Sora 19 26.39%
Roxas 12 16.67%
Axel 28 38.89%
Rikku 13 18.06%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

PrincessBane
Disciple of the Dark Sun

Old 01-23-2011, 02:58 AM

Kingdom Hearts is cute for what it is, but I will never take it as a serious rpg game. Kinda like how Brawl is a fun game, but never will I put it as a real/competitive fighting game- regardless of how many tournaments have it. I just think it's ridiculous. I do love Kingdom Hearts, however. It's fun to play with both classic Final Fantasy characters and beloved Disney characters all at once.

YamiSora
~

Old 01-25-2011, 06:31 AM

OMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!! XDD
Sora found out that 2 of his favorite actors are in birth by sleep 8DD
Leonard Nimoy and Mark Hamill..............thats right! Spock and Luke!!!! LMAO

AnniMahffins
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-26-2011, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joannebb14 View Post
i wish they can make 3 already!
Yeah, I feel you on that one; they're taunting us non-portable-system-having-ers!!! D: Kingdom Hearts is AWESOME! I've only ever beat 2 because 1 is too hard, but they're all super fun!!

My controller broke for my PS2, and now I can't play it anymore. :cry:

YamiSora
~

Old 01-26-2011, 04:34 AM

ooof Sora's PS controllers are starting to go..............gotta get some new ones soon >.<

Royal Knight
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Royal Knight Send a message via MSN to Royal Knight Send a message via Yahoo to Royal Knight

Old 02-11-2011, 06:39 PM

I love KH as well. It's an awesome series. I got KH 358/2 days, and KH Birth By Sleep. My husband has KH 2 and KH 358/2 days and Re: coded, we just need KH 1, and KH Chain of Memories. :P But I can't play KHBBS, my green metal gear psp shuts off randomly while playing that game. :( It's not just mine too, my uncle's did the same to my cousin. So yah... EVIL .. oh well.

YamiSora
~

Old 02-11-2011, 08:16 PM

awwww thats a bummer, but welcome to the group of people who can't play that game for some reason XDD

well been playing KH: Re: Coded and Sora's near the end and Sora LOVES this game....though he's stuck on one part right now XP

MarzipanFrog
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-11-2011, 11:42 PM

I played all the games in KH franchise but I only finished the original I and II. The spin-offs I'm working on. I personally like KH1 the best - thought it got the most original storyline in the Disney sections, not a rehash of the films, and it's surprisingly mature. KH2 seems much more "kiddish" to me, like the jokes are much easier to get and the concept a bit shallow. My favorite character is Sora. I kinda dislike Roxas (don't kill me lol), don't know why, maybe because I like Haley Joel Osment? lol Never got into the Roxas double thing, he's just not as charming as Sora, and whatever he had with Axel - is weird. (not dissing yaoi, I like Sora/Riku haha). I also really like Goofy because he pretty much killed the final boss for me in KH1, because the AI is just that useful.

YamiSora
~

Old 02-12-2011, 05:26 PM

oh wow, Sora didn't know he was so popular 8DD

Raine1313
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-12-2011, 06:21 PM

I'm also a big kingdom hearts fan ^.^ I've played the first one but not the sencond, I used to have chain of memeories ( but someone stole it from me) and I now have 358/2 ( which I am currently stuck on xD) My favourite character is prolly Sora and Axel :P I plan on trying to get KH one and two and trying to get chain of memeories back that way I'll have all of them xD

YamiSora
~

Old 02-12-2011, 06:25 PM

gosh darnit Axel!..............he's beating Sora T3T

Royal Knight
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Royal Knight Send a message via MSN to Royal Knight Send a message via Yahoo to Royal Knight

Old 02-12-2011, 06:34 PM

I heard KH 3 might be for the PS3. I also heard that it's being talked about inside the company.

YamiSora
~

Old 02-12-2011, 07:49 PM

=3=.........Sora really doesn't want to by a PS3....

Rikku-Takaru1623
If we all learn from our mistake...

