Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 04-02-2015, 02:42 AM

While Trey attempted to cheer Adam up, Emil had shed his sweater and pulled his shoes and socks off, wading into the lake and then sitting down in the water. It was rather cold, and he'd probably get strange looks when they headed back to the hotel...but it didn't really matter. He felt like sitting in the lake so he sat in the lake, it sounded reasonable to himself.

"Let's cancel the next show then." Emil said, knowing the other two would hear him regardless of if he raised his voice or not. "Let's take a vacation and go somewhere, just the three of us." He turned to smile at the pair, tilting his head to side, "I mean refunding the tickets won't be a problem for us anyway."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-02-2015, 03:02 AM

Trey's smile lasted as Adam finally followed them into the water. Of course he returned the fish to the water. It had been a gift, so Trey didn't know if he should consider that as a slight or not, but the fish probably appreciated it, so he let the slight pass. He'd just been about to drag Adam farther into the water when he wrapped arms around him. Trey stilled, but didn't react immediately. He tilted his head up to look at the other man. Although he didn't care for hugs, he didn't mind them when they came from close people like Adam and Emil. "It's okay. Do you feel better?" he asked.

When Emil spoke, Trey darted cyan eyes over to him. He couldn't even think up a response. In his mind, thoughts simply ceased to come. He found himself wishing he brought his stuffed bunny with him although he couldn't fathom why. The rabbit didn't mean anything except sometimes he liked to have it close. After slipping away from Adam's embrace, he moved to stand between his two bandmates and stared up at the night sky. "Where would we go...?" he finally asked in a whisper. Why did he feel so quiet when Emil suggested they cancel the show, although it was for the best?

Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 04-03-2015, 12:05 AM

It was a shock to Adam to hear Emil's words. As much as he loved his music, he knew Emil was probably right in that they needed a vacation. But he did have one concern he was afraid to voice at first.

"Where would we get our blood?" He asked in a hushed voice, just to be on the safe side.

Adam knew it would not be a vacation if he'd not have access to blood. Sure, what they had could last them a week or so, if that, but Adam couldn't last that long without blood. He'd go crazy and it was scarier to think about his friends seeing him lose control like that. Adam dragged his feet through the water to come a little closer to Emil.

"It's always harder to get a human alone on vacation..." Adam tried his best not to let his concern sound too desperate. Yes, he wanted a break from touring. He wanted to simply lock himself in his room and write more music, for the band... for her. But blood was the most important thing that fueled his creativity and quite literally kept him alive.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 04-03-2015, 02:29 AM

Despite the reactions that he got from the two that suggested he had brought up something strange, Emil's smile didn't falter. He understood their concerns and he understood that just suddenly going on vacation was something he didn't normally suggest. He liked to keep promises he made if he could.

"Anywhere. We can go anywhere we want to go." Emil answered Trey's question before his smile faltered the slightest at Adam's inquiry. He had a point...Adam had always been the one to get hungriest first...if they went on vacation, they would need a way to make sure they would have a steady supply of blood. Emil supposed he could sneak in and steal a couple bags of blood from the city's blood bank...but those were not really preferable...

Well, he could always head out from wherever they planned to vacation and kidnap a human whenever they needed to feed...he didn't think it was too much trouble to keep his friends alive.

"You and Trey just worry about where we'll be going and for how long, and I'll make sure that we'll have everything we need." He held up one of his hands, the thumb and pointer finger forming a circle to make the ok hand sign.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-03-2015, 03:57 AM

Trey had gotten so used to being on tour and doing music with his band that he didn't know what else they could be doing. They could go anywhere. But the limitless choice just made it harder to pick anything. He looked over at Adam. Although he didn't say so, he didn't think it would be hard from him to get a human alone. Emil either. Whether touring or not, fans sometimes found them and Trey would slip into a corner. But the other two had a lot of charm that his youthful appearance didn't quite have. Was that the sort of thing to tell them though?

"Let's go somewhere with water," he said finally. "Human people like to vacation near water too." He felt the need to point that out, since Adam would probably appreciate the proximity of food. Trey couldn't care less as long as he got to when whenever he got hungry.

Kory

Old 04-04-2015, 04:44 AM

Adam nodded as he thought about what his friends suggested. Yes, a vacation would be nice. A chance to write more songs was always a chance he'd take.

