Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 02-09-2014, 02:03 AM

Slowly lowering them both to the ground, he said "Make sure it's not too fast, I'll be there soon to collect his soul, oh and if you don't mind, make sure he is still a little bit alive when I get there. I have something in mind to be carried out" Erik spoke allowing Albert to go and do as he wished, Erik had landed them back in the house, and walked off letting his cloak disappear so that he could speak to the three girls putting them to sleep so they wouldn't hear or know anything. Once he would finish speaking with them, he walked out of the room making sure it was safe for them as he went invisible to watch, and wait for his turn before the man's death would come.

Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Sh...
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 02-09-2014, 03:08 AM

"never would I allow a man like that to live, but a quick death would be too good for him." sighing he nodded as he was set down. "it is a pity I do not have the gifts some others of my kind have.for I have seen one cast a spell that would have made him relive all he had done to his kids." shifting his shoulders under his shirt he took his jacket of and set it aside as he walked towards the man sitting in front of television. at first glance the man was respectable, his suit neat if not ironed. he too had taken off his jacket and set it aside.

looking over the man and the clothes Albert knew that this man was trying to put on a front that was a cheap front. any one he might have impressed would have known that his suit was low end. the smell of frustration and anger rolled off this man who sat there with his big screen tv blaring. his dark hair, what it truly black? lay in dirty strings around him as he lifted a drink up to his lips. reaching out Albert took the drink form the mans hand and stood over him. "I have some sad news to report," he looked down at the man his eyes cold. "but then I dont think you would care if it was sad." he said as he looked down at the beer can the man had been drinking.

the man pushed up from the chair staggering as he moved to attack Albert. "who are you? How did you get in?" his fist went wide as Albert stepped slowly out of the mans reach. his voice raised in anger he swang again.

"your son will not be coming home." his eyes closed to slits as he tried to figure out how Albert had avoided his attack. never before had he missed, there was no way this snotty nosed man who was in his house could have avoided his punch. it did not dawn on him what Albert said as he launched another punch at him. Pain seared along his arm as Albert's hand passed by his. the sound of a buttes hitting the floor nearby confused him.

the smell of blood filled Albert's nostrils as he brought back his hand and the thin blade that had cut through the mans shirt back to his side. he could smell the sickness in the mans blood, if he was not to die tonight he would also be dieing soon. his liver was about to give out from all the alcohol. the father kept lashing out and each time the blade scraped along the skin drawing a thin line of blood. after a time the man stumbled towards Albert, stepping aside he let the blade cut lightly acrossed the mans face. this action was repeated a few times before the man stumbled back into his chair his anger and energy spent. his shirt in tatters, the edges of the cuts pink with drops of blood. "who are you?" his voice came out in gasps as the man tried to regain his breath.

"I am your death and your families savor." his voice was cold unfeeling. the mans eyes jerked up to look into Albert's. a small smile crept acrossed Albert's face, a flash of fangs. the smell of fear rolled off him as he tired to climb the back of the chair to get away from him. "to long you have treated your family like your own punching bags, now their cry's in the dark I answer." between one blink and the next he pinned the man to his chair and bit down only to let the blood flow out of the wound never taking a drink. "now we wait." his tongue slowly licked his lip taking the few drops of blood from them into his mouth.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-09-2014, 03:31 AM

Erik walked into the room making himself visible now as he stood there, his cloak out of place, but, his Scythe was on his back attached to a strap. "Don't worry, Al. He'll get more than he bargained for as far as karma is decided" Erik spoke looking at the man, he clearly had no idea what he was in for, and letting the man relive his life memories was out of the question. Erik was not going to be the sensible one this time and he wouldn't question any motives nor listen to any pleads the man would have.

