Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Sh...
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 02-07-2014, 03:04 AM

smiling a big wolfish grin Albert stepped back. His fangs clearly viable as he looked up into the sky. "so you really think I would believe you when you say you dont care what they think? your actions say otherwise, Reaper." moving in close to him again he stopped inches from touching him. "you know we really should have a name for you. I cant just keep calling you Grim or Reaper, just as I would like it if you called me Albert not vampire." he held his and just close enough that the electricity jumped the gap but not completely touching him.

He was finding pushing this grim made his blood sing and his body hum. when was the last time he had felt this alive with any one before. "do you have a place that you live or would you care to join me at my home?" he knew that most still thought that vampire could not come into a home, but the truth was they could but they did not out of respect of their pray. no one wanted pray to lock it self up so tight that it was like popping a sardine from a can to get at them. "I have a very nice flat that you could come stay at. in fact I could give it to you in the end, if that is what you want." He wanted to tasted the soft looking lips and feel the Deaths Fire play acrossed his skin. When he had first been told of the Deaths Fire he had scoffed at the thought, but now that he felt the electricity play along his skin he know that was what it was.

Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 02-07-2014, 04:27 AM

"First off I don't have to call you by your name, Vamp. Second, mine is Erik, though Grim or Reap works fine with me" Erik spoke trying to ignore how he couldn't hide his thoughts or emotions very well around this vampire. He wouldn't use his name until he would get that respect "I won't use your name unless I respect you and I don't respect anyone" not even his hybrid fan had that respect very much. "Reapers don't live anywhere, we find a cloud and stay up there out of the way until we regain our strength. We have no reason to eat or do anything besides our jobs or blending in" others blended in, he didn't, he couldn't stand people to begin with. His own reasons.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-07-2014, 05:12 AM

"if you dont want to draw attention to yourself and other then you need to use a name with me. I really dont care other then Vamp. call me pup for all I care." it was clear that he did not like the name pup but he did not want for the truth of the vampires to become well known. "your telling me that you have never sat down and tried any of the food they have created now?" he sounded surprised that some one who had the ability to eat would not try the food.

stepping away he turned to walked down the side walk. "tell me were you alive at one time Erik?" he expected that the Grim would fallow him. a feeling of faint Deaths Fire along his skin showed him were Erik was. "I usually spend my time at clubs but lately I have been working on a book." he smiled shyly at the thought of telling him about the book, now he realized he had less then two weeks for him to finish it and get it to some one that would send it off to be made into a book after his death.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-07-2014, 05:35 AM

Erik shook his head "Why would I? I'm already dead technically, so I have no reason to eat" Erik was thinking more technically than he was in any other way. "I have seen the food they eat now-a-days, but it doesn't make me want to try it" Erik spoke, though he had seen Flan, the creamy baked custard and wondered what it tasted like considering the way it looked like an upside down frozen pudding cup. He liked sweet things when it came down to it, but he hadn't bothered with food in a long time. It would show a sign of weakness and he hated to be seen as weak even though he knew he was. He would never admit to that though.

Erik sighed following the vampire "I used to live in many different places, before I became a reaper I originally lived near a beach, I think it was in the states, but I don't exactly remember which part of the world. Southeast I think. My used to be home with all the traveling I did depended on where I was. A few centuries ago, I believe its rundown now, but my family's home is still around here. Quite a decent big place I think. I don't go there anymore though" Reapers were reapers because they didn't think about the past or try to mess with it. Doing that would bring back their memories and that meant they would be next to go or die. Or whatever they did as reapers. He didn't fear death, he just feared his own memories, afraid of what happened in the past to make him into a reaper. All reapers did or do at one point. "What's the book about?" he wasn't really all that curious, just hearing him out.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-07-2014, 06:00 AM

"I dont know because you wanted to find out what those you killed found so good to eat?" something about the way Erik said what he did made Albert look back at him with a raised eyebrow. "are you sure there is noting you would like to eat? something tells me you want to." as he fallowed him thought the streets Albert smiled.

so he had gotten the grim interested in life. he was surprised that he could get the grim's attention this quickly and have him hooked this fast. he had thought that he would have to run a few more times before the grim became interested in what he might have to offer. now he had to think of how to keep the grim interested in this week before his death.

