blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 02-23-2015, 01:25 AM

This is a private rp between blueblackrose and Nola. You are welcome to read, but please do not post.

Supernatural/Paranormal rp that is kind of mix of Are You Afraid of the Dark, Ghost Hunt, Psychic Detective Yakumo, ghost hunting, telling scary stories and the supernatural/paranormal in general.

My Characters

Brook (on the left) - Sophomore
Alexia aka Lexi - Freshman
Marquise aka Quise - Junior

Nola:

Last edited by blueblackrose; 02-28-2015 at 04:33 AM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 02-28-2015, 04:24 AM

The warm late summer breeze was pleasant after the recent storms that had passed earlier in the week. Hopefully it was also a sign that the start of the new school year would be a good one. Today was the last days everyone had to finish getting settled in before classes started. Like others who had already been to Ashwood College Brook and Marquise planned to meet up with some old friends and maybe meet some new ones along the way. In just a few short days the freshman will be looking at the clubs and deciding which to join, if any.

Marquise
Marquise sorted through some new equipment he had acquired over the summer to test out. He always liked to be prepared for whatever they may encounter on one of their investigations. He was already in the small classroom located within Loren Hall, one of the oldest buildings on campus. Carefully the young man placed the EMF detector, 360 digital recorder, REM Pod, and full spectrum camcorder onto the table. The new toys would hopefully get a good reaction from the others in the Witching Hour Society. While he waited for the others to arrive he decided to take a nap on the couch on the far side of the room. This was something that was normal for him as he tended to spend more time here than any place else. Often the others would tease him and refer to him as being like a cat.

Brook
Just a few short hours ago Brook had finished unpacking her things. She was glad that the new school year was starting. While she waited on her twin she surfed the web on her tablet looking for any new paranormal occurrences. The young woman had a good feeling about this year. It was going to be great to get the club started back up. “Hurry up sis we’re going to be late,” Brook called as she tapped on a promising link. A grin spread across her pale lips as she skimmed over the story. This one just might be worth checking out and better yet it’s right here on campus.

Alexia
Alexia was so happy to find out that the roommate that she was supposed to have ended up deciding to attend another school instead. She was going to have the whole dorm room to herself for at least first semester. Looking at the clock she groaned. It was already late in the evening. She had just finished getting things unpacked and her stomach was protesting due to the lack of food she had eaten the past few days. Since she hadn’t been to the store yet there was nothing left within her room to eat. So the teen had no choice, but to go to the Tiger’s Den to get dinner. Really she hadn’t planned on leaving her room until tomorrow to go to classes. With a sigh the pink haired girl grabbed her keys and college id to go in search of food.

Nola
Forever Depressed, Forever Stres...

Old 03-06-2015, 02:49 AM

My Characters:

Lillian, or Lilly(right)- Sophmore
Ember, or Em- Freshman
Lucas, or Luke- Junior

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lillian

Lillian smiled. She was glad that they had finished unpacking and she was excited that they would be able to go see their friends. She was especially glad that Ember would be joining them this year. She made sure her clothes and hair looks fine then went to stand by her sister as she finished web surfing. "I'm ready," she said with a small smile. She couldn't wait to go see their friends. She hadn't seen them all summer. She wondered what their first case would be. "Did you find an interesting story, Brook?" she asked. She knew Brook was good at finding interesting stories for them to follow.

Ember

Ember put her hand on the headboard of her bed as she reached up to put her last book on the shelf. She smiled as so observed her work. She had finally finished unpacking all of her stuff in her dorm. She didn't know who her dorm mate was going to be since she hadn't been in there when Ember arrived. She put her empty bag in her closet and shut the door. She had only been at the college for a handful of hours but she already loved it. She could tail that this would be a fun year, even if it was her first. "I think I'll go for a walk" she said to herself. She put chain that she had put her dorm key on in her pocket and left her dorm. When she got outside, she loved the breeze that greeted her. She put her hands in her coat and began walking around the campus.