"I would give you the reaper speech, but you don't deserve any peace" Erik spoke as his blue eyes stared at the man's eyes. "You will not be reborn, but you will get what you deserve. Al, this is something I picked up when I first became a reaper" Erik was a cruel reaper in the past, he was heartless, and loved the thrill of killing. However, that could only last so long "The first thing I learned was how to separate a soul from it's body. I did it incorrectly so many times on low lives that it wasn't something to brag about. If incorrectly done, the soul, and the body suffers worse than anyone can imagine"

Keeping his scythe on his back only for the appearance so the man would know he would die; Erik held his hand over the man head and didn't think about what he learned to correctly separate the soul and body. "Oh please do beg, it will sound so sweet coming from you" not that Erik cared as the man tried to beg over and over to be forgiven, and saved. He talked about how he would turn his life around but once a reaper sees the outcomes that could happen, they do happen.

Once he started to pull back, the man twitched as Erik's eyes darkened as a grin slowly came to his lips pulling slowly back more and more as the man could feel the pain. Blood seeped out slowly just a bit from his right ear (the man's ear, not Erik's)

"Oh, I'm being too nice, I'm sorry, let me change that" Erik said, his voice...showing the enjoyment he was getting from this. Pulling back so it looked like the man was possessed and the soul clearly seen in the room halfway out of the human "I'm not going to be the one to kill you, that would be really rude on my part" Erik spoke dropping his hand as the soul went back into the body.

"Well, I think I had my fun, and payback enough for the girls as well as the boy. Albert, could you finish him off? We will throw his body elsewhere in an alley or something, as if he was mugged, that should fit the description. Or maybe an animal attack, that works too." Erik spoke, though what he really wanted to do was make this man suffer worse, but this human wasn't worth his time.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-09-2014, 04:03 AM

as Erik walked into the room Albert sat back on the edge of an end table his eyes locked on the man an animal hunger in them. leaning forward he rested his elbow on his left knee as he pulled his right leg up under him. He had forgotten what it was like to draw out the death, not because it saved the blood but to torture the human he feed from. it had been a very long time since he had taken a life like this. as Erik spoke Albert smiled. so he was not going to get the peace that all souls longed for. let him return as a bug for thousands of years to come, even then it would not pay for all the pain he has caused.

each move that Erik did to the man, each scream filled Albert with a dark joy. Part of him screamed out for him to put an end to this man's pain, let him rest but another was sad at the lack of how much could not be done to this man because he would die before the sun came up. He was stunned when the soul was pulled from the body halfway only to be put back into the body. he had thought that Erik had wanted to finish this man off, yet now he offered it to him. "I can think of a few things more that would make him pay, yet I had thought you wanted to kill him yourself, or is there a rule against you taking a life that is not on the list?"

He did not wait for the answer to his question as he stalked slowly forward towards the whimpering man. "I think an animal attack would be the better one." with that he picked up the man who tried to scamper away from him. "I think you need to be quite." his voice was backed with a mental command that silenced the man in seconds. walking out of the house he tossed the mans coat over him. it would not do for others to see Albert carrying the man from the house to the nearby park.

the park was empty but for the sounds of a dog pack nearby sniffing about for food. no one came here at night, it had become to dangerous. what with the gangsters and the wild dogs no one dared to come near. Laying the man down in a bushy area Albert mentally called the dogs over to feast on the man. as he turned away the dogs charged in, seconds later the mental screams of the man cut off as he died. "it is nice to be able to call dogs." he sounded like he was speaking of the weather not of animals that had just killed a man.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-09-2014, 04:29 AM

Erik had chosen to give Al the right to the life of the man he hated, well they both hated, and then he looked about the house putting a magic spell on the house to make it safe and the girls not to suffer for awhile. That most he can do as he walked to the sister kneeling down to the sick one placing a hand on her head "Don't worry, once I finish my ruling tonight, you will continue to live little one" and stood up to go watch the man die, which he had made it in time as the house was locked until the brother would return. Walking over with his scythe still on his back

"Time to collect the soul" Erik didn't like to take a soul from someone like this, he didn't like to think they had a soul to begin with. "He wasn't abused as a child, he lived a happy life, and it fell apart when the wife died" Erik answered taking the soul simply by looking at the man with an outstretched hand as the soul appeared to be lifeless in his eyes "You earned your death and now you have a sentence to carry out. You haven't killed anyone yet, so I can't destroy your soul, but I can make it so you never be reborn again" he snapped his fingers as flames came from the ground below them and engulfed the silent screaming soul watching it be taken into the ground. A part of him missed doing this to people who deserved this, though he was forced to be a reaper of balanced and not a dark reaper by his superiors.

