wing of the mansion (it's the royal/head family of the village... She's the eldest daughter)

She stepped in. "You wamnted to see me father?" she asked the man before her.

Her father turned to her, "Yes darling." he said, "Sit here." he added, motioning to a cushion next to him with his gem encrusted fingers.

Summer sat down.

Her father continued, "As you know we need to get The Heart of Gold. I'd like you to do."

Summer's heratbeat sped up. "Me?" she asked pointing to herself.

Her father nodded.

Summer swelled up. She beamed. It was such an honor. "Thank you daddy!" she sqeauled. She ran up and hugged her father. She couldn't wait to tell ehr friends.

Her father smiled and returned the hug. "You're welcome darling." he said with a smile.

Cows Go Moo

Old 02-10-2008, 05:40 AM

After an hour or so of running, Ceres stopped in the town square. She decided to refresh near a food stand and try to catch up on the recent news. Walking up to a familiar stand, Ceres decided to order a drink and a quick snack.

"So tell me Zachary, heard anything from the grapevine?" Ceres asked, dropping some coins into his hand.

Zachary handed her a sandwich and a cup of water and leaned in towards her, "Well, the word is that the head chief is looking for some "hunters" or whatever to look for some treasure...The Heart of Gold I think."

Ceres raised an eyebrow as she chewed her sandwich thoughtfully. "Hmmm, well this seems interesting. Our own chief needing help to find an all powerful object. What do we get for retrieving that thing?" More customers came, causing Ceres to scoot to the side.

Zachary shrugged and took the one customer's order. "Alright, so two liquors and two steaks. Just one minute." He turned to Ceres and took out a paper and scribbled some information. "It seems like lunch hour is starting to set in, so here is the rest of what I know."

Ceres sighed. Ah, darn the moderate popularity of this place. Looks like I'll look on the bulletins for now. "Thanks for the gossip, see you around Zachary." She waved a goodbye and headed to a nearby bench to read what he wrote.
The Note:
The Heart of Gold is supposed to the holder rule all the tribes in Ambar. If you want to look for it just go to the chief's house and look on the boards for something along the lines of "Hunters For Hire?"
It should tell you about the hunting part.
-Zachary

This is an interesting turnout, I guess I'll be following this longer. After all, what's a party without the sarcastic, somewhat funny one? She grinned inwardly and walked to the bulletin boards.
Hunters For Hire?
All hunters who want to be paid, increase their reputation, or just want to go on an adventure, see the chief. We will gladly provide a generous amount of cash, just to find a certain gold object.

Ceres walked to the chief's house and knocked on the door. "I'm here for the job."

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-10-2008, 06:08 AM

((btw im changing Yume's village to none cuz she's a gypsy and all so she travelles and belings nowhere i hope it's ok [ shes i Astro rigth now]))

"Leonard? have you heard anything about new hunts lately, you know we could use the money" Yume said to the head of the Northern-South Gypsy's - as they call themselves-

"Well there is this thing for the something of Gold, but Lady Lucianna said it was dangerous and dark and forbidden, and some other rattling, you know how she is whn see sees something bad." he sighed

"Should I check it out, something of gold would be worth our while wouldn't it?" Yume ran away befor waiting for an answer as she rushed to the bulletin board when she saw the add

Hunters for Hire

and a girl talking to soemone about it. "heu whats the deal about this golden sumthing!?" she asked boldly

Cows Go Moo

Old 02-11-2008, 01:25 AM

The door opened for Ceres, and she went in. As she walked to the Astro's head chief's office, she took time to admire the walls of the hallway. Well some people must think highly of themselves. Sheesh, paintings of everyone in the family, for every chief. This explains why there's no room for paint. I wonder if all chiefs are like this cause I don't wanna have to walk down such long hallways and..Her train of thought broke when she slammed into the door. "Ow! Dang, isn't there a doorman or something in this place?" The door was opened for her and she came in, after rubbing her nose.

He shuffled together some papers and set them to the side. "So, you are her about the hunt for the Heart of Gold I presume?" asked The Chief of Astro. He stared at Ceres, waiting for an answer.

