Rhys Luna Emweise
Nightstalker

Old 12-10-2017, 01:21 PM

This is a private 1x1 roleplay between myself and PurpleBox:
Feel free to read along, but please do not post unless you are one of us.

WARNINGS:
Violence, mentions of abuse, minor character death, yaoi/m*m relations?
Will add more as necessary.

Don't like, don't read. Simple enough.

Last edited by Rhys Luna Emweise; 12-10-2017 at 02:15 PM..

Rhys Luna Emweise
Nightstalker

Old 12-10-2017, 02:20 PM

Basics/PlanningX

so, perhaps.... a world where werewolves can shift when they wish, however they're still governed by the moon, a transformation forced out of them once a month... The ease of the transformations depend on ones own power, and the current phase of the moon (weaker wolves have hard/impossible time transforming on new moon/quick+painless near full, etc.)

Chased from his home by another (perhaps a bad family-life?), he's wandering on the full moon, losing himself in his mind, forgetting which night it is, how late its getting, (or still being chased) so he's out near the village when the change hits him. Perhaps the one chasing finds a young human and attacks, leaving them for dead (not for the first time)... They make it home though(or are found) and tell a tale of a monstrous beast.... he finds a safe spot to bed down for the night, but humans find him, still wolfish, in the early morning before the change fully dissipates... running again, takes shelter in an abandoned building just as the suns coming over the horizon, losing the humans, and mr.vampire is bedding down for the day. Tired, possibly injured, the wolf takes no notice of the other creature sharing the space, falling asleep once more after tending to his injuries, not waking til evening, when the vamp does as well.

Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view
Kieran Damien Soralis
18/male/wolf
The runt of the pack, he's ridiculed and tormented by most. His older brother is one of the worst. Him and his friends are cruel, tormenting him and the younger wolves, as well as the humans in the nearby villages.

Last edited by Rhys Luna Emweise; 12-11-2017 at 08:59 AM..

PurpleBox
Quite on the Outside, a raging s...

Old 12-11-2017, 02:00 AM

Click on thumbnail for full view
Jareth Rao
looks about 20 is actually about 150
Male though he can mask himself pretty well as a female
Vampire

Oldest of 7 siblings, lived in a small village in India with them and his parents until it was attacked and all but the strong killed by creatures of the night. Jareth and his twin sister where turned into the same creatures of the night that killed their home, against their will. Though now many years later Jareth had accepted who he is, he left India about 100 years ago and now lives in a old manor in the countryside. His sister sometimes visits but the siblings mostly stay apart.

Rhys Luna Emweise
Nightstalker

Old 12-11-2017, 09:13 AM

Faster... Trees flew past at a blur, muscles trembled, breaths dragged roughly in and out of his lungs. No other thoughts, just fear, instinct pushing him to go further, faster, hoping to get away from his pursuers. Knowing if they caught him, they'd tear him to shreds.

When legs could no longer support him, he dragged himself wearily across the stream, and into the cover of the forest, curling up in the cover of darkness, where not even the brightest moonbeam could touch him. Thankfully the water had been deep enough to rinse most of the blood and dirt out of his coat. He shouldnt need to worry about them tracking his scent this far.

He'd heard screams a while back, so he knew his brother and the others would be busy for a little while. He'd been out earlier, wandering, hunting, when nightfall had come, and the change overtook him. In those few disorienting minutes, the others had found him, and the chase had begun... now the moon was reaching her peak. He only hoped morning would come quickly and without trouble.

PurpleBox

Old 12-13-2017, 06:26 AM

The full moon was a night where Jareth would spend his waking night organizing his library again. Using the light from the moon to illuminate his work, as the moon moved across the large window into the library the pale haired man was unaware of the hunt going on outside his home. When the moon began to set, Jareth put out the few candles he had lining the hallway to his room, clicking the door shut behind him the pale blue eyes of the man cursed with a undead life settled down into his padded coffin.