"The fans will be disappointed..." Adam began. "But I would gladly welcome the break." He slowly pulled himself out of the water and shook his legs to help them dry a little faster. Adam stared out at the city, imagining the sandy beaches of someplace with water. "It would give us a chance to work on new material." He voiced, without much thought behind his words.

Adam slowly began to walk away from his band mates, but not without turning his head to peer over his shoulder and say, "I'd better get all of my instruments together, soon, then..."

Aoi Kazuya

Old 04-18-2015, 05:45 AM

Emil sighed and shook his head before getting up, the feeling of the lake water falling off of him making him pull a face before he laughed to himself and carefully walked out of the lake, trailing water behind him. He stopped at the lake's edge to shake his legs and stare down at the puddles forming at his feet. He'd...better walk back barefoot. it wouldn't be fun trying to put socks on again.

He gathered up his shoes, stuffing his socks inside of them. Carrying them in one hand, he waved his free hand around to fling off the water before bushing his hair away from his eyes. "I guess that's our cue to head back then? I can start looking up places that fit what we're looking for and making reservations so we can head out as soon as possible."

Someplace with nice beaches...a little bit further from civilization...but not too far...Emil was already going over possible places they could head to in his mind as he waited for Trey to follow after Adam so that he could take the rear.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-18-2015, 06:06 AM

Trey hung back in the water longer than the others. They all agreed to this vacation so easily and he supposed he did as well. He still couldn't wrap his head around it though. With an almost inaudible sigh, he shuffled out of the water, not caring about the water dripping off of him. He grabbed his shoes where they sat at the water's edge and eyed them for a second like he couldn't comprehend their dryness. Then he tucked them under his arm and caught up to Emil who had waited for him. "Can I help?" he asked. Because that would make this seem real--actually looking at pictures.

"...We're really going..." He said that to himself, not anyone else. He turned his head up the sky so that his hair caught the wind and twisted about his face. "Yeah. I can do that. But I like performing too." He paused, still seeming not to notice he spoke out loud. "I like my bandmates most." And that made everything alright. He stopped talking after that and walked with his same dazed air as usual.

Kory

Old 04-19-2015, 10:30 PM

It felt a little better knowing that his band didn't mind taking a short break. As much as Adam loved to perform, to beat his heart out on the drums, he was starting to feel as though all of the running around was beginning to make his head swim. Before joining the band, he'd always stayed in the same place, never moving too often. Now, after the last few months it's been nothing but constant movement. Moving the equipment from van to stage, moving the van from city to city, state to state. Moving, moving, moving moving...

And to think of all the people they've killed. Adam didn't want to swamp his mind with pointless sentiment. They were just random, worthless humans... Right? Adam caught himself getting lost in his thoughts as he slowly dragged himself along the sidewalk, heading back towards the hotel. He wasn't really paying much attention to his band mates, not sure if they were close behind or not anymore.

He turned around to see Emil carrying his shoes and socks while Trey was following behind. Adam waited for his friends to catch up before he continued to walk. His heart was racing again at the realization that they would, once again, be walking through the darkness in an unfamiliar city, where suspicious humans might try to bring harm to his friends. Adam hated to be the paranoid yippie that jumped at shadows, but he couldn't help it. His friends were dear to him and after what happened to her...

Adam shook his head, trying to shake out the thoughts that were plaguing his mind. No! Think of something else....

"When was our next show scheduled?" He asked. He already knew, but he wanted to hear it from his friends. Maybe a light conversation would keep his thoughts clear so he wouldn't end up grabbing his friends and sprinting off to the hotel to make sure they remained safe. He was silently begging for conversation. Any conversation, he didn't care. Just as long as it was conversation that kept him from imagining the worst case scenario...

Last edited by Kory; 04-19-2015 at 10:36 PM..

Aoi Kazuya

Old 04-29-2015, 04:54 PM

"Hm? Of course." Emil nodded at Trey's question. "After you're done packing just come over to my room and we can check out which places look good."

He fell silent after that and glanced occasionally at Trey from the corner of his eyes, listening to the words he didn't seem to be aware of speaking. A small, sincere smile flitted across Emil's face at Trey's unconscious words and Emil glanced forward to where Adam was. They were all in agreement that this band was important to them. It was...nice not being alone anymore. He'd been alive for so long...

