Amo_Angelus
(・・^...
Send a message via MSN to Amo_Angelus

Old 12-25-2007, 03:31 PM

So do you still believe?
When did you find out?
Funny stories?

I still believe!
When me and my little sister were still children we stayed up really late to wait for santa. Well she fell asleep but I heard something so I snook out of my room and sat on the landing looking through the banisters and saw my dad with the presents eating the cookies and drinking the milk.

Next day came and I thanked my daddy for bringing the presents. Confused he asked me why I was thanking him. Santa had done it. So in a whisper I replied "I know you're Santa. I won't tell though" and kept right on opening my prents.

I'm 20 now and he has MSN. His screen name is Santa. I really truely believed he was Santa and it's stuck to this day.

Krystyne
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-25-2007, 03:36 PM

I never believed in Santa, and my brothers didn't, either. XD My parents considered it ridiculous to tell us that story; while they did write "From Santa" on some of our presents, we always knew who "Santa" and "Mrs. Claus" were, and I think they only wrote Santa on some of the presents because other people helped them buy the presents...

I don't believe in Santa or Father Christmas!

Dearest
Master of Cupcakes

Old 12-25-2007, 03:54 PM

Santa never meant anything to me, I never once believed in him... I don't think my parents wanted me to, and I always found the idea of Santa illogic because if the gifts were all from people I knew, and I saw them get delivered, then why on earth would we need Santa? Why would mum and dad deliver their presents through someone else? That's just stupid, and it takes away the fact that you get presents because someone cares about you, not just because you deserve it...

I never liked the idea of Santa Claus, no...
And even if it was true, I would rather get my gifts from people who love me to let me know that they care than from some strange stranger judging me...

Krystyne
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-25-2007, 03:58 PM

I love your reasons, Dearest. <3 No strange strangers judging us, just heartfelt gifts from those who care. I like that. :3

Alaunt
Cute Things Kill People

Old 12-25-2007, 04:01 PM

I never really believed in Santa. I mean, I never really had any reason to, so I never did. (I believed in the tooth fairy though, but I eventually grew out of it)

Dearest
Master of Cupcakes

Old 12-25-2007, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystyne
I love your reasons, Dearest. <3 No strange strangers judging us, just heartfelt gifts from those who care. I like that. :3
thank you... ^^
Christmas is more cosy that way, and it has a better message to children... A loving one rather than a teaching one...

TKC
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-25-2007, 04:05 PM

Well, I used to believe in Santa, but he killed it for me.
When I was like, 7, I got a watch as one of my presents. And right then and there I knew Santa was fake, because he wouldn't have bought me something I despised.
And I think I told my parents such.

minty_mango
*^_^*

Old 12-25-2007, 04:12 PM

he's real he just does give out presents, because all the boy and girls have been naughty.

EternalHearts
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to EternalHearts Send a message via Yahoo to EternalHearts

Old 12-25-2007, 04:31 PM

I believed in Santa until I was about 7 when my parents told me the truth--in fact, they let me believe for an extra year because I came up with such a good answer as to how he could deliver presents to the entire world in one night.

As I've grown up, I still do believe in a way. Santa is a state of mind, a representation of the joy of giving.

Sirocco
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-27-2007, 06:27 PM

Was this thread created after reading my post in thread about our presents? ^^ Just curious XD

Well, when I was really, really small I really believed in Santa. I was writing letters to him every year! And I got replies, of course.
In those answers my parents were called assistants of Santa x3
Always when I came back from Christmas dinner at ma grandma's house I found presents under Christmas tree (with replies). And before going out to grandma I always looked if there is something under the tree. I'm still curious who puts present here.
Then there was a letter (my mother still has it) which I started like that: 'Dear Santa Chris' (my father's name is Christopher) XD

And I'm still getting cards from Santa Claus sometimes. Like this one I got this year: 'For this who don't believe in me any more'
Ohh, poor Santa. I don't want him to think like that ;<

Okay, stop joking. Like it was wrote on the card, I don't believe in Santa/other persons like that.
I prefer this family idea of Christmas, when you gets presents of your family - people who love you and because of that they give you presents.

Amp
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-27-2007, 06:44 PM

I grew up wondering whether or not to believe in santa, but now I don't believe in him. XD
It seems impossible to travel around the world in one night giving presents to everyone. :s

Rain
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 12-27-2007, 07:27 PM

I wish I still believed in Santa. I remember how fun it was, writing him letters and baking cookies for him. Now I'm on the other side - I'm the one wrapping presents from him and stuff.

.___.;; My sisters still believe, though.