Ceres's eyes narrowed, staying fixed on the chief's and then she relaxed her eyes. "No, actually I'm here for the family barbecue." She said sarcastically, but when the chief remained expressionless she looked to the ground.

The chief chuckled and one of the servants in the room to pull out a chair. "You seem to be a bit of a sarcastic too. I like a comedian." He pulled out a piece of paper and wrote her name down the potential list of hunters. "We should of course see what you have to offer. What skills do you have?Flaws? Why are you interested? And lastly, how determined are you to get the Heart of Gold?"

Ceres had a sigh of relief and sat down. "Well, Chief the reason I've decided to do this is merely for the interest. I suppose I could use some money too, but this seems like a lot of fun. I know this sounds like I'd just run away as soon as I got bored, but I always finish what I start." Hmm, I wonder how many other people wanted this gig. No matter, I can just take a larger cut when the chief's distributing the reward. A smirk appeared on Ceres's face. When she realized she was smiling, she cleared her throat and continued with her interview. "Lastly, the skills I have are in hand-to-hand combat. Over the years I have learned and perfected a lethal style of fighting and I can run at good speeds. One of my flaws is in using far range weapons and I cannot swim."

The chief was reading over the other candidates' interviews and rose up when Ceres finished. "Congratulations Ceres, you are hired for the job. It's nice to have a talker, but you don't have to be so wordy all the time." He gave a hearty laugh and held out a hand.

Ceres shook his hand and smiled again. "Thanks a lot, and I'll try to keep that in mind." She left for her house and after going the way she came, saw some gypsies around the area.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-13-2008, 10:03 PM

((I'm goign to play some minor characters. They are only temporary...))

Summer ran to her best friend Mira who was in the fields picking corn. "Hey Mira! Quess what!?!?" she exclaimed happily.

Mira looked up from the corn stalk in from of her and got up. “What?” she asked studying her best friend’s excited expression.

“Dad chose me to be the one to go to search for The Heart of Gold!!!” Summer exclaimed happily once more.

Mira nodded. “That’s great!” she said, her face breaking into a smile. Then her face saddened. “I’ll miss you…” she said.

“Me too!” Summer exclaimed now sad. She hugged her best friend. “We’ll keep in touch! I’ll send you ray mail (mail sent by the sun’s heat rays, this is the village Solar rememvber)!

Mira nodded with a smile on her face. "I'll wriet too." she said.

Summer, content with her best friend's reply walked over to teh weaver's hut.

Cows Go Moo

Old 02-16-2008, 09:15 PM

Ceres skipped down the roads of Astro as she looked over the number of supplies she needed for the trip. She wondered who the other candidates were before her. To be picked out of like 87465132 candidates, I must be pretty darn awesome eh? Ceres grinned inwardly and arrived back at Zachary's food stand. "Guess who's the masta' hunter of the village?"

"Oh, gee I wonder who in the world it could be. Certainly not Ceres of The Fist."

"Why it just would be Ceres. After all, the other candidates wanted money, or land, or power, or some other cliche thing." Ceres of the Fist was a name that Zachary sarcastically gave her during their childhood. Ceres used to be bad at hand-to-hand combat and the name "The Fist" was given to the best fighters. Ceres became better at fighting when she was older, but Zachary still called her "The Fist" whenever she was successful, to remind her of back then.

Zachary looked at the list of items Ceres was holding and took it from her, dodging when she tried to take back the list. "You've still got ten years before you can match my skills" He ignored her when she made a comment about him only being good at dodging and read the list. Hmm water, food, gold coins, extra clothes, new gloves, and a pair of knuckles. I guess I can help her out. "Seems like the only thing of real value you'd need is some knuckles. I suppose I can lend you mine, that is for a favor."

"Oh? What do you have in mind?" Ceres asked this with a perverted hint in her voice. She knew that Zachary was always business when it came to things like that, but perversion and their childhood was his Achilles’ heel.