Now Jareth didn’t like to think of himself as a vampire like the ones in the romanticized books he had in his library. The ‘young man’ didn’t need to drain a person to live, or even drink human blood, though he had found that it held him longer then the blood of sheeps or cows. His white hair and blue eyes where once black and a deep brown color. The shock of becoming what he is now had changed his body in more ways them just giving him the thirst for blood and enhanced reflexes.

Pulling the circular handle on the inside of his coffin into place the moonlight was cut off and Jareth was surrounded by darkness. Just the way he liked it. With his coffin tucked into a corner of the room far away from the heavily draped window there was no way that sunlight would touch him even if he got up early to watch the light move around the room.

His sleep was not disturbed and when the moon began to rise again Jareth rose from his coffin stretching his arms over his head, he sighed when his spine popped a bit. Unbeknownst to the sleepy vampire his stable had been used a shelter for a stray, and not another stray cat like the many that roamed his manor, keeping the mice population under control and providing the vampire with some form of companionship.

Rhys Luna Emweise
Nightstalker

Old 12-13-2017, 01:53 PM

A restless sleep plagued with nightmares was all that awaited the wolf... That, and a rude awakening by a few humans with weapons. His groggy mind only made sense of a few things, like the fact that they were a threat and something about some children torn to shreds. Must be how I managed to escape the others... He cowered back, not having much room to move around in the little den he'd found himself.

Growling lowly and baring his teeth made the humans hesitate, back far enough that he could dart out around them, knocking one over. He took off again, not stopping again until the sun was in the sky and he was back in human form. He dragged himself towards a seemingly abandoned mansion, hoping it would be as empty as it looked so he could clean up and rest.

A small creek outside allowed him fresh water to clean up, scrubbing the dirt and blood from his skin and hair as best he could. Clean enough for the time being, he pulled his clothing back on, shivering in the chill morning air, and went to find a way inside the mansion. The first door he came upon led into a small sitting room, a bookshelf on one wall, and some dusty furniture arranged before a fireplace which hadn't been used in years. There were a few pieces of wood still in the bin next to the fireplace, but he had no idea the state of it, if the chimney were clear, or if starting a fire to warm himself would set the whole building ablaze. Instead, he merely curled up on one of the couches, sweater draped over him like a blanket. He fell asleep again, this time his mind stayed blissfully empty.

PurpleBox

Old 12-14-2017, 04:16 AM

Jareth was in the kitchen, rarely used unless he felt like trying out some old recipies his mother had taught him…. They wouldn't fill him, or stop the thirst that now was a part of him but he coudl still appreciate the flavors and time it took to make whatever he felt like making. Now he was nursing a small glass of blood. On the counter beside him was a thick corked bottle of blood, aged a few years like fine wine. The vampire didn’t keep much blood on hand in the warmer months, but as fall was turning to winter he knew he’d have to stock up.

“Maybe it’s time to take a trip to the market hmmm Cleo?” He asked a female calico cat that was rubbing on his pant leg. A meow from the kitchen door drew his attention, one of the older cats was sitting in the open door looking displeased...and meowed loudly again.

Sighing Jareth drank the last of the blood in the glass before setting it in his sink and the bottle in a store compartment in the floor before facing the cat, hands on his hips.

“What is it Caesar? Did one of the kitten take your spot on the couch hmm?”
He asked the old grey cat who eyed him with a displeased look before the cat licke it’s paw and then turned its tail towards the vampire and walked towards the sitting room where the more used furniture was. The cats liked to sleep in the same room where the fire place was, even if he only really used it in the winter for their comfort.

Blinking pale blue eyes at what he saw once he found his way to his sitting room, a young man was sleeping on the couch that Caesar had claimed as his. The young man looked worn out… and his clothes…. They smelt of the creek nearby that Jareth himself sometimes found stones in to paint in his spare time. Yet the sleeping man didn’t smell human….walking around to the back of the couch Jareth sighed and said in a loud voice and echoed around the room, holding power.

“Get. Up. Now!”
there was a small growl in his voice, while the nearby town teenagers sometimes dare each other to spend the night in his manor, no got very far, and if they did manage to spend the night Jareth would greet them, then blank out their memory of meeting him….thankfully that never happened often as it drained the vampire of hsi strength and doubled his need to feed till his reserves where restored.