"To answer your question, no there is no rule against it as long as there is a really good reason for it. I believe I won't have to explain this one to them, luckily" Erik spoke not liking his superiors, but who did like their bosses anyways. "I do believe he still got the easy end of the deal, I'm going to bed" Erik spoke walking off feeling tired now that he did that, he wanted to do more, but it had been centuries since the last time he did that. His scythe disappeared as his cloak took back over.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-09-2014, 04:49 AM

"so your telling me that that bottom feeder never hurt anyone before his wife died?" Albert could not believe that anyone could have become as cruel as this man had become without having done it before. something other then the stress of the wife's death had to have set him off. what man would not appear in family photos if there was nothing wrong with him? as the flames engulfed the soul Albert made a clicking sound as he drew in breath. "I think he should have been reborn as a bug, for a thousand years or more." the disgusted was clear in his voice as he turned towards Erik.

"It was not you who took the life there for you should have no explaining to do."slowly he seemed to stalk towards Erik, before he could turn and leave Albert pulled him close and kissed him full on. he did not care what the grim did to him now, he was to high with the power over the death to really think about that. all he wanted now was to take this dark creature into his home and bask in its power. "come back to my place." his voice was a bit husky as he let him go and stepped back.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-09-2014, 05:04 AM

"I collected the soul, therefore there had to be a reason, though I haven't been summoned yet by force. So they probably don't want to ask questions and make more paper work for themselves" Erik responded walking casually away until he was pulled back into a powerful kiss. Erik felt himself craving more of the kiss than he expected as he wanted to wrap his arms around the vampire, but then he remembered this was reality.

The dark power grew more inside of him the longer he stayed in the kiss and when the other stepped back a wave of dark energy shot out at the vampire. "Don't ever do that again" Erik threatened having his own reason for not wanting to be kissed like that after what all just happened. He wanted more. He craved more. And then he turned on his heel and walked off taking his scythe out sitting on it as if it was a flying broom and levitated off the ground starting to fly into the sky. He couldn't control himself anymore than he already was, anymore to tempt him towards anything would make him go for it. "I think I'll sleep on the clouds tonight, goodnight" he didn't say his name but didn't call him vamp either.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-09-2014, 05:44 AM

Albert snickered at the thought of the higher ups not wanting to deal with paperwork. he had never thought that the grim had to deal with paperwork let alone higher ups. as he kissed Erik he could feel the others body start to melt into the kiss only to become stiff again. so there is a part of you that wants me. even though he wanted to push it for longer he knew better then to push it to long with Erik. the tingle seemed to build to a burn the longer their lips were touching. if he still needed to breath his breath would have caught with the thrill of it.

as he stepped back the wave of power crashed over him thrusting him to his knees. it was not pain or power that drove him down but the shear pleasure of it. to him it was like a wave of Deaths Fire crashing over him. for a moment everything went black as he just knelt there the energy playing along his never endings. slowly a sigh escaped his lips as he opened his eyes to see Erik fly off.

"I would not have done anything more to you." his voice carried along the air as Erik floated out into the darkness. Albert hopped that he would have a good rest in the clouds, though he did not see why he had to leave. He had a really nice guest bedroom and all the things that one could want in a flat. thinking of his flat he realized that he had not planned correctly on the amount of time he had bargained for. there was going to be no fun Halloween hunted house for the kids.

after a few moments he was able to stand again and walk away form the sounds of the dogs eating what remained of the man that once was human. part of him felt disgusted by what he had done but a darker part of him relished in the joy of punishing a man that was evil.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-09-2014, 05:52 AM