It was a quiet night, Emil noted. Aside from the three of them, walking along at varying states of being soaked, there was almost no human life along their path back to the hotel. It felt strange. It was such a big city and yet, at this time of night, it was so...quiet.

That quiet was broken by Adam's voice and Emil considered his question. "Two weeks from now. It was supposed to be at a venue across the city from here, so we'd have to move soon anyway."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-29-2015, 05:43 PM

Trey nodded his head as he walked. Owning a little less than his companions and not caring too much about packing neatly and carefully, he tended not to take long as long as he worked and didn't just sit around staring at his stuff which he did on more than one occasion. It would be fun to help pick a place too, or something like fun.

He thought about the show they could have been performing at and wondered what the city would be like. He supposed it didn't matter anyway and before long, they'd reached the hotel without incident. He slipped inside and turned to look at his band mates. "I'm going to go start packing," he said in a tone that matched the quiet of the night. When he started across the lobby though, he realized it wasn't empty. In it was a woman besides the hotel receptionist.

Kory

Old 05-01-2015, 04:09 AM

Berit turned around to see the man the receptionist was pointing to, after all, it seemed like a great coincidence that she'd arrived just in time as Opera at Midnight came through the hotel door. Berit could have cried from sheer happiness. She'd been searching for these band members for days, well, night, rather, but still, they were very secretive. It was such a relief to finally get the chance to take another step forward in her investigation, and the sooner this investigation was over, the sooner should could go on a date with that handsome man from Internal Affairs.

Berit nodded at the receptionist and thanked her for her time, then she approached Trey with her clipboard in her hand, smiling, she said,

"Hi. I know this is late, I'm Berit Brown. I'm a big fan of yours." She stretched forth her hand, open for Trey to shake it. "Are you and your band members currently busy? I'd like to ask you a few questions, if you don't mind? I'm sorry it's so late and you're all probably very tired, but this is very important to me." She gave her best, innocent smile. She didn't tell them she was a police officer, just to avoid making them feel jumpy or unnatural around her. Whatever information she could get with what little they knew about her would be good enough. "I promise, I will go through my questions quickly!"

- - -

Adam nodded as Trey slipped into the hotel and said he was going to pack. Adam thought about it, himself, he needed to pack as well, as he'd assumed between his band mates, he'd take the longest to pack. Though, most of his belongings were just instruments and piles of sheet music.

A woman approached them and Adam's blood ran cold. His fight or flight response almost caused him to either grab his friends and run or flat out attack the woman who dared to approach his friends. As she explained that she was a fan, it calmed Adam a little bit, but he was still very wary of her. Something didn't feel right and she didn't quite act like their usual fans. Despite them doing many concerts in varying cities, Adam had gotten accustomed to seeing some of the same fans in the crowd. This woman... Berit, did she say? This woman was not one of those fans.

Adam put on his best calm and collected face and he approached Berit, standing beside Trey and putting a hand on his band mate's shoulder.

"We appreciate your interest..." Adam said as he squeezed Trey's shoulder a little, feeling anxious around this mysterious woman. "But we usually do not talk to fans outside of concerts and after concerts." Adam looked to Emil and silently pleaded for Emil to take care of the situation, Emil always had a way with words. Perhaps he could figure out how to make this woman leave them alone? She gave Adam the creeps and he wanted nothing more than to walk passed her and run to his hotel room, collect his items and leave.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 05-02-2015, 04:59 AM

Quickly assessing the situation, Emil stepped in front of his two bandmates, intercepting the woman before she could get any closer to them. "Oh my, a fan you say? Have you been waiting long for us?" He gave her an easygoing, somewhat apologetic, smile. "You'll have to excuse our appearances, we were not expecting a visitor so late." He tugged at the end of his wet shirt and laughed lightly.

This woman couldn't have been just any old fan. He'd never seen her face at any of their concerts, and he memorized a lot of faces, since he usually invited their next meals backstage. And the time had to be taken into consideration as well, any sane person would have been home at this time already, not out hoping to ask questions to a band they liked.