Luke

Lucas opened the doors to the classroom and took a deep breath. He was so happy to be back. He had been looking for cases all summer just to be prepared for the return to the club, and to classes, of course. He couldn't wait till everyone else arrived. He had missed everyone over the summer. He noticed Marquise napping on a couch and quietly laughed. He always was falling asleep in her. Lucas quietly walked over to him then poked his stomach. "Wake up sleepy head. How was your summer, Quise?" he asked loudly. He was trying to wake him up and if he didn't succeed, there was always other methods.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 03-22-2015, 03:36 AM

It hadn’t taken long for Marquise to fall asleep on the couch. The young man slept soundly until his stomach was poked by Luke. This only caused him to groan and swat his hand at whatever had poked him. He then proceeded to roll over and curl into a ball. The respond that the other junior received from the still sleeping Quise was mumbled. “But….yeah… was decent. Kind…b..oring. New…toys..table.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brook was still reading over the story on the site when her sister entered the room. “About time,” she teased. Clicking the print button she turned to Lillian with a smile. “You’ll just have to wait to find out.” With a wink the young woman closed the browser and grabbed the pages that had printed out. She knew that her sister would be curious and tried to find out before they met with their friends.

The papers were neatly placed inside of her messenger bag along with a notebook. Rising from her seat she slung the bag across her body before linking her arm through her sister's. “Shall we get going?” Brook was more than ready to go met with their friends. They would all have a lot to catch up on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girl found herself wandering around the campus enjoying the weather instead of heading to the Tiger’s Den like she had originally planned to do. Alexia’s stomach growled audibly again to remind her that she it was time to eat. Letting out a sigh she turned to head back to Mitchell Hall where the Tiger’s Den, student mail boxes, dining hall and student lounge were located. A smile formed on her lips as one of her favorite songs started to play on her mp3 player. She turned the volume. If she hadn’t gotten distracted she might have noticed the other girl (Ember) when she made the turn onto the sidewalk that lead to her destination.

Nola

Old 04-19-2015, 06:08 PM

I am sorry for how long it took me to respond. I feel really bad. ;~;

Luke couldn't help but laugh at Quise's response He was always sleeping for some reason. "If you keep sleeping so much, you're gonna sleep your life away Marquise," he responded, shaking his head a bit. He would never be able to sleep that much. He was too hyper. He walked over to the table and began examining the new toys, looking each of them over and observing them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lillian pouted when Brook wouldn't show her. "Sis, you're so mean. You know I'm not patient when it comes to this stuff," she complained playfully. She didn't really mind having to wait, but she liked messing with her sister. She linked hands when her sister did and smiled. "Let's go sister!" she said, excitement obvious in her voice. She was ready to go see their friends again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ember hadn't counted on running into anybody. As it was, she literally ran into someone on the sidewalk. She headbutted the girl, not realizing she was there. She backed up a bit and rubbed her head. "Ow. That was unexpected." she said to herself. She looked up to see who she had headbutted but didn't recognize the girl. She technically wouldn't recognize anyone here since it was her first year but that wasn't the point. "I'm sorry I headbutted you. I wasn't paying attention," she said softly. She felt bad for it headbutting the girl.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-29-2015, 03:29 AM

(No worries Nola. Life has been pretty busy and hectic for me so I haven’t really had a lot of time to rp. Also I don’t mind waiting for replies and stuff. I can been rather patient.)

The young man on the couch curled a bit before swatting at the air as if to dismiss Luke’s silly idea. “That won’t ever happen," Quise yawned. He had yet to open his eyes, but it seemed he was finally awake. While his friend looked over the new toys that he had gotten for the group to use Quise moved to sit up, rubbing his eyes. “How was your vacation?”

With a stretch the young man rose to his feet and walked over to the table. Standing by Luke he picked up the digital recorder. With a Cheshire cat like grin he backed away. “Wanna play a trick on the others?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brook smiled at Lillian. “I know I am. Heh, that is why I am making you wait.” She stuck her tongue out at her sister as they teased each other. “Lets.” They exited with arms linked. Brook gave a laugh as the image of them finding Quise curled up on the couch like a cat popped into her head. “You know the cat is probably already there waiting for us to show up.” It won’t take them too long to get to the club room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexia hadn’t planned on running into anyone either. When the two girls collided they butted heads. The mp3 player that had been in her hand went flying, her earbuds popping out. “Oww.” The young woman rubbed her forehead, not sure if it or her ears hurt worse. She looked at the other girl, who she didn’t recognize. Well not that she would recognize anyone other than the few people she had met during orientation. “I’m sorry as well. I wasn’t paying attention either.” After a moment she frowned, realizing her mp3 player was missing.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 04-29-2015 at 03:31 AM..

