DrkDmnDrgn
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-15-2011, 08:01 PM

*gears 2 and 3 spoiler alert... gears 2 and 3 spoiler alert*

Yes yes a game has made me cry... Two actually... Gears 2 when they find Doms wife Maria and Gears 2 when dom killed himself to save the rest of the group... I nearly bawled my eyes out and listened to Mad World b for about 3 days straight

Last edited by DrkDmnDrgn; 12-15-2011 at 08:05 PM..

Lock-e
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-16-2011, 05:28 AM

I don't recall I video game ever making me cry before. Yell, threaten and growl sure.... but no crying.

Kaylesha Blackheart
Go Go Samurai!

Old 12-16-2011, 11:20 PM

Video games make me laugh, cuss, or help me relax. If they make me cry, I don't need to be playing them.

Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 12-19-2011, 03:30 PM

Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core

that is all.

Adrastiea
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-26-2011, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthdemix View Post
Heavy Rain
This. So much of this.
I don't really cry during anything that I know is fictional. I might get the slightest hint of tearing up, but never enough to actually cry. Then this game came along and broke me. Gosh. I can't even...

Brb, listening to the soundtrack and crying some more.

cleo873
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to cleo873

Old 12-28-2011, 12:41 AM

I think I did on nier on the second playthrough when you find out about the wolf's side of the story. So sad T.T

SexualPlacebo
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to SexualPlacebo Send a message via MSN to SexualPlacebo

Old 12-28-2011, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleo873 View Post
I think I did on nier on the second playthrough when you find out about the wolf's side of the story. So sad T.T
Oh god yeah, I nearly did then too. ><

Miss Sora

Old 12-28-2011, 07:13 PM

I don't think I've cried but I've come close in Fable 3 when *spoiler:Walter dies* and in Mass Effect 2 when my teammates didn't make the suicide mission.

cleo873
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to cleo873

Old 12-29-2011, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexualPlacebo View Post
Oh god yeah, I nearly did then too. ><
You know what i'm talking about. I was forcing myself to play the next part of that game because I felt too bad for the wolf>_<

Ryo Skylight
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-31-2011, 12:07 AM

I have never cried on a video game but I have always had issues with letting my pets go in order to get other pets in World Of Warcraft on my hunter xp.. Its like telling your pet... Oh well I like this animal better than you and so I am replacing you.. T.T.. i could never do it IRL.. I am glad they let us have like 5 pets now..

Shion Uzuki
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-02-2012, 01:54 AM

At the end of Xenosaga III, I was bawling. Multiple character deaths just a chain of characters you get attached to, but then super happy endings for my two OTPs. Plus, OMFG IT'S OVER?! WHAT DO I DO NOW?!!! TAT

Final Fantasy 9, and 10 also had me teary-eyed at the end. 10 especially.

There were a few others, but I can't really remember. XD

SexualPlacebo
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to SexualPlacebo Send a message via MSN to SexualPlacebo

Old 01-03-2012, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleo873 View Post
You know what i'm talking about. I was forcing myself to play the next part of that game because I felt too bad for the wolf>_<
I know, I didnt want to fight it the first playthrough because it was a wolf, but after it's story, I was like. . . ;-; No. . . Please no.

lightkanna
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-03-2012, 10:41 PM

I cried in Final Fantasy X when he had to leave Yuna side and she was just all SAD. Everyone was just all SAD and shit, I was overwhelmed and cried. )=

Quantum Angel
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-05-2012, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalge View Post
As embarrassing as it sounds, being a guy and all that...

I cried at the end of Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7 because When Zack dies, its just so obvious that with how powerful my character was, that he could have survived that easily. Its hard to see him die and know you can't do anything about it, that its destiny. And to see Cloud crawl to him in the aftermath... "You're the proof that I lived. All my hopes and dreams... They're yours now." It just chokes me up, ya know?
I am FIRMLY a believer that if you don't cry at that one, you have no soul. I can't even listen to the music from the end of that game without breaking. I hate that game and yet I've played it something like 9 times. I cried when Angeal died, too, every single time. And at the Nibelheim Incident, though I can't cry until after it's over because it's just too damn intense. Damn that game.

My best friend (who looks and acts remarkably like Zack, which makes the impact on me all that much worse) has taken to hiding my PSP from me when I get the urge to replay it.

Well, that's my most memorable crying instance, though there have been a few more. Most embarrassing was probably Portal. How did I ever manage to get so attached to that damn Companion Cube? That was also when I realized how INCREDIBLY CREEPY that game was. They had gotten me so well immersed in the isolation feeling that I was actually starting to have similar emotional reactions to someone in solitary confinement. Scary.

And the more I think about it, Square-Enix is just really damn good at making people cry with their games. I can't think of one of theirs that I have played and haven't cried at - whether because of a sad moment, or for frustration with a minigame (I'm looking at you, FF8 and Triple Triad). xD

Projectwolfie
Dr. Livingstone, I presume?

Old 01-06-2012, 03:34 PM

Chrono Cross. I cried when Serge's body was switched and Kid was thought to be killed. Also when you found out Serge is part of the timeline that must be destroyed.

And the twins reuniting.
Dead Sea, at the boss battle thing.
The girl's funeral.

...I was a sensitive person when I first played it. And it was well written at the cool parts. D:

I don't really think I've cried in an FF game. Maybe I would've at 10... except for the way the story was written (me laughing constantly at the character design/clothing choices along the way didn't help either) pretty much made me wanting Tidus gone, so that the main character can actually be the main character. I almost did at IV, VI, or IX though, those were great. Especially IX's writing. So much more human characters than the others.

Last edited by Projectwolfie; 01-06-2012 at 11:50 PM..

Draciolus
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-06-2012, 10:54 PM

More tears of frustration than anything else with FFXIII. It frustrated me that the battles I needed to do to get lots of skill points took FOREVER. So when I just went ahead with the game, I had to go back to a WAY earlier save, and try to level up...but I just didn't have the patience to deal with it....at the time(might to it again soon though).

maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 01-08-2012, 05:23 PM

Final Fantasy X ... there were some tough spots...

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-28-2012, 07:14 AM

Breath of Fire 4 when you finally find Nina's Sister, but....