His voice remained friendly as he motioned for Adam and Trey to head on up first. "I generally handle speaking with our fans, so I hope you don't mind if Adam and Trey head up first, Ms. Berit. We are all rather tired from our hectic schedule." He put a hand to his chin as if remembering something, "Though...it goes against our policies to allow interviews during our off-time..."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-04-2015, 04:16 AM

The second the woman stepped too close, Trey backed up. "I'm can't" he snapped, sounding harsh rather than put on the spot like he felt. She got too close though, her questions too sudden. He wanted very much to tell her to get the hell away, but those words got stuck in his throat. When Adam put a hand on his shoulder, he glanced up, a little startled. He'd nearly backed enough to run into the other man, but hadn't actually noticed him.

"I'm going to my room," he muttered as the other two took over the conversation. He slipped away and to the other side of the lobby at a place far faster than he normally moved at. a glance over his shoulder showed him Emil dealing with the fan with actual tact. Trey didn't ever consider she wasn't a fan. She was just close and questioning and those were the only things that mattered to him at the time. When Emil motioned for him to leave, he didn't hesitate and hurried up to his room, slamming the door closed behind.

Kory

Old 05-05-2015, 09:50 PM

Berit watched as one of them, seemingly the smallest and youngest member, took off just as quickly as he'd arrived at the hotel. She began to chew on her bottom lip, beginning to feel like perhaps this wasn't a good time. However, her logic was overrun by her strong feelings of, 'Oh no, it took me this long to find them, I am not letting them go so easily'. She watched as the young one left, feeling pity for him, they must be so tired of all the touring they've been doing, apparently.

She turned her head back at the other two and gave them a kind, apologetic smile. "I'm so sorry, I know I'm probably being a huge bother. You see... I don't want to interview you, I just have a few questions about a some of my friends that seemed to have gone missing after your concerts." She curved her eyebrows, looking worried as she spoke of her 'friends'. "I'm really concerned and I was hoping I could ask you some questions so I can help find out where they went."

She clutched her clipboard to her chest and did her best to appear sad and pitiful, hoping that the other two members of Opera At Midnight would, perhaps, take pity on her and listen to her questions and... maybe even answer them truthfully. That would make the whole investigation go much smoother.

"I'm so sorry I'm bothering you. But I'm very worried for my friends. I came kind of a long way to talk to you..."

- - - -

Adam started to follow Trey when Emil told the woman that he and Trey would head up to their hotel rooms, but as he was walking away, following Trey, he heard something that made him slow down a bit, almost to the point where he was frozen in his tracks...

Friends? The woman was asking for her friends. Adam's heart began to pound again and his mind went a million miles an hour. He was worried they'd been discovered and that this woman was going to kill Emil. He couldn't risk attacking her and reveal their secret, yet, he couldn't just walk away to his hotel room and leave Emil to die... if that was her intention. It was times like these when he wished he'd still carried that knife in his pocket.

He listened to their conversation for a little while longer, then decided that he should just walk away. He went up the stairs, climbing them as quickly as his feet would take him and he approached his hotel room even quicker. His hand hovered over the door as he held his key... He wanted to go inside, just lock the door and start playing his instruments, just shut the world out behind his eyelids and get lost in music. But his worry for his friends' safety couldn't allow him to do so. He pulled his hand back and shoved his key back into his pocket.

He walked with his head down over to Trey's room and knocked on the door, loudly enough that Trey could hear, but gently enough that no one else could. "Trey...?" He spoke softly, "Do you mind if I come in?" He backed away from the door and waited for a response.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 05-05-2015, 11:07 PM

Emil blinked at the woman. "Friends?" He gave her a soft smile. "It must be difficult not hearing from friends...but missing friends you say? Wouldn't it be better to go to the police about it? I'm not sure how much help a member of a band is supposed to help...we see so many people everyday...aside from concerts, we also attend parties, and other gatherings." Emil shook his head. "I'm really sorry, but perhaps you should go ask the police for help."

Wouldn't that be someone's first thought? To go to the authority figures? While he had personally memorized each and every one of their fan's faces, Emil knew that that was not an ability a normal human would have. So it was inherently strange that this woman would approach the band with these kinds of questions as if expecting them to remember specific faces out of the hundreds they saw daily.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-06-2015, 03:05 AM

Trey sunk to the floor in a corner between the bed and the wall. Without the lights on, he could breathe. It wasn't like he couldn't deal with people considering he performed on a stage, but he was always prepared for it then. He didn't deal well with this kind of unexpected contact. And questions? Why would they ask him?

