blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 10-04-2016, 03:11 AM

(Insert pretty banner)

This is a story between blueblackrose and Kilia.

Please do not post.
Thank you.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 10-04-2016 at 03:33 AM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 10-04-2016, 03:13 AM

My Characters

Conri Alastar Fionn

Played by blueblackrose
“Life moves on just like the air continues to move around us.”

Nickname: Con, Alastar and wolf
Species: Ederulven
Orientation: Heterosexual
Relationship Status: Single (considers himself a widower)
Hair: Chestnut
Eyes: Steel Blue
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: Not Telling
Build: On the slim side of athletic
Markings: I've had black tribal like markings that cover most of my body for a while. I don't remember how I got them, but I think they have something to do with someone I once held dear.

Personality: I tend to stick to myself. Most would call me an introvert and maybe I have become one since the incident. For the most part I just want to be left alone. I suppose if I did have to describe myself I would say that I try to be laid back, but sometimes that just is not possible.At times I can be moody and very stubborn.
Likes: Red, being alone, night time, storms, the wind and nature.
Dislikes: Humans, hunters, senseless killing, nosy people and arrogance.

Skills: I'm excellent at identifying plants and minerals. I know when they are at their peak for harvesting and how to use them to create seasonings, medicines, salves, explosives and poisons. As a forest guide I'm also able to track and navigate through even the thickest of forests. Let me put it this way. I'm the best around when it comes to my job. Oh and did I mention that I inherited my parents Earth and Wind abilities. My wind abilities are stronger.
Weaknesses:
My inability to leave someone who is injured alone, taking in strays and my past.
Weapons: Bow and quiver of 24 arrows, dagger & my knowledge to create explosives and poisons
Clothing Style: I typically wear a tunic/shirt over pants and a long coat or cloak with fur trim. My clothes tend to be in neutral or earth tones.

History: This isn't something I really want to talk about. I suppose if you must know I will share some with you. I am the son of Von and Julia Alastar. I never really got the chance to know them. When I was three or so while we were traveling to a new village we were attacked. I had been sleeping due to being sick when it happened and that was lucky for me because the men that attacked didn't know I was there. Unfortunately my parents were killed by the bandits. After they left I was left alone. It was a few days later that a man discovered the wreckage and me along with it. Even though he was human he took me with him to his home. That man didn't fear me like almost everyone else in the village he lived near. Boris Fionn raised me as his own child. He often told me I was a God sent. Probably because he had lost his wife to childbirth along with their unborn child only months before.

Growing up things were mostly peaceful. Boris taught me everything I needed to know about the forest. About the plants and minerals. How to use them to heal and other things. When we discovered I had inherited my parents magic abilities he did what he could to help me control them and improve them. It was during that time that I met the love of my life. Her named was Arisa Lynette Corbin, but I called her Red. Unlike the others in the nearby village she didn't fear me. The two of us became close over time. Foolishly I thought those days filled with peacefulness and love would never end. It has been three years since I lost my beloved Red and dear father. It's because of that incident that took them away from me that I have come to dislike humans and hunters (the ones that hunt anthros and the like).

After the passing of Red and Boris I left the only place I knew and ended up here. Like my dear father I am a forest guide and herbalist. I guess I'll see how things go for now. The place I have settled seems to be nice enough even if there are several shady people around.

Extra: There was once a time that he contemplated suicide because he wasn't sure he could move on.

Aiden Nathanial Rhodes
Played by blueblackrose
“Everything comes with a price. So you must decide if that price is worth it.”

Nickname: Nate, Jake, Dean, and Ai
Species: 3/4 Human and 1/4 Neko
Orientation: Depends on the person I am at the time. (Aiden is Bisexual, Jake is Heterosexual, Nate and Ai are Pansexual and Dean is Asexual)
Relationship Status: Single, single, single, it's complicated and in love with himself
Hair: Amethyst
Eyes: Right - Azure , Left - Gold
Height: 6’1”
Weight: 162
Build: Muscular/Toned
Markings: I have a star shaped birthmark on right side just below the rib cage. Oh I also have a heart tattoo the word Mother underneath it on my upper left arm and a steampunk style half open pocket watch tattoo with the date my brother died.