Erik went up to one of this favorite type of clouds laying down on it watching the people below him. He had reaper friends and friends of other races, but right now he was really tired. However, the moon being as bright as it was, was making it hard for Erik to go to sleep and he wondered if it was really the light that was getting to him. Sighing, he knew he had a job to do, a soul to collect, and rest would not be easy until it was finished. After an hour by himself up on the cloud he went to search for the vampire, he hadn't slept yet, not that he could remember, and knew he only needed a shorter time than most humans. He followed the trail of dark energy as he searched for the other not being invisible since hardly anyone was outside.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-09-2014, 06:04 AM

Albert had walked back to his Flat to try to work of some of the energy he seemed to have picked up with the kiss of Erik. normally he would have gone hunting to work this off but this time an idea had filled his mind and all he could think about was what was to happen next in his story. The night watch man nodded as he walked back in and went back to the book he had been reading. Albert wondered what was so good about it that made the humans want to read it so often. If he was remembering correctly this was the third time he had read that book. sighing he rode the elevator up to the 21st floor and opened the doors onto his flat. it was larger then most of the ones in this building but then when you owned it and did not rent it. there was going to be a difference in size.

one whole wall was filled from floor to ceiling with windows. the lights of the city bright enough that he did not need to turn on the main light. soon though as the other people around him went to bed he would have to turn up the lights, he would deal with that as the time came. his fingers seemed to fly as the pictures of his novel seemed to flow out of the pencil. he really did not think that the pictures were worth publishing, some one would hire a proper artist to do them when he died. for now he was just wanting to get the story out before he died. sheets of pictures that professional artist would have given their left hands for fell to the floor, rejected for their poor quality. he was so in tune with his work he would not hear the door open or close though he would notice if the person moved into the room.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-09-2014, 06:19 AM

Erik made himself invisible as he followed moving through the wall itself yet still levitating as he hung upside down from the shadows, a neat trick he learned just about a half a couple centuries ago. "So" he spoke half hidden in the shadows as if he was morphed into them "What are you doing?" then he noticed and added "Ah, you're writing" Erik didn't smile nor did he frown as he had watched the other for awhile before speaking up. He had taken a look about the room before being upside down in the shadows.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-09-2014, 06:31 AM

Albert could feel the ghost of Deaths Fire playing along his skin as he worked. at first he had thought that it was only because the cloud was nearby but after a short time he realized that it was not him on a cloud. when when Erik spoke he smiled but kept drawing. "actually I am working on some drawing and a few story ideas." turning around he looked at where Erik's voice was coming from. "I thought that you were going to go sleep." neating up the papers he set them aside. Pulling out a small sketch book he started sketching a picture of Erik. "are you going to keep yourself invisible or are you going to show yourself?"

his body quivered at the thought of seeing Erik again, maybe the chance of touching him again.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-10-2014, 01:19 AM

Erik completely turned visible in order for the other to see him as he was still upside down "Drawing this late? You know in about two hours or so the sun will be up right?" Then Erik thought about something "Wait, do you even sleep?" he knew some did and some didn't, there were different ways to get their energy. This was a weird day: Tried to collect a soul that was saved by a vampire, talked & tried something sweet, saved four souls replacing it with one soul, and now hanging upside down talking with that same vampire.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-10-2014, 01:47 AM

"Just because I am drawing now does not mean that I do not know when the sun will be up. to be exact it will be up in two hours and twenty three min." Albert smiled as Erik appeared hanging upside down. "you realize that its supposed to be me hanging up there not you, at least according to the humans of this day and age." standing he ripped out the drawing from his sketch book and held it out to Erik. Making sure that there was only enough distance that he could grab the picture and that he would not worry about him trying to grab him again. "I do have to sleep but not as long as the younger vampires, to avoid sunlight when I am still up I use these." stepping over to a table near his couch he picked up what first would have looked like a TV remote among many. pressing a few buttons he pointed it at the wall of windows. quickly they when from transparent to a wall covered it pictures of mountains covered in snow in the daylight. "I do enjoy the new technology they have come out with these last few centuries." looking over his shoulder he smiled at Erik. "So what about you. I thought you were going to go sleep."

