Eh, both were easy 9 11.69%
Both were hard! 2 2.60%
What are you talking about? 2 2.60%
I haven't gotten there yet... T_T 7 9.09%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Kitty Paine
Gamer Kitty

Old 12-08-2007, 04:29 PM

Which one of the Zelda's is your favorite? Personally, I've always loved Ocarina of Time. I wish I had the cartridge. >.< I did borrow a friends cartridge a long time ago, but never got to finish my file. There was an error and my file was lost...two times. And it was a second hand cartridge from a pawn shop. But thats ok, I don't mind too much. Although, me and that friend grew apart cause he was/is living in a "group home." So we lost touch. He was the one who first introduced me to Ocarina of Time, I love him for that and miss both of them very much.
If you don't understand the short forms in the poll, just ask me what they stand for. Also, if I missed any, tell me please. I think I covered them all, cept for the remakes, from older systems to new.
If you need help with certain Zelda games, just ask and I can help. Only certain ones though. I've played all the games I believe, whether remakes or originals. I can help with just about anything in MM. I beat it numerous times.

iClimax
*^_^*

Old 12-08-2007, 04:33 PM

Well the Mask of ...Oh crap what was the name <.<
Lol been so long I can't remember, I'll have to find it in a minute. But I never got all the masks from that one (It is vitrually impossible because to get the last 3 masks you give up the previous 18? you had for them after completing a trial at the end of the game) But Ocarina of time was my all time favorite, I have the original Zelda on my gamboy, it's not that great and then I never really tried windwaker and all those other ones because I don't really think it looks like link, there for, lame! ^.^
Edit: The game was Majora's mask! I was thinking Mask of Madrigal, augh to much FlyFF. <.<

Kitty Paine
Gamer Kitty

Old 12-08-2007, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iClimax
Well the Mask of ...Oh crap what was the name <.<
Lol been so long I can't remember, I'll have to find it in a minute. But I never got all the masks from that one (It is vitrually impossible because to get the last 3 masks you give up the previous 18? you had for them after completing a trial at the end of the game) But Ocarina of time was my all time favorite, I have the original Zelda on my gamboy, it's not that great and then I never really tried windwaker and all those other ones because I don't really think it looks like link, there for, lame! ^.^
Edit: The game was Majora's mask! I was thinking Mask of Madrigal, augh to much FlyFF. <.<
I love MM, I've beat it and I still have my cousins cartridge. XD I borrowed it a looooonnnngggg time ago. And for Fierce Deity's mask. You give the 4 kids on the moon all your plain masks (20 masks) and beat their games. Then talk to the kid wearing Majora's Mask. He gives you Fierce Deity's mask, and of course after you beat the game, you get all your other masks back. Cause you go back in time, but you keep the new mask. Also, the 4 kids dungeons have a heart piece in each.

Berginyon
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Berginyon Send a message via MSN to Berginyon

Old 12-08-2007, 05:55 PM

I don't know about you guys, but I grew up in the 8-bit era... and I quite enjoyed The Adventure of Link, aka Zelda 2. It combined the traditional overhead view with sidescrolling action. Apparently it outraged people who had played the first game, but I think it was a daring change, and it worked if you weren't obsessed with the overhead combat of the last game.

A Link to the Past was one of my first SNES games. Thought it was great to actually see Link in full colour :D

And then there was Ocarina of Time... which was a hell of a time consumer. One of the N64 games I was most excited about owning, for sure. It's got to be, with out a doubt, among the best 64 games ever made.

And now I'm miserable because I don't have a Wii and can't play the latest one :cry:

Oh well. Great series nonetheless!

Kitty Paine
Gamer Kitty

Old 12-08-2007, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berginyon
I don't know about you guys, but I grew up in the 8-bit era... and I quite enjoyed The Adventure of Link, aka Zelda 2. It combined the traditional overhead view with sidescrolling action. Apparently it outraged people who had played the first game, but I think it was a daring change, and it worked if you weren't obsessed with the overhead combat of the last game.

A Link to the Past was one of my first SNES games. Thought it was great to actually see Link in full colour :D

And then there was Ocarina of Time... which was a hell of a time consumer. One of the N64 games I was most excited about owning, for sure. It's got to be, with out a doubt, among the best 64 games ever made.

And now I'm miserable because I don't have a Wii and can't play the latest one :cry:

Oh well. Great series nonetheless!
I found the NES Zelda's to be the most challenging. I couldn't get far in Link's adventure. Oh and hey, if you PM me, I can hook you up with some of the classic Zelda games. *cough cough* Also, TP is for GC and Wii. Try EB games or Gamestop for a cheaper used copy if your lucky.

Krazy-kat
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-09-2007, 10:17 PM

Well, I beat TP and am working on OoT, WW, and PH. I love the series.

I want to play MM so badly, though. I am going to wait for it to come out on the virtual console for the Wii.

I think my favorite is between OoT and TP. I like TP's graphics and characters, but I love OoT's storyline, characters, and difficulty.

Kitty Paine
Gamer Kitty

Old 12-09-2007, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazy-kat
Well, I beat TP and am working on OoT, WW, and PH. I love the series.

I want to play MM so badly, though. I am going to wait for it to come out on the virtual console for the Wii.

I think my favorite is between OoT and TP. I like TP's graphics and characters, but I love OoT's storyline, characters, and difficulty.
Ha ha! Same as me, but of course OoT is my number one.

