Ende
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 02:50 PM

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!

So, I'm still pretty new here. (my kingdom for pants right? XD) and this is my first event...so I thought. Why not share a little seasons greetings with some quick head sketch slots!
I'll number them and limit them so I don't get utterly overwhelemed so please please forgive me if their full <3 I'll try and be fast but I'm only human (I think...lemie check my ears again... ;D)

So Examples are...nothing fancy at this point sorry <3

Just a simple blue line for now (hey their free right? <3)

slots as follows

First Round Finished <3

Round 2 -

1) Naeru
2) Dystopia
3)
4)
5)

(Just to be fair I'm gona have to take names only when I have slots open *^_^* otherwise I'll guilt myself into a roling to-do list that will eventually burry me XD <3)

Five for now <3 If you like then please just post that you would like a head-sketch of your avatar <3 (Just avatars for now please <3)

- edit of newness-

Another Edit of newness!

I'm assuming its alright since there seem to be other threads with the same idea, but if you would like a simple Colored Headsketch Then the slots are as followes

1) Open
2) Open
3) Open

The intent of these slots is to help my new-kid half neked self to get some of the beautiful Event items from the shop before they double in price to 'regular' cost.
I'm going to feel...kind of evil but since they do take me a while I'll be charging 100g for a colored headshot (cleaner lines I promice too) And they will have shading. if theres a -really- high demand or if I'm having a hard time keepig up I may raise the price to counter balance the work involed (and I will post a warning before doing so)

Again I would like to stick to Avatars for now but may expand this to full charicters in a seperate auction.
If you would like an chance at a slot of semi-randomness or for a full avatar, please check out my signature for a link to the Art Auctions forum where I've set up 'End of the line' to try for the same <3

Livia
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 02:53 PM

Like Like meeeh!

Do as you wish but make mehhhhhhhhhhhhh with a banana? <.<;; If not I'll cry and stay cool 8D

HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND CHRISTMAS TO YOU TO SUGAR SUGAR ;D

Moofin
Deelish snack.

Old 12-22-2007, 02:55 PM

Me please?
^^

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 12-22-2007, 02:55 PM

I would love a freebie! *<3's ende*

I'd like to change my avatar first though. XP I need a different look. I can't decide on what to wear with all these awesome new commons. :D

Nightgaunt
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Nightgaunt Send a message via MSN to Nightgaunt

Old 12-22-2007, 02:56 PM

C_C can I get one or am I too slow?

Livia
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 02:57 PM

- celebrates- I'm gonna get one! YAAYYY *-*

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 12-22-2007, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightgaunt
C_C can I get one or am I too slow?
hehehe. She should be so kind to let you have one! XD

What's up?

I always miss you two around the forums. But I've also been slacking on posting as of late. There's always too much other stuff to do.

Rasengan
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-22-2007, 02:59 PM

May I have one?

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-22-2007, 03:00 PM

*stalks sizzla* i never get to see you anymore.

Livia
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 03:03 PM

Sizzla: Did he do something bad to not deserve one? ;-;

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 12-22-2007, 03:04 PM

Alright, outfit changed. XP

@Lady: HEY WOMAN! I know, I never see anyone anymore -- I'm always hiding in the shadows. XP *ninjas* How're you this morning?

@Livia: Nightgaunt? Oh no! They're siblings. :D XP

Takuto
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Takuto Send a message via MSN to Takuto

Old 12-22-2007, 03:05 PM

Your sketches are very cute! ^_^.
(yay! I got a snowflake.)

Nightgaunt
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-22-2007, 03:06 PM

SIZ! *pounces* XD Hi! How's it going?
I've been around maybe less than I should, though I'm trying to be more talky. It's such an awesome forum I really need to do more than reflexively fish. *laughs*

Liv: XD nah, she's teasing. Ende is my sister. :) Actually it's funny, we both draw but we don't draw for each other as much as we used to when we were little. XD So I'm bugging her now. ;)

demonic X rose
*^_^*

Old 12-22-2007, 03:08 PM

hi i would like a freebie ^^

Livia
Dead Account Holder

Nightgaunt: AAAHHHh that makes sense now xD

Ende
Dead Account Holder

List updated <3

BANANA!!!