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-10-2014, 05:13 AM

Erik couldn't help but chuckle at the old Hollywood based comment. It was true that people believed vampires to all be the same as well as their living or sleeping conditions. Erik looked at the paper held in front of him as he didn't respond to it, he didn't know what to think really; when the windows changed it startled Erik catching him off guard to where he fell out of the shadow on the wall landing on the floor with a thud, head first. Sitting up he complained "Ow..." not that it really would hurt him but the reaction was the same as anyone else. Sitting there leaning against whatever was behind him, a wall he assumed, Erik responded "Was...didn't work...the moon seems to want to act like the sun tonight" in other words he didn't agree with the light it was giving off.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-10-2014, 05:36 AM

When he did not take the sketch Albert surged. "have you ever heard of a gift? there is no strings attached to this. I just thought that you would like all likenesses of yourself kept to you alone. that way no one else would have your picture." when Erick fell to the ground Albert spun worried that something had happened only to have to keep from laughing at Erick. "are you ok?" he sounded very amused at the thought of the Grim falling to the floor. "well if you want you can take over my guest room. it does have a lock on the inside that I cant open. last person to use it was a lady I pulled off the streets till she could get clean. she ended up killer herself after her visions got to real for her." sighing he returned to his work. "had I known that she was seeing things that were to come I would have sent her to one of the seers I know."

((I am listening to Faerabella and their song Fixx just fits our characters.))

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-10-2014, 05:45 AM

(oh? It does?)

Erik stood up nodding to look at the picture more saying "You did me a favor earlier, you didn't have to do that, so now I owe you one back. anytime you want something, ask me" worse comes to worse he would just say no to or about it, but he doubt there was a request he would refuse since he knew most of those that others asked. It sounded creepy someone suicidal slept in that room, but he shrugged "Alright, I won't refuse it, but how do you not know I wouldn't try and kill you while you slept?" he wasn't planning on it until he said something then there was no point to it really. Not if the vampire knew it was coming or could come his way. He was really stupid sometimes when he talked about things that could happen and gave himself away on many accounts. "Where do you sleep?" he asked curious, nothing to do with that last statement then he shook his head "Never mind, stupid question"

Lunna Dea

Old 02-10-2014, 06:02 AM

"I do not see this picture as a favor, it is a gift. people who like other people usually give them gifts." how long has this Grim been an Grim to have lost that concept? he wondered as he finished up another sketch. it was a young man with dark hair and two different colored eyes. Erik would know this man as one of the newer Grim Reapers. he liked to spend time with or around one of the people on his list every month. the higher ups just seemed to shake their heads but never said anything to him. "if you wanted to kill me you will. there is nothing that I can do to stop you." tilting his head he looked at Erik as he thought about his offer. "I usually hold a really fun Halloween part each year for the people in the building, I find it makes them less likely to think that I am a vampire if they meet me at least once a year. this year because of our bargain I wont be able to make it." he stopped trying to think of which would be the most likely for him to get a yes. "I would love to be here for that but it is outside of our two weeks. so if you cant let me live till then could you make sure that they get a good hunted houses for the last time?"

a smile crossed his face and he stood and walked over to Erik, reaching out he held his hand just inches from Erik's chest. "what would you give to know where I sleep?" a hunger blossomed in his eyes but he did not want to push Erik so soon after asking for his favor.

(( I can try to post the lyrics in our OOC thread later,))

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-11-2014, 12:21 AM

"No" Erik shook his head "I meant from earlier when you helped with that mortal soul" talking about the abusive father, he saw the picture and wondered "How do you know that grim?" Erik asked seeing as it looked just like the one he hears about from time to time. Erik listened, but didn't respond to the part where their deal intervened with the Halloween event the vampire held; at least he tried to get along with others, some vampires wouldn't, and most Hollywood views were really messed up.