He'd been sitting with his eyes closed for minutes when he heard Adam knock on the door. For a second, he considered ignoring his friend. That would just make him worry though and Adam already worried enough. Trey unfolded himself and slipped over to the door. "...It's fine," he muttered as he opened it and stepped away again, moving to sit on the bed without ever making eye contact with Adam. "Emil's with her?" Honestly he was surprised Adam left the other alone with the fan. He expected to sit alone for much longer.

Kory

Old 05-07-2015, 12:11 AM

Berit stopped paying attention to the other man, she wasn't too sure if his name was Adam or Trey? Man, it was rough not having even a basic picture ID for these people in her case file. For now, she'd try to pull out all the information she possibly could from the one in front of her. Emil? Boy, it was late... She was already starting to forget the names she'd studied in her file over and over.

"Well, you see..." She started, taking a step towards.... Emil? Yeah, Emil... right? "We've gone to the police, but they haven't gotten much done. The last time my friends were seen, my mutual friends and other fans said that they were invited to go backstage with you and the band. I was kind of hoping that you'd remember them? I brought pictures of them, if that would help?"

Berit began to dig through her messenger bag, tucking her clipboard under her arm. Once she found the images of the missing people, she pulled them out, re-situated herself and held them out for... Damn, what was his name? It's too late at night, Berit isn't normal alive at this hour. How could the band seem so alert at this time of night? She held the pictures out for him to see.

"These are my friends that went missing." She pointed to the people in the pictures for emphasis.

- - - -

Adam carefully took a step into Trey's hotel room, closing the door behind him once he was in, his eyes adjusting to the darkness very easily. He sucked in a breath and released it slowly, silently through his nose, then he responded to Trey's question.

"Yeah..." He murmured. He approached Trey, but did not get too close. He knew his friend liked his personal space and as much as Adam desperately wanted to reach out and grab his friend, he held back. He would respect Trey's wishes. "I don't trust her. She knows something." Adam stared at his feet.

"We need to leave. Now." He said. He knew he sounded demanding, he couldn't help it, he wasn't that great with words. He hoped that Trey understood his fear. Hoped that Trey recognized it. "We're not safe here." He added after a moment, trying to sound a little less demanding.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 05-07-2015, 05:19 AM

As Berit stepped forward, Emil shifted his weight towards his back leg, keeping some distance between them. Despite how comfortable he could act around others, he still preferred to keep some space if he wasn't close with them. Especially when meeting for the first time. He waited patiently for her to locate the pictures she spoke of though his mind had already been made up with his response. Did people actually still carry photographs around with them like this? Most things were digital in this day and age weren't they? Smartphones were like mini-computers, rather convenient to have. He had to admit it was nice having one, though it was a bother to have to get new ones regularly since he kept accidentally breaking his...

Oh, he blinked and accepted the photos that Berit held out to him and he took his time looking through each one, remembering exactly where each and every body had been buried as he peered down at their smiling faces in the photos. "Hm...that's quite a lot of people...you must be worried sick with that many friends missing..." He frowned, "I know I'd be sick to my stomach if any of my friends were to disappear." He held out the photos to her, returning them as he shook his head again. "After we have a chat and hang out for a bit backstage, the band walks our guests out and then we part ways. I'm sorry I can't be of more help."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-07-2015, 07:24 PM

Even if Adam sounded demanding, Trey couldn't help but agree. After that little scene, he wanted to leave this hotel as much as the others. "Yeah...I'll start packing. We just going to...go?" he asked. They hadn't made plans of where to go yet, but they could do that on the road. They'd done such things before and Trey didn't mind where they ended up for now. Just not here.

He slipped off the bed and pulled his suitcases out from under it. Without any real packing sense, he started dumping things inside, starting with the clothes left on the floor. When he realized Adam was still there, he paused and glanced over his shoulder, silent for a second. Was he still worried over him? But Trey was fine now. Seeing Adam helped. He walked over and pushed against the other's chest until he'd moved Adam out of his room. "You should go pack your own things, right?"

Kory

Old 05-08-2015, 01:47 AM

Berit took the photos from Emil and let out a long, sad sigh. "Ohh, I see." She tucked the photos back into her messenger bag and looked at him, but not without quickly jotting down the information on her clipboard. "Yes..." She began, "It does worry me very much that they have gone missing. I miss them and their families miss them so much."

