xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 01-27-2016, 04:39 AM

The gang was about to tough her again and then heard a man yelling at them and saw him and they smirked and told him to back off or else. One of the gang went to touch her again and Kiki was a bit scared and saw Marnus and Azriel she was scared and said "please help me..." Kiki was so scared she didn't like this at all.

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-27-2016, 04:47 AM

"Or else what?! What are you going to do huh?" Magnus yelled and smirked. "I am not afraid of you! If you don't back away from the girl right now I'm going to hurt you!" he warned. He looked at Azriel and motioned for him to go after one guy. "I'll go after the other one." he instructed and the two of them quickly ran over to the other men, punching them in their face and slamming them against the wall.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 01-27-2016, 05:01 AM

Kiki closed her eyes but heard something and after she opened her eyes she saw what happen and she looked at them and said "are they dead?" Kiki looked at them and her head started to hurt again but not as bad and she rubs it a bit and looks at them.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-27-2016, 05:10 AM

Magnus looked at Kiki and shook his head. "No, just out cold. They'll wake up later so you need to come with us. We will take you back home." he said. Azriel stood beside his older brother and nodded as he looked at Kiki with his blue eyes. "What about the apples?" he asked Magnus. "We'll get the apples later Azriel." Magnus answered. "Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" Magnus asked Kiki.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-27-2016, 05:23 AM

Kiki looked at him and shook her head but said "they almost touched me somewhere bad but I'm okay but my head does hurt it as been hurting me bad just a while go then it stop sometime in the late afternoon." Kiki said to him and she was holding her bag of milk was got for her brother.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-27-2016, 05:27 AM

"Come on, we'll walk you back home." Magnus said quietly and looked at Azriel who was silent. The three of them started walking back and then Magnus looked at her. "If your head still hurts though we can stop at my house and my dad can probably give you something for it. He's a doctor you know." he said and smiled. "Where do you live?" he asked her, wanting to know so that they could take her to her house.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-27-2016, 05:38 AM

Kiki looked at him while they walked to her house she didn't want to bother them it was something she wanted to keep to herself about. Kiki said "down this street i am not far from my house and it is alright i don't want you bother you guys you are busy anyway but thank you anyway." Kiki smiled but it was a force smile she didn't want them to worry about her she wanted them to worry about Azriel she as a feeling something is wrong with him. They got to her house and smiled and bowed to them "thank you for walking me home and thank you for saving me."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-27-2016, 05:47 AM

Magnus nodded and they walked her to her house. When they got there, Magnus grinned and shook his head. "We were happy to help you out. Have a goodnight." he said and looked at Azriel. "Let's go get some apples yes?" he suggested and waved goodbye at Kiki then started walking away. Azriel looked at Kiki and smiled a bit before quickly running after his brother. He was glad that they were able to help her. When they reached the store, Azriel grabbed a bag of apples and then showed it to Magnus. "Alright let's go." he said.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-27-2016, 07:00 AM

Kiki smiled and she went into her house and her brother was asleep and she sigh again and she went into the kitchen and put the milk away and she put a blanket over her brother and head to her room. Kiki got into her pj and went to opened the window and smiled and she wanted to get some sleep she was heading for school tomorrow. Kiki got on to her bed and she fell right to sleep again.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-27-2016, 07:22 AM

When Magnus and Azriel returned home, his family was watching TV together so Magnus put the apples away and sat with his family. Azriel yawned softly and noticed his notebook on the table. He quickly picked it up and smiled. His mother had probably brought it home when she and his father got home from work. This was usually what they did when their parents were home. That or play a game.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-27-2016, 07:29 AM

Kiki slept for a long while and she was in the dream again and sighing "why do i kept dreaming of him." Kiki said in her dream and she keeps on walking a bit and looks around and sees him again and said "I wish he could speak to me i am worried about i feel like he doesn't like me much." Kiki looked at him she was far away from him and goes the other way.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-27-2016, 07:51 AM

It was getting very late though and soon they all left to their rooms and fell to sleep. Azriel sat up on his bed and started to write in his notebook. He wrote a letter to Kiki and would give it to her tomorrow if he saw her. He just hoped she wouldn't run away from him. He knew he was probably a scary looking person especially when he was mad or really hungry anyway. Sighing when he finished, Azriel looked out his window before laying back down in bed and easily falling to sleep.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-27-2016, 04:36 PM

Kiki slowly woke up and she saw it was morning and she got out of bed and head for the bathroom to take a shower to get ready for school. Kiki put on her school uniform on and smiled a bit and she went to do her home work a bit before heading down for breakfast. Kiki finished her homework and put it in her bag and head down to eat breakfast her brother was making food and she smiled at him. Kiki sat down and ate some but she was going to be late and she smiled at him and got her bag and head for the door and head to school. Kiki walked down the street and head for the school yard and went to sit under the tree and the wind was blowing again and she went to read a book a bit before school started.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-27-2016, 10:17 PM

His parents left for work as usual and his brothers and sisters were busy cleaning up the house. Azriel woke up a little later than usual. He got dressed and grabbed the letter that was for Kiki. He wasn't sure if he would see her again but he would wait for her if he needed to. Azriel walked down to the living room and looked at his brothers and sisters. "I am going out for a walk. I will be back soon. Maybe we can play a game when we get back?" he suggested with a smile. "Of course Azriel. Just be sure to actually come home this time." Esther answered. With that in mind, Azriel left the house and walked towards the school. He didn't see her but he did smell her. Looking around, he decided to follow the scent and when he found her, handed over the letter to her.

