Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 08-29-2015, 02:26 AM

(i suck at coming up with intro's x.x)

so i'll put up a profile instead! xD

Shane

Bio: Shane was a witness of the world becoming a barren wasteland with mutated creatures due to the radiation spiraling out of control . He had a front row seat in fact, when it first happened. Crap like this didn't just happen though... It had been a process that occurred slowly over the years. His parents were killed in the process, when his home was raided by a few of said mutated creatures. He was lucky to have gotten away when he did. His appearance now is because of him having to live off of the land and not really knowing where to find "clean" irradiated food. He doesn't have any special powers or anything, but he does wander around wearing a black hoodie with the hood pulled up so he doesn't get attacked by city-folk.
Perso: keeps to himself, doesn't talk much, protective, leans more on the serious side, easily offended.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 08-29-2015, 04:16 AM

Name: Andy S. Pimms
Bio: Born in a Military family, Andy spent his life hoping to serve in the corps. At the age of 18, he enlisted in the 2nd Infantry division, rising through the ranks until he reached Sargent. He was on Leave in his home-town when the bombs fell. He didn't know who shot first, or why. All he figured was that he had to get his family, and his friends out of harms way.

That didn't work as planned.

One by one, in the coming days, they succumbed to either the harshness of this new world, or the toxins in the air around them. Andy and His sister are the last two members of their family left, quite possibly in the world. That has made him extremely protective of his sister, and wary of strangers. He has been known as Short-tempered, and quick trigger, but that was not always so.

Extra: Though he didn't see much action, he went through the same training gauntlet most of the military went through, including administering First-Aid, as well as valuable survival skills. He benefits from both those, as well as the physical and mental training.

Name: Alicia I. Pimms
Bio: Alicia grew up in a similar upbringing as her elder brother, but unlike him, felt that the family was run like a military prison. She was considered the black-sheep, never following the status quo, always doing things her way, and generally just causing trouble. When the bombs fell, she stuck with her family simply out of necessity, as her brother is the only one who she ever had any love for. Now in the world gone mad, He's all she's got left.

Despite the fact that she had the same upbringing as her brother, she focused more on her talking skills, and infiltrating then anything related to fighting. Rather than break the glass, she'd pick the lock. Instead of yelling and spitting in someones face, she'd talk it out. Though their personalities clash, they have learned their skills have suited them best if they work together.
Extra: She preferred playing paint-ball with her friends, rather then signing on with the military, but she has gained some enhanced perception due to it, making her a capable hunter, and able to detect traps a bit easier

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 08-29-2015, 04:25 AM

(do you mind starting this thing? i'd hate to give a crappy 1st post x.x)

Andraus

Old 08-29-2015, 05:00 AM

A group of raiders were hauling away a woman, laughing at their perspective conquests. They were discussing which one would take the first 'Ride' of their prize, after hauling her to a small store. It had a small cache of stolen goods from the raiders who, in their boastful triumph, forgot to lock the nearby door. The woman was just staring at them with a bored look on her face, twiddling her thumbs as they talked about things non-linear to the current moment.

"Long way from home, pretty girl. Don't worry, we'll take real good care of you." The leader, Jackson, said to her.

"You sniveling piles of human refuse won't get to do anything."The woman responded, with a cocky grin on her face.

"Oh yeah?"Jackson would stand up and walk to the girl. He would lift her up by her face, his breath thick with alcohol. "Who the fuck is gonna care about some chick in the middle of god-knows nowhere?"He asked rhetorically.

"That question has a simple answer: Her brother."A voice would say. As the 3 other raiders would jump up, they would be quickly gunned down by a man, holding a H&K UMP. He had quickly shot down the men there, before pointing his gun towards the Raider Leader. "Oh, and also, don't think she's so helpless."he would say, a smile playing on his lips.

Jackson would find himself being strangled by the woman behind, as she placed both her hands on his temples. With a quick thrust, she snapped his neck, dropping him to the floor. "Well now.....that was something...."She said, looking towards the bodies, as to make sure they were not moving. "Mind getting these bindings off, Andy?"

"Heh, sure thing Alicia. "He said, as he went over towards one of the boarded up windows. Taking a shard of the remaining class, he walked over towards his sister, and cut the bindings to pieces. He then pat her down, checking her. "They didn't hurt you, did they?"He asked, obviously concerned. "That was a risky plan, could've gotten you hurt....or worse."Andy said, straightening her jacket.

"Brother, I'm fine, seriously I am fine- stop it." Alicia would say, and she moved his hands away. She would then check out the raiders gear and cache. "Some food, and drugs over here. Not alot of weapons, but we'll probably get more than enough bullets off the dead pricks to last us awhile. "She said. "I'll go lock up the doors, you check the other rooms."

"Yes Ma'am."Andy would say, walking upstairs, and checking each of the rooms. This was a standard routine between him and his sister: She made sure everything was safe on the ground floor, and he checked up. That way, they'd not draw a lot of attention, and would be safer. As Andy went through the rooms, he looked out the window. "Been months since we've seen a friendly face.....I wonder if anyone is still out there?"he asked himself.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-31-2015, 01:34 AM

"Shaaannee~" A small ghoul-looking girl called to the male wearing a black hoddie with the hood pulled up over his face. The male groaned and glanced back at the girl, his opened eye semi-glaring at her. "I told you to stop following me! I'm not your older brother." He barked, tired from not getting an ounce of sleep and going off of not eating for at least two days. The girl paused and stared at him with awe. "You've never yelled at me like that before..." She said in a quiet voice.

