Nathuram
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-13-2007, 05:24 PM

I used to play, but the game lost it's luster after a while. I've been playing singleplayer games here and there since I stopped playing WoW, and I forgot what other games could be like.

I used to have a night elf male, and a blood elf male. I played on a roleplay server :3 Lots of play time.

seisei
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to seisei Send a message via MSN to seisei

Old 08-22-2007, 10:24 AM

WoW.. it stole my life and refuses to give it back no matter how much I stamp my feet at it.

I've been all over the place with servers, both EU and US.. but currently:

EU Lightbringer
70 Blood Elf Priest - healbot ftw
Roxas [Girl Belf, boy name :P]

Currently casually raiding Gruul.. trying to get all of my guild at a decent experience and equipment level so we can move on. Summer is stealing them all away ;-;

I also have a midget Warrior and Hunter, but I can't ever seem to completely give up on priests. Working on my Netherwing faction for oversized shiny mount. 8D

Verisimility
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Verisimility Send a message via MSN to Verisimility

Old 09-12-2007, 09:28 AM

Server: Duskwood
Name: Zannah
Level: 70
Race/Class: Human Lock
Spec: Demon.

I have a couple other toons, none I've really stuck with though.

ryuugitsune
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-22-2007, 12:13 AM

I've been wow since my brother introduced me to it a long time ago...

I started on cenarius, and i dont plan on leaving it.

I used to have a 60 warlock, but for some reason i had decided to start over when the expansion came out... i must have been sick or something, so i stopped playing for a few months and now im back with a new warlock...

Cenarius (normal):
Drat - Gnome - 24 Warlock - Demonology

Draty - Human - 15 Priest - Disc

Dunemaul (PvP):

Drat - Nelf - 13 Druid - Resto

Daggerspire(or something like that) (PvP):

Drat - Belf - 5 paladin - eventually holy

so yea... i miss my higher level chars... specially my 40 druid...

Rurrik
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-27-2007, 02:47 AM

Actually I play both sides

Saiet-70 NE druid (feral)- Alterac Mtns.

Kuval-67 BE hunter(BM) - Kalecgos

those are my 2 highest but I also have a 50 lock and 42 warr

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 09-27-2007, 08:33 AM

Please continue to use this thread to discuss WOW.

shellthabunny
*^_^*

Old 10-01-2007, 01:30 PM

Blah!! I stopped playing D2 for this game O_O

Server: Stormscale
Name: Lillixa
Race/Class: Undead Warlock
Spec: Destruction

Name: Neiima
Race/Class: Tauren Druid
Spec: Resto.

Name: Necrofillia
Level: 45
Race/Class: Undead Priest
Spec: Shadow

And many more small leveled characters.

Lol wut

Azizi
*^_^*
Banned
Send a message via AIM to Azizi Send a message via MSN to Azizi

Old 10-03-2007, 03:07 PM

Heh. I only got the game the other day. I'm on Doomhammer and I have a female human Paladin. Level.. seven I think o.0 -can't play it anymore until the weekend because of college- ;^;

TouYube
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-04-2007, 01:49 AM

My parents made me quit. I wasn't even addicted, but I played maybe 5 hours a day on the weekends, not at all on the weeks.

I had a level 36 balance druid with amazing healing gear (like +400)
level 33-34 marksmanship hunter
level 30 gnome mage of varying talents
level 30 prot pally (my most recent main)

Some other ones that I don't remember. :P

I could never stick with a class, which is why I LOVED druids and paladins.

Lavender Extract

Old 10-07-2007, 04:51 AM

Woo! WoW thread. *grins*

Server: Scarlet Crusade - though I may be transfering soon.
Name: Jembai
Race/Class: Troll Priest
Spec: Holy/Disc

How's everyone liking the Brewfest stuff? IMO, best holiday yet!

Azure0rBit
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-07-2007, 07:00 PM

Um, I quit recently though I might be restarting just BC made it really boring for me.

Um.

70 Holy Pally
Kirin Tor server
Name: Rumo

Spec going to change when I get back considering I haven't played since the nerf.