"well you seemed to like to dance, or was that just to try to get me out of the club?" moving back to stand next to Erik he gently brushed his hand along his hand. why was he a moth to this mans candle? he wanted to curl around this grim and.... no no no. I am not going to kill myself prematurely with this guy. turning into an alleyway he thought about where to take him next. "its about death and the hunt. the wild hunt that is."

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-07-2014, 06:08 AM

Erik shook his head, he had no care what his 'victims' did or ate, he simply waited for a perfect timing, and executed them allowing 'fate' to take over until he could claim their soul. Erik shook his head at the question "No point if there is no need" and he wouldn't go anywhere to try anything anyways. He wasn't all that trusting though this night certainly caught his interest. "I used to go to raves when I first became a reaper, there were times...are times reapers still need to 'live' a little as some people say" Erik liked raves and dances as far as clubs went, but only the really dark ones without the other species around (not humans) Erik felt the other's hand brushed against his and he put his defenses up creating a larger spark, he could do that any time he needed to, or just defensive.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-07-2014, 06:34 AM

shaking his hand from the spark Albert smiled. "so I think you need to live a little." turning a corner he moved quickly but not supernatural quickly through the maze of the alleyway. "I think we need to go have some baked goods." within a matter of moments they were outside of a small bakery that smelled divine. a little bell chimed above the door as he walked into the door. a young woman with bright pink hair greeted them with a smile.

"hello there Albert here for your usual?" smiling she walked back towards a case in the back of the shop and pulled out a red velvet cupcake.

"also get me one of your most popular cupcakes." he pointed at Erik with a smile. her eyes went wide then she smiled before she pulled out a really sweet looking cupcake. just looking at it would give most humans a sugar high.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-07-2014, 06:57 AM

Erik sighed, he didn't want to go into a place like this, and was surprised he let his shield down for others to see them. Though he did it because if the vampire was found talking to himself, it was probably weird, then again he didn't exactly know why he bothered with caring. "I don't want-" he wasn't allowed to protest as the vampire asked for something for him and he shook his head "What makes you think I am going to eat anything?"

Lunna Dea

Old 02-07-2014, 07:23 AM

Reaching out Albert took the cupcakes and held out the sugary death out to Erik. "I have been hearing that this is to die for. now I cant have it but you can, so eat up." he lead them over to a table near the front door. "they call it Death by Cupcake, I think it would be just up your alley." his hand brushed acrossed Erik's as he gave him his cupcake. "the owner of this place knows about us and has figured out how to make cupcakes that my kind can eat." and with that he picked up the cupcake and started to nibble on it. his eyes slowly closed as he savored the tasted of cupcake and blood mixed just right to be enjoyable. sighing Albert looked acrossed at Erik. "The reason your going to eat it is they would think it rude if you did not and then I would be rather unpleased with you. which may lead me to doing something that you dont want me to do." his smile said that he was not bluffing.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-08-2014, 01:40 AM

"Is that supposed to scare me? And since when do I care about what others thought" Erik spoke, his words as true as his eyes revealed he was. He didn't want to eat it, though it was tempting, and Albert was right it would be rude. But what did he really care about how others thought or felt, so what if it was rude, he was death, killing was technically rude and mean along with every other name in the book. He wanted to tell Albert to make him, but not in front of people, he would probably just disappear on him (Albert). Sighing, Erik rolled his eyes taking a small bite of the cupcake, and tasted it. He didn't see the point in this and probably just looked like he was bored. As soon as the taste of the sweetness hit his tongue, his senses went wild, and his eyes went wide brightening with the blue they were. He probably looked like a child right now who just got a shiny new toy.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-08-2014, 02:15 AM

"I do not set out to scare you, in fact I would think that you could not be scared, being what you are." Albert was ready to take the cupcake from his fingers and push it into his mouth if he continued acting like a spoiled child. it irked him that the grim would agree to be around him but then not try to blend in when Albert tried to get him something nice. He was not planing on forcing him to go and do something he would not like. He wanted to plan out each day so that they would have an enjoyable time not a drag. He was just stating to reach out to push the cupcake into his face when Erik lifted it to his lips and tasted it. A grin blossomed on Albert's face as Erik's face filled with the joy at the tasted. this was the most exstream reaction he had seen of any one who had tried it but then he had said that he had not tried food that often. "will you trust me to pick good food for you. or am I going to have this same reaction every time I set you down for something to eat?"