Shane sighed and lowered his head. "I'm sorry. I'm just exhausted..and starving..." He replied in a low voice. The girl smiled and ran over to him, gently taking a hold of his hand. "It's okay! We'll find shelter and go hunting so you're not all cranky~" She chirped, grinning. Shane only sighed again and continued walking. Why had he agreed to help her find her brother? He was probably dead by now anyway.. The ghoul girl followed him cheerfully. Despite his appearance, he always kept a 9ml pistol in the pocket of his pants, and had different types of bullets for it. Lots of bullets.

After walking for a few hours, and unable to find anything to use as a shelter or food, the male collapsed and the girl panicked. "Uh oh..." She muttered under her breath when the heard the howl of wolves that weren't very far off, and it sounded like they were moving in their direction. The girl went over to Shane and started shaking him. "Shane~ you gotta wake up! The wolves are coming..do you wanna become their dinner?" She called as she continued to shake the unconscious male. How was she going to find her brother if they were dead?!

She soon stopped and ran off to see if she could find any help for her "friend", and fast!

(hope this is okay ^^')

Andraus

Old 09-02-2015, 09:47 PM

(sorry it took so long)

Andy was still in the window, watching the sun starting to set over the dunes of the old city. It was then he saw two figures, one that looked human, and the other that looked like a Zombie out of those old horror flicks. Normally, The ones you saw were in the old buildings and tunnels, and were always a 'shot on sight' situation. However, this one acted with intellect, and purpose. Andy still held the two in the his weapons sights.

It wasn't until the man collapsed that Andy ran downstairs, and looked towards Alicia. "Sis, there are two people outside: One of them just collapsed, we gotta help him."He said.

"What?! brother, be sensible. We don't even know who these people are, they could be dangerous. "Alicia said, as she pushed the last of the raiders bodies in the trash bin outside.

"It may not be the smart thing, trust me I am the first not to trust strangers, but it is the right thing. "Andy said, looking towards her

"Oh for the love of.....fine!"Alicia said, grabbing some food, water, and a first-aid kit.

Andy would run outside, with Alicia at his heels. He approached the little ghoul-girl, weapon raised. "Little girl! Stay with me, I'm with the Military. "He said, knowing that even kids these days knew about the armed forces. "We'll help your friend, don't worry about that. "he said, checking around, as to make sure no-one was approaching.

Alicia would approach Shane's body, kneeling down beside it, and checking it for wounds. After finding no signs of bleeding in any area, she would dip water on a cool rag, and place it on his head. "Come on, mister, you can't leave this little girl alone...."she said to herself. "He's out cold, but he's still alive. We need to get him out of here."

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 09-02-2015, 10:11 PM

(that's alright! ^-^)

The unnamed ghoul girl paused when she saw the man approach her with his weapon held up. Normally that meant she was going to be shot at, and with Shane out cold she didn't know what to do. When the man told her to stay with him, and informed that he was with the military, she became confused. Was this man going to take her to a facility? She blinked a few times and a smile formed when she heard him say "they" would help her friend. "Oh thank you mister!" She chirped.

The girl figured that this man had a friend or someone who was accompanying him.

Shane groaned a little when cold rag was placed on his head, but that was all he did. He could hear the faint voice of a woman, but he was too out of it to respond.

(kind of short x.x)

Andraus

Old 09-02-2015, 10:25 PM

Alicia would look around, hearing the sounds of paws coming closer. 'Direwolves.....shit...'she thought to herself, before looking towards her brother. "We can't stay, we need to go!" She said.

"On it. "Andy would run over towards the unconcious male, and pick him up, hoisting him over his shoulders." Come on you, you ain't dying today. "He said, moving back towards the hide out.

Alicia would walk over towards the girl, and pick her up. "Come on you, we won't leave you behind. "she said, running behind her brother

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 09-04-2015, 12:11 AM

Shane grunted when he was hoisted over the man's shoulder, and coughed a little. "No way I'm dying yet..." He muttered in a low and groggy voice.

The girl let out a quiet yelp of surprise when the woman picked her up and followed after her brother. She too heard the paws coming closer, they where from the wolves she had heard moments earlier. She looked up at the older woman. "Is Shane gonna be alright?" She asked curiously, truly concerned about her friend.

((sorry it's so short x.x))

Andraus

Old 09-04-2015, 12:17 AM

Andy would rush into the hide-out, and lay the guy on a table, trying to avoid smacking his head on the thing. As soon as Alicia ran inside, he slammed the door shut, and slide thick metal rebars into the slots in front of the door, reinforcing it. Taking the time to look around at the scene, he pulled an old shirt out from the pile of raider gear, and placed it under the guys head. "My sister will get you something to eat and drink."He said to the man, patting his chest. "-and good that you're not dying. Can't stand the smell of a dead body. "he said, trying to lighten up the person's mood.

Alicia would sit the girl down, going through her stuff. "I'll try, honey. If we're lucky, it's just exhaustion. If not, I'll see what I can do."She said, as she placed a med-kit next to the man, and grabbed a bottle of fresh-water, and a bag of bread. "Look around for something to eat, little girl. We got plenty to spare, for the moment."she said, smiling towards her, and she stood over the man.