60 Fury/Arms Warrior
Scarlet Crusade server
Name: Drokin

I really like this character the most but my holy pally was liked loved for healing so he got to 70 first then I quit, beening playing for nearly 2 1/2 years come the end of this month

TakiNeko
*^_^*

Old 10-07-2007, 08:09 PM

Server: Dunemaul (was Kil'Jaeden at the start, but I quit then came back, and all my KJ friends moved to Dunemaul, so I moved too for pvp)
Name: Ceira (Was Kerria)
Race/Class: Night Elf /Druid
Spec: Resto

I used to do a lot of pve before, but now my friends and I just arena.

Lavender Extract - Love the brewfest, lol! It's pretty fun. I'm a pet whore, so I got that pet that looks like a rabbit with antler horns and bird wings. The racing is unique so it's fun. :)

Clavietika Tres Ojos
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-07-2007, 09:09 PM

I play but not as much now that school's back in session.

I play Horde.

Server: Runetotem
Rogue
Lvl. 70
Undead

Priest
Lvl. 27
Blood Elf

Warlock
Lvl. 13
Blood Elf

I have other alts as well but they're all under level 10.
I've just been playing my rogue lately...trying to get her epics and pvping lots.

Danla
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-08-2007, 05:54 AM

Yay more WoW players.

Server: Nathrezim
Name: Danla
Race/Class: Night Elf Druid
Spec: Feral

It's always awsome to join a site and have something in common with people there (well other the the site.)

I my self have been playing for just about a year now. I got if you want to say lucky and started about 3-4 months before TBC came out. So I didn't get the pre-bc raiding craze. Though I would still love to be able to go back and do the pre-bc raids.

The guild I am is active in Karazhan and Gruuls. We are currently working on getting more into The Eye and SSC. We have one boss down in each right now.

Some of the things Blizzard has done with WoW are awesome but others are just really lacking or should not have been there.

Brewfest is fun. I am currently working on getting the mount. I am a little bit of a mount whore. I have 5 mounts in my bank right now. It would be nice to get the mount to drop from the raven god.

The voice chat system really wasn't the best thing that blizzard added to WoW. It adds too much latency when you have it on. But hell blizzard was just thinking of the eight year olds. Just like they do when they take the nerf bat to the raid instances.

SuesseTuefel
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-20-2007, 01:24 AM

Oooo, WoW topic. x3

All of my toons are on the same server.

Server: Mok'Nathal

Name: Krillinka
Level: 53
Race: Taurin
Class: Hunter (BM Spec)

Name: Luminthela
Level: 21
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Priest (Holy Spec)

Name: Katae
Level: 36
Race: Dran'ai (I can never spell that correctly. x-x;)
Class: Shaman (Enhancement with some Resto spec)

Been playing alot with my Shaman lately, and been having alot of fun doing so. :3 But, could anyone give me a few pointers on what I should focus on as far as stats are concerned? I've been trying to even it out between melee attack power, and mana regen and attack power, but I'm not sure I should go either or, knowing that Shamans do alot of DPS as well as spel damage.
[/img]

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 10-22-2007, 11:51 AM

Oh goodie! I love wow...even if I get mad at it sometimes :lol:

I have one level seventy, but she's a rogue and has become my transmute alt to my level sixty priest. I also have three or four alts that range from twenty-eight to forty-two.

I only play Alliance for now because I like building up my characters skills and getting recipes and patterns.

On my Draenei priestess I just recently got to exalted with the timbermaw furbolgs! The king of ironfroge made an announcement about it to the whole server. It was fun getting congrats pms from random people for an hour :D and on that character I m exalted with all the alliance except gnomes... I m not feeding those evil shorties my rune cloth, they'll just multiply and need more.

SuesseTuefel
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-23-2007, 03:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila

I have one level seventy, but she's a rogue and has become my transmute alt to my level sixty priest. I also have three or four alts that range from twenty-eight to forty-two.

I only play Alliance for now because I like building up my characters skills and getting recipes and patterns.

