xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 02-06-2016, 12:15 AM

Kiki looked at them and she smiled at them and then she sat down and then nodded and she tells them how the rules are and how to play it. After Kiki finished telling them everything and said "i think that is everything is there anything else you want to know about the game?" Kiki asked them.

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 02-06-2016, 12:19 AM

"I think we learned, so let's play a game just as practice to see if we really learned it." Magnus suggested. Esther smiled and nodded, "Yeah I want to play already!" she whined making Azriel smile softly. "Patience sister, we'll play now." Azriel said and Dimitri nodded. Everyone was looking forward to playing.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 02-15-2016, 11:56 PM

Kiki looked at them and she smiled at them and they all started to play the game. About a hour later Kiki was doing well in the game and she knows to put on a poker face and it was her game. Kiki looked at them and smiled softly.