Personality: I have multiple personalities, so I guess it all depends on who I am at the time. You never really know who or what you’re going to get until we start talking.
Likes: Art, reading, writing, playing with fire, sleep, sweets and children
Dislikes: Loud noises, needles, being alone for long periods of time, his father, “healers” (aka doctors)

History: I was a twin, but my twin brother Jacob (Jake) left me just like our mother had left us. Our mother passed away when we were three. She had been sick for a while. At the time I didn't know what the cause was, but I learned the hard way afterwards. The man that our mother loved, the man that was supposed to be our father, the man that was supposed to protect us. That man, Dr. Jonathan Rhodes, he slowly killed the woman he supposable loved by experimenting on her. Being left with just his two sons he decided that they would have to do to continue his work. It's amazing how he was able to keep it secret and secretly move my brother and me into Waverly Asylum. We became prisoners without even realizing it.

My father experimented on us day after day. While I handled things well Jacob wasn't as fortunate. He often was sick or left weak after going through an experiment. Jacob left me when we were eight. During an experiment that our father performed. My twin and I were like two sides of a coin. We knew each other inside and out. We didn't have to speak to know what the other was thinking or feeling. Maybe that's why I have both mine and his abilities. Anyway that day really changed me. The anger and hate I already felt towards my father intensified. I don't know how true it is, but I've been told that I developed other personalities after my dear twin brother's death. I really don't believe them, it's probably just another excuse that that man came up with to keep me in that hell hole he did his experimenting in, Waverly Asylum.

Those days are long behind me as I escaped using the same power that man had bestowed upon me. Now I am free. Shall we find out where life takes me?

Extra: Due to the many experiments that I suffered through as a child I gained the power to create and destroy things on a whim. You see everything is made up of nothing more than simple bits and pieces of elements. I can rearrange those bits and pieces of elements to create and destroy. It's cool and all, but everything has a price. Sometimes that price can be rather high...

▬▬▬▬▬ Stormy Alexis Reinhart • • • • •
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ as played by blueblackrose

Neko
Female
Pansexual
24 (looks like she is about 16)
5' 2"
Right Eye - Peridot, Left Eye - Turquiose
Silver (black fur on ears and tail)
Bow and arrows
Begg; Earth

Lexi is a practical person, considering the outcomes of her actions before making a decision. She is reliable & honest, a woman of her word. If one takes the chance to get to know her they are easily about to see how strong she is & that she values those she cares about more than anything. Her empathetic nature gives her a motherly quality. Despite looking so much younger than she truly is Lexi is wise beyond her years. If you need someone to listen or a shoulder to cry on she’s the person you want to go to. She will listen & help in whatever way she can. Lexi can also be very energetic & hyper at times. She can be somewhat of a flirt & she has a good sense of humor. This Neko will stand her ground whether it be in a fight or in standing for what she believes is right.

Lexi is able to communicate with nature, calling it to her aid. With a single touch she can make flowers bloom and plants grow. With a single whisper she can call forth vines and other plant life to attack or trap her enemies. As long as there is a little dirt nearby she has no problem with growing plants where none existed. It isn’t just the plants that she can control, using different calls or her telepathic powers she can summon animals as well. The Neko also has the ability to communicate telepathically with animals and other living beings. Her telepathic abilities are limited to a 5 mile range. One of the draw backs of being able to communicate telepathically is that she can be overwhelmed by other people’s thoughts while connected to them. Also Lexi hates really loud noises they hurt her sensitive ears and terrify her.

Lexi wasn’t always alone in this world. She was the youngest daughter of Melanie & Alec Reinhart. The girl took after both her parents, but is the spitting image of her mother. While she was still just a kit her family was discovered by a slaver. During the raid on their home Melanie & Alec were both killed as they fought to protect their children, leaving her two older brothers & herself at the human’s mercy. The slaver took the siblings back to his slave house. Lexi’s older brothers Zane & Benjamin fought to protect her from the horrors that were to come as they were forced into slavery.

Lexi has a fighting spirit much like that of her mother. She never felt the need for her brothers to protect her. She knew that they wouldn’t always be there. The Neko had been right in her assumption. Once their basic ‘training’ was complete they were sold to the highest bidders. She was bought by a man whose reputation was somewhat questionable while her brothers ended up going with the same human.

