Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-12-2013, 06:54 AM

Adair managed to ignore the continued taunts. It was obvious that he was going to be branded as kitty as long as this fight lasted. That was all the more reason to get back to it. As much as he'd been excited for the fight, and still was, he was ready to kick some ass and get it over with. He wasn't planning on being rash about it though. He slid down the trunk of the tree so he was on the ground again. "You're right, it's not much fun up in a tree. Really, you're such a bore," he complained. If this was going to be a game of taunts, two could play at that. "You think you can make me jump you like an idiot?"

The other guy had started to walk away and Adair was itching like hell to follow. He clenching his hands over and over on his blade handles. It would be so much fun to jump down on him from a tree or something. No, that wasn't the smart approach. Adair was determined to follow through with his current tactic. He stood right in the middle between a clump of trees as tauntingly like as target as he could. The smirk on his face only added to the effect. "Aren't you the one who's running away? I think you're the one who's not really trying to fight me. Throw me a real punch, big guy."

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-12-2013, 08:45 PM

"I don't have to make you jump, you do that all on your own" he calls back to him. "I am not running, you merely bore me with your lack of skill and bouncing around...for a hunter your not to good at this" he says. He paused, looking back at him, "if this is the best you've got, your not even worth a real punch." He smiled, walking slowly back over to him. This time, instead of grabbing his wrist, he grabbed his side, pulling him close to him without fear. "I'm right here, show me what you've got little kitty" he smiles. He had to admit he was having fun teasing the other. His inner wolf and slightly his more passionate side was being stirred. It had been a long time, and though he usually never would have looked at another man, it was just coming out this way. Watching the other squirm, was amusing and bringing out a bit playful side of him.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-13-2013, 02:20 AM

The nasty retort Adair had been formulating died on his tongue. The other didn't just walk back toward him. Adair found himself closer to the other than he wanted to be. Was it just him or was this situation getting real weird real fast? It certainly wasn't the way he thought the fight would go, but he had yet to pull away. He just gaped slightly then let out a tiny noise of irritation. "You have a funny way of playing around. What the hell is the meaning of this?!" he growled. He jabbed his blade at the other in a threatening, but still ultimately non-dangerous sort of way.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-13-2013, 02:27 AM

He glanced down at the blade, before looping a finger under it, lightly pulling it up so the point was over his heart. "So quick to get angry" he laughs lightly. "You love throwing these little things around don't you" he smirked at the blade now so close to his heart. He looked back at the other with a slightly innocent look. "If your such a big fighter why don't you use it then...go ahead...I won't stop you" he says, his eyes directly on the other's in front of him. "I am curious about something though, if you do not like the way I play....why have you not pulled away?" he pulled him a bit closer, so the tip of the knife dug into his shirt and a bit into his skin. It made his senses awaken a bit more, the thrill of actually being in a situation where his blood could be spilt or he could be injured. The other did not know his secret still, so even if he did drive the blade it it wouldn't kill him. He doubted that the other would do it anyways. He was hesitating. The wolf man leaned into his ear "such a cute little kitty." With that he passed him, releasing him and walking away into the trees.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-13-2013, 03:13 AM

Adair froze as the other man pulled the blade so it lay over his heart. His words didn't sound so much like a taunt and Adair really didn't have anything to say back to them. It would surely benefit him if he were to kill the other now, but the moment felt too off for that. He didn't like to be goaded into doing what someone wanted from him since it wasn't fair that way. This had nothing to do with him being a fighter. No, he just had no interest in killing the other man. He was too interesting, entertaining even. Was it that obvious that he had no intention of plunging his blade into the man's heart?

"Don't get any ideas. I just don't want to kill you," he said as he lowered the weapon. He pulled away, but his eyes followed the other as he walked away. "Are you just going to walk away after that?!" he snapped. "No one gets to call me a cute kitty and then walk away!" He hesitated only a second more before he took off after the other man.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-13-2013, 03:34 AM

"You seem uninterested in fighting me for real and you are quite the cute little kitten" he laughed. He looked up at the sun filtering through the tops of the trees. It felt good shining down on him, the smell and sounds behind him telling him the other was on his trail still. "So eager to chase after me..are you sure it merely has to do with a fight?" he glanced back over his shoulder. He smirked, his canines showing a bit as he did. He looked ahead of him, the day had taken an alright turn. He himself was getting a bit hungry though, but moments later his body tensed and he stopped. He gave a slight growl. "Stay back" he called back to the other. For a few moments all he did was look around him and listen, before five men dropped from the trees above.