The letter said:
Hello again. I know we never really talk because I probably scare you and that's okay. I was wondering it maybe you wanted to hang out sometime as friends? My mother said we were friends and that makes me happy. I never had a friend before so I don't know what it is friends do but maybe you could help me with that? I apologize if this makes you uncomfortable.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-27-2016, 10:59 PM

Kiki was reading her book and she saw Azriel and she got up but he gave her a letter and she reads it and she smiled at him and said "Azriel i would be so happy to be friends with you and hang out with you and you don't scare me at all." Kiki smiled at him and knew she had to go to school soon but she wanted to hang out with him a bit and said "did you want to go out for breakfast Azriel i can pay for us?" Kiki looked at him and she smiled at him.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-27-2016, 11:41 PM

She wasn't afraid of him?! Well that was a first really. When she agreed to hangout and be friends with him, Azriel smiled. It was going to be nice to have a friend to talk to and spend time with when he could. "Breakfast?" Azriel repeated and thought for a moment before nodding. "Okay, that sounds nice." he said. He had missed out on breakfast so he really needed to eat breakfast and drink plenty of water.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-28-2016, 12:04 AM

Kiki smiled at him and then she took his hand and they walked to the restaurant with him and it was a nice one and she smiled at him. Kiki and him sat somewhere where they can talk. Kiki took off her bag and looked at him and said "i will pay for everything please you can get anything." She smiled at him.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-28-2016, 12:31 AM

Azriel walked with Kiki in silence and sat down with her. "Anything?" he repeated and looked at the options. "Well.." he started and pointed to something on the menu. "I would really like some water and some pancakes please?" he asked her politely. His parents had raised him to be very polite to everyone he met. They were all taught to say please and thank-you as well as excuse me. All manners were taught to them at a young age.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-28-2016, 01:21 AM

Kiki looked at him and saw what he wanted and she smiled at him and said "alright you can get that Azriel." Kiki smiled at him and she was happy that he talk to her a bit and she looks what she wants and she was waffles with some milk. Kiki waited for the waitress to come over to take there order.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-28-2016, 01:29 AM

When the waitress arrived, Azriel could smell her and she smelled delicious too. He avoided looking at the waitress though, "I would just like some water and pancakes please." he said quietly and wondered what his brothers and sisters were doing. He couldn't spend too much time with Kiki, he had promised to get home early. Maybe he would have breakfast and walk her back to school before going back home.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-28-2016, 03:27 AM

Kiki looked at her and smiled and said "I will have some waffles and milk please." After the waitress left Kiki looked at him and then said "i know you have to go soon but i had fun if you ever want to talk to me i'll give you my phone number alright." Kiki wrote down her phone and gives it to him and she smiled at him.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-28-2016, 06:51 AM

Azriel was surprised that she knew he had to leave soon. "H-how did you know?" he asked her curiously. He stared at her number and smiled sadly. "Thank-you." he whispered. This was all new to him but he knew this meant he was supposed to call her at times. Maybe not everyday but if he ever wanted to hang out with her calling would be the best things to do. "I will do my best to call when I can." he assured her.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-28-2016, 06:50 PM

Kiki looked at him and smiled and he asked her how she knew and said "well i know you love your family and i know you want to spend time with them so i won't keep you from them." Kiki smiled and she was happy that he can talk with her and heard he will try his best to call her and said "that is fine Azriel you are a nice guy and i know you are busy and you are welcome to come over I can cook you a meal." Kiki smiled at him and there food came.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-28-2016, 08:44 PM

"It's not that I don't want to hang out more...it's just that I am not allowed to stay out so long. It's not safe for me to be out very long." Azriel explained and thanked the waitress for the food then looked at Kiki. "Thank-you for this. It is nice to have a friend finally." he said quietly and drank some of the water. "You want me to visit you...to your house?" he asked and thought about it. "I will have to ask my parents about this and see what they suggest." Azriel answered before taking a bite of his pancakes happily.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-28-2016, 11:50 PM

Kiki looked at him and smiled and she eats her waffles slowly and drinks her milk and then looked at him and said "that is alright Azriel I don't mind at all." Kiki smiled at him and then thinks a minute and said "oh yea do you mind if i talk to your parents it is about my headache i'm still getting some bad ones i wanted to ask them what kind of medicine i should take so it doesn't come back." Kiki head does hurt now but she doesn't know why.