xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 01-25-2016, 02:17 AM

Name: Kiki Itsuki
Bio: Kiki was born in tokyo japan she used by herself but her brother told her to live with him. Kiki goes to high school and she always wanted to know if they were any one things out there then humans. Kiki is a stubborn girl but smart she doesn't want people to worry about her.
Picture:

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-25-2016, 03:28 AM

Name: Azriel Lorne
Bio: Azriel wasn't always a vampire, like the typical person, he was turned at a young age and raised by a vampire family. He loves his new family, his human family has long since died but he doesn't mind because he doesn't even remember them. When he isn't hunting or with his family, Azriel likes to study the humans and see how they behave.
Picture:

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 01-25-2016, 03:37 AM

Kiki was getting ready school she put on her school uniform and got her bag and head down to the dinning room and went to see her brother making breakfast. Kiki sat down and ate her breakfast and saw him eating as well and she was going to be late she smiled at her brother and waved him goodbye. Kiki left her home and head to her school she walked down the street and her school was not far from where she lives. Kiki got to her school and she sat down under a tree and she went to read a book before school started.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-25-2016, 04:05 AM

Azriel brushed his hair in front of a mirror even though he saw no reflection. He was getting ready to go out on a walk and see what he could find of interest. Being a vampire had its ups and downs. The ups were just the strength and looks but the downs were that he was a danger to everyone. He didn't like to focus on that though, he was a good vampire at heart, he just didn't have anyone to show that to. Once he was ready, Azriel headed out of the house after telling his family he was going out for a walk. His family consisted of him mom, dad, two sisters and three brothers.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-25-2016, 05:27 AM

Kiki heard the bell and she slowly got up she was a little tired from her dream last night. Kiki got her bag and head into the school and she went to the locker and put on her school shoes on and went right to homeroom class. Kiki sat down in the back of the class and got out her stuff for class. Kiki looked at the window and seeing the sun shinning on her and she was thinking about her dream last night a man with blonde hair with light blue eyes. Kiki shook her head and try not to think about it at all.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-25-2016, 05:48 AM

Everywhere he went, Azriel was surrounded by many different scents. Each scent represented a different human and then he caught a sweet scent. It was too early to feed but now he needed to know who that scent belonged to. As he followed the scent, he realized it was coming from a school. There was no way he could just walk in there and he wasn't going to apply as a student, it would be dangerous. "What to do now Azriel?" he asked himself. Looking around, he walked over to a bench and sat down while he waited. The source of the scent had to come out eventually..well not for a few hours at least. He knew human schools were open for a few hours a day so if school had just started he was going to be here for a very long time. What could he do while he waited?

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-25-2016, 05:55 AM

Kiki was in her class and taking notes on the lesson after a few hours in class school was over and she got her stuff together and saw many kids went out to go to there after school stuff or just going home. Kiki left the classroom and head to her locker and got on her normal shoes and left the building and sees many people talking while she was walking out the school. Kiki saw cherry blossoms coming her away and her hair blows and she put her hand on her hair and then she looked at a man sitting down and wonder who he is waiting for she sigh and walked past him to head for home.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-25-2016, 06:18 AM

The entire time he was waiting, he was looking at the clouds and counting how many he could see. "Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten.." Azriel counted. He was so busy focusing on the clouds that he didn't notice school was already over. It wasn't until that sweet scent hit him again that he looked around for the source. When a girl with long black hair walked past him, he caught the scent again and he knew it was her. His blue eyes watched her walk away and he didn't go after her. He knew who to look for now but right now was not the time, he had to get home for lunch with his family.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-25-2016, 06:35 AM

Kiki was heading back home and she got home and saw her brother was sleeping on the couch and she smiled at him aand got a blanket and put it on him so he can sleep. Kiki went to her room and went to work on her homework and when she got done with it she went to take a shower before making dinner for her and her brother.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-25-2016, 07:04 AM

Azriel walked back home where he helped his mother make lunch for the family. "How was the walk?" she asked. "It was uneventful but it was still very nice." Azriel replied and smiled as he helped set the table for the family. His brothers and sisters quickly ran down the stairs after smelling the food, almost causing their father to fall as he was in front of them. "Children calm down the food isn't going anywhere." their father said. "Sorry father." the children apologized and took their seats at the dinner table. Azriel was the last one to sit down, he always was since he was the one who helped out the most in the house. He was the youngest one there but he enjoyed helping as much as he could.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-25-2016, 07:12 AM

Kiki was done with her shower and went to changed into a better clothes and went down to the kitchen and went to start dinner. Kiki looked at her brother and was still sleeping she thought it was cute that he sleeps even though he is her older brother she does all the work. Kiki made a nice dinner and then she made a small cake which her brother wakes for that. Kiki places the food on the table and they ate together and she smiled at her brother but while she eats she remembers the dream she had of the man again and she felt like she meet him before but can't remember where.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-25-2016, 07:40 AM

Azriel ate in silence as his parents talked about work. His parents were doctors, they were able to control their urges thankfully. Sometimes their parents worked so much that Azriel and his siblings were often left alone in the house. They didn't mind though, they were used to it and usually they would go out to hunt but would always return home to safety if it was too dark out or if they felt they could be in any sort of danger. Being the youngest child, Azriel wasn't let out once it got too late. It was for his own safety and because he tended to have a hard time controlling his urges to feed.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-25-2016, 05:17 PM