Not long after she had been bought the man branded her with a tattoo on her forearm. Growing up as a slave wasn’t easy especially for a girl who refused to be broken. One night shortly after Lexi turned 14 she ran away. After making her escape she made sure to keep the tattoo on her arm covered by wearing long black fingerless gloves. Knowing that Darius would search for her no matter how long it took find her she stuck to shifting through the slums, the outskirts of the city & places that seemed to mostly be safe for those not human.

Her life has had many twists and turns. Over the years she learned to defend herself and fight. Life on the run is no way to live. So she vowed to come out of the shadows, to protect those who were too weak to protect themselves.

Jackson Christopher Breeden
Played by blueblackrose
"If fools are the only ones that believe fairytales can be real then I am a fool."

Nicknames: None that I like being called other than Jack.
Abilities
- Knowledgeable about magic items (such as the magic beans he carries), following clues and he is usually able to use any magical item that he finds.

Age- 18
Gender- Male
Personality- Usually laid back and easy going, sometimes naive and childish especially when it comes to treasure hunting and things that deal with magic. He has a bad temper that comes out when he is angry or being called names.
Likes- Treasure hunting, magical things, gold and challenges.
Dislikes- Being told he can't do something, bullies, and sweet things.
Weakness- His own greed and stories about magical items.
Distinguishable Traits- Has a birthmark that kind of looks like a beanstalk on his right side.
Weapon- Ax and magic beans.
Extra- He has a pet chicken, Henrietta, that follows him everywhere.

✛✛✛✛✛✛✛

✛ Name: Turquoise

✛ Alias/Nicknames: Ruya "Ru" Namid

✛ Gender: Female

✛ Age/Awakening: Re-awakened in 2008

✛ Sexuality: Bisexual (prefers men)

✛✛✛✛✛✛✛

Powers:
Astrakinesis: Using this Turquoise is able to see spirits/astral beings, communicate with spirits/astral beings and make spirits/astral beings visible to others. Another aspect of this allows Turquoise to project herself, thoughts, memories, consciousnesses and emotions into another’s mind. While doing this she is in a semiconscious state. The person she projected things into will believe it all to be a dream. Using this power she is also able to project her spirit or another's spirit into the astral plane or even into reality. Her body is left vulnerable while in the meditative state or sleep like state she must be in to project her spirit into the astral plane or reality.

Dreamscaping: Turquoise is able to enter the dreams of others whether they are sleeping or only day dreaming. While within the dream world she is able to convey messages, ignite forgotten memories/feelings or merely just explore. What Turquoise chooses to reveal may or may not be the truth. To enter the dream realm Turquoise must either be asleep herself, in a meditative state, or project herself within it.

Dream Weaving: The dreamcatcher she carries isn't merely a decoration. Turquoise gathers bits and pieces of both dreams and nightmares while she wanders the world of dreams and enters the dreams of others. Using those bits and pieces use can manipulate and alter the realm of dreams. For example change someone’s nightmare into a pleasant dream or vice versa.

Onmyōdō: Turquoise is able to summon Shikigami (spirit or astral being she has formed a contract with) using this ability. This also heightens her spiritual awareness. Unlike most users of Onmyōdō she uses feathers and beads instead of paper charms. These objects which come from her dream catcher allow her to do various things such as the summoning of a Shikigami, sealing spirits and performing exorcisms. In most cases she retains full control over the Shikigami that is summoned, but very strong Shikigami cause her some issues. Another drawback of using this ability just like the others is that it drains her both mentally and physically. And just like all the others if she forces herself to push beyond her limits the mental and physical repercussion can be very severe.

Possession: By projecting her spirit while in a sleep or meditative state Turquoise may possess objects, animals and even people. While possessing objects she can observe things going unnoticed by those around. She can even move the object she is possessing, causing some to believe they are in the presence of a ghost or poltergeist. If she possesses an animal or another person she has free range of motion and control of their body if she wishes and the target doesn't have a very strong mind. The person or animal will have no memory of what they did while possessed. Again while within an unconscious state her body remains vulnerable. Other limitations include being forced out of the person she is possessing by the person taking back control, exorcised or banished by someone with astral powers or healing powers, or forced out by the target being killed. If the host is killed Turquoise does risk the possibility of not being able to return to her own body or even dying herself.

