Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 06-02-2015, 09:28 PM

"Ah, I see... That is alright, I totally understand." Berit said as she smiled. "It was so, very good to meet you... finally." That Berit was actually honest about. It was nice to finally put a face to the names she'd been given in her files. Even if she didn't have a picture for reference, she'd remember their faces anywhere.

Berit slipped her clipboard into her messenger bag and slid the bag over her shoulder. Though, she was no longer smiling, she did her best to remain as though she wasn't too hurt by their declination of her wanting to take a picture. She had enough information for tonight anyway, at least she'd gotten a little closer to them, even if it wasn't by much. She could return to her captain with the little information that she got.

As the automatic doors slide open for her, she turned around and gave a brief wave. "Thanks, again." She called, before disappearing into the darkness of the streets.

Last edited by Kory; 06-03-2015 at 01:35 AM..

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-02-2015, 11:01 PM

Trey watched everything from his perch on the stairs, peeking out without doing anything to reveal himself. He shuddered at the idea of a picture and felt glad he wasn't out there in the lobby. The woman finally left though and he slipped off his seat and walked forward, leaving his bags by the stairs. "She's gone," he said like it was an observation, but in reality, he meant it like, thank god. He looked over the other two, making sure they were both okay, then tugged on Emil's arm.

"We're leaving. Go pack already." He looked back over at Adam. "I'm ready, just like you asked." He offered a little bit of a smile because they both seemed out of sorts because of the woman. Really, he just felt glad she left and they could get back to normal between them.

Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 06-24-2015, 04:58 AM

Emil chuckled at the tone of Trey's words and ruffled the other's hair before nodding. Packing, he had to do that. "I'm sorry for taking so long Trey, Adam." he apologized. With an excuse me, he made his way up the stairs before hurrying to his room. There wasn't much to pack, since he'd left most things in their bags anyway and in no time at all he was back down the stairs, bags in one hand and scrolling through his phone with the other. "We can head to the airport for now and I'll book some tickets for us while we're heading there." He looked away from the phone screen to his companions. Tonight had been a close call. It was the closest anyone had been to putting the pieces together, but he was sure he had at least managed to buy them a little more time and to take them off the police radars for just a while longer.

"Does that sound good?"

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-24-2015, 05:50 AM

Trey sat on his suitcase while he waited, but he'd only made it through one song before Emil returned. They all really did have too much experience with packing quickly and uprooting themselves. He listened and nodded to what Emil said before he realized what he'd actually been saying. Planes had a tendency to feel like a flying box filled with food you couldn't eat and Trey glanced over at Adam.

"Plane? Then...should we eat first?" he asked in a quiet voice. Trey rarely suggested feeding before anyone else. He had a tiny appetite, but that didn't mean he didn't want to eat when he wanted to eat. Adam on the other hand always seemed to be hungry. This was simply looking out for each other then because he certainly didn't want his bandmate even more uncomfortable than he already was because of a plane.

Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 06-27-2015, 10:13 PM

No one needed to tell Adam twice, when he heard Emil ask if it was alright to head to the airport now, Adam was ready.

"I'll go get the van, so I can pack up the instruments." Adam made his way passed his friends and took a step towards the door, but stopped mid step when Trey mentioned the plane... And eating. He knew Adam so well. Adam was always hungry, yet, he was more concerned with getting out of town than getting food... However, the plane ride would probably be lengthy and they had no options of feeding while on the plane. He certainly was hungry, it'd been a while since they'd last fed and he had to admit, he was always the first to go a little stir crazy from lack of nutrition.

"Yes." Adam spat out in response to Trey. "I think it would be a good idea to eat before going to the airport."

He didn't take the time to wait for what Emil thought about it, Adam just took off towards the hotel doors to get the tour van.

"Yes... Yeah, it's exactly like I told you, they were awake and they didn't seem tired or anything." Berit explained to her captain over the phone. Instead of going back to the office that night, she went home and called in from her cellphone, it was easier and besides, she was tired. She'd been awake for many nights now trying to find this mysterious band and now that she finally got somewhere with her investigation, it was definitely time to take a nap!

Her captain rambled on a little about finding out where the band was going to perform next and if they knew anything about the missing persons. Berit had to be honest,

"No... They said they didn't know anything about the disappearances. They claimed that they invite people backstage, talk, walk and then they don't see each other again."

Berit's captain began to hound her over why she couldn't find out more information, which, Berit, again, was honest.

"The two that I wasn't talking to seemed to be pretty uncomfortable with me talking to them. One was rather pushy and kind of rude to me, actually. The other seemed very quiet. I don't know. I still have a hunch that they know more than they are giving out...."

Berit turned in her chair to glance at the time. 3:23am. It was a wonder that her brain was even working at this hour. Normally, she'd be fast asleep by now, she'd never had an assignment like this where her sleep schedule had to get messed up!

"... No, but I will find that out right away, boss. Yes..... Uh huh. I'll definitely keep tabs on them.... Yes. Alright. I'll come in tomorrow morning with my information and I'll get to work on locating their next concert. Alright. Bye."

Berit hung up the phone and let out a long, heavy sigh. She slowly rose from her spot on her chair next to her desk and sauntered to her room, where she immediately flopped, face first onto the bed. She didn't even take off her clothes. Surprisingly, Berit slept pretty soundly that night.

Last edited by Kory; 06-27-2015 at 10:29 PM..