Erik thought for a moment then shook his head "Never mind, I have nothing to give you that would interest you" he had only a couple small things in mind, though he wasn't about to voice his thoughts. "Forget I asked, so where is this guest room?" he asked.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-11-2014, 12:37 AM

"The way you spoke of owing me a favor I thought you were seeing this as a favor as well. If you really dont care who gets their hands on your images then I might as well keep it with my other sketches." taking the papers he slipped it into a black file cabinet before looking down at the sketch of Sam. "this guy? his a Grim? I saw him a few years ago in the park and liked his look. he seemed proud of his looks and did not care who saw him and his eyes." putting the finishing touches on the sketch he closed the book up. "well then if you cant fulfill that favor for me i will just have to think of another. and dont think I will forget..." a smile crossed his face as a thought popped into his head. he could feel his skin crawl with the thought of it but he was going to wait.

breathing in he stepped away from Erik, holding out his hand towards the other wall around the corner of the wall Erik had been leaning on. "Your room sir is this way." with a slight bow he lead him over to a door along the wall he had pointed to. "it has two locks one is a dead blot and one a chain. use what you wish." with that he walked back to his table and picked up the pencil again. "tell me if you need anything else." turning back he smiled. "there is a remote control attached to the head board, it controls the windows."

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-11-2014, 12:54 AM

"Yeah, he's one of the most...interactive grims out there. He likes to hang out with the name on his list before their death happens" Erik figured he was a nicer reaper than himself and kept his distance. Erik shrugged, whether or not Albert was going to forget that favor "But the favor can't replace your deal you made with me" Erik wanted to point that out though it might be obvious, alot of people never saw the obvious. Erik's eye twitched when he was called sir even though it was probably a joke though he didn't comment about it. "Danke" Erik spoke saying 'thank you' in German because he didn't like to say thanks to anyone. Walking in he shut the door not caring to lock it, as long as it was closed he would be fine; walking over to the remote he pressed the button that allowed the windows to close so he could be in more darkness without the moon as he sat down on the bed letting himself fall backwards staring up at the ceiling thinking.

What am I doing? I shouldn't have made a deal with him, I should have taken the soul when I had the chance growing silent even more than he was, more mentally than any other way, he kept thinking about his day if i didn't, I never would have known the girls would have soon followed up dying because of the man he didn't tell Albert that growing up the man was physically touched aka raped by his grandfather's best friend when he was younger. His grandfather didn't know about it, but the man's father at the time did. there is too much to focus on...too tired...can't stay awake... he yawned falling asleep laying completely on the bed in the middle of it. His cloak was on the bed post and his scythe was invisible again. Soon he was sleeping soundly somewhat content on the day he had. It was interesting to him.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-11-2014, 01:38 AM

"so your telling me that if the young mans name had been on his list he would have gone and spent time with him? would have found out about his father?" he raised his eyebrow thinking of all the things that young grim might have done differently then Erik. "would he have saved his victim or would he to have tried to stop me from saving him?" the question was not one he really was looking for an answer for but if he did he would like it. "I never thought that it could replace my deal with you, I only wanted to make it so that the kids would have a good Halloween. when you kill me I wont be leaving a body behind so people are going to wounder what happened to me." he smiled at Erik's thanks and replay "Sie Sind Willkommen" which was German for your welcome.

He spent the next few hours drawing before looking in on his guest. finding Erik asleep he walked quietly over to his rooms door. it was better to say that they were doors into darkness. one of his old friends had created for him a realm separate from this world hidden in a realm of magic. as he crossed the threshold he sighed. in here he could stay up for as long as he needed, his only restriction was the need for blood which he could deal with by requesting a import of blood into the fridge here. looking around he smiled. the bed was a simple full one a metal frame. the blankets were a dark green to complement the view of the Black Forest that his walls were surrounded by. there was no coffin in this room or any room he had had for most of his life. it was true he needed his home soil but he did not need to sink into it like Hollywood seemed to think vampires needed. laying down upon his bed sleep took him and he would recall nothing until the sun went down outside his haven.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-11-2014, 02:32 AM

Erik didn't need to sleep for too long, only an hour or so before he would catch back up on his energy that he lost just a few short hours before. Waking up yawning he instantly remembered where he was and why he was here to begin with. Shaking his head he tried to make with all the thoughts that ran through his head, when he realized he couldn't settle them quickly, he brought out his list sitting up to look at it. The man was gone. The children was saved. Yet, he wondered if he really needed to take Albert's soul now.

