Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 08-03-2014, 06:22 PM

Let me tell you how it happened, how everything we loved, everything we knew.......came to an end. It was stupid, but a scientific marvel. We've forever tried to extend our own life-span, and with Science advancing, our answer would come, but at a cost....We managed to recreate life, from death. Transmitting a Virus into a monkey, and then it bit a Doctor. Though It should have killed him, he survived! We had him placed in observation, to examine this rare phenomenon.

However, what we thought was Humanity's next step, turned into our worst nightmare.

The Doctor died in the room. Several minutes later, we went to retrieve to body, and burn it. However, The Doctor stood up. We were shocked, and for a second, pleased with this. However, this pleasure soon turned to Horror. THe Doctor rushed the two scientists in the room, and killed them. We had security deal with the first one, but the two he killed rose back from the dead, and attacked others. In a Matter of Minutes, the whole facility was converted to flesh eating, unstoppable monsters.....

But this was the least of our worries.

They didn't stay confined. They spread out into the streets....Militaries tried to stop them, and failed.....now, you can't go two feet without walking into some corpse-munching, feral freak. Blows to the head seem to be the only way to put them down for good.....but how can you kill something....that's already dead?

My Profile

Name: Joseph Vazquez
Age: 18 (In real life, I will be in a couple of weeks :D)
Apparel: A White T-shirt, a Leather Jacket, Cargo Shorts, White Socks, and Steel-Toed Shoes.
Gear: Gas-Mask, A Screw Driver, a Nail file, and My Notebook.
Appearance: 6'2 feet tall, 235 pounds, Short-cut Bronze hair, blue eyes, and Pale Complexion.
My Story: I Knew this would happen....I knew it, and No-one believed me. Black Helicopters in the Sky, random attacks in Hospitals, I mean, come on people! I couldn't stay. I had my small stash of stuff (Food, Water, Some Medicine, my mask, and my Dad's leather Jacket), and I stole the first car I could. I don't know what happened to my family, and I don't want to know.

I left for Springfield. I thought it'd be better here, that the military would still be here. It's just as dead as any other place. However, it's obvious that the Military was here, and pickings are good. I'm going to stick around as long as I can, then move on. Besides.....I have people I need to look for. God, if you are up there, they better make it here.

Setting: Springfield, Illinois, Day 24 of the Zombie Apocalypse

Joseph Carefully pushed open the door into Saint John's Hospital. He didn't see anything in the immediate area, but come on, this was a hospital! there was bound to be a few dozen walking dead around. Sure enough, as He peaked over the counter, he saw a Sleeper. It may look dead, but it was still twitching. Stepping onto the Counter, he jumped down, crushing it's skull. He looked over the body, to find anything useful. It was a fresh Corpse, obviously not dead too long ago. He found a Wallet (what good that it was) and pocketed the Cash. He didn't know if Money had any real value anymore, but he wasn't about to take a Chance.

Looking behind him, and hearing the Usual shuffling of the Dead, He picked up an Employee map, and looked for a Storage room. Finding it on an Upper-floor, he walked to the Stairs, keeping an Eye on his Corners. There were Walker's in the Rooms, but they were not paying any attention to him.....yet. He wasn't about to take a chance though, and made sure he silently closed the doors he saw them in. Heading up the Stairs, he saw the two halves of a Security guard, the lower half making his way towards him, growling and hissing. Joseph pushed his foot on the Guards head, and Smashed it.

He then lifted the Torso up, and took off the Security vest on him. He then reached over to the Lower torso, and took off the Knee-pads. Putting them on him, he saw that the Guard still had his Gun on him. He picked it up, and Checked the Clip. 'Empty.......dammit.'he thought, and put it in his pocket. It was a Browning 1911-22, so ammo shouldn't be hard to find.

Last edited by Andraus; 08-03-2014 at 08:21 PM..

Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....d...

