Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 08-03-2016, 10:35 PM

Vampire meets human. What he does with her?
Well, that's up to lore.

Kory

Old 08-09-2016, 07:06 PM

Adam

Height: 6'2"
Bio: Adam's current love is for music, to which he actively engages in often. Due to many years of being alive, he is skilled in playing many different instruments. Adam's first love had died many years ago, to which Adam has not forgiven those who had killed her. This doesn't mean to say that Adam actively seeks revenge. He simply waits and watches as he slowly picks off humans one by one, watching from a distance as the race of men destroys itself.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 08-09-2016, 09:23 PM

Eva

Height: 5'7"
Bio: Her actual name is
Evelina, but only her mother could ever get away with calling her by her name. Sadly, her mother passed a few years before her nineteenth birthday. She currently has a job at a local bakery up north where it actually doesn't snow as much as most places up north. She loves to bundle up before going to work, seeing how the cold very rarely ever bothers her. Eva likes to sing whenever she's in back, either changing or cleaning up. Right now it was summer, so she had to look for a summer job, on top of her part-time job.

Last edited by Nova_Alchemist; 03-28-2017 at 03:35 PM..

Kory

Old 09-21-2016, 11:54 PM

Adam groaned. Surely it wasn't night time already! It felt as though the sun had already come up and he'd just fallen asleep only moments ago. Adam stumbled over his feet as he slid out of bed and hobbled over to the window, where he pulled back the curtain to see that it was, in fact, night time. The sun had probably just recently set and it was somewhere in the middle of twilight.

Adam was starved. He went towards his wardrobe and began to shuffle through it, picking through clothes. He really, really needed new clothes. As much as he hated the new fashions that were out, he needed to blend in. In fact, it was crucial that he did. He burnt his old clothing from centuries ago so that no one would suspect that he'd been alive all these years. He'd gone through more identities than he'd like to admit. His current license said:

Adam Lowe
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Black
Height: 6'2"
Date of Birth: Oct. 20th, 1990

It was laughable, really. He had no legal documents, his true date of birth was so long ago, he truly could not remember just how old he was. He'd been alive for centuries... Countless centuries. He'd been alive a lot longer than he'd like to have been. There have been times where he was so disappointed with the state of humanity that he'd wanted to end it all himself. Wipe off his existence entirely and join his lover in the clouds. The only thing that kept him living was the entertainment he got from watching the humans destroy each other on a daily basis. Crime rates went way up at night and he was happy to drink from any leftovers from said crimes.

But tonight, Adam was tired. He didn't want any fighting or any struggle. He put on his black jacket, left his house, locked the door and made his way down the sidewalk into the city... where everything was closing and everyone had gone home. The hunger really began to get to him, he continued to walk a little ways, hoping that maybe he'd find something to stave his insatiable hunger.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 10-18-2016, 08:53 PM

Eva, small time baker in a small town. She was still looking for a summer job, but for now she had to get to the bakery for a late night shift. The bakery was one f few that was open 24/7 hours a week, and closed on Saturday to take time off for the 'Sabbath'. Eva wasn't religious, but she respected the owner, who was very much so. Eva didn't have a car or anything, so she was forced to walk the dark streets, wrapped up in her jacket with a scarf around her neck.

Ava The Vampire:
*poke* oh god, i'm sorry it's so short >.<
when typing this up, it made look longer x.x

Last edited by Nova_Alchemist; 11-17-2016 at 09:43 PM..

Kory

Old 11-17-2016, 10:37 PM

Adam shuffled quickly through the shadows cast by the street lamps. He noticed a faint figure off in the distance, but ultimately, decided to keep to himself. It was still too early in the night to attack someone, at least, so Adam thought. He enjoyed the sport in a good meal, the screaming and noise would attract to many at this time of night. Adam sighed, shuffling more quickly as to catch up to the shadowy figure a little.