She finished writing and looked at Emil, then chewed on her pencil a little bit before speaking again, wanting to make sure she got all that she possibly could from him. "I hope you don't mind me asking... Are you all normally up so late at night? I've been trying to find you for the last few days now, but every time I'd arrive here, I was told you were all unavailable." She tried to sound innocent, it was just a question. Which, made her think of a million more to ask. When did they sleep if they were not sleeping at night? Why were they lurking around at this time of day anyway, when nothing was open and there was no one around to meet?

She smiled at Emil, an honest smile, this time. As much as she hated being the nosy, annoying person, it was her job and she honestly felt sorry for Emil for having to do this to him. He was probably tired and asking these questions probably didn't make him any less so. "I'm sorry, I know I'm such a bother. I'm just curious. I hope you don't mind."

- - - -

Adam was frozen in place for a moment, he felt as though he wasn't there. He was there, but not there, in the hotel with Trey and Emil. No, he was back in England, with her. He was dancing with her, laughing with her... Seeing her, then he was watching her from a distance. Watching her as she is mercilessly stabbed through the chest with a wooden stake... He could see everyone's mouths moving, but all he could hear was her long, sad, painful scream as she was thrown into a hole in the ground and buried alive, still wriggling with life that was quickly fleeting.

Reality came flooding back so quickly when he felt Trey's hands on his chest and felt his friend push him backwards. In a sense, it felt as though Adam was being pushed back into his current life... Back into the reality he knew now. Trey's words registered in his mind. "... Yes." Adam whispered. "Yes, I need to pack as well." He slowly backed out of Trey's room and swiftly made his way to his own.

He unlocked the door and slipped into his room, closing the door behind him, however, he chose not to lock it, as he'd leave the room almost as quickly as he'd arrived. He began to pile up his instruments onto the bed. He didn't pack very much clothing. Just a couple of different shirts and pants, a black jean jacket and one pair of shoes, which, he was currently wearing. Adam seemed to carelessly throw his instruments and sheet music together and place it on the bed and once he was certain everything was together, he swiftly left the room and made his way back downstairs to where Emil was.

He'd discreetly tell Emil that they were leaving this very second and he was sure Emil would think of someway to apologize to that strange woman and that all would be okay in the end, then, they'd leave and never have to think about this town or the strange woman again. Who knew? Maybe in another hundred years they'd return to that town with a different name and they'd have a new start? For now, Adam's only focus was to leave and make sure his friends stayed safe. He would NOT witness another death of someone he loved.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 05-17-2015, 05:43 PM

Emil chuckled softly in response to her questions. "It's...quite alright. Even I must admit that our sleeping habits are not the best." He shifted his weight again. "Since most, if not all, of our shows are played at night, we've gotten used to being up extremely late. We like taking walks after getting some rest from our shows, so we aren't normally in our rooms at night. It's calming to be able to walk around in silence, since our shows are anything but quiet, haha."

Emil could hear the sounds of someone descending the staircase, the footfalls sounded like Adam's. It seemed that it was nearing their time of departure.

"Being a musician is fun, but it's also very physically demanding. We do what we can to relax." Emil finished before glancing to the clock on the hotel lobby wall. "But speaking of how late it is...you should be getting home Ms. Berit. It really isn't safe for a young woman like yourself to be out and about at this time of night."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-19-2015, 05:30 AM

Trey's brow furrowed as he watched Adam. The other man seemed off, but Trey didn't know how to comment on it and didn't have the chance before he found himself alone again. He shut his door and went back to his packing. It took him a while with his poor technique of shoving everything inside without thought. When he'd finished though, he wrapped himself up in his jacket and scarf to travel and made sure his stuffed kitty took up residence in his scarf too. Traveling a lot at night could get chilly after all. That done, he grabbed his bags that consisted of a small backpack and a duffel bad, then headed down the staircase where he lurked, peeking out to make sure the bothersome lady had left. He'd join the other two after they got rid of her. In the meantime, he sat on the step and listened to his music.