Old 08-05-2014, 08:03 PM

Name:
Gothika Moore
Apparel:
Comfortable stretching white jeans, black running shoes with a white shirt and black lacy on it. A pair of long white fingerless gloves.
Gear:
An mp3, A large metal pipe in the shape of a cane, a butcher knife, mini crowbar and backpack.
Appearance:

5'4.5 - 5'5, pear shaped and chubby.
My Story:

I was home alone when this crap started happening, My family had gone out and I wasn't really feeling well to go with them, so I stayed home and slept. Once I was feeling a little better, that is when I heard the commotion outside. I only wanted as there were zombies left and right, coming out of almost no where and eat some people. Mentally, a sweat drop down the side of my head as I stared getting some things together. I even when as far as leaving a note for my family to read if they even did make it back home. I tried to call them, but the lines were down, guessing it was from all of the other people calling their families or something like that. Once I had gathered the items I needed like paper, pencils, food, water and money...I left. I started looking a way to get out of town, making Springfield since Joesph decided to pick that place of all places. A couldn't find a car to take so I got the next best thing, a motorcycle, even though I had no damn clue how to use those things.

So it's been a few days, I had made it to Springfield and I decided to look for some medicine and stuff, so a hospital would be a great place to look...I think. I don't know how long it's been all I know is that it's Monday....I think. Oh well, onward we towards something worth while in this boredom of an existence.

--------------------------------------

Gothika pulled up to the hospital after she spent hours looking for it. She had been in Springfield for awhile and her clothes were somewhat clean to the best of her ability. She had been using anything that had water to clean up her body and her clothes of the smell of zombies she had killed. A faint sigh escaped her lips as she turned off the motorcycle and parked it in a way so she could just jump on and leave quickly. As she entered the hospital, she looked around to see the entire place as in shambles. Gothika knew it was the Zombie mayhem, but the least you could've done was attempt and make the hospital less gloomy. 'Lovely, a dream come true for about most of the people on this planet who wanted a Zombie Apocalypse...' She thought to herself as a faint sigh escaped her lips again. She had finally stopped the recently dead carcass of a zombie just laying on the corner. The young girl rolled her eyes lightly and started walking down the hall slowly.

Gothika started whistling, the large cane pipe resting on her shoulder. She continued walking, she heard the sound some thing being crashed, she arched a brow and started walking towards the sound and saw someone kneeling over a body. "You know, taking from the dead is bad." She stated, you could hear the bordom in her voice as well as see it in her eyes. Gothika slowly walked closer towards the man and dead body.

Nola
Forever Depressed, Forever Stres...

Old 08-05-2014, 08:29 PM

Name: Violet Grizwald (cause I feel like it)

Appearance: Long Purple hair with a black streak, Tan complexion, Purple Eyes, 5'9'' (This but with purple eyes)

Gear: A composite bow with explosive tips, dual pistols, and two daggers.

My Story: My family didn't believe it when rumors of a "zombie apocalypse" spread everywhere. They regretted it. I left to get some supplies and came back to find them dead and the undead were everywhere. I was able to kill all of them but my family didn't survive. I decided to leave and see if I could find any survivors. I went form place to place, killing the undead if they crossed my path and getting supplies when I could. I worry if anyone is even alive. I have not met another human being yet. Maybe Springfield will prove to be different? Who knows.

---------------------------------------

Violet sighed as she pulled up to the hospital in her Jeep. She needed supplies and she felt like killing some undead. A hospital was the perfect combination for both. She put her bow around her back as well as her quiver full of arrows. She strapped her knives and pistols around her waist and closed her door. She noticed that there was a motorcycle near bye and wondered if it was someone's or if it had been there for a while. She walked up to it and felt it. It was still hot. A flicker of hope entered her body. Someone was here. Someone was alive.

She looked around the entrance of the hospital after she entered the door. It was quiet but she could hear the noise of undead throughout. It wasn't a surprise. A hospital was like a breading ground for them. She went over to the secretary desk to find a dead one. His head had been crushed which meant that he had been killed by someone. She looked at a map and saw the supply room. That would be the logical place. She made her way upstairs to hear someone talk. She looked around the corner and saw a girl with black hair and a guy with bronze hair. "Hello?" she said, not wanting to freak them out. She had had her fair share of trigger happy people.

