Uuhime

Old 06-12-2015, 08:17 PM

Character skeletonX

Name:

(I hope this alright! I don't add much more to 1x1 profiles--but you're welcome to add more if you want!

Also, you're welcome to have more than one character! I might be making some more for the gang, if you'd like ^^)

My character(s)X

Name: Merit Thrussell
Appearance:

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 06-12-2015, 08:48 PM

((Lol that was faster then I thought. Shall I start or would you like too?))

.: Faded's Characters Profile :.X

Main Character's Name James Parker
Age Twenty-five

Name Matthew "Matt" Winchester
Age Twenty-two

Name Joey Smith
Age Twenty-three

Last edited by Faded Beauty; 06-12-2015 at 08:50 PM..

Uuhime

Old 06-13-2015, 12:21 AM

(Hm... Well, I think I'll start. Just so Merit is properly put into the situation)

It was dark and the streets were void of any life as Merit drove. He wasn't sure where he wanted to go, but something beckoned him out of the house and into his car. He drove for miles and miles without knowing where he was going until he looked at his gas tank. He slowly veered to the side of the road when he noticed his car was close to being on empty--and conveniently ran out once he pulled over. He got out, sighed, and grabbed a flashlight. Merit proceeded to wonder into the woods from there. Why he was doing so, he could not put his finger on, but he went as deep as he could until he found a house. With no where else to go, and there being a slight possibility of someone living there who was willing to bring him back home, he entered. "Hello?" He asked, looking around. "Hello?"

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 06-13-2015, 06:12 PM

(Sorry, I'm use to starting threads so I forgot to look around for this one.)

"Will you leave that cat alone." James stated rather annoyed with the sounds of baby talk. "I can't help it." The man said turning to his leader. "He is just too cute." He said smiling to the annoyed man, he turned his attention back to the cat before making kissing faces to it as it purred from happiness. James just rolled his eyes. Spending eternity with a annoying cat lover was something he wasn't fund of. "I think its funny." The other man said chuckling at the scene. "You would." James simply replied. The young man signed as he sat in the window sill. The room was dark and cold, well he assumed it was being near winter. He couldn't feel anything, hot or cold, not even the feeling of a door knob.

The three of them heard rumors of the mansion, one being was it was turning into a hospital; another being a bed and breakfast. James never paid much attention to them, most were false anyways. The third man just tap his fingertips in boredom. He just sat at the desk, his chest leaning over it as he used his arms as a pillow. "Another day in paradise." He claimed in the bored state, both he and James were feeling; while the one with the cat lived in his own world.

Uuhime

Old 06-14-2015, 04:37 PM

(It's okay! Sorry for the late reply! I was out all day yesterday.)

Merit looked around a bit more, going up a set of stairs. This place seemed so familiar, yet, he could not put his finger on it. With each step he took and each floorboard squeak, he felt as if he wasn't alone. He shined his flashlight around more, trying to remember. Alas, it was no use--all he could do now was memorize each door, as if it would come in handy later.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 06-16-2015, 05:45 PM

(Really need to bookmark this page, I'm sorry. I'm scattered brain when it comes to some RPs.)

James just stood up, he had to get out of the room. All the squeaky noises coming from Joey and the cat was giving him a headache. "Where are you going?" The boy asked the now standing guy. "Away from here, Joey's is annoying the crap out of me." He said before leaving the room with the other two boys inside. The boy with the cat just looked at the door then at the other boy. "He seems easily annoyed today, doesn't he?" He asked the other boy who just shrugged. "You can be pretty annoying." Matt said to the now pouting boy. However he didn't pout for long once the cat place it's paw onto his face. "Oh, you are soo cute!" He said turning his attention fully back to the cat in his hand.

Uuhime

Old 06-18-2015, 05:48 AM

After a while, Merit came to a complete stop at one of the doors. He somehow remembered it opening once, then closing quickly. He tried to remember why this door stood out the most, and why he only remembered it opening and closing. Surely, there was more to the room behind it than that, right?