They wore black ninja like outfits, with white and red fox like masks. He glared lightly. Watchers from the prison, here to bring him back no doubt. He had a feeling he had been wasting to much time when he should have been on the move, and he had been right. He sighed a bit, looking at them as they all pulled out swords. "So you guys think your going to take me back, you have another thing coming" he says. He glanced back at the other male out of the corner of his eye with a bit of a smile. He wondered what the other would do to the thought of having his supposid prey taken out from under him. He had a feeling he would not like that, but these people were not something to be taken lightly.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-13-2013, 03:57 AM

"I told you, don't get any weird ideas. Of course it's just the fight--" Adair's rant broke off though when he was told to stay back. The tone in Damian's voice was different and he found himself pausing. He sensed something then and barely a moment later, some real strange looking people had dropped out of nowhere. There were five of them and he could tell they weren't the sort to be trifled with. Adair met the other man's eye, then lifted his weapons back into an offensive position.

"Hey you weirdos, you can't have him. He's mine!" Adair yelled. He didn't care that he was probably signing his own death warrant. There was no way he was going to let Damian get away with him and their unfinished business.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-13-2013, 04:07 AM

The men seemed to disreguard the other, ignoring his speaking for the moment. The buisiness had nothing to do with him in their eyes, they had a job to do. The wolf man heard what the other said, turning his attention on him a bit as he seem to put a bit of emphasis on the word 'mine'. Prey or more behind it, he had singled out that word. He had no intention of going with the men, nor did he have intentions of becoming the other's meal ticket really. He was a bit curious though, but now it was time to get serious. The five watchers would make a move any second. Sure enough they did, two of them moving forward, one from the front and the other from behind. He moved to the side quickly, backing away towards a tree. He sighed a bit. "Funs over I guess" he reached up to slip the bandages off from around his eye.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-13-2013, 11:07 PM

Adair was being ignored, but as much as that pissed him off, he didn't go jumping into a fight. He could tell how stupid of an idea that was. He wasn't about to leave either. He carefully watched everyone, trying to decide just what was going to go down. He watched curiously as Damian pulled the bandages from over his eye. The bandages were something he'd been curious about before, but he was even more curious now. This wasn't the time to be getting distracted by wandering thoughts though. Rather than jumping into the fight, he put away one of his blades so he could pull out his gun. If these guys wanted to ignore him, he'd show them real good that he was here. He fired off three shots in quick succession. "Didn't you hear me the first time, back off freaks!"

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-13-2013, 11:19 PM

The wolf man paused as he heard the gun, the other men glancing a bit in the other's direction. "Leave now, you are interfering with private matters. Disperse, or face legal action" one of the masked men spoke finally, before they once more turned their attention back to the wolf man. He sighed a bit, shaking his head "so much for a quiet escape." He slipped the bandages off, revealing no scars, no nothing that right away would seem to require them. Letting them slip to the ground for the moment, he slowly opened his eyes. The one that had been bandaged was revealed as being immediatly different.

White as normal, though where the pupil and iris should have been, was a red alchemist like mark. He smiled a bit, his canines fully exposed. "Alright little kitty and fox boys...you wanted a real fight...you've got one" he said. This was not something to take lightly anymore. It was a matter of his freedom or being sent back to that hell and potentially killed. He was not about to stand for that even for a second. If the others insisted on getting in his way, he would deal with them all. Even the little kitty man at this point. He felt his muscles once more rippling under his skin as he tensed a bit and readied his body for a fight. If he needed to transform he would, but at the moment he would stick to human form and try to finish this fast and simply.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-14-2013, 01:07 AM

The gunshots didn't see to have the effect that Adair had wanted. In fact, it seemed to have no effect at all. He hesitated, stepping back a step. He glanced over at the other man, freezing when he got a good look at his eye. The thing wasn't human, or animal, or anything he'd seen at all. He hadn't expected human out of the other guy, but this was a bit much. That eye was eery and dangerous. All of his senses were tripping like crazy, saying he should turn and run away. He couldn't quite bring himself to run away though and really be a little cat like he'd been called many times already today. But as for what he should do, he wasn't sure yet. For all the stupid taunts and aggressiveness, he wasn't planning on dying today.

