~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 11-12-2014, 04:11 AM

"Right...well, I don't know if Zafina told you, but we've got this dragon egg and it's going to hatch soon. The thing is, we need a place to keep it so that the dragons inside won't get hurt or destroy anything once they do hatch. Do you know a place?" Todd asked, getting right to the point. He was curious about what his uncle was doing, but he managed to put that aside for the moment.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 11-12-2014, 06:24 AM

"Why don't you put it in the Arcanium? The place has been built to survive magic disasters, and is probably the most well kept place in hell. "He said.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 11-18-2014, 04:50 AM

Todd smiled. "Great idea! Thanks, uncle B!" He said. "C'mon, Jasmine, let's go quick so we can make a nest for them."

Andraus

Old 11-18-2014, 07:57 AM

"Todd....hold still. "Zafina stood up, and pushed him against the chalk board, looking at the writing. She then took a piece of Chalk, then wrote a line, using Todd's body as a tracer, and the gibberish made up one word- Amboise, the resting place of Leonardo Da Vinci.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 11-21-2014, 04:34 AM

Todd froze in place. "What? What's going on?" He asked, keeping still as his sister worked. He held the egg close, protecting it. "Seriously, what is this about?"

Andraus

Old 11-21-2014, 06:37 AM

"Oh that's right, you don't know. "Beelzebub said, sitting the egg down on a special pedestal, that held it securely. "You understand that God created humanity and unintentionally, this in turn caused demons to come into existence. However, what we did not understand was 'how' he created us? Theories are in place: God was an alien, that obtained technology capable of creating life, etc. Whether this is true or not doesn't matter. "he said.

"We've finally found an answer."

"Several references make note of an Artifact known as the 'Geneforge'. From what I've been able to piece together, the Geneforge was used to create artifacts, powers, and even beings of unknown potential. However, this artifact has long since been lost after the creation of humanity. "he said. "If what Zafina thinks is true, it's lying in Amboise."He said.

"-and I'm going to find it. "she said, putting on a mail of Silver chain.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 11-25-2014, 04:28 AM

Todd's jaw dropped. "So, you believe you have found the device that God used to create humans and demons, and you want to go and find it." He clarified. "And, now I'm just gonna take a wild guess here, you plan to bring it back here and use it." He guessed.

Andraus

Old 11-25-2014, 04:32 AM

"I am going to rebuild the world as it should be: whole, singular. I can finally end conflict. "she said. Obviously she believed that, by using the Geneforge, she could end conflict as a whole.