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-08-2014, 02:34 AM

Erik realized he let his guard down as he calmed himself down again. It was a good cupcake, but to show emotion to an enemy was accepting things the way they were. "I think I can pick for myself" Erik spoke trying not to turn red or anything from letting his guard down and looking silly. "If we're going to be stuck around each other for two weeks, at least tell me something" Erik began as he looked down at the cupcake still deciding on eating it again or not "Why did you save him? The human I mean, you didn't even know him, or did you?" he wondered if maybe the vampire felt sorry for the human or what not.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-08-2014, 02:45 AM

"Next time you can pick from the menu, but if you wont pick I will." he smiled and took another bite of his cupcake. unlike Erik he did not mind if he saw the enjoyment that he had for the cupcake. His eyes closed as her seemed to purr with it. as he continued to talk Albert opened his eyes and watched him debate with himself if he was going to eat the rest of the cupcake. "the human? No I did not know him but many years ago tonight a man took me into his embrace and saved me from a life that I would have died from. I thought as a present to the world I would save that young man, he said he had a sick sister as well so I wanted to make sure she had some one to take care of her." cleaning up the last of the crumbs from his cupcake he smiled. "For all I know she could be the next Peace Prize winner but if she dies..." he let that thought just hang there as he watched Erik.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-08-2014, 03:25 AM

Erik never let the story or information of his victims get to him otherwise they would never die. He would feel way too much and that would put them all in danger. Meaning another reaper would wipe out the city, though its not like he was emotionless or like a robot, he did feel, he just tried not to. Erik made a list appeared, but the names were invisible except to him, looking it over a couple of times he realized the sister's name was on the list now and the boy's name wasn't. "Well, look what the outcome did, I wonder why you're on here" he ate the cupcake smiling a bit as he read the paper, though it was hard to smile as he wondered then stretched, he had to check on something. "I don't know why you are on here, but she is at the bottom of my list, I have to check something out, follow if you wish" he spoke standing up speaking to the one who gave him a cupcake "Thanks for the cupcake, it was good" and he walked outside in the moonlight as he cloak reappeared to wrap around his body.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-08-2014, 03:56 AM

trying to look over the list Albert wondered what it was that was on the paper and why he seemed so interested in. "you say you wounder why I am on your list, did you not expect me on the list after we made a bargain? I told you that you could take me when two weeks were up. dose that list not update each time a bargain like that is..." then it dawned on him that his reaction to the Grim Reaper was not what one of them usual would have encounter in their line of work. they did not expect some one to challenge them and tell them they could take them in a set amount of time which would have been shorter then their life would have been. "what happens if you take a life that is not on your list? Dose that life get to be placed back into its life or is it just bad luck." standing he watched Erik thank the backer and his assistant as they stood to go. He was glad that even if the Grim did not act like most people he still had some manners. he could take Erik out and about in his city and not worry about what the people would think of his new friend. fallowing Erik out into the moonlight he reached out and grabbed his hand as Erik tossed his cloak on. "so what are we going to go do, what are we checking out?" he shivered in enjoyment of the sting of Deaths Fire.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-08-2014, 04:19 AM

"No, the list does update rather quickly, however it's strange..." he couldn't explain how it was strange, though to him it was something new, and having the sister on it still to take the brother's place...it all seemed out of place to him. "We don't tend to step out of our boundaries, but if an unannounced soul winds up not being on the list, and dies. We can give that life back if the body can handle it or we simply do a full trade out. The soul would be the same, but the body would not be and the memories wouldn't return in their new bodies. Too much hassle so we try to be very careful on that account" Erik answered.

Standing outside he looked up at the moon "Why are you touching my hand?" he asked turning his head to face the vampire, he had ignored him up until now "Either way, one you should let go" he pulled his hand back adding "Don't want to die earlier do you?" then he thought for a moment as the area around them shifted and both went invisible appearing in a run down house. He knew if he didn't have contact with the vampire, it could scare the other humans.