Rhys Luna Emweise
Nightstalker

Old 12-14-2017, 06:21 AM

He'd slept well through the day, and into the evening... until another rude awakening. He shot up, glancing at the other male in the room, immediately recognizing the scent as vampire. Scrambling, he nearly fell off the couch in his attempt to get up and away. Clutching his sweater to him, he crouched down, back to the cold brick wall of the fireplace, giving a soft whine. "I-I'm sorry! I didn't know... please don't hurt me..." he said, eyes wide, full of fear and pain, briefly flashing from blue to gold, then back again. He had a hard time controlling the wolf when he was in a worse emotional state, like now.

PurpleBox

Old 12-14-2017, 06:52 AM

The young man let out a whine that made Jareth take a deeper breath, the scent of…was that wofl? The scent was one he was not familiar with so it made sense to the vampire that he had not noticed it till now. It was the other's eyes changing that confirmed it for the vampire, Jareth stayed behind the couch with his arms crossed over his chest.

“What are you doing in my home…. How did you even find my home…. I have it warded form other’s like us….” He said, pale blue eyes narrowed, a few of the cats came out of hiding, the big old cat that had brought Jareth to the sitting room jumped on the couch, looking almost smug when it faced the young wolf.

The vampire noticed the young wolf's panicked voice and the stale scent of fear was in the air… with a sigh Jareth relaxed his posture, despite his dislike of wolves because of their brute behaviour and disregard for others things, the look the wolf was sending him and the pleading words spoke of something, or someone, causing harm to the young wolf.

“I’ll only hurt you if you strike first.” It was a rule of his, mostly because he had been dealing with humans who’s fear got the better of them when meeting him… a few of the teenagers in the town came back to visit, sadly it was always the teens who thought he could turn them into vampires like him. It didn’t work like that… more so because that wasn't how he was created… he didn’t know the ritual that was used to forcibly turn the survivors of his village all those years ago… nor did he really care any more… there was no going back.

“Why aren’t you with a pack….”
he asked after a moment, moving to sit in one of the dusty but plush chairs, keeping distance from the wolf who seemed to still be full of fear.

Rhys Luna Emweise
Nightstalker

Old 12-14-2017, 09:16 AM

Kieran kept a close eye on the vampire, not even bothering to glance for an exit. Sure, he said he'd only hurt him if Kieran attacked first, but he really didn't put much faith in a stranger when his entire pack had lied to him for most of his life. When he sat, he relaxed slightly, breath coming slower as he calmed. "My name is Kieran Damien Soralis... yes, that Soralis clan. Dominic Soralis is my grandfather -though he'd love to deny it- and the alpha of our pack. I am the runt. My brother and some others from the pack were hunting me, with the likely intent to kill... or at least maim. It's not the first time, either..."

He frowned, looking away from the vampire, down to where his hands were balled up in his lap. His arms were marred with pale lines, and a few red. Tooth and claw marks, mostly, with a few finer scars from blades. The rest of his body was similarly marked. "I do not know how I found your home... I was exhausted, needing a place I could rest in safety. Perhaps the wards knew." He said, shrugging as he looked back up again, shivering slightly.

PurpleBox

Old 12-15-2017, 03:31 AM

Blue eyes had trailed over the scars visible on the young wolf’s arms with a small frown, he had heard of the Soralis clan before… but had yet to meet them, not that Jareth wanted to meet any werewolves…. Yet here he was now with one in his home. “Hmm well the wards are meant to protect….and prevent any living things with ill intent to enter the grounds…” The vampire sighed, resting one of his hands under his chin as a thoughtful look took over his face.

“Well, since you're here you might as well rest up before moving on or whatever it is you plan on doing…..just don’t kill my cats…I hate rats and mice, they keep the vermin away.”
The vampire motioned to the now bigger group of cats that had come out of hiding, there where at least 10 of them, three of them being kittens who playfully ran up to swat at Kieran’s feet.