Zachary twitched before having to clear his throat to hide a small blush. "I meant that you would help me run deliveries. God, just because you have your mind in the gutter it doesn't mean you have to drag we with you." He went to the back of his stand and came out with a pair of spiked knuckles. "Use these only for good my pupil" He stroked an imaginary beard as he handed them to her.

"Wow, I can't believe you're giving me these" Her eyes lit up and she hugged him, kissing him on the cheek. "Dude, didn't these cost like hundreds of gold?" I've got to think of a better way to thank him, maybe I'll just give Zachary the Heart of Gold, but then again that could get him killed..hmm well he did always want excitement in his life.

"This is why you've got to make sure you don't damage these or you're strapped for cash!" Zachary brought out a big stack of papers and some orders. "Here are the orders and the people who'll get them. If you're going to be borrowing my stuff, then I'm using you for all you're worth. And don't even think of making that last sentence sound perverted."

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-17-2008, 12:00 AM

Summer stepped into teh hot weaver's hut and was overwhelmed by all the dust in it. There was a shortage of oxygen in the hut so she stepped out of teh room just as her allergies started acting up. as soon as she was outside she took a deep breath of fresh air and began sneezing uncontrollably.

Cows Go Moo

Old 02-17-2008, 06:08 PM

Ceres had been making deliveries all day. She was a little tired, but if it meant giving up the knuckles she wouldn't do that. Right now she had finished them, so Zachary had her substitute for him while he was out getting supplies. "That will be twenty gold coins sir." More like "Sir who invented the wheel" She was bored as ever, so she decided to give customers nicknames while they paid. A family of three had come up to the stand and wanted to order the special.

"Yes we will have four specials and four drinks please." The father and mother were ordering while the son ran around playing tag. "Hey mom can I have one of those?" The son was pointing to a weapons shop with several swords on display. In particular a rapier with a gold colored handle." No, William you are too young for those." The mother scolded the kid for that.

Ceres shrugged and wrote down their orders. "I don't know about that, I mean I got my first lessons when I was about seven years old. Sadly sword fighting wasn't my thing." Ceres handed the order slip to one of the cooks and eyed the family. A husband who looked to be a merchant and a mother who seemed to have rough fingers so she might have been working with a loom. The child was a boy about ten years old.

"See mom, she was able to have a sword when she was seven." William pointed to Ceres and emphasized what she had "said". The mother gave a small glare to Ceres and turned to her son. "And I suppose if she jumped of a bridge when she was seven you would too?" William thought about this and then shut up, but still had a sour look. Their order was handed to them and they handed Ceres the gold they had to pay.

"Hey kid, I said I had my first lessons not my first sword. I had to practice with a sharpened stick! That was dumb." Ceres leaned closer to William from the stand and looked around seeing that the parents were looking for a place to dine. "When they say older they meant eleven. Trust me, you can bother them next year and they won't be able to say no" She knew that this was only partially true. Zachary had his first sword at age eleven, but that was because he was tall for an eleven year old. I have to wonder, am I going to Hell for messing up a minor?. Zachary chose that moment to come back, holding several crates.

"Oh, wow giving some false hope to a little kid, I bet your father is just jumping for joy in heaven." His voice was sarcastic as he set the crates down.

Ceres gave an apathetic look to Zachary as she helped him put away the supplies. "Better than him going 'Ahglugg all these years and all I've done is lie down and poke holes in my chest." Her father had died in the middle of her training, causing her to almost give up learning hand-to-hand combat, until Zachary told her that in order to honor his death Ceres should continue learning.

Zachary chuckled and checked the sales documents in the time that he was gone. "A medium-rare steak for 'old fart?'? Four specials for restrictive parents and wannabe swordsman? You sure have been a nice cashier haven't you?"

She had a mock look of gratitude." why yes I have thank you." She took a seat on one of the crates and stretched out her arms. "Man, it's been tiring working here. I got to wonder how you do it."

"My special energy shake of course." He took a bottle out of the crate and tossed it to her. "It has got everything you need to get through the day." When he saw a hesitant look on Ceres's face he sighed, slightly annoyed. "No, it's not poisoned!"