Kiki finished her dinner and some of the cake and she put the dishes and did the dishes while her brother put some of the food away. After kiki did the dishes and she went up to her room and she went to changed into her night clothes and saw the night sky through her window and she looked at it and said "it is a beautiful night." Kiki went on her bed and lay down on her bed and closed her eyes but she dream of that man again why did she dream of him.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-25-2016, 08:08 PM

When they all had finished, he told his parents that he would clean up. "I don't mind." he said and gathered up the dishes to wash them. His parents smiled at him and left for work while his brothers and sisters left to hunt. He really wasn't feeling any urge to feed at the moment so he decided he'd just stay inside today. When he was finished washing the dishes Azriel dried his hands and cleaned up any mess he saw in the house before walking to a window and staring up at the moon. He didn't care for the moon but he had to admit that it looked nice right now.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-25-2016, 08:18 PM

Kiki couldn't sleep she kept dreaming of that man and it bother her that she did see him before but couldn't remember where. Kiki got out of bed and went to her desk and went to do some writing and she turned her TV to watch the news while she did her writing. Kiki was getting hot in her room her brother never turns on the cold air on. Kiki goes to her window and opens it and looks at the moon and then goes to her desk and goes back to her writing and watching the news as well.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-25-2016, 08:27 PM

His brothers and sisters hadn't returned yet and he frowned. It was normal for them to take long though but still, he decided to go look for them or at least enjoy a walk. They were probably busy feeding although he didn't hear any screaming so they probably did something so that they wouldn't scream. It was interesting to think about really, usually if he wanted to feed one of his brothers would go with him just to make sure he didn't lose it which was the best thing they could do since he didn't want to end up killing anyone. That scent still haunted him but he didn't smell it now, she was gone.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-25-2016, 08:34 PM

Kiki was still writing and she finished and she wanted to try to sleep she closed her notebook and turned off her light but turn the tv down a bit and went into her bed but she forgot to close her window. Kiki slowly closed her eyes and the wind picked up and it blew her hair a bit while she slept and she fell right to sleep.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-25-2016, 08:55 PM

Azriel continued walking along the side of the road when the wind picked up and he caught the scent again. Quickly, he ran off in the direction it was coming from and slowed down when he reached a house. Walking around the house, he noticed an open window and raised an eyebrow. Cautiously, Azriel approached the open window and could smell the scent all over inside the house. This was the source of the scent, he was one step closer to actually meeting her. He wasn't sure how long he stood there just looking in but then he heard his name being called and he ran away from there and towards his house where his brothers and sisters were looking for him. "S-sorry, I was out for a walk." Azriel explained as he walked with them into their house.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-25-2016, 09:03 PM

Kiki was asleep for a long time until she heard her brother knocking on her door. Kiki sat up and looked around and rubbed her head a bit and then she got up and went to changed in her school clothes. Kiki got her stuff together and put it in her bag and left her room she had breakfast with her brother and she left for school. Kiki was walking down the street and she rubbed her a head and she felt light headed and she always fainted but she kept it together.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-25-2016, 10:16 PM

"Mom and Dad still aren't home..." one of his sisters said the following morning as they all sat around in the living room. "Maybe they just have a lot of people to look at." Azriel suggested and walked over to the kitchen to start on some breakfast. His mind went to that house and he wondered if he should visit it later today, though he feared he would just cause some sort of trouble for doing so. When he finished up breakfast, Azriel called them to the dinner table and served everyone before sitting down as well and enjoying the breakfast he had prepared.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-25-2016, 10:32 PM

Kiki got to the school in time since she wasn't well when she walked to school. Kiki got to her classroom and sat down and and was getting ready for class to start. Kiki looked through the window and saw the sun shines on her it felt so good she put her head down on her desk and closed her eyes and she was knocked out she was tired and not well. The teacher went to her but saw she wan't well they took her to the hospital where she could be treated there.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-25-2016, 11:17 PM

"What should we do today?" one of Azriel's sisters asked."We are going out to watch a Zombie movie." one of his brothers said. "I don't know what the girls want to do." his brother said. "We're going to go shopping. What about you little brother?" his sister asked. "It would be dangerous for me to go to the movies, and I don't need anything. I might just stay home and watch some TV." Azriel replied.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-25-2016, 11:25 PM

Kiki slowly woke up and she sat up slowly and she saw she was in a hospital and she rubbed her head a bit and wonder how she got here. One of the nurses came in to check on her and told her a doctor will come in to check on her soon but for her to rest a bit more. Kiki looked at her and nodded and put her head back down. The nurse went to the doctor on hand and told him about the girl in the next room how she was feeling.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-25-2016, 11:47 PM

When his brothers and sisters left, Azriel began to clean up the mess in silence. At least they could have fun because they could control their urges. He couldn't though so he usually would just stay behind and find ways to entertain himself. If it wasn't TV it was video games or sports with the family. Azriel's father was filling out a form when a nurse informed him of a female patient who had just been brought in by her teacher. He nodded and walked over to the room with the patient's information in his hands. When he saw her he smiled. "Good afternoon, I'm doctor Lorne." he said politely and looked over her file. "How are you feeling right now?" he asked as his dark brown eyes read her file.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-26-2016, 12:01 AM

Kiki saw a man came in her room and it was the doctor and thought he was a handsome doctor and she sat up a bit and said "i'm feeling a little better doctor I don't know i was so light headed today." Kiki rubbed her head a bit and looked at him but smiled softly at him.