Moving to stand with a fluid grace Jareth stood once again and stroked the head on a black coated cat with yellow eyes, the can jumped off the arm of the chair it had been on to follow the vampire. Jareth didn’t have time for puppies…. “I have work to do, please don’t disturb me.” He called over his shoulder to Kieran as he loved deeper in the manner.

The collected cats were all looking at the young wolf curiously as the kitten played around his feet. It was going to be a long night.

Rhys Luna Emweise
Nightstalker

Old 12-15-2017, 04:05 AM

Kieran perked up slightly at that. "You-you're actually letting me stay..?" He asked, honestly surprised. Even his parents rarely wanted him around, often shooing him out of the house or to his room. He was amazed that anyone would be so kind, especially as he was an intruder in the vampire's home.

He glanced down at the kittens by his feet, smiling slightly, wriggling his fingers in front of them, luring them in to play. Glancing back up at the pale man, he gave a small appreciative smile, relieved that he'd be safe for a while longer. "Thank you... and I won't harm them." he called after him, before turning back to the cats.

PurpleBox

Old 12-16-2017, 06:34 AM

The night was a long one for the vampire... the faint scent of the yougn wolf kept dragging his attention away from his work, sorting papers that would keep this manor in his possession if realtors or other human pests came with the mind to take this place for their own. Wouldn't be the first time he'd had to do this... though the past 50 years this place had been left abandoned and Jareth liked it that way... the odd human teenager notwithstanding as he blanked out their memories of meeting him before sending them on their way.

With a sigh he looked up from his papers to the black cat that had followed him and was sitting on the table, just outside the piles of paper. Yellow eyes watching the vampire with a knowing look that many didn't see on a cat. "I just hope his family doesn't come looking for him... though if they do I should hope he is long gone by then.... Families are meant to protect one and other...." He spoke to the cats often, it kept him from loosing himself in his mind as the years dragged on.

Before settling in this manor Jareth's had a human companion. A yougn women who found him not scary even when he went a little blood thirsty when he was man. They had not been lovers but he stood in as her other half when unwanted suitors had tried to win her hand. Shaking his head he stroked the soft fur of the black cat. "Nightwitch, let's go see how the pup is doing hmm?" He asked and the cat gracefully jumped off the table, tail held high as Jareth chuckled and the pair moved to where the scent of the yougn wolf was strongest.

Rhys Luna Emweise
Nightstalker

Old 12-16-2017, 11:32 AM

Kieranspent most of the night playing with the cats and wandering a little, between a small nap.He hadn't gone far from the sitting room where he'd spent the night, but he had gone far enough to find himself a washroom that seemed to be in working order, strangely enough. He'd fiund himself being followed by a little orange and grey kitten all night, and a few other cats periodically had come to see what he was doing, in sstigating the stranger invading their home. He was kind to all of them, even when a few decided they didn't like him much. Most had no issu with him though.

When Jareth came loking, he'd find him once more in the sitting room, on the floor by the couch he'd slept on, trying to make friends with the old grey that had first led Jareth to him. Looking up when he entered, he couldn't help but shift into a slightly more defensive position. "Hello again..." he said, a little warily, unsure what the vampires intentions were- if he was just checking on him, or planning on kicking him out before daybreak.

PurpleBox

Old 12-17-2017, 01:01 AM

Jareth looked at the cats that seamed to group around the young werewolf, well... more then half of his cats approved... that changed things a bit. Crossing his arms with a sigh, pale blue eyes looked at the pup. "Hullo... I don't think I introduced myself when we first met. My name is Jareth Rao, I have lived in this house for almost 80 years now...and the most company I've had besides my sister and my cats has been the random human teenager....None stay long... it's better that long.... But you... Kieran, my wards let you in when they shouldn't let any other supernatural other then myself in." Jareth paused here, sitting himself down as Caesar, the older grey cat who had lead Jareth here before, jumped up onto his lap, old green eyes looking at Kieran.