Andraus

Old 08-05-2014, 11:11 PM

Joseph jumped up, Holding up the pistol. Even though it was empty, he knew they didn't know that. "Hold it! I don't want to shoot but....but....."Joseph lowered the pistol when he saw the two, and pulled the mask off of his face. "Violet......Gothika?! Holy Shit, you made it!" He said, and was about to run down and hug them, when he heard the scream of an Infected. It was obviously a Butcher (Zombie that lost both hands, and used the sharp broken bones as a killing tool). "We need to hurry! "He said, and ran up, looking around for a room. He saw the Storage Room at the Far end of the hall, and began to race towards it.

Nola

Old 08-09-2014, 02:27 AM

Violet couldn't believe that she had found them. She was hoping she would find people but she found her friends which made her happy. She was bout to brace herself for a hug from Joseph when the moaning was heard. "What a lovely way for a reunion to go," she said to herself. She turned towards the storage room and began running towards it as well. As she was looking, she turned to Joseph. "So, how have you been?" she asked. She knew it wasn't the situation for casual talk but she frankly didn't give a crap. She hadn't seen the two in forever.

Shikabane Hime

Old 08-13-2014, 06:05 AM

Gothika was actually very surprised that she had found both Joseph and Violet. She didn't expect to find them so quickly, with a faint chuckle escaped her lips. She looked at the both as she crossed her arms lightly, looking at the two being in front of her. It wasn't until she heard a loud shriek. Gothika jumped lightly and held the pipe over her shoulder. She growled sharply and watched as Joseph and Violet run. Gothika let out a sigh, she had no choice but to follow them. Once they were in the storage room, she remained silent watching as Violet attempted to ask how they were. 'Bad time.' She thought to herself and smield lightly, chuckling a bit.

Andraus

Old 08-13-2014, 04:11 PM

Joseph was panting, then grew silent. He waited until the butcher passed them. He then grabbed both violet and gothy, and kissed both of them on the mouth. "You don't know how happy I am to see you guys..."he said, the let them go. "It's gone, but it'll be back soon enough. "He said, and started looking around. He used his nail file and screwdriver to bust the mechanism on the lock to the gun shelf. Most of the guns were gone, but there was Model 870 riot shotgun, and two big boxes of ammo, both 20 gauge shotgun shells, and .22 rounds. Joseph took some .22 rounds, and a spared clip. "Pack this stuff up, along with whatever food and medicine you find, then we make a break for the exit. I gotta plan, but it's risky as hell."

Nola

Old 08-15-2014, 01:05 AM

Violet grew angry when the kissed them both on the lips but she let it go. She grabbed some bags and began putting things in them. "I trust that your plan won't get us killed? I didn't come all this way to find you both and then die afterwards," she said. She didn't feel like dying today. She just hoped that he knew what he was doing, since he was better at planning then them.

Shikabane Hime

Old 08-21-2014, 07:09 AM

Gothika just watched and stared at the two. She though to herself for a moment, once they get put, they will talk. However, her eyes widened once she felt Joseph's lips on hers. Giving Joseph a blank stare before she lifted her foot and kicked Joseph in the leg, "Oh I can make a guess." She stated growling. Of course, she would have done worse but they had to get out first. Gothika wiped her lips, making a face as she heard that he had an idea. She then shifted her eyes over towards Violet saying that she trusts the plan wouldn't get them killed. Gothika let out a soft bit of laughter, "Joseph, you as well as we know that your plan, always fuck up in some way." She said shaking her head lightly, grinning to herself. "As long as we make it to the front, I'm in." Gothika said as she spon the pipe in her hand lightly.