"Hold onto my cloak, not my hand" or his skin to put it simply "Don't let go, we can't allow them to see you, and we have to see why the sister's soul switched with her brother's and your name is still on the list. A deal is a deal, but this throws it all off" Erik spoke knowing they could not be heard as invisible as they were.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-08-2014, 04:46 AM

"so your telling me that if you take a life early it can be put back most of the time. yet there are times you have souls be reborn in new bodies without the memory's. can souls unlock those lost memory's?" the only reason he asked was because he wondered if the truth of old souls was just a myth or real. when he had been younger he had asked of his sire if souls were reborn or if they went to a finale resting place after they died. his sire being the old man that he was told him to stop asking stupid questions and go eat. he had not been pleased with that answer and since then had been trying to find an answer. now he seemed to have found some one who would know. "so what happened to a soul when they die. is it reborn or go to some resting place?"

"I am touching your hand so that I can make sure that I get to where were going and i dont lose you." smiling as Erik continued talking he tried not to laugh as the thought of dieing early was brought up. "you do realized how funny your comment about dieing early is, as most people would say I was already dead." looking around he felt sad to see the house falling in upon itself. did some one really live here at this house? granted it was better then the hovel that he had lived in when he was a child but still it was not want he would have wanted some one in this day and age to live in. "some one lives here?"

Quickly he reached out and gripped the edge of the cloak, he knew he wanted to hold his hand but he also knew that if did he was going to drive Erik away and all he wanted was to be closer to this grim. "so your telling me that she also is taking his place? why would that happen?" a part of him realized that maybe this family needed to lose some one before one of the other members could become the greatness they were to become.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-08-2014, 05:31 AM

"There is no way to unlock the memories without the soul dying again. This time it would be their time to die if they push too hard" Erik answered his question. "That depends on what they do and think in life. How they choose to live, but in simple terms. They are given life the first time as a test, if they fail they start over a new one, if they don't fail. They get the choice to be reborn or forever sleep" Forever sleep was a way to stay dead. "Even the dead can still die" Erik responded shaking his head slightly. "This is the house where that boy you saved, lives, with his sisters and whoever else" technically his family. Erik levitated off the ground floating there in a meditation like state as he watched old events occur around them, closing his eyes, he made it so he could only see them. It was a big rule they had. So many rules to follow. Then he saw something that made him stop as his focus was dropped and he stood again falling against the vampire after losing his balance.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-08-2014, 05:53 AM

"so the reborn soul to fix its mistakes of the past lives is more accurate then the Heaven Hell idea that the Christians believe in." He sounded retrospective as he spoke. he wondered what would happen to him when Erik finely took his live and he met the final death. "Where do you think I would end up when I die? shall I be forced to start over or will it be an offer?" he had done so much in his life that some would have said he was to be forced to retry it. yet as of late he had been working for the betterment of the whole world not just for his enjoyment. maybe his actions with Erik was falling back on old habits but he was trying.

"your telling me that he lives here, with his family?" he sounded sad that for the human. "how many of them live here? how do they live like this?" suddenly he started laughing as a thought burst into his mind. he had never thought that he would be playing scrooge to a ghost of death.

As Erik fell into Albert his arms wrapped around him, his body braced without thought to keep him standing. he had been surprised when he had lavatated but the landing made him think that it was not something he did often, or something had messed up his landing. "What is wrong?" worry furrow his brow as he looked down into Erik's eyes. "did you know your hansom?"