Anddd to my PROFOUND embarisment I have to run out and get milk before the storm swings through T_T Will yall forgive me for sketches being slightly slower than intended?

(Back asap!)

Nightgaunt
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-22-2007, 03:12 PM

Holy Kasmook! I'm getting a blizzard! Which means I probably won't get anymore snowflakes for a while. (lol)

Ende made the Banana and split? :wink:

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 12-22-2007, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightgaunt
SIZ! *pounces* XD Hi! How's it going?
I've been around maybe less than I should, though I'm trying to be more talky. It's such an awesome forum I really need to do more than reflexively fish. *laughs*
Oh, it's going, you know! I should probably do some staff stuff right about now, but I've gotta get in the mood to play a character... XP So I figure I'll hang out in the forums for a bit and say hi to everyone. :D it's nice to be able to post normally. I never get the chance anymore!

I love events though. Everyone seems to come together, even if it is just for a few days. :D

hehehe. Fishing makes you good money man! I'm sad I can't fish until 4 pm today. :( It's my major source of income right now, as I've spent almost all the money I saved up to buy commons for the event. XP And there are more things I want to buy before the event is over, so I've gotta post my fingers off.

Livia
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 03:15 PM

Like COOOOOOOOOOL! - drools at the draw- *-*

Nightgaunt: I want your sister! D< Can I keep with her?

Nightgaunt
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-22-2007, 03:18 PM

Oh man is it ever. It's my primary funding right now other than role-playing.
I can tell you guys have been busy though! And the items are so worth it. One of these times maybe I'll even have enough gold for all the stuff I want...but not if I don't keep going after random stuff in the name of expanding my wardrobe. C_C;;;
You look cool though!

I think you're right, it's a great excuse for people to come and do something other than debate random topics like the latest pregnant pop star drama and the like, so everyone really gets into it, which is really really nice.

Liv: *LOL* I think you'd have to ask her about that. She's darn handy with that tablet though isn't she?

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 12-22-2007, 03:19 PM

Your art is very clean ^.^

ladyumbra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-22-2007, 03:19 PM

*waves to sizzla* I'm good working on a fs entry

Livia
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 03:23 PM

Nightgaunt: She is very good!
But like.. Don't you wanna give me her as gift? xD

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 12-22-2007, 03:27 PM

@Night: I'm so tempted to call you your gaia name. XP

The staff has been VERY busy, but let me tell you, things went a LOT smoother in planning this event than in the Halloween event. We're still newbies to events, so Halloween was a bit rough, but this was SMOOTH SAILING, really. It was kind of crazy.

But yeah, the items are gorgeous. I had to sell a bunch of CI's to save up a bunch of money, since I don't get to post as much as I'd like to anymore. I should RP, but again, I barely have time for it on Gaia, let alone RP here. That's kinda sad, you know? But I'll never abandon my Gaia kids as long as the shop owners let me slack when I need to slack. I've never been a big fan of taking pets away for inactivity. Life gets in the way sometimes, you know?

And thanks for the outfit compliment! LOL It's hard to match the borealis set with existing items because the colors are so different, but I think Chibi said she'd make some matching items for them in the future. :D

Yeah, I think the community is all about the events. I like it. Makes me feel like we did something right finally! There's been too much animosity around the forums lately and I hope this helps spread some joyful cheer!

@Lady: What FS entry are you working on? I haven't entered a fs in a LONG TIME. Well, I guess GotP was a contest, not a fs. But that's the only thing I've entered in the past year I think... whoa.

Aisha Woku
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 12-22-2007, 03:31 PM

Aww, you're art is so cute. *^__^*