Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 04-03-2014, 01:24 PM

(I have to re-write this, because the net somehow went BACK and erased it)

Erik clung onto Albert hearing him talk about how the romance was taken out by what he said, though it didn't bother him since he knew it was pretty much true after he heard himself say it; when Albert kissed his neck and sunk his fangs into his skin, Erik shuddered feeling a tingly sensation run throughout his body considering his neck was very sensitive. First he felt the pain, but it was overcome by the wave of pleasure he could feel coursing through his body making his blood spark. Erik could feel a connection between them, not the feeling of when Albert bit him, but something else, as if their minds were truly connecting or their souls were. He didn't know and right now he was more focused on the here & now. The only thought he was thinking at the moment was 'I love you' and not because he was getting bitten, but because he was able to feel this shared power with Albert. Erik shuddered again as he felt Albert kiss his neck again and wanted to tell Albert not to feed from anyone else except him. "Only me" he whispered saying "Don't feed from anyone else, kay?" he asked still in somewhat of a daze. He liked that feeling, it was painful at first, but then there was a rush of emotion and a connection that seemed to click.

Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Sh...
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 04-03-2014, 08:18 PM

<I love you too, I never thought this would happen.> as they minds and souls started to blend together Albert sighed. He knew that if he wanted to now he could know what Erik was thinking on the surface. It would take a bit more to delve into his memories but it worked both ways too. The feel of the Deaths Fire seemed to dissipate as he watched the wounded heal. Looking into Erik’s eyes again he smiled. “Love if your blood is this potent then I don’t think I will need anyone but you unless I am wounded and you are not around.” Pulling him close to his body again, he slipped his hands around and under Erik’s shirt all the time keeping a mental ear to Erik’s mind.

“I see you have taken the steps to making him your Ankou,” Agata said from the door as she walked in. Albert’s arms tightened around Erik trying to keep him safe. “oh stop that I am not going to kill him, I swore to him last night that I would not hurt him unless it came to your safety or mine. Now I cant kill him without hurting you beyond what I am willing to do.” Tossing a small bag of cookies at Albert she rolled her eyes, he caught them. “you two are sickly sweet. Now give him the cookies and then we need to head back home before Warren decides that he has to hunt us down.”

Immy

Penpal

Old 04-29-2014, 02:52 PM

Erik shuttered at the feel of Albert's hands against his skin under his shirt, he liked the way it felt, and wondered how far this would go. Obviously not very far as Agata walked into the room saying something about cookies and Albert's master, Warren; that was the last person he wanted to see right now, but he didn't think there was much of a choice in that. He didn't need to get anyone hurt again even if its not his fault "Fine, but I'm still a reaper, I'll need to go back to my work tomorrow night" he stated knowing he was a bit behind and would have to work extra hard to fix it. Erik was confused about what these so-called cookies were and why they were important. "Wait what does Warren know?" Erik had to ask.

Lunna Dea

Old 05-02-2014, 08:35 PM

Albert was just starting to really enjoy the feel of Erik when the bag of cookies came flying at them. Reaching out he caught them in mid air and glared at Agata. Without even looking down he slipped his hand into the bag and pulled out a cookie. Turning to look back at Erik he smiled. “I know you’re a reaper love, and I would never try to keep you from your job.” A thought of how they met made him blush slightly and he smiled. “Ok I will not try to keep you from your job if I can help myself.” Reaching up he brushed Eriks lips with the cookie. “The Cookie is to help your body rebuild your blood, or dose you blood system not work like a humans system?”

Agata rolled her eyes and sighed as she watched them act like high school lovers. As Albert explained why the cookies she leaned out the window listening to the sounds of the night around them and mentally reaching out to see where Warren was. Not feeling him she sighed and looked back at the two of them. “Warren does not know much about you two but I did put him to sleep last night. He is not going to be happy with that and may want to hunt me and him down to make us pay. Also I would like to point out that when last he was awake he was trying to make a ward so you,” she pointed at Erik. “would not be able to touch Albert. We are going to have to deal with that before he sets that spell.”

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-07-2014, 02:10 PM

(I forget lol who is taller?)