"Who the hell are you?" he muttered under his breath before reloading his gun. "I don't want to fight you until it's one on one again, so we better get rid of these other freaks first," he called before leveling his gun at one of the guys in the fox masks.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-14-2013, 01:44 AM

They turned their attention back on the other male. "Last warrning, stand down, or you will be delt with" the one from before said. They were not messing around. Damian looked over at the other, so he was still itching for a fight eh? He laughed a bit, "your gonna regret that litthe kitty." He lifted his hands, cracking his knuckles a bit as he looked over each of the watchers one by one. For a moment no one moved, before suddenly one of the watchers moved forward. Bringing his blade down towards the wolf man, it seemed to alight a bit with fire, leavving a trail of smoke behind it as it did. He stepped back, feeling the heat of the blade even though it had missed him. Reaching forward, he grabbed the other's wrist similar to how he had the other male earlier that day. This grip was tighter however, and did not last very long. He turned, throwing th attacker like a ragdoll towards his comrads, two of them catching him, as the other two moved forward for another attack. They moved in succession, without hesitation or seemingly fear. They had come there for a goal, intinding to follow through with it.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-14-2013, 05:37 AM

Adair laughed to himself. Whether he was going to regret his actions was yet to be determined, but he wasn't the sort to regret. There was only one thing he'd ever regretted and he didn't think that he could regret again after that. There was only so much regret a person could have. He fired off a shot at the fox dude that just got thrown like a toy, aiming for the center of the mask. He had a feeling that any shot besides right to the brain of the thing wouldn't do much good. He moved in close next and slashed his blades into another one of the fox people. He jumped back barely a breath after his attack though. He had no intention of underestimating the power of a weapon that looked like it was on fire. "Deal with me all you want, I'm not going anywhere," he growled. He glanced over at Damian. "Is that all you got? These guys don't look like they're going to back down just from that pathetic show of strength."

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-15-2013, 04:43 AM

He smirked, looking at the other for a moment as he moved. "So you want power eh?" his smile fully showing his canines, an energy began to form within the air. The mark within the eye began to glow a bit, giving off a slight red electric like energy. He raised his hand, "Ōkami, ōkami, mahō no kōri yari." Just as the fox masked people began to move, the ground shook a bit. The temperature of the air began to drop, as within mere secconds, dozon of large ice spears jutted from the ground in a trail from the wolf man towards the fox men. They moved to scatter, but the ice was moving to fast. One impaling one of the watchers, as the growing ice trapped the ones who were looking to their injured comrad. Another's foot was caught within one of the solid spears, leaving him trapped. Attempting to pull himself free was futile, Damian smiled a bit "who says I'm to rusty" he laughs. His magic had gone well so far, but that had been a mild enough spell so it did not require much power.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-18-2013, 03:40 AM

"Wow, now's that's something!" Adair exclaimed as soon as he felt the energy in the air. He watching with fascination as the other man used some kind of magic to summon ice that shot up through the ground. He eyed the path that the magic went in as the attack chased down all of the strange fox guys. He could have jumped away to somewhere safer since he was standing close to the enemies, but he decided it wasn't worth it. The ice was moving too fast for him to doge and he didn't think Damian was aiming at him right now anyway. Instead, he just inspected the ice with both fascination and a chilly sense of horror that seemed befitting. He knew he would be no better off than the freaks in the fox masks if he faced off against such magic as this. And judging by the look on the other man's face, this was just kiddie play. Adair had no doubt that Damian could deal out something much more powerful if he wanted to.

Adair looked over at the man with his foot trapped by the spear and stabbed him straight through the mask with no hesitation. Then he turned back to the other man. "See, I knew you were holding back. You make me want to know just what all you can do."

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-18-2013, 09:49 PM

Turning his head a bit, his eyes fell on the little kitty man from before once more. He spoke of knowing Damian was holding back, which caused a slight smirk to form on his lips again. "There is always more than meets the eye" he says. His eyes moved to the watchers, as slowly one by one, their bodies turned into a black mist and vanished. "They'll be back" he said, turning away from the man. "I'm hungry" it was random, but honest. He hadn't eaten and the day's fighting had worked up an apetite. He walked away, leaving the ice spears there for a moment, as if he had forgotten about them. Pausing after a second he turned, "oh yeah...Rirīsu" he snapped. The ice spears shattered like glass, leaving a light glitter in the air as the sun hit the ice crystals, before they vanished. The scene like nothing had ever happened. He turned, whistling a bit as he walked away from the place and the other, without looking back this time. His mind was on food now, where to get some and where to eat. He wondered if that city he had been heading to before had any good places. He had no money, though barganing he hoped was on the table.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-20-2013, 01:32 AM