Andraus

Old 08-22-2014, 12:15 AM

"Bite me Gothika. You know, as well as I do, that I warned you this would happen, and you all thought I was paranoid. What a big fucking surprise. "he said, looking at her. He then picked up the Shotgun, and shoved it into her hands. "I hope you atleast remember what I told you about firing a Gun. "he said, then walked up to a Fire-alarm. "When I pull this, all the Undead will rush towards the alarms, leaving whole sections of the building free of dead. It will also draw Those corpses from nearby areas, making scavenging easier for awhile. "He said, putting his hand on the alarm. "Beach yourselves by the door, because when I pull this, Those corpses will come. They're stupid, but they'll jump at a meal if they see it. Also, We're on the Second floor, but there is a run-down Freighter Truck outside, which we can jump on. If we get split up, meet at the Lincoln museum. "he said.

Nola

Old 08-30-2014, 10:12 PM

Violet listened and sighed. "Yes yes, you saw it coming. No one cares Joseph. Now isn't the time to rub it in people's faces and gloat," she said. She put the supplies in a bag and slung it over her back where it rested beside her quiver of arrows. She then stood by the door and waited for Joseph to pull the alarm. He made it seem like it was a definite that they would be split up. Knowing his dumb self, he would probably try going for causing a distraction for them to get out. He always tried playing the hero. She waited for his command.

Shikabane Hime

Old 09-18-2014, 08:33 PM

Gothika sighed lightly and looked at the gun she was given. She arched a brow and took it, looking it over as if she knew what she was doing. Not really. "Yes, a guy afraid of his own shadow predicted the second most boring thing in human history." She stated with a grin on her face. "I believe I remember. However, since I am more accustomed to the city, I will be using a somewhat more upfront approach." Gothika said pulling out a crowbar as well as getting the supplies she needed then stood next to Violet, hearing that they might split up. ""Lovely, well Violet, if we do get split up, and knowing Joseph we will. I will see you on the flipside. She said with a grin on her face and a her hand on her forehead like a soldier and a goofy look on her face. 'As long as I can make it to the front, then I'm good.' She thought to herself, making sure that she had her motorcycle key ready.

Andraus

Old 09-19-2014, 02:16 AM

Joseph sighed. "You guys are the worst......I love you both. "he said, grinning. He then pulled the Alarm. Zombies were all running, or wobbling, to the corners, staring up at the alarm. The Butcher was outside their door, growling and hissing at them. "Ah, fuck this. For mankind!"He ran forward, and knocked down the door, trapping the butcher under it. He then began running to the spot where the Truck was, so he could jump out the window.

Andraus

Old 11-21-2014, 07:00 PM

(Nola: Shikabane Hime: )

Nola

Old 12-13-2014, 02:14 AM

Violet nodded and loaded her bow. Despite that guns, she still preferred her bow. She was fastest with it and she could make it more useful than normal people could. When he knocked down the door, she followed him out, jumping over the trapped butcher. She had made it this far so she wasn't about to give up now. She continued running, her bow at the ready in case any of the zombies saw them. She hoped that they were going in the right direction. She knew Joseph had predicted this stuff but this was more than just a video game: this was real life and she hoped that he....that they....were prepared for all of this.

Shikabane Hime

Old 02-16-2015, 09:46 PM

Gothika chuckled a bit, getting her pipe ready as she stomped it into the ground. Once the door was down, she made a break for it, jumping over the downed butcher as she continued down the hallway. Her backpack bouncing behind her. She followed the two in front of her until she stopped for a moment. "I will meet you at the truck, I have to go and get something." Gothika called out as she started running towards the front door, holding her pipe tightly in her hands with the gun strapped to her side. She jumped over any debris that was near her and vanished around the corner.

Andraus

Old 02-18-2015, 12:18 AM

Joseph ran over to the side of the truck, and pulled out his screw-driver and nail-file. He started picking the lock on it, before opening the door. Jamming the screw-driver in the key slot, he pushed forward, praying to god that the engine would start. Sure enough, as luck would have it. It started off without a hitch. He yelled for both Gothika and Violet. "YOU TWO!!! WE NEED TO GO!!! RIGHT NOW!!! "he yelled.