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-08-2014, 06:11 AM

Erik didn't know whether or not he would give that choice to Albert when the time would come, it all depended on the reaper's view of him. There were pictures on the wall, one single family portrait without their father it seemed, held a lovely young woman, obviously the mother, three little girls, and the only boy in the picture was the one from the list. Erik focused on the thought he saw, he understood now why the boy was doing what he could to protect, and save what little family he had left. Though something had brought about a feeling to his mind "N-nothing is wrong, don't worry about it" Erik answered then looked up to see the vampire's eyes looking into his own, something about them was compelling, even though he wanted to turn away from him, he found he didn't want to.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-08-2014, 06:24 AM

"your lieing to my little grim." there was power behind his voice, and a darkness that seemed to make him larger then he truly was. Reaching up he gently run his finger down the side of Erik's face. "right now something has shaken you to your core, tell me." a part of him wanted to take the quiver from Erik's voice but another part wanted to dance knowing that even this grim reaper could fear. pulling him close Albert wrapped his hand around the back of his neck and leaned in to gently brush his lips. "tell me, show me. I want to..." he could not finish what he started to say. he did not want to scare Erik any more then he was. he wanted to take it from him but he could not do that without hurting him or driving him away.

Stepping back he smiled sadly at Erik, his hand still supporting Erik by his arm. other then touching his face and the faint brush of their lips he had not touched his skin. he would push Erik but now he did not think was the true time to do that. "what did you see that I can not?"

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-08-2014, 06:35 AM

"Just because I am lying, doesn't mean I have to tell you" Erik responded trying to have an attitude, though he didn't know if it worked or not. Erik shook his head "I don't really know, it was a feeling...this boy has more potential and the girl won't survive without him, guess I have you to thank for all the extra work" he never looked into things, he just did as he was told by the rules, and now he had broken one rule. He wondered what would follow him next. "So...if we save the boy, we save the girl it seems, the not so easy part, is I need a favor from you" Erik didn't like asking for favors from anyone "Their father isn't a great man, if you can take his life by the end of tonight"

Lunna Dea

Old 02-08-2014, 06:50 AM

"If you really believed that you would not have to be defensive." reaching out Albert gently lifted Erik's face towards him again. his eyes searching his face for something, worry and concern filling his face. what have I gotten myself into? am I to become his pet vampire, to do as he bids? I can see that in a way this is my fault he saved him but why now do I have to kill their father to save her? is she not going to survive that he is alive? The thoughts did not become fully clear on his face as he searched in Erik's

"tell me why he must die to save her. what happens if the father survives the night," shaking his head he let Erik's face go. "if you can show me. I will not take a life when I do not need to, show me why he must die. otherwise I can not kill like those monsters that hunt the night with no thought of who they take and the blood they waste." there was the sound of disgust as he spoke of the vampires that wasted blood for the fun of the kill.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-09-2014, 12:28 AM

"You really want to know? Fine. I will show you" Erik gathered up the magic he hid away, most reapers didn't use their magic, but now he had to do something to save the girl. His power made them change from the old house they were in to up in the sky "Don't let go" Erik spoke, mentally thinking 'unless you want to fall' and he showed an illusion of what would happen if the father lived:
Quote:
the father was seen trying to beat the girl while the brother was at the hospital. She would die from being beaten and sick at the same time when she was being forced to do whatever he said.
The second illusion showed the father:
Quote:
beating the boy when he returned because the sister died from the father's abuse and her being sick. Then he beat the boy until he passed out and this would repeat everyday until the boy himself died. The two youngest would run away after this, not wanting the same fate, but later being hit by a car because they weren't paying any attention.
the final illusion showed the father:
Quote:
had passed away or been killed. The brother was found by a family member on their mother's side who gladly took the children in and a charity was raised for the sister. The sister was still sick, but the children didn't have to hide or rough it out as bad as they did before making it easier on them, and somewhat happier.
"if the father dies, their lives get easier, and none of them have to die for another twenty or so years" Erik answered honestly.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-09-2014, 12:38 AM

Albert held on as they moved into the sky, part of him enjoying the flying that he never had done before. ones a long time ago he had tired one of those flying contraptions but he had not enjoyed that. now he was enjoying this flight, maybe it was because of who he was with. He had never realized that Erik could speak mind to mind. then the images washed over him. the young man had been the girls protection from they abusive father. he had stood between him and their fragile bodies. his fangs slowly dropped as his anger at the man grew.

"this is all I need to know." he said as the visions disappeared and he looked at Erik. that sense of power and darkness grew about him as he let his anger at the man fester in him. "you will put me down," he took a breath trying to keep calm. "please." He was going to make the man pay for all he had done, he would not go quickly into the darkness.