Old 06-22-2011, 03:03 PM

Goodness I am definitely a Kingdom Hearts fan! My favourite is Kingdom Hearts 2 because you get to go to Simba's world :D I love the Lion King xD

My two favourite characters are Sora and Axel. Roxas counts as Sora b/c he's basically half of Sora in my eyes. I voted Sora though in that little poll thingy. I always like the main characters best b/c I'm just old fashioned like that. This is one of the games where I actually don't hate any of the characters. I just have favourites. ^_^

CADFND
Determined Writer

Old 06-24-2011, 01:36 AM

I love Kingdom Hearts so much. ^^ I love the story and since I've grown up on Disney, it combined several things that I adore; cartoons I'd grown up on, anime/manga, and an RPG format. ^^ The first game of the series I got was Chain of Memories for the GBA. XD I remember I got so confused because I'd just turned nine and didn't understand a word that was said. But I had the biggest crush on Sora. About a year ago I got back into the series (because it incorporated Final Fantasy- which I'd gotten into just a few months before that) and I have just about all of the games. My favorite game's probably either BBS or KHII. My favorite characters are probably Xion and Aqua. I almost always get stuck in all of the games, but I still love them. ^^; I love the way that the series is going and the fact that it's so complex, yet it seems simple when it's all lined up. ^^ I love the series even more due to the fact that it keeps the classic Disney characters in character. Nowadays, the cartoons are all but gone. >.> I kind of miss them.

Thundersong

Old 06-24-2011, 11:09 PM

I love Kingdom Hearts. I've played Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts II and Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days. I really wanna play Birth by Sleep, but I don't own a PSP. I wanna get one, but I'm broke and jobless. xD I also want to get a 3DS, there's a bunch of games I want coming out soon, and one that's out as of this Sunday, as well as Dream Drop Distance somewhere in the future.

@CADFND: Chain of Memories was the first one I played too. :O But I think I was... 13 when I first played.

Last edited by Thundersong; 06-24-2011 at 11:10 PM.. Reason: grammar

Ven

Old 06-25-2011, 06:18 PM

Oh my... Kingdom Hearts.
I don't really know what to think about these games anymore.
I used to be a HARDCORE fan.
Then I got kinda annoyed with the whole fan base and lost interest.
I used to be a convention-goer and those KH fans were so... UGH. I also used to cosplay and for some reason the KH cosplayers were crazy. Insane. Annoying. :<

I'm only really interested in the first two games anyway.
The handheld games aren't really my thing, I guess.

My favourite characters were Sora and Axel, though. Oh my, I LOVED Axel.
And Demyx. <3 He was awesome, too.

darkmystery11234
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-24-2011, 11:42 PM

I love kingdom hearts! espically 358/2 days :D

YamiSora
~

Old 07-26-2011, 02:42 AM

OMGOSH! Sora's friend said she didn't like 358/2 days................said it was too complicated XP

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-12-2011, 06:04 PM

I've never really gotten into these games. It's just not my thing I guess. I don't really like the art of the games and I haven't seen anything else in them that would pull me into the series so I just stick to my other games. I know the games are very popular though but I tend to get a bit annoyed when people get super fanatic about them. But I tend to get that way with anything that people go absolutely crazy over. *Shrugs*

ekf501
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-22-2012, 02:08 AM

I love Kingdom Hearts 2 purely for the set up, graphics and the fact that it was the first video game I ever finished :D
I love how you can get stuck, go to another world, play there for a bit, and then go back to where you're stuck and finish there. It always bugged me that the first KH would force you to finish the level before moving on...not very fun for someone like me who get stuck often and easily frustrated...I'm still not done the first one lol

catbookcrazy
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-25-2012, 07:14 AM

I love Kingdom Hearts, and I also liked the second one better. I liked the battle system better (( Loved hitting the triangle button just to see what it would do.)) and it had Axel and Demyx in it. And a more grown up Rikku!!! So handsome. I can't vote in the poll, because I can't choose who'd I'd vote for.

Kingdom Heart was very unique. I love how you can see all the Disney characters and fight beside them. And the Final Fantasy part was very cool. I had never really heard of Final Fantasy when I started playing Kingdom Hearts, but that's where I first fell in love with Leon (Squall Leonheart, but I still call him Leon. lol)), and Aerith and Cloud. Yuffie too. And that game was were I found out how much I loved Goofy.

I also liked the mini games and side quests, but I think Kingdom Hearts 2 had more of that. Different things that you could do. You even get to do a sing-a-long! That was cool. I was a little confused at first when they deepened the story plot, but I think it took a pretty good turn. Was sad to see some of the Nobodies go. Not the mean ones, of course, but Axel and Demyx. It was sort of sad for them though. All they wanted was a heart, but the way the went about it was wrong. Though I don't know how else it could have played out.

Thanks for making this thread, it's great to talk about favorite games!