Adair found himself just staring at the other man blankly as he started to walk away. That was it? Kill the enemy, walk away? He was hungry so he was going to act like nothing had happened? Adair's mind seemed to have shorted out and it took him more than a second to even consider reacting. Damian was almost out of sight and he decided there was no point in chasing after him now. He'd seen enough of the other man's power to know that trying to continue their fight now would be suicidal. That didn't mean he was going to give up on it by any means though. He would just wait until a better moment and keep the other man in his sights. "Fine, walk away!" he yelled at the other man's back. "But don't think that this is the last of me. I'll come after you again, so you better watch your back!" And in the meantime, Adair would train so that they could fight on equal ground.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-22-2013, 02:15 PM

Damian laughed a bit, looking back at the other man from over his shoulder. “I was hoping it wouldn’t be little kitten, your to fun to tease to stay away” he laughed, “you can try all you want though, you won’t be able to beat me. He smiled, continuing to walk. Now he was wide awake, his energy and blood pumping through his veins he felt a bit refreshed, though he would even more so after some food. He paused a bit away, sniffing the air. The city was to his right, not that far away.

He had no money but that was fine, there were other ways of obtaining food, especially for a half wolf demon. He turned away, walking deeper within the forest. First thing would be to find a cave. Dark and deep, which would allow him to hide and rest, as well as hunt from. Being locked up for so long, a little bit of raw hunting did not bother him, as well as it would sharpen his senses and get him back into the swing of things. He had retrieved the bandages before he left, now reaching up to slip them back on incase he ran into anyone else out here in the woods.

(Gah x.x I know I did not put anything before about him picking up the bandages before he left XD. Forgot, but he kind of needs them to shield the magic eye from those who sense it as well as to not creep people out with it o.o. Hope you don’t mind. I was thinking of giving him a special eye patch for it later, though he may look like a pirate then.)

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-25-2013, 02:28 AM

((I don't mind at all. I didn't even notice the bandage detail. o.o An eye patch would be awesome though))

Adair snorted before he turned to go back to the city, purposely walking well away from the direction that Damian had gone. The other man had managed to tease him right up until the end, but Adair was smiling as he walked. He couldn't help it, he was too interested in things to be upset. The only thing he had to be upset about was that he hadn't caught any marks today and it was already too late to go chasing down the wrong-doers of the city.

Without having much other choice, he went to the local bar and ordered the cheapest drink and snack. It wasn't much, but he had lived off of less before. The penniless life was nostalgic in its own way. If he didn't get kicked out, he planned to stay in the bar for the night, spending the last of his money and picking up helpful rumors as he did so.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-27-2013, 01:40 PM

The sounds and feelings of the hunt were incredible. His senses alive, and his inner beast able to run freely for the first time in years. His prey did not have a chance, he wasout of practice,but still very skilled. He cornered a large deer near the city, it rose up on its back legs to try and fend him off. Not really smart, when his sharp claws could easily reach its underbelly. He glanced at the city lights for a moment, smelling the cat man within. His tail twitched for a moment, and he resisted the urge to go after him. Grabbing his prey by the horn, he slung it over his shoulder a bit, carrying it back to his cave. He had dabbled in fire magic before, but for uncertainty of burning down the cave and forest, he stuck to the old fashioned way of getting it done. Soon he sat in the depths, the deer cooking over afire. He smiled, leaning back against the cave wall. Not bad for a day's work. He had escaped,,,twice really, with the watchers. He had managed to find shelter and food to. Thecat man was more of a bonus at this point. He tilts his head a bit, wondering what he was up to.

Last edited by Kiyoto; 09-06-2013 at 07:31 PM..

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-29-2013, 06:20 AM

It took quite a few drinks, but eventually Adair found the bar counter to be a very soft pillow. He fell asleep with his head resting on it. He heard the bartender yelling at him not to sleep there right before he closed his eyes, but he just ignored the words. Instead he drifted off with a smirk on his face. If anyone tried to move him, he had his weapons at his belt still and even in a drunken sleep he could scare off a few low lifes. It wasn't like he ever totally relaxed for long.