On my Draenei priestess I just recently got to exalted with the timbermaw furbolgs! The king of ironfroge made an announcement about it to the whole server. It was fun getting congrats pms from random people for an hour :D and on that character I m exalted with all the alliance except gnomes... I m not feeding those evil shorties my rune cloth, they'll just multiply and need more.
Congrats Neph! I'm currently trying to get exalted with SW so when I hit 40 soon I can get a horse. xD I need a change from big, bulky mounts (My poor Kodo. xD).

On a side note, how's everyones AH economics going? My server (On the Alliance side at least) is going through some trouble with inflation, and I was wondering if it was the same on other servers as well.

Blyr
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to Blyr

Old 10-23-2007, 04:35 PM

I played a private server, (I can't afford to pay for it at all, but I wanted to try). Played for two weeks, then I got burnt out on it, (I have ADD, and I forced myself to sit there and play for hours) but yeah. >___>;;

It's not half as addicting as everyone says, but that could just be me, and my lack of satisfaction with every MMORPG I've ever played. xD

Kyoko Otonashi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-23-2007, 06:02 PM

i have so many characters, which is probably why i'm not level 70 on any of them yet. And i've only been playing a few months

Name: Tunae
Level: 11
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter
Server: Arthas

Name: Saphraloii
Level: 14
Race: Dreanai
Class: Shaman
Server: Durotan

Name: Thayalin
Level: 24
Race: Human
Class: Rogue
Server: Stonemaul

Those are just the 3 main ones that i play. heh

Morien
*^_^*

Old 10-26-2007, 12:13 AM

I have to say, this game was fun for a while, and then I moved away from home and it's been a life saver. Really, I was feeling very lonely, but I'm able to keep in touch with my old friends through questing and such. It's got a different sort of feel than just regular IM, because you're in an 3D sort of space. So for the two years that I'm in grad school, instead of getting together in person with my best friends who live across the continent in another country... I get to have this. :)

I'm such a bad pvp-er, too. So if you ever see my Morien (55 NE druid) on the Ursin server, you can probably kill me even if you're a level 4 shaman.... u_u;; I totally believe in WoW karma, so I tend not to kill lowbies, too. Aahhh... I deserve to die!

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 10-27-2007, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuesseTuefel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila

Congrats Neph! I'm currently trying to get exalted with SW so when I hit 40 soon I can get a horse. xD I need a change from big, bulky mounts (My poor Kodo. xD).

On a side note, how's everyones AH economics going? My server (On the Alliance side at least) is going through some trouble with inflation, and I was wondering if it was the same on other servers as well.
Hmm I m not sure I haven't checked the AH for a while, to busy killing mobs for rep. I just use it to sell. I get what I need from my guild and my own Alchemy/tailoring/mining/herbing skills. I hope not though I don't want to pay a lot for mats I might need one day.

Shiba
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-31-2007, 02:16 AM

I am on a hiatus from World of Warcraft currently, but I plan on going back in about two or three weeks. I've been playing for about 5 months now.

My Main Account's Name: Themirage
Server: ****Scream
Race: Undead
Class: Priest
Level: 62
Spec: Currently Shadow, but I was Holy/Discipline for Levels 10-59.

Verisimility
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Verisimility Send a message via MSN to Verisimility

Old 11-01-2007, 08:40 AM

I'm not on WoW right now, but for sure I will be once WotLK comes out. You can bet on me waiting at midnight at the store for that!

My Main Account's Name: Zannah
Server: Duskwood
Race: Human
Class: Warlock
Spec: Demonology

I have a ton of other toons, because I like playing all the other races and classes...regardless of Horde or Alliance. : )

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-03-2007, 06:32 PM

Ya it seems a lot of people are taking a wow break until the next expansion comes out. If it wasn't for the fact I m addicted to rep grinds I probably would too. *is still working on old reps for no real reason*

Kyoko Otonashi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-04-2007, 07:53 PM

i really want to get one of my characters to 70 before Lich King comes out. Alas my highest level char is 24, and i have about 12 characters. I need to pick one and stick to it :(

I've only been playing 3 months.

I have characters on Stonemaul, and Arthas