Kory

Old 05-21-2015, 04:04 AM

Berit understood that she wasn't going to get anymore info from Emil that she already did. She'd just have to go with the flow of what she had. She hugged her clipboard to her chest and nodded awkwardly to Emil, giving him a chuckle,

"Oh, yes. I guess I should be on my way, I don't want to bother you anymore than I already have. Haha. Thank you so much for your time, Emil. I really appreciate it. I'm just so worried for my friends... I hope they are okay." She turned on her heels and took a step in the direction of the doors to leave the hotel, but before taking another step to completely leave, she pulled out her cellphone from her coat pocket and turned back to face Emil, noticing Adam kind of standing off in the background.

"I'm so sorry, I know this might be too much to ask but," She started as she held up her phone, "Can I just get a picture with you? I'm a big fan, it would mean so much to me!" She gave another innocent smile. It would be a big help to have a photo of the band members, or at least two out of three in this case. The investigation might go a little smoother with a photo of the people she's supposed to be investigating, thus far, they didn't seem too suspicious. She still had her doubts, though. Emil seemed to be very good at talking with people, perhaps something he'd learned to do during their numerous performances.

It was hard to read him, but Berit was certain that they had something to do with the missing persons. Her fellow officers and detectives have yet to find any bodies, but the search was still on. Whoever killed these people, assuming that they are dead by now, must be very careful not to make it obvious where they are buried. Many questions and possibilities flowed through Berit's mind.

After this picture was taken, if they'd allow her to take their photo, she'd have a better chance of figuring out more about this mysterious band.

-------

At the first sight of Emil and the woman, Adam's heart began to race again, then, he saw her turning around to leave. Good, perhaps that would mean that Adam wouldn't have to try his best to be discreet with Emil in telling him they were leaving. He started walking... Speed walking, rather, towards Emil as the woman was starting to walk away. Much to Adam's dismay, once he'd nearly approached Emil and was almost close enough to reach out a hand to touch Emil's shoulder, the woman turned around with her phone in her hand, smiling and asking for a picture.

"No!" Adam didn't realize how angry he sounded. He didn't mean to scare her, but then, he did. He wanted her GONE, away from his friend and away from the hotel. She was suspicious of them and he could sense the curiosity she had. He couldn't handle her anymore, if she didn't leave soon, he'd probably lose his temper on her. "Emil can take a picture with you if he wants, but I will not." Adam realized he sounded like such an asshole and that was not the image he was going for.

He didn't want his fans to hate him, if this woman was telling the truth, he had to at least pretend he appreciated her as a fan of their music. He softened the tone of his voice a little and mumbled something along the lines of, "I look like shit right now, I'd rather not be in a picture."

He crossed his hands over his chest and tapped his fingers on his arm anxiously. He'd wait a moment for Emil's response to the woman before telling him, discreetly that he and Trey were ready to leave. Adam was so anxious, honestly, if Emil didn't get rid of this woman soon, he'd probably just lose his temper and get angry with the woman and make her leave them alone. He wasn't really an asshole like he was sure she'd think, he was just really protective of his friends and right now she was breaching their security.

Humans. Can't live with them, can't live without them...

Aoi Kazuya

Old 05-24-2015, 06:22 PM

Before Emil could respond, Adam's angry tone had cut in, making Emil's lips curl up into an amused smile. Ah...he'd spent too long talking with the woman it seemed. Reaching out an arm, he draped it languidly across Adam's shoulders. "I'm sorry, it's been a long night for all of us. Tonight's the last night we spend here so we have a lot of packing to do before the morning arrives." Emil explained to cover up Adam's attitude.

"I'm such a slow packer, the others are always rushing me, haha."

Emil wasn't really, none of them were, but he needed to get this woman to leave sooner rather than later.

"If it's a picture, I'll have to respectfully decline. I do apologize but if you ask at one of our events, I'll gladly take one...but as I've said before, in our personal time...we don't really allow pictures or interviews." Emil took his arm back and straightened up, "I do hope you get home safely Ms. Berit, and perhaps we'll see you at one of our future concerts. Have a good night."

Once again, Emil was positive that this woman wasn't actually a fan of theirs, and after the conversation they'd just had, he was also positive that she was investigating the missing persons that he'd been shown pictures of. If she wanted to remain discreet and continue the charade of being a fan, then there was no way she'd be able to continue questioning him after he'd already explained that he needed to go, or well, at least not without making herself seem even a little bit more suspicious...and really, a distraught friend would definitely have been more desperate to find information and have swollen eyes from crying or something...

Last edited by Aoi Kazuya; 05-24-2015 at 06:26 PM..