✛ Weapon: Dream Catcher

✛ Personality: Turquoise has always been somewhat secretive. Quiet, caring and gentle was her nature. No matter what she is almost always smiling, something she learned to do long ago to keep others from worrying about her. She tends to be quiet and patient, but there are times when her patience runs thin.

When it comes to Turquoise she can work both independently and with the other guardians. There are times though when she tries to take on too much by herself. She doesn't want to hurt the others so she does things on her own as to not burden them, to also protect and help them. This is when the woman tends to land herself in trouble because she'll neglect herself and stay focused on the task at hand or those involved. She has received more than one lecture on her well-being, but it hasn't done much good.

At times Turquoise can be dark, almost like she's another person. This is due to the repercussions of using some of her powers and entering the astral plane. When this happens the woman does her best to stay away from everyone, hiding herself away in isolation. Only a few have seen or know what can happen.

✛ Biography: Turquoise like the other guardians believed the humans needed protecting, this only intensified when the darkness came. She always had a close connection to the humans due to her ability to enter the astral plane and communicate with those who have passed on, along with the other beings that wandered the plane between worlds. In her own ways she would do what she could to "heal" others when it came to dealing with loss and the fear of death. This was a task the woman took seriously and on herself. Dealing with so much sadness, anger, depression and fear over time Turquoise learned to always smile no matter what. Just one smile could brighten anyone's mood no matter how poor it was.

At times she felt like the others thought they had to look after her. Not wanting this as she was a guardian as well and capable of dealing with things on her own when needed she was soon using her smile to cover up with, to hide behind. It was her way of not burdening the others, protecting them. There were times when acting on her own and hiding her true feelings landed her in trouble. A couple of those times Pearl along with some of other guardians had to come to her rescue. Of course this caused her to receive lectures. Not that they ever really seemed to do any good. It just wasn't and still isn't in the woman's nature not to protect and care for others.

After the first time that Pearl had helped to rescue her from the dangers of wandering the astral plane too long the two grew closer. Over time their friendship developed into more of a brother/sister type relationship. Turquoise was probably the closest one to Pearl next to Diamond. She was aware that Pearl had feelings for Diamond and really she couldn't blame the man. Even though her dear friend never pursued what he felt for the other guardian Turquoise kept her own feelings towards Pearl locked away in her heart. There were several times she wanted more from what they shared, but never attempted to take things further out of respect of the man's feelings towards Diamond.

Once the darkness had been pushed back and the suggestion of the guardians going to sleep was brought up Turquoise found herself with mixed feelings. The sleep was tempting as she would no longer have to deal with the suffering she currently dealt with as she continued to do what she could to comfort humans and guide them. She wouldn't have to fear losing herself to the darkness of death which at times threatened her very being. The woman was torn as she still wanted to protect the humans and work alongside them as she always had. Doing what she could to 'heal' their spirits during their mourning. At first she protested like some of the others, but over time gave in to the idea of sleeping. Something about the sleep didn't set well with her. During one of her visits to the astral plane right before they were to sleep Turquoise had a feeling that the darkness would one day return. This caused more uneasiness.

Turquoise re-awakened in 2008. The world had changed a great deal during the time of their sleep. As she had feared the bad feelings she had before their slumber had been correct. The darkness had returned and was much more widespread than it had been the first time. After re-awakening she did what she had to blend in with the humans. Just like before she felt the call to work with them, to 'heal' their broken spirits. Until any of the other guardians find her she is content with doing what she can to protect and help humanity on her own.

✛✛✛✛✛✛✛

✛ Extra: In her spare time she enjoys writing, singing and dancing. Those are the three releases she found in this new world to help her keep her sanity when meditation doesn't help. Just as in her picture she has a red marking across her face under her eyes and when she needs to she will conceal it using makeup, but that can be a hassle. When Turquoise is using her powers red tribal markings appear on her body.

✛ Theme Song: Until the End by Breaking Benjamin

✛ Art: Ruya by me
Dream Catcher (black and white) inspired by Ruya made by me
Dream Catcher (colored) inspired by Ruya made by me

Username: blueblackrose
Character Name: Asha Williams
Nickname(s): Angel

Age you appear to be: 21
Real age: 886
Species: Fallen Angel
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 136 lbs
Hair: Silver
Eyes: Crimson
Other attributes: Silver wings on my back and fangs.