"I know I'm going to regret this later.... but I can not in good mind send you out on your own. So... I am inviting you to stay here... till you are fully healed and have some plan for yourself aside from just running for the rest of your life."
Jareth said his pale eyes watching the young wolf.

"The sun will raise itself in a few hours.... there are many unused bedrooms in this place. The bedding will need to be washed....so....let's get started." Jareth scooped up Caesar the older can purring in his arms as the vampire lead the way up to the second floor where the bedrooms where. The only bed room that got used aside from his own was the one that his sister used when she visited. There where a total of 5 bedrooms on the top floor here. So there where three free rooms. Jareth gestured for Kieran to look around the three rooms to find one that suited him.

Rhys Luna Emweise
Nightstalker

Old 12-17-2017, 01:24 AM

Kieran shifted away from the couch when Jareth came near, still unsure of the vampire. Yes, he'd introduced himself, however... that meant little to the boy. He'd had many wolves introduce themselves to him, and most had had ill intentions towards him, especially seeing the way he was treated by his family and the rest of his pack. They figured it was alright to mistreat and try to use him, simply because the others were cruel to him. Some had tried luring him in and away with false kindness. After the first few times he'd learned what to watch for.

He'd accept the hospitality for now, but at the first sign of trouble, he'd run again. Though Jareth's offer... he'd said until he was healed and ready to go on his own. That had him frowning. "Fully healed and having a plan... by your definition of the words, or mine?" He asked, warily. He stood, following the vampire upstairs, watching their path so he'd not get lost. The orange and grey kitten followed him, rubbing against his legs and mewling at him, yellow eyes wide and looking pitiful. He smiled a touch, leaning down to scoop him up, cradling him in his arms carefully. He looked back to Jareth when told to pick himself a room. He inspected all three he was offered, taking in both size, style, and what the world outside the windows offered. He finally settled on the middle room, smallest of the three, with a large window which would let in plenty of light with the curtains open. Outside said window was a large oak- perfect for climbing, if he needed a quick escape. The kitten squirmed in his hold, jumping from Kieran's arms to the bed, pacing a bit before curling up and purring. "I think my room's been picked for me..." he said, smiling softly at the kitten, glancing over his shoulder at Jareth.

PurpleBox

Old 12-21-2017, 11:21 PM

Lifting a pale eyebrow at the kitten that seamed to have taken a liking to the yougn wolf Jareth sighed through his nose. "Very well. The cat's can lead you to the kitchen if you are feeling hungry.... I keep some meats in the icebox on the occasion i feel like actually eating my food. The pipes work if you want water for drinking or bathing...." He said turning towards his own room, a few of the cats following him.

Jareth plopped himself down on teh rarely used bed in his room, the curtains where drawn tightly so no light could get in. The vampire was quite as he listend to teh sounds of teh manor, the unfamiliar sounds of another being moving around where odd. When ever his sister came over they had the same sleep scheduled... despite his sister's use of sun block to watch sun rises for a few minuets... she always got some burns on her tanned flesh from it, though with the sun block he never burst into ash like others of his kind did when they where still so young, in vampire terms.

He felt the weight on teh bed shift as three of the cats jumped up to join him on the bed and curl up against him, purring contently. "So you all don't mind him here at all? Truly fascinating, only Archibald likes my sister... crazy ginger cat that he is." Jareth stroked the closest cat, the big old grey one who had lean him into the sitting room, Caesar.

He only stayed with them for a few minuets before he felt he weight of the sun threw the closed heavy drapes. Pulling himself up he pulled off his cloths and settled himself in his coffin in the corner, it wasnt a traditionalist one... he'd had it made in a circular shape so he cloud lay curled up on his side... like a cat in many ways.

Soon Jareth was fast asleep as the run moved across the sky.

Rhys Luna Emweise
Nightstalker

Old 12-22-2017, 03:09 AM

Kieran nodded, offering a quiet thank you to the vampire- something he never would have imagined himself doing before now. He'd been raised in a very closed-minded community. They taught the pups to hate and fear anyone different than them- part of the reason he was always being attacked.