Of course they made an unofficial deal not linked with blood, but he was starting to wonder what would happen if he bent the rules? What would happen if he let the vampire live rather than take his life now that the boy would live. Staring at the paper he read the names to himself. Then something caught his attention, he read through the names again, over and over, and realized half of them were disappearing without him trying to get to them. Something wasn't right, names don't just go off a reaper's list without their permission, even the elders couldn't find the loophole in that rule.

Standing up from the bed he put his cloak on making his Scythe visible in his hand once again as he placed it on his back making it smaller so it would be easier to carry without it getting caught on things. Then, he left a note for the vampire on the bed with the hourglass necklace he always wore with him, and left the house teleporting out of it after going back into the shadows leaving. The note said:

Quote:
Al,

If anything happens or you need me for some reason, use the hourglass, just shake it, it's supposed to be able to find me easily and will teleport you to me after it shows you what I am doing and where. It will speak to you asking you if you wish to still go or not go. Your answer will be the key.

-Erik

Lunna Dea

Old 02-11-2014, 03:12 AM

Waking as the sun started to set Albert checked for any messages from warren or another of the other vampires that had his number before he got dressed. tonight he was dressed in a lose silk black shirt with a swede vest over top of it in ox blood red. his pants were simple black ones, his shoes were a deep red almost black shined to a mirror finish. walking out into the main room he looked around for any sign of his guest having come from his room. not finding any sign he closed his eyes and felt for the tell tale Death Fire. it was faint as if he was miles from him. "well I guess I am not going to be going on ride around with you every night. hope your soul tonight is not that hard to deal with." smiling he pulled out his cell and dialed. it rang only once before there was an answer on the other end. "would you mind sending me breakfast? I am wanting to work on my book, my muse struck and has not left yet so I want to try to get as much as I can." an answer on the other end then it cliked. smiling again he walked to his desk knowing that when he was hungry food would be waiting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leaning back Sam sighed as Don't Fear the Reaper blared through his head phones. he really needed to find a new song to listen to, he knew that but he just did not want to give it up yet. when death walks backwards he thought smiling before standing and picking up his list. there had only been a few names today, most of them were end of lifers so he was not going to have any problem there. this month around he had gotten the hospital run, not a soul outside to deal with. in some ways he like this type of job but in other ways he hated it. for one he never could get to know his Primary as he usually liked. there was no chance of him sneaking in a cooked dinner for one of the names. no way to spend hours talking without a nurse coming in to drive you off.

Looking down at his listed he did a double take. all the ones for the day were gone. throwing on his scrubs he walked out of the nurses lounge and walked out of the hospital. he needed to talk this over with one of the other reapers, this did not happen. end of lifers did not just suddenly not need to die. pulling out his scythe pendent he held it out trying to find an old one. there! wrapping himself in his cloak he floated to the main bridge of the city. Seeing a blond man there on the bride Sam sighed. It was not one of the ones he knew well enough that would make him feel foolish. stepping his Scythe to his back so the other might see it he landed next to him as he ran his hair through his curly black hair. he really needed to get it cut, he realized as his fingers touched his shoulders and it went passed them. "hi, Iam Sam."

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-11-2014, 04:22 AM

Erik was sitting indian style at the very top of the bridge meditating, he was trying to focus on what was going on, and he was only half focus. When another appeared near him he sort of felt the power to prove someone was there. Standing up he turned around "I know who you are" well only a little bit "You're quite known in the reaper world. What are you doing out here?" Erik asked adding to be polite "I'm Erik" though most didn't use his name besides the vampire he had just met. He wondered if he got the note or not, guess he would find out later.