Avvy
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-10-2007, 03:26 AM

Ocarina of Time is my favorite of the Zelda series. It was one of the first games to REALLY push me into video games. I've never finished it but I watched my brother beat it when it first came out. Now I have the masterquest game for my gamecube so I can finally finish it one day :3

Kitty Paine
Gamer Kitty

Old 12-10-2007, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvy
Ocarina of Time is my favorite of the Zelda series. It was one of the first games to REALLY push me into video games. I've never finished it but I watched my brother beat it when it first came out. Now I have the masterquest game for my gamecube so I can finally finish it one day :3
Ha ha! I watched my friend beat it! Never did beat it myself though, but I was so close!

Herkamyrh
*^_^*

Old 12-22-2007, 01:16 AM

I liked the wind waker a lot, but I think the twilight princess has me. Maybe its the wii, maybe its haveing 2 hook shots. Whatever the case, I think its a pretty sweet addition to the series.

Internal_Dragon
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-22-2007, 05:44 AM

Orcarina of Time will always be my favorite Zelda game, and one of my favorite games period. It was also the first one I ever owned <3

I didn't beat it for 3 years after I got it though. I got scared of the monsters ><

Kitty Paine
Gamer Kitty

Old 12-22-2007, 06:39 PM

Very nice. Thank you for your contribution everyone!

benwynn
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-16-2008, 05:33 AM

anyone else a zelda fan like me. i love ALL the legend of zelda games and can't get enough of 'em. i recently bought the twilight princess and think its one of the best so far. anyone wants to express their opinion on any zelda game (or take a try at sorting out the zelda timeline) or has idea's for future zelda games please share.

Rokryru
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-18-2008, 03:38 AM

I love the Legend of Zelda games! although I must admit that I only go as far back as Ocarina of Time (N64 lost in a move so never finished). I beat the Wind Waker which I loved even if others didn't. Had the Twilight Princess as soon as I could buy it, but regrettably I sold it along with my Wii before I could beat the game. got pretty far (I think so at least) but by far Twilight Princess has to be the best, I love Epona and the graphics go well, loved playing the water level, but I have to admit that the Goron's creeped me out, they could have poked an eye out... haha and the Mansion was so much fun, I liked how you had to snowboard to get there!

benwynn
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-18-2008, 03:51 AM

I have never played wind waker (a really want it though) and i can only remember as far back as ocarina of time too but i downloaded some of the older games and started to play them.
I have not yet finished twilight princess and agree it is the best and i got really confused in the water temple i could never figure out where to go.

Kenta Mizukou

Old 07-24-2008, 09:37 PM

The LoZ games have too many puzzles.

And Zelda is never the main character in any of them.

benwynn
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-28-2008, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenta Mizukou View Post
The LoZ games have too many puzzles.

And Zelda is never the main character in any of them.
The puzzles in the games are what makes them so awesome, it would be strange to have a LoZ game with no puzzles in it

No Zelda isn't the main character but the story line in all the games invole saving her in some way, shape or form (i think)

Saisei
Flying close to the sun on wings...
Send a message via ICQ to Saisei Send a message via AIM to Saisei Send a message via MSN to Saisei Send a message via Yahoo to Saisei

Old 07-28-2008, 01:49 AM

...but if that's fair, then the Mario games should be called "Princess Peach's Castle Adventure" or something along those lines. :)

triforcer100
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-28-2008, 11:19 PM

it is called the Legand of Zelda it is the history of how a young man helps the prinsses to save the world GO LINK!!!!!!!

Eddafred
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-05-2008, 03:17 AM

My favorite will probably always be A Link To The Past.

But the series as a whole is lots of fun. I'm always revved to get the chance to play a new installment to the series.

SnowBunny
Rico's Angel

Old 08-06-2008, 06:09 AM

Geesh I forgot about Zelda,its been so long.Probably the very 1st is my fave.Nice n simple,just the way I like my games lol.I have one of the gameboy games but cant remember which,my games seem to have vanished in a warp zone or something.Meh.

linkfreak131
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-06-2008, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by benwynn View Post
The puzzles in the games are what makes them so awesome, it would be strange to have a LoZ game with no puzzles in it

No Zelda isn't the main character but the story line in all the games invole saving her in some way, shape or form (i think)
No, you're wrong. Zelda IS the main character in the game. Almost all the games revolve around her (except for Link's Awakening. That's basically just a side-story about Link.). Link just so happens to get involved in her and her family's messes, and helps her out, and you, the player, control him.

Snowe
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Snowe Send a message via MSN to Snowe

Old 08-06-2008, 10:12 PM

Links the Hero of the game and his main objective/soul purpose in the game it to rescue the princess and save whatever land he happens to be in at the time. Zelda is in it quite a bit too. Ocarina of time, Shiek helped out quite a bit. Twilight Princess, saw her quite a bit in there too. I think she was in Majora's Mask a bit too, not sure though, didn't really enjoy that game.

Miss_Ericka_Court
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Miss_Ericka_Court Send a message via Yahoo to Miss_Ericka_Court

Old 08-06-2008, 11:31 PM

Well, I am going to go old school and say Link to the Past on Super Nintendo. I love that game!

Kitty Paine
Gamer Kitty

Old 08-08-2008, 05:22 AM

I need a female dayfly and 12 more poes in Twilight Princess. >.<