`chaa lau
*^_^*
Banned

Old 12-21-2007, 09:45 PM

My most wanted gist here is a V-Day pin and a King/Queens crown.

Ebuichan
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-21-2007, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mewmew07
My most wanted gift would be a Nintendo DS, butI don't dare ask my parents to get me one, as that would seem extra greedy. And anyways, my parents can't afford one, we are low on funds. I am trying to save up for it. I have less than $100 to go.
and how expensive is one ?

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 12-21-2007, 09:57 PM

A DS is about $130, if you want he lite one. For the regular one, they go now for like $79 dollars. But of course, I want the lite one.

Ebuichan
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-21-2007, 10:01 PM

Quote:
A DS is about $130, if you want he lite one. For the regular one, they go now for like $79 dollars. But of course, I want the lite one.
thats cheaper then in germany...here costs a light one 149€ and that would mean 214$.

wish

Old 12-21-2007, 10:08 PM

• Nothing really. I bought myself a Sony MP3 Player. xD And I'm happy with that. :3

Krystyne
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-21-2007, 10:21 PM

To not be depressed anymore. >;

XD Seriously, though, I'm not expecting any "LIEKOMGWOWZ" gifts...mostly a bit of money so I can save it up for a new compie. <333

moon waltz
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-21-2007, 11:18 PM

Well, a lot of my stuff is in boxes in a storage unit in another state, so what I would really like for Christmas is for all that stuff to come to where I am living now, but that is not going to happen. :(

My backup hope is for some CDs of some cool groups I discovered this past year. Ok, yeah, I know, everybody likes their music from iTunes and on iPods these days, but I have a rather obsessive fondness for actually possessing the definite article of the disc itself. And you can put a CD straight into a CD player connected to a good stereo system with much nicer sound quality than, say, computer speakers, instead of having to find an interesting cord to do it with.
:wink:

Lore
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-21-2007, 11:20 PM

I want Tales of Innocence for Christmas, but it hasn't even come out over here yet. xD Thank god I have a DS, though. I originally only got it to play Pokemon, but as soon as that comes out I'll have something new to play. >:3 I can't wait!

TheDemonPrincess16
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 12-21-2007, 11:26 PM

I don't really want a gift for Christmas. I want a miracle. This is why : My best friend Cody Johnson , got in a car reck while driving to higschool. It was already first period and me and my friends were worried because Cody did'nt show up at school. Well all of the sudden Me and my friends who knew Cody , got called down to the office. The pricible told us that Cody was in a terrible car reck. A drunk driver hit Cody. No one at my school knows that I love Cody. Not as a brother but as a boyfirend. I love him. I stood there , shocked and tears in my eye's. I never cry in front of anyone. Never. But it upset me so much. I started crying my eye's out. I was so upset. I ran out of the office and went to the bathroom. I cryed for 2 hours and I was really glad no one came and got me. But then I finally came out for lunch after I dryed it up and you could'nt tell that I had been crying. Everyone looked at me when I walked in the cafeteria. They stared for the longest time and I went to sit with my other friends. One reason I was so upset that Cody got in a car reack was because of the fact is that he was in very bad condition and Cody might not live. I was afraid that I would never get to tell him how I felt about him. I went to the hospital and I watched him sleep forever. I sat there and cryed while I watched and talked to him. Althought he could not hear me. So , finally I went to the church and I prayed for him. I usaually don't pray but I was so worried about Cody. This all happened in the past two days. Now , I am doing nothing but crying and avoiding my firend's.

blitzy
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-22-2007, 12:10 AM

That is so sad Demon Princess. I hope he makes it, my thoughts and prayers(I usually don't pray either) will be with you.

This year I want some money so I can actually buy all my text books next term. (Is it bad that the class I got the highest mark in I never got the text book for? :shock: )

I also want brightly coloured socks. If not for my money issues this is probably the only thing I really want to see under the tree. Hey, I'm very easy to please.

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 12-22-2007, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebuichan
Quote:
thats cheaper then in germany...here costs a light one 149€ and that would mean 214$.
Wow, that is expensive. But anything over $50-$100 is expensive to me.

Avvy
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-22-2007, 12:17 AM

I don't really have anything big on my list. Only 2 video games and some movies. Not really expecting much this year.

Lilithia
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-22-2007, 01:07 AM

All I want for Christmas is this guy. XD

chrystiana
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-22-2007, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDemonPrincess16
I don't really want a gift for Christmas. I want a miracle. This is why : My best friend Cody Johnson , got in a car reck while driving to higschool. It was already first period and me and my friends were worried because Cody did'nt show up at school. Well all of the sudden Me and my friends who knew Cody , got called down to the office. The pricible told us that Cody was in a terrible car reck. A drunk driver hit Cody. No one at my school knows that I love Cody. Not as a brother but as a boyfirend. I love him. I stood there , shocked and tears in my eye's. I never cry in front of anyone. Never. But it upset me so much. I started crying my eye's out. I was so upset. I ran out of the office and went to the bathroom. I cryed for 2 hours and I was really glad no one came and got me. But then I finally came out for lunch after I dryed it up and you could'nt tell that I had been crying. Everyone looked at me when I walked in the cafeteria. They stared for the longest time and I went to sit with my other friends. One reason I was so upset that Cody got in a car reack was because of the fact is that he was in very bad condition and Cody might not live. I was afraid that I would never get to tell him how I felt about him. I went to the hospital and I watched him sleep forever. I sat there and cryed while I watched and talked to him. Althought he could not hear me. So , finally I went to the church and I prayed for him. I usaually don't pray but I was so worried about Cody. This all happened in the past two days. Now , I am doing nothing but crying and avoiding my firend's.
Omg, I'm so sorry to hear that. I'll keep both of you in my thoughts and prayers. Be strong and stay by his side. He'll need all the strength you can give him. I'll be wishing for the best. I'm sure your love will reach him.