Circus you belong to: Light
Why did you choose the light circus?: I don't like Alberich Pfiefer and Wraist’lyn Drayth, those two give me the creeps. Also the old owner he told me to always look towards the light. It would guide me down the right path.
How long you have been at the circus: Since the old owner found me. So a few centuries.
Stage name: Angelique
Your act: Acrobat

Personality: I am quiet, caring and usually passive. I would much rather try to talk things out then fight. I enjoy helping others. Also I'm very loyal to those I consider friends or family.
Powers/Skills: Other than flying I can control the air around me.I can create and control fire. Also I'm able to hide my presence (become invisible). I'm good at dancing, gymnastics and acrobatics as well as cooking, sewing and designing costumes.
Bio: Really I can't tell you much about my past as most of it is a mystery even to me. Especially anything that happened before I stumbled into the Noaptea Iluzia. I was lost and alone. The old owner took me in and treated me like I was his daughter. I'm grateful to him and miss him very much. When the circus was taken over by Adira and Alberich I had my reservations about even staying, but I consider Adira family. So I stayed for her and some of the others. When things fell apart and things split I followed Adira.

Before Asha found the Noaptea Iluzia she was wandering lost and alone after having fallen from grace. Originally she was a guardian angel. She was diligent and watched over her charges with care. She loved the creatures of the Earth. They were so full of life, promise and hope. Before she became a fallen angel one of her charges had been a small boy of only six years of age. The boy needed someone to watch over him badly as his mother died giving birth to him and afterwards his father took to drinking. The man was evil blaming the child for the death of his wife. He would beat the boy and abuse him. Asha had promised to always take care of the boy, but her promise was broken when she left the boy to check on one of her other charges. Upon her return she found the boy's mangled body lying in the corner of his room. His father had returned home before she got back and in his drunken fit of anger beat the child to death. The sight caused the angel to break. Losing herself to anger and hate she sought out the boy's father and killed him. For her crime she was cast out of heaven, left to wander the Earth with no memories of her life as an angel. As for how she joined the circus only a few know what really happened that night she stumbled upon the Noaptea Iluzia. It's also something she doesn't talk about.
Other: Lately I've been feeling strange. My powers have also been a little whacky. This has never happened before and truthfully I'm a bit frightened by it.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 10-12-2016 at 05:08 AM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-04-2016, 04:06 AM

Ember
Played by [kilia]
“The flames may go out but there will always be embers.”

Nickname: Em (only my sibilings call me this)
Occupation: hmmm well I am a mistress of the night, hostess, fencer, in general I am the head of the underworld in my town.
Age: haven't you been taught to never ask a lady her age? But if you must know I am 21 plus some years of experience. (27)
Species: Ederulven
Orientation: to be honest I don't know anymore....I am probably pansexual? Maybe....
Relationship Status: It is complicated for I am in many relationships.
Hair: light golden blonde
Eyes: extremely pale violet (they used to be a deeper violet)
Height: 4' 11"
Weight: just right
Build: petite, athletic
Markings: Has belly button pierced, has scars on her chest, thighs & back (she does not talk about them, it clearly deals with something in her past)

Personality: i don't know!! I guess I am cunning and manipulative and I tend to always get what I want.
Dislikes: fighting with my sibilings, extremely bright lights, my lost eye sight

Skills: to many to list
Weaknesses: Tara, Zinfandel and my poor eyesight
Weapons: Poison needles, oh lipstick that has poison in it, and my sword. (That some how looks very similar to Tara's)
Clothing Style: hmm well I normally wear dresses and corsets and flats oh and cloaks and jewelry. You know the normally girly girl stuff. The complete opposite of Tara.

History: I have a brother and a sister whom I love dearly. They are older then me by a few minutes but that is okay. As for the relationship between me and my sister, well we seem to only get along and agree when it comes to our brother. You see we had a falling out years ago when....well there was an incident. But I am not getting into that as it is no ones business.

Extra: Secretly....no one else knows this but I am blind.....I lost my eyesight a long time ago.

Name: Ronan O'Neil

Personalityr: Quirky, talkative, and generally optimistic. Charming, quick to smile, and usually a generally pleasant being, he can be your best friend – or your worst enemy in disguise.

