Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Sh...
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 11-02-2015, 06:42 AM

Centuries ago witches lived in the open among humans, their lives were filled with magic until a witch family took a dark path and decided to rule the world with their magic. Humans became hunters of those with magic to protect the human race, and the line was drawn in the sand. Now witches live in hiding as the hunter families grow thin with the modern beliefs in science over magic taking the young away from them. some say the witches also are thinning with Science becoming the new magic. but what will happen when one of the hunters learn that he has a gift to sense and see the creatures of magic? will the witches hunt him down and kill him or will they try to show him that not all magic users are evil? and what of the dark family that still wants to rule the world with magic.

redtigerness:

redtigerness
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-02-2015, 07:00 AM

put in worng place sorry

Last edited by redtigerness; 11-02-2015 at 07:05 AM.. Reason: worge place

redtigerness
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-02-2015, 10:58 PM

The day was like any other day I got up at 9 went and feed the animals. Then made breakfast for my familiar and me. Since I did not have to go to town today I went down and worked in my garden. My Garden is made up of many healing plants and some rare magical plants that are hard to fine or used in spells at lunchtime I packed a lunch for me and my familiar and went out at noon to go practice my magic. I practice my magic in the woods as so I do not freeze any of my plants house or animals I take my favorite horse out with me when I go out and my familiar a dog Loves to run beside me.

---------- Post added 11-02-2015 at 03:05 PM ----------

I finally gave up on trying to just frost a leaf on a tree only one not the whole tree and not dress with icicles. My my practice was not going very well today and with my frustration rising I decided to go for a ride before I accidentally stared a small blizzard in the middle of the forest.

Last edited by redtigerness; 11-04-2015 at 01:24 AM..

Lunna Dea

Old 11-04-2015, 01:58 AM

The fall leaves had been nice when I had started out that morning on the trip with my family, we had gotten a lead on a new coven. Now as I ran through the woods the flaming colors of the leaves taunted me with thoughts of what had happened just hours before. We had approached the house our antimagic shields raised as suddenly fire burst from every window of the house. Our lead had not told us that it was a family of fire starters just that a fire starter had been sighted. My father had been the first to fall to their fire, it took him so fast that he did not even get the chance to scream before he succumbed. Mother lasted longer her shield making sounds of screaming metal before she too died. I still don’t know that how I had lasted to turn and run but now I found the color of the trees mocking me as I ran.

Behind me I could still hear them calling out to each other as they fallowed my trail through the wood. I could hear in front of me the sounds of water, lots of water and those behind me seem to take heart in the sound. To me all that water means it maybe another way of living for a few more minutes, maybe even a way to escape from them faster. Pain lanced up my left ankle as the branch’s around me left tiny cuts as I raced by them. I almost did not stop as I came upon the sound of the water. One moment I was pushing through the woods and the next I was looking over a fifteen foot droop as water roared over it. I Could feel my heart jump through my throat but I knew if I did not try to get passed this the sounds of people behind me would be on me and I would fall like my father. That thought steeled my nerves and I took a leap of faith. The water was ice cold, its power as it went over the falls battered agented my skin. Then darkness was all I could see, ice and darkness.

Went I came to I was down river from the falls and in loads of pain. My arm was broken and twisted up under my body as I lay there looking towards the sky. I could not tell if I still had both of my legs as the pain was just too great. I must have passed out a few times from the pain its self for I watched the sun Jump acrossed the sky. Soon it would be night and then the cold would be the least of my worrys, there were things out in these woods that I did not want to run acrossed.

redtigerness
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-04-2015, 03:24 AM

I start riding to relieve the frustration and to calm down from a very bad practice. SHAMIRA, my familiar , suggested that I go to down by the river so he and my horse , name horsa , could get a drink having a feeling he had other reasons for going to the river. I went to my favorite part of the river.

---------- Post added 11-03-2015 at 09:51 PM ----------

It has sand from 3 feet from the river. As soon as my horse and I pass the last trees I could tell there was a hurt person I did not know if they where alive or dead. Having my horse stop nerve by I dismounted.

Last edited by redtigerness; 11-05-2015 at 04:03 AM..

redtigerness
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-05-2015, 04:08 AM

So this is the reason you wanted to go to the river shamira.

Lunna Dea

Old 11-05-2015, 11:01 AM

The sound of a voice stirred me to wakefulness once again, then the feeling of magic blazed acrossed my skin. It was not the feel of a thousand’s scorpions stinging me all at once that came with active magic but this was the feeling of hundreds of tiny creatures crawling up my body. It started on my toes and fingers and as the witch came closer to me it moved up my arms. I could feel my heart start to race with fear, she was going to see the beads and then realize that I was a witch hunter.

The beads had been a gift to me when I came of age, most of my family had them. some of the older generation loved to tell the story that they were the bones of witches that the family had taken down in the dark ages and then made into a focus to protect against magic’s of the mind. What I had been able to tell with the few test I had done was that they are bone but not human, some sort of creature that no longer lived on earth but was not affected by magic. I tried to move the beads out of sight but that only caused the pain of the brakes in my arm to flare.

Squeezing my eyes closed against the pain as I let out a unintended whimper. She must be working with the Family and be here to finish me off, and now she knew I was alive even if I could do nothing againted her. A tear trickled down my face as the sensation of pain overpowered the sensation of a magic user being nearby. It was about then I realized that yes I could feel my feet and no I really did not want to be feeling them right now. The flames must have gotten closer to me then I had thought, I could feel the cold of the water on my bare feet where the soles of shoes once were. They felt like they might have been run to bloody stumps.

In a matter of seconds I knew that not only had I done that damage to my feet but I was also facing some cracked if not broken ribs, frist to second degree burns on most of my back side and also around most of my legs and arms. If she did not wipe me out then I was in for a long time of bed rest. “if your going to kill me get it over with witch.” My voice croaked out.

redtigerness
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-16-2015, 09:08 PM

as shamira and i came closer to him i could see the burns and broken bones. He was trying to hide some thing in his hair why i do not know. but moving to hide it must of hurt from the sound that came out. at lease he was alive that relieved me till he said to kill him. An unwanted memory can back one i keep hidden deep of a boy frozen dead his fist inches from hitting me a sharp bite form my familiar brought me back to the present. "why do you brig to those that think i am going to kill them shamira? This is the first person but come on 10 for 10." then to the human male "Why would i do that?" shivering at the thought of that look no not ever again i promise myself again. not caring about the answer and looking at the wounds and i new it a long road coming up but moving him to my home the first thing pain killers and water might help. out loud and her her self she went on " where i put the the book , pains killers, rope ,leather, and so on." shew went or a list in her head. at this time her familiar went over and sat just out of arms lathe and said the him "you hurt me i bite you got that."stetted shamira. Also she dose this talking out aloud list of what needed to help you very time she helped any of the other animals i brought her to." inturping them she say "shamira, if you can git him to tell you his higth it would help a lot ." and back to what she need to splint the broken arm and if anything more need it . "see she back at it so what your name and how tall are you?"

Last edited by redtigerness; 11-17-2015 at 10:44 PM.. Reason: adding more