Oh, okay. For a second I thought you'd get back at me for.." She stopped herself when she realized that he didn't want to be reminded of when she painted graffiti on his house when it was his birthday. She took a long drink and felt a jolt of energy course through her. "Mmm..Lee-le-mony." Urg, thi-thi-this drink is making me a bit jittery. What's in this? "Is there some kind of guarana berry in this or what?" The look on Zachary's face proved it. Oh it was going to be an interesting day alright.

((Edited to make the post smaller looking))

Stormy1
Not as on as much but still arou...
Send a message via AIM to Stormy1 Send a message via MSN to Stormy1 Send a message via Yahoo to Stormy1

Old 02-18-2008, 03:11 AM

steady arm, steady aim, thats how you win your prey. Craven thought as he held his position behind a tree, bow pulled back and arrow ready to soar through the sky and strike its target.

"Hey Craven!" a voice rang out.
The sudden sound made him jump and let go, his arrow going wide. He growled as the deer ran and turned to see his neighbor coming towards him.

"I told you never to bother me when I'm hunting." he spit out glaring at the boy. He faltered a little and Craven felt bad for scaring him. "What do you want Leon?" He asked softly putting his bow around his head and arm and lopped his arrow case on.

"Did you see the flyer's around town? The king is searching for people to go on a quest for him."

"And?" He asked annoyed, walking back towards the village. "Is that what you yelled at me about that made me miss dinner for my family?" He questioned looking at him to see him running to keep up with him.

"Its just....The King's dismissed everyone thats gone to see him about it, saying that they don't have what he's looking for...and..I just thought...that you should try for it." Leon said disappointed that Craven wasn't showing any interested. "The one chosen gets a large sum of gold." Leon watched as Craven's stepped slowed, apparently what he just said got him interested enough.

[[sorry its so long, its just something to get started. ^^;;]]

Cows Go Moo

Old 02-18-2008, 06:27 AM

Ceres yawned, collapsing on one of the tables that was near the stand. That drink she was given made her crash after about a couple hours of work. "Yes I realize that this is the only clean piece of clothing I have. Yes, I realize that this table is the one that the family ate on earlier." She gave a muffled sigh before rolling over onto her back.

Zachary laughed before helping her up. "Actually I wanted to say that you're done with your shift." He took out the loaned knuckles, now polished and cleaned. "Well, here they are. I hope Ms. Fist will keep these not only intact, but also as clean as they are now."

"I don't know about that, I might want to stain them with my the blood of my enemies, I mean red is a beautiful shade don't you agree?" She tried on the knuckles and threw a few test punches before putting them down. I wonder if he's still got it, I mean he can dodge, but can he throw punches? Ceres threw a punch directly aimed for his face, but that was blocked when Zachary held her wrist and threw it off.

"So this is your way of asking me to spar? It's a lot different from simply coming up and asking." He jumped back and found a stick to fight with. I was trained with a stick too, so I guess this is only fair he made various jabs at Ceres who blocked or parried with her arm. She's gotten better since we last sparred a few months ago.

"Have those ten years caught up to you yet Zachary?" She smirked, but that was wiped off when she was pushed back by his stick. "Ugh, darn I should of been on high alert. I forgot how "good" you were." And that cost me some pain. Ceres was able to land an uppercut on Zachary when she feinted a strike with her left hand. This continued for some time and at the end it was a stalemate. Zachary had his stick resting on Ceres's shoulder and Ceres held a punch inches from his face.

Zachary removed his stick and tossed it away. "I guess that they have caught up to me. I must be getting rusty from all this store running." He went back to the store with Ceres following close behind. "I guess you can borrow one of my employee shirts, since I slashed over your current one." He tossed her a slightly ragged, orange shirt.

"Thanks man, I guess I'll spend the rest of my day at home." She put the shirt over the rest of her clothes and gave Zachary a high-five. She walked home tired, but happy because of all that had happened so far.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-28-2008, 11:01 PM

((Wow no one rps on this anymore..

All my rps tuyrn out to be inactive failures... :( ))