Are You A Surger?: Yes, he is a beast and ghost surger.

Who's Side Are You On?: Freelance surger.

Guardians: Liala: A ghost beast type, its attacks are ghost base, such as going through objects and being able to move objects, specializes in stealth and wits, inherited Laila from his sister before she passed away

Silas: A beast type, specializes in speed and strength, its attacks are beast base such as claw attacks, biting, trying to rip someone's throat out

Biography/History: Ronan does not like to talk about his past considering him and his twin sister started to be surgurs when they were 16, she ended up dying in a contest, leaving him to take care of her beast, the only thing he has left of her. Laila having grown around Silas, they too were like twins though they were completely different, so it as easy for him to be able to control her, though they still have their rough patches, considering he is no Rowena.

Name: Liala Bloodsoe

Race: Nele

Personality: Unlike her twin she rather stays quiet and more in the background, but that doesn't mean she can't be loud and proud when she is with him, she also likes to get into little spats with him. She cares about her family and will stick up for them so if you want her mad just say something bad about her family and then you will get what you ask for.

Bio: She has a twin brother, who is older then her by at least 2-5 minutes and two loving parents. Liala was more on the docile side out of the two, where as her brother had most of the attention onto him she prefer to be in the back ground of things. She and Silas played pranks on others all the time. The only way they could behave was if their parents caught them or disapproved of their act. Most pranks were harmless though. Except one little prank went a little too far, arson, that was why they were there in that place in the first place, they burned down the gymnasium at their old school, thier parents were tired of having to basically be around them all the time so that they could be good so they sent them both to Automaton.

Extras: has a tattoo on the small of her back

Character name: Silas Bloodsoe

Race: Nele

Rank or job: Ranger

Personality: impulsive, slightly rude, is secretly a very caring and kind man, he acts tough and shows barely any emotions

Dislikes: tomatoes, onions, strawberries, and a few other things

Name: Cain Jay Häkkinen

Nickname: CJ

Nationality: Finnish-American

Power: Pheromone Manipulation, animal morphing

Bio: CJ lived a very normal life for the most part, even with his mother being in the Navy and moving around the world a lot because of her job was fine for him. What he could never understand was why his father had left her, she was the most strong willed, loving person he knew. She never married or remarried, though she did take on his father's acclaimed last name though, giving it to him also. Sadly, one day, when she was out to sea, something terrible happened, something no one can explain, her ship was attacked and sunk, they found the bodies of her crew members but not her body. This left the 11 year old CJ devastated, he had to pack her things up and sell them, only keeping the trident pendent that she had always wore. That was when his guardian, one of the Naval Officers had told him who and what he was and took him to Stratous Magus. Where he has been ever since.

Personality: He has got a pretty even-keeled head on his shoulders. He is well-grounded and realistic. He doesn't really daydream or think about the future (unless he is planning ahead, of course). Actually, he tends to find day-dreaming and flightiness pretty annoying and pointless. Sometimes people get him confused with being pessimistic, but he knows that he is just being real. Is also very quiet, no one knows why.

Any weird habits?: Has a weird habit of scrunching his nose when he reads or writes, also a bit OCD

Name: Momiko
Human Form
Sex: male but appears female
Hair Color: Very light purple with light blue frosted tips, appears white during the summer
Hair Style: Short hair, white, can be fluffy appearing wild and untamed at times
Eye Color: green gold
Height: 4' 7 1/2"
Weight: 110 lbs
Nicknames: Momo, Miko

Last edited by Kilia; 10-15-2016 at 08:52 PM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-14-2016, 02:41 AM

Pale purple eyes stared blankly at the forest that was set before her, she kept the red hood tugged up to hide her ears, her tail tucked nicely under her black and red dress. If she could see the world then she would know that the forest was full and beautiful with bright green colors. The jewel like tones that the floors held, or how dingy the village folks clothes are in comparison to her own blood red outfit.