Upon further inspection, he learned it was just a girl. She looked rather delicious, but Adam was positive, through the years of living he'd spent on this earth, that looks weren't everything. Especially during these days, where AIDS and poisonous blood was becoming so prominent. Adam sighed again, following the girl closely, but still far away as to hopefully not be seen or heard.

Nova_Alchemist: That's totally fine with me! We are still in the early stages, so our characters probably aren't doing much right now. :P

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 11-21-2016, 09:01 PM

Eva was getting chilled. She still had a few blocks to walk before reaching the bakery, but she didn't mind too much. Tonight was actually quite peaceful. She hadn't noticed the stranger following her, since the sidewalk was a little busy, but not too busy that she had to push passed people. When she arrived at the bakery, she frowned upon seeing the 'Closed' sign. "Really..? I guess she left early.." She murmured in a soft whisper.

Eva sighed and slowly sat on the pavement near the door. She only wanted to rest a minute, since she had just walked here she was exactly ready to head home.

Kory

Old 03-27-2017, 02:33 PM

When the girl he was stalking had come to a stop, Adam halted as well, only a few paces back. He could still see her from the corner of his eye, but he did his best to make sure that she did not see him. He remained there, leaning against a fence. He pulled out a box of cigarettes and began to light one. He didn't smoke, but it was a good excuse to stalk the streets late at night.

Adam decided to take a risk and he glanced over at the girl he was watching, noticing that she was standing underneath a paper "closed" sign. He sucked in a deep breath, letting his lungs fill up with smoke for a moment. Then he let out the breath in a long, deep sigh. Picking his cigarette from his lips and squashing it under his foot, he approached her, pretending to be another customer interested in some lovely baked goods, only to be disappointed that the bakery was closed.

"My, my..." Adam said as he approached the girl. "That's too bad they are closed. You know, I heard that their donuts are really good." He smiled at her. It was a genuine smile, after all, most people would be rather happy about their meals once they are given to them... Adam remained quiet again, hoping to make small talk with the girl. All the while, he was actually thinking of all the ways he could take her blood.

Nova_Alchemist:
(I'm sorry it took forever!)

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 03-27-2017, 07:16 PM

Ava The Vampire: don't worry about it, luv ^~^
i just noticed my picture's gone ><

Eva blinked as the stranger approached, and she stood up again, rubbing the back of the her head while wearing a shy smile. She stepped back, giving herself some space and she glanced back at the sign. "You'd think they could notify their workers.." She said in a quiet voice, looking back at the stranger with a smile. "Their donuts are pretty good." She said. Eva sighed and looked down at the sidewalk. "Well, I better be on my way, wouldn't want to get sick or anything." She murmured quietly, figuring that if she couldn't work she might as well go home sometime.

Kory

Old 03-28-2017, 02:41 PM

"Oh, well, there's no need to waste the night...." Adam smiled at the girl again. Hoping that if he played his cards right that he could have a relaxing meal in the shadows soon enough. "Perhaps I could treat you to a dance. I know a nice nightclub not far from here. The music is excellent and the company is fine." As hungry as he was, he did his best not to let his hunger get to him. She seemed like a nice enough girl, maybe instead of just drinking her, he could turn her into a vampire as well.

He longed for company, after all, most of his friends had all been discovered, killed or have gone off into hiding in various parts of this mad world. Adam had long lost contact with them; a sad reality of his life, but reality none the less. It wouldn't hurt to have a friend, even if they'd become a vampire against their will. Adam hated humans and wanted to wage a one-vampire war against them. After all, they'd killed so many of his friends and left many more in shambles. He was ready to have the company of someone else for a change.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 03-28-2017, 03:35 PM

Eva blinked at his question, an invitation to a nightclub. She didn't want to seem rude, but she really wasn't interested in such things.. Eva only took a moment to think about it, then she smiled and nodded to him lightly. "Alright, um.. I'm Eva." She introduced herself to the man before her. Eva figured, if he was going to do something as take her to a nightclub, he should at least know her name. "I'm a waitress at this little bakery." She added, averting her eyes.