Nola

Old 05-04-2015, 02:49 AM

"My vacation was pretty good. I got to go to the beach with my family, but I tried to spend as much time away from them as I could. You know how they are," he said with a sigh. When he heard Marquise speak about scaring their friends, he smirked. Luke put down the device that he had been fiddling with and turned to him. "What did you have in mind?" he replied with a playful smile. He was always up for scaring the others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lilly let out a sigh of frustration. She hated it when her sister did that when she knew she was impatient. She still loved her sister though. She was joking, after all. She smiled back and followed her as they walked. It was so nice to be on the campus after vacation. When her sister spoke of Marquise, she couldn't help but giggle. "You're probably right. He is always sleeping. He might as well be part cat" she said with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ember smiled. She was glad that the girl wasn't mad at her. She would hated to upset her. She wanted to try making friends here after all. "My name is Ember. What's yours?" she asked softly. She noticed the girl seemed to be looking for something and realized that she had been carrying a mp3 on her before the collision. She looked around and found it at her feet. "Is this what you are looking for?" she asked, offering it to her. She hoped it had been what she was wanting.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-22-2015, 12:00 AM

“Sounds like you had fun. Yeah, I know.” Remembers the last time he met Luke’s family. It was actually quite entertaining, but he did feel a little bad for his friend when they embarrassed him in front of everyone. Quise wondered what it would be like to have a family like that. He had no family to speak of, well other than that old man who had found him when he was a boy by the lifeless body of his mother. She had protected him from whatever it was that attacked him at least that is what the man believed happened. Ever since he was young he had been able to see spirits. Some would even attack him when they realized this. After that off duty police officer had found him he didn’t talk about the event.

He was brought back from his thoughts when Luke answered his question. His grin widened. “We use the 360 recorder to record ‘disembodied’ voices and set up one of the REM pod near the middle of the room. We can rig up something that will cause it to go off every so often.” He chuckled as he continued to explain his plan. “Also we will have to turn off the breaker to this room so that it’s pitch black when they arrive…or we could cause the lights to flicker a few times after they arrive then have them black out.” The young man was pleased with the plan he had come up with. When he was finished he looked at his friend. “What do you think?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She laughed with her sister. “He really should.” Brooke unlinked her arm from Lilly’s and skipped ahead of her. “I have the feel that this year is going to be a great year. Maybe we will even get some solid evidence for once.” The young woman was beaming, unable to contain her excitement of being back a school and doing club activities any longer. Spinning around she started walking backwards so she could face her sister while they walked and talked. Their discussion skipping around from being back at school, ghost hunting, ghost stories and if they thought any new members would join their group.

The building they were heading to was just up ahead. They were almost there. Brook resisted the urge to walk faster or run. “Hmmm….I wonder if we should maybe keep them waiting a bit longer. Hehe, make them think we didn’t come back this year.” Brook grinned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her frown disappeared as the girl introduced herself. “I am Alexia.” Her eyes still scanned the vicinity for her mp3 player. A look for relief washed over Alexia’s features as Ember handed her what she was looking for. “Yes, thank you. Don’t want to lose that.” Her music was something that she could not live without. She took the mp3 player from the other girl and inspected it to make sure it had not been damaged. Thankfully it hadn’t due to the protective case that was on it. Looking at Ember Alexia gave her a smile.

“So…umm...do you know where the Tiger’s Den is? I don’t remember since it’s been a while since orientation.” Her cheeks had a light pinkish hue to them, normally remembering such things was easy for her, but for some reason she couldn’t recall if the Tiger’s Den was located in Jasper Hall or Loren Hall. It was a little embarrassing to be asking this after they had just slammed into each other because they weren’t watching where they were walking.