The light of the late morning sun stung at Adair's eyelids, bringing him to full awakeness. His head hurt some and he felt more tired than made sense for someone just waking up, but otherwise he seemed in pretty good shape. He forced himself to full awakeness quickly and looking around to make sure he was still in the bar. He was and he was alone too. That was good. He pulled himself heavily to his feet and went to the bulletin board by the door and checked to see if there were any new bounties up or anything else of interest. He saw nothing so he decided to back to his place and clean up before he figured out what to do with his day. Unbidden, thoughts of the man from last night popped into his head, but he quickly banished them. He was not going to go picking fights willy nilly today when he needed to be focusing on getting some money and food. His brief dinner and drink binge had done little to alleviate his hunger.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 09-06-2013, 07:37 PM

The morning sun did not reach to far back in the cave. The wolf man slept still as soundly as he had started out, within the darkness of the stone like room. His chest rose and fell without any resistance or need for alarm as he dreamt of his time within the prison. His past was a hectic one, so it was little surprise that he had eventually ended up in prison. Those who knew his father’s human side, or really him growing up, had always told his mother he would be in trouble. She had refused to believe it, always loving and caring for her son. With many, she had known what they had not, but that just meant more in the long run. She knew the full monster of him, as well as his father, still, she loved them both until the end. He started growing restless at this, his memories troubling for him now. Waking slowly, he sat up from the hard ground. He stretched his muscles, smiling as a few things popped, releasing the tension that had been building from the night before. His eyes scan the area, sniffing a bit, but all was the same as it had been before. Another day, another chance to get away from this place and begin his new life. He stood, moving to the mouth of the cave. He shielded his eyes from the sun with his hand for a moment, then smiled. It was a good day.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-07-2013, 03:43 AM

Adair stepped out of the shower and brushed back his orangey hair with a hand. "So now what?" he mumbled to himself as he surveyed the little one room place he called home. A squat really, not that he minded. Even if the clothes he put on were still dirty from a weeks worth of fights, he felt comfortable in this sort of life style. He grabbed his weapons belt and fixed it around his waist before before looking at himself in the cracked and distorted length of glass he called a mirror. He looked like he'd slept at a bar and he couldn't help but notice that the muscles in his right arm seemed even more pronounced that the previous day. He touched the wound marks faintly, then traced along the edges of the few stripes that had formed around it. It was no doubt a curse to be turning into some kind of cat.

The thought brought anger to him and he stalked out of the squat. He wrapped his arm in a bandage as he walked, tying the ends with his teeth. He seriously needed something to do today, so he headed through the town, just looking for suspicious activity and people to beat the shit out of. That would put him in a good mood for sure.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 09-09-2013, 02:39 PM

Damian had moved on, keeping to the edge of the city. He was testing its limits, as well as his own. How close was to close, how far did things go? He was no fool or noob to many things, including how knowledge was power. It was wise for one to be in tune and aware of their surroundings, in order to keep the upper hand, and avoid being trapped or overthrown due to foolishness. He wondered a bit to himself though, why did he stay here? His plan was to move on, putting as much distance between him and the prison as well as the guards as he could, so why stay? He thought about this. Maybe the best place to lay low and hide for awhile would be right under their noses? They would not expect him to be bold enough to stick around where he could possibly be found. He smiled a bit, yeah, that was it…right? He shook his head, running a hand through his hair.

He needed to change, that was for sure. He set off, in search of someplace who would have clothes that would at least work for now. He soon found some, sneaking into a shop, acquiring a black T-shirt with a mark that looked oddly like the tattoo of the eye on his shoulder, though on the shirt it was white and on the opposite side. He decided to keep the striped prison pants for now, they would work fine, and the shirt would do well if he needed bandages or something. He slipped out, looking down at his bare feet. Maybe some shoes? It was odd for one to walk around barefoot wasn’t it? He preferred his bare feet, and was used to them for now, so he was in no hurry to change that. With this in mind, he got back to his task at hand.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-09-2013, 07:12 PM

Adair was sneaking through the back alleys behind some shops, but all he ever saw was the most common sort of criminal. Just for fun, he stole some dealers drugs right out of his hand and the poor guy had no idea what was happening, it had happened to fast. But Adair really had no use for drugs and he derived only the briefest of pleasures from pissing off such simple criminals. Sighing, he decided that he would feel a little better if he did something meaningful with the drugs so he walked away from the alleys and towards the shops. He wanted to get a marker or something so he could write he dealers name on the package and leave it somewhere incriminating.

Before Adair had made it into the closest shop though. he sensed a familiar energy coming from not too far away. He scanned the mostly empty are and soon spotted Damian leaving a shop that appeared to be closed. Adair raised an eyebrow. So that guy was still here? He figured that he would have to do some serious tracking to chase after the big guy, since it seemed silly to expect him to stick around. Adair ditched his plan of getting a marker and tucked the bag of drugs in his back pocket before he snuck off in the direction of the other man. He stayed far behind and quiet, using all of his chase skills to stay hidden. He really wanted to know what the other guy was up to.