Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 10-22-2012, 11:32 PM

Once fter the head mistress finishes her speech and everything. Everyone begans to eat and chat about the new teachers. Harry takes a sip of his water before looking over at Draco "Looks like we got our work cut out for us. You think there are anyone over there like us when we was in school?" Says before he leans back against the chair.

(writers block )

Artist Poison
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-23-2012, 01:06 AM

(lol its fine im distracted by an ex after just going on a date with my current XD)

Draco thinks for a moment looking around "Well, it looks like there are a couple slytherins acting like I did when I was a kid here. As far as you, I would say the brunette boy next to the girl with blonde hair" he stated to Harry, he had noticed there was a small difference, but, they were pretty much the same on social standards. Draco hoped they wouldn't ask about the past, he would probably refuse to tell them anything anyways, but, he didn't want that to return to his mind just yet.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 10-23-2012, 10:19 PM

Harry looks around and sighs deeply "Well we just have to wait and see when they come to class tomarrow." as he begans to eat his dinner. "I'm just glad to see this many students returning to Hogwarts." The head mistress looking over at Harry and Draco "Well its all thanks for the twins. And there had been alot of changes at the Ministry of Magic. No matter what happen Hogwarts is always going to be around. Cause if there wasn't then we would end up like what happen." she says looking back to the teachers on the other side of her and talks to them.

Harry knew it was true..there would be alot more kids that was coming to that age. And if they didn't get the kind of training for their magic then things would be very bad toward the muggle world with untrain witches and wizards. Harry would sighs poking abit at his fork and wonder if he didn't knew about his magic..would he be the same person like he was now? Alot of things made Harry wonder and if he didn't get the training he wouldn't had been able to kill Voldermort.

Artist Poison
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-28-2012, 04:10 PM

Draco started talking to Harry about how things have been without Hogwarts, his parents starting a new, but, he didn't say much about his father whom was still alive. Draco's mother originally just wanted to start over and he himself, knew that Pansy had chosen someone else to go out with, rather than Draco that is. Draco listened to Harry about everything he would say about what happened to him afterwards.

(i dont have a full time to go into a bunch of details and such)