"I'm not sure, I know our blood is different from humans, but not very much in comparison. Just more unique I was told" Erik answered ignoring Agata in the room as he took a bite of the cookie still in Albert's hand. Erik sighed "I'm leaving my mentor out of this one" he wondered how much his mentor knew already though and those with him. Every reaper had a team and a small family so they wouldn't go and lose their minds. "Right, so how do we stop him from doing that, and not to kill me? Maybe my mentor should come along, he doesn't do the hunts anymore, he teaches, and usually protects" His mentor hadn't been on a hunt in ages, centuries, it was before Erik came along he knew that.

Immy

Penpal

Old 07-05-2014, 12:21 AM

hi......

Lunna Dea

Old 07-11-2014, 08:03 AM

((never set a height for Albert. But the way I was thinking with what I wrote before was that he was still on the bed so he would be reaching up.))

“well one way to stop Warren is to go back to the house and make it quite clear that if he dose try any spell its going to cause more pain then he means to.” Albert brushed a stray hair out of his face before sighing. “which I guess we are going to have to think of some brilliant way of doing that and quickly. Knowing him even though I have been out of the nest for years he will still try to find a way of protecting me from the danger I pose to myself.” Taking Eriks hand Albert smiled and pulled him towards the door of the tower. “by the way what will happen to that other Reaper that had me?”

“you two can talk Reaper business later, for now we need to find a way of making my thick sculled brother realize that you are Reaper and Ankou. That bound is going to draw you two together no matter how hard you two try to keep away from each other. So he is going to sign a death warrant for Albert if he casted that spell.” The sound of a motorcycle outside drew her head out the window again. When she looked back at the two she had a great big smile on her face. Some might have called it a shit eating smile. “looks like reinforcements have arrived.”

Lunna Dea

Old 09-03-2014, 02:56 AM

(( ping you to our page dear Immy: hope it works))

Immy

Penpal

Old 09-20-2014, 04:29 AM

Erik didn't think about that and started to wonder where he went. Though he would have to keep that in mind for later and discuss with his teacher. Though he didn't really want to bring the other reapers in on this as they had already left for the time being until needed once more. Though he was sure that they were already keeping a close eye on him anyways from the shadows or the light. A true reaper hides in light and not shadows for it's harder on them, but the prey would never know. "So what's he going to say when he finds out that the only reason we met was because you saved a soul that was bounded for death?" Erik asked curiously trying to imagine the reaction and shook his head to walk with Albert.

Lunna Dea

Old 12-27-2014, 12:52 AM

"he will probably cures me out for being a stupid young pup." Albert said as he kissed Erik's and and took the first few steps down the stairs of the tower. "maybe he will not care after what we have to tell him but I am not sure now about how he will reacted. I did not realize how bad his dislike of Reapers were."

"Warren has always had a dislike of the Reapers, we never asked him truthfully why." the new voice was slightly gruff like the speaker had been smoking a bit to long. stepping out of the shadows from below them a medium height medium aged man smiled up at them. "hello there Agata, sorry I am running a bit late. had to deal with my partner and setting up the new office." Agata shrieked and almost tumbled down the stairs to jump into his arms.

"big brother!" she buried her face in his mane of dark curls. turning back to them after few moments her smile seemed to try to brake her face. "now he cant say no."

((Immy: sorry this is so late))

Immy

Penpal

Old 04-03-2015, 12:25 PM

I didn't realize there hasn't been a reply since December, I'm sorry and even now...trying to get back into this I can't think of anything.

Immy

Penpal

Old 09-05-2015, 04:02 PM

(Going to make a post, now I am a bit clogged up, so let's see how much I can write. I may need to re read our story or a few posts to get back into the swing of things. Otherwise if you have any other roleplays you wish to do let me know. Art can't distract me now I have no paper and my touch screen laptop is broken (the screen is, so i can't use it)

"Yes the dislike will not go well, but I can't let you talk to him alone. At least not without a non-reaper there so he doesn't get all riled up again. We all got upset during the last confrontation and I'm certain we do not wish to go through that again. I may have someone who can stand guard with us all in the room, but I haven't spoken to her for ages. She is harmless, but quite unique in a way." Erik stated wondering where he would find a quiet place to contact her. Then again as long as it was quiet he would do just fine and she always found a reason to find him first.

"How does he feel about other species? Another one that appears above others but doesn't tend to get involved much? Would he listen to someone like that?" of course she never dwelled on pride. Then again her kind was all about having fun as long as the world doesn't end. "Shouldn't that be something you should ask him? If you know why, maybe we can prove to him I am not the same as the others?" their reaper generation was quite new compared to the old fashion ones.