Watching Jareth retreat to his own room- just so he'd know where it was if he needed him- Kieran sighed softly. He was hungry, though he'd gone longer without food before. He could wait until Jareth woke again. He found a washroom, cleaning himself up a bit- face and hands, and any other exposed skin, now he had soap. He really didn't feel like doing a full bath when he'd have to put dirty, torn clothing on afterwards.

Returning to his room, he stripped down to his underwear, though it left him feeling horribly exposed. He didn't have other clothes, though, and there was no sense crawling into bed in dirty ones. Still healing and exhausted though he'd done little that day, Kieran was quick to fall asleep, despite it being early morning. If he kept this up, Jareth wouldnt need to worry about them
Being on different sleep schedules.

PurpleBox

Old 12-24-2017, 07:45 AM

As Keiran slept all but three cats had joined him curled up on the bed, Caesar , Cleo and one other cat where in Jareth’s room, periodically lazing about on top of his coffin. That evening Jareth found himself raising earlier than normal, a small hiss leaving him as he gently pushed his coffin lid out of the way, he could feel the sun setting outside, even with the curtains in place.

The pale haired vampire stretched his arms lazily as Cleo rubbed against his legs again, he patted all three of the cats that had joined him as he pulled on some loose but comfy pants. No need to get dressed up fancy, he was just getting some ‘breakfast’ as it where. Blue eyes looked at Keiran’s door and wondered in the young wolf had slept all day or if he’d gone exploring and was sleeping now.

“I should probably stock up on foods other than meat hmm Cleo?” He asked the female calico that was hot on his heel. Caesar puffed up his tail and was heading down the staircase towards his spot on the couch making Jareth roll his eyes a bit at the haughty old cat. The black cat that had followed him to his sorting yesterday was stretching as it followed him.

Jareth poured himself a homemade bloody mary with real blood instead of tomato juice and sighed to himself as he sipped at the concoction happily. While he couldn’t get drunk off alcohol like humans… unless he drank blood from a intoxicated person… he substance still left a pleasant burning sensation down his throat as he sipped at his drink. He noticed that many of his cats were not greeting him. “Must be with Keiran…” He sighed rubbing his forehead, mentally going over the list of things he needed to do

1.Make sure he had lots of blood stocked up for the winter.
2.Wash all the bedding in both his and his sisters room, add Keiran’s to it too.
3.Stock up on food for Kieran, whether or not he stays long.
4.Make sure that the cats had lots of blankets and pillow.
5.Cut wood or buy it, for the fireplace.

Simple...aside from that it would feel like more work with another being living here. He’d have no time to organize his library….well re organize it. Glass of mixed blood in hand he moved to the cupboard in the kitchen that held cleaning supplies and the laundry soaps. He eyed the supplies he had a sighed… he moved around his own spaces enough that not a lot of dust built up… but his sister hated dust, sand and any other little particles...even as a child in their small cramped and dirty home she’d never liked to see a mess.

“Looks like I will need to go to the market… and the human convenience store….” Truth be told he’s much rather go to one of those human stores that is open 24/7 then the supernatural market to get cleaning supplies. He did not like running into ‘old friends’, absentmindedly he rubbed the side of his left rib where a paling scar sat against hsi tanned skin.

It had been hard to free himself and his sister from the clutches of their sires, but he had done it still. The scar ached at the memory till he took the final sip of his mixed blood drink.

Rhys Luna Emweise
Nightstalker

Old 12-24-2017, 11:51 AM

Kieran had slept well, deeply, for the first time in a long time. He woke when he heard someone moving around the house, stretching, before carefully and orking his way out of the coccoon of blankets and cats that had come to join him. "Don't get used to this.... I doubt I'll be here long..." he said softly, petting a couple of the cats that woke when he got up. A sad smile graced his features. He'd been there littlemore than a day, yet he was already growing fond of the cats. He'd never had a pet growing up, and there weren't many cats in their village... not ones that stayed alive very long, at least.