She normally did not come to this dingy place but she was told that this is the only place that sold the medication that she was looking for. She needed it for Cain, who was a very dear friend and always had been there for her. She felt bad that he was sick but there was nothing that she could about it, she also felt horrible that his own family had cut his tongue out when he was just five. She bit her lip as she slowly moved around, trying to find a herbologist so that she could get what she needs. Clutching her basket close, apologizing as she bumped into various people, finally finding the little shop that she had been looking for.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 10-17-2016, 04:48 AM

The male sighed as he waited for payment on the medicines, slaves and herbs that he delivered to the old man in the village who sold out of his shop. Why did the man insist on taking his time and trying to get Conri to stay longer than he wished to? Conri watched the few villagers who were in the shop getting various items. Some of the glances they gave him only caused his impatience to grow. The Ederulven’s ears twitched as he grumbled his displeasure under his breath. “Finn, I’m going to the back room.”

Instead of being able to escape like he had planned Finn had other plans. “Hold it right there whipper snapper. Please help those ladies over there. The quicker they are helped the quicker you will get to leave.” There was a wiry grin on the old man’s lips as he looked at Conri. It amused the old man how the younger man grumbled and reluctantly did as asked. If only Conri would realize he did this to try to help him get out of his shell.

Conri was none too pleased to be asked to help out in the shop. Finn better pay him extra for this. As he helped the two ladies over by the medicinal herbs he slowly relaxed. They asked him questions and he explained which herbs would be the best to use for what they needed. The women were grateful for his help. Slowly he began to relax a bit, but he still wasn’t happy about old Finn making him help in the shop. His ears swiveled at the sound of someone else entering the shop. ‘Great more people’.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-22-2016, 05:20 AM

It had taken her far longer to find the shop she was looking for, being blind has not been kind to her. She had bumped into various people and even into objects, it was clear by a few dirt spots on her clothes that she had fallen down, her basket was even banged up a little bit. Lucky for her that she could smell the herbs and medicine which helped her to find the place easily.

Her ear twitched under the hood as she heard bells tinkling as she walked into the place. Her nose twitched as she picked up the various smells around the place, carefully finding a shelf to help her find her way around so as not bump into anyone or thing. She could barely pick up the smell of another Ederulven in the place but they could have left long before she arrived.

She could hear some females giggling and talking about a very cute male with brown hair and blue eyes, this made her bite her lip and shrink into her hood even more as she tried to not draw attention to herself. She pulled herbs and medicine down, sniffing them, even getting a small bit of them to taste as she tries to find the medicine that she needs to pick up.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 10-23-2016, 02:50 AM

No sooner had the bells that hung over the door finished chiming and the Ederulven picked up the scent of one of his own kind. He was soon finished helping the women old Finn had asked him to assist. Conri’s steely eyes scanned the room and quickly spotted a woman wearing a red dress and cloak. At first he blinked. It was so rare to see one of his own kind. Even rare still to run into one with problems with their eyesight.

While he was watching the female Finn walked over to behind him. With a big grin on his face he patted Conri on the back while whispering in his ear. “Why not go over and see if you can help the lady?” The old man gave a light chuckle before going back to his business. All Conri could do was give the old man a glare. After a moment he let out a sigh knowing the old man wouldn’t let him just leave things at this.

Quietly the man finally walked over to Ember who was still searching through the medicines and herbs on the shelf. “Excuse me, do you need help finding anything?” His voice wasn’t much above a whisper.

What was he doing? Seriously he had just planned to drop off the delivery, get paid then leave. Being in the village was always a pain and an unpleasant chore. He really needed to stop letting this old man get the better of him. Despite these thoughts he waited for the woman’s answer.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 11-13-2016, 04:41 AM

Ember frowned, she couldn't seem to find what she was looking for. She jerked and went onto the defensive once she smelled another of her kind, causing her to tug her dress down. Unconsciously trying to hide the scars that were on her legs, really trying hard not to draw to much attention to herself. She flinched slightly when she felt a presence behind her, resisting the urge to pull her knife out on the person.

"Ah....umm...." she said softly as she tired to figure out just exactly what she wanted to say to him, tugging the hood lower over her head before turning around so that he pale purple eyes were towards him. She held a jar in her hand that was labeled nightshade in her hand, keeping a tight grip on the basket in her other hand.

"You surprised me." she mumbled to him as she fidgeted even more at having Conri's attention on her. "I need some medicine for some one coughing up blood and who is all to weak to get out of bed." she finally said to him as she decided that it wouldn't hurt to confided in the male even if he was the same race as her.