Sighing softly and shaking his head, he pulled on his clothes, nose wrinkling a bit at the smell. He'd have to suck up what bit of pride he had left and ask Jarrth for a change so he could wash his own. Pulling his sweater on, he left the room, keeping the door open a crack so the cats could come and go as they pleased, a few choosing to follow him, including his kitten, whom he opted to carry. The little thing didn't seem to mind. Following the cats, he eventually wound up in the kitchen. He paused at the doorway, unsure if he should disturb Jareth, as he looked to be deep in thought.

PurpleBox

Old 01-10-2018, 05:05 AM

It took a moment for the white haired vampire to catch the scent of the young wolf at the door to the kitchen. “Evening….how was your sleep? I see you had company.” Jareth had a small smile on his face at the end of his sentence because he truly cared for his cats… they always had been a good judge of character for people who entered the house.

“I need to go to the convenience store that is in the human town outside the forest….It’s been a while since I’ve had to feed someone other than myself… or the cats in the winter…” He moved to rinse his glass in the sink, the old piping giving a small protest to being used but relented as Jareth stood there waiting. When his glass was clean he set it aside on the counter.

Running a tanned hand through his white hair he blue eyes vampire turned to look at Kieran. “Do you want to come with me or are you wanting to hold down the fort here with the cats?” He asked with a curious note in his voice. “If you choose the former and want to join me I’ll be at the entrance in a few minutes.” He added as he stroked the head of the female calico he called Cleo.

Jareth moved to his room swiftly, almost gliding over the floor, he changed from his preferred older style of clothing into something more modern he had collected over the years form the few human friends he had. He placed the sunglasses into his pants pocket, he’d gotten used to telling people who asked why his hair and eyes were so pale compared to the rest of him that he was a rare form of albino, where his skin had some pigment and his eyes and hair had little to none… another reason he only came out at night.

So far it worked. He pulled the coat onto his arms as he descended the stairs after having grabbed a few of the paper money bills he had hidden away in his room from converting years of treasure into modern money.

Rhys Luna Emweise
Nightstalker

Old 01-10-2018, 11:31 AM

Kieran smiled a bit. "Well, thank you... and yes. It seems they dont mind me..." he said, scratching the kitten behind the ears. He moved out of the doorway when Jareth brushed past him to go get ready. "Jareth... um... All I've got for clothing is what I'm wearing..". he called after him, jesturing down at the dirty, torn clothes covering his slight frame. He flushed slightly, shifting a bit, unsure what the males reaction would be. He didn't want to trouble the man for clothing after he'd provided so much for him already. He also didn't want to stay alone with only the cats.

PurpleBox

Old 01-24-2018, 01:24 AM

[sorry it's taking a but long to get back to you >c< sorry it's short TcT]

Ears caught the words the yougn wolf spoke. "There should be some cloths in the closet in the room you chose. I'll wait just outside the front doors." The vampire offered, part of him wanted to make sure he picked up things that the youth would like. Jareth mostly cooked the meals he rarely eat for the memories they held for him.

Once he heard the youth go back up the stairs he moved to wait by the front doors close to the sitting room, taping a very old looking key on his arm as he waited.

Rhys Luna Emweise
Nightstalker

Old 01-24-2018, 03:31 AM

Kieran ran upstairs to look through the clothing in the closet, now that he had permission to. He hadnt wanted to take anything earlier. Jareth was already being so generous letting him stay until he wanted to leave.

He found some pants and a shirt that would fit him well enough, giving a small whine when he couldnt find a sweater or jacket loose enough for his preference. He'd need something to cover himself with though. His pack was likely to be searching for him, if only his brother and his friends in order to torment him more.

Growling a bit, he grabbed a jacket, wrinkling his nose at how closely it clung to his thin frame. Maybe he cohld talk Jareth into buying him a different one... He shook the thought away. He couldnt ask for anything more... Jareth was providing shelter and food... And protection. He couldnt burden him with frivolous things when there were clothes that fit him here, and his own sweater could be washed.

Heading back downstairs, he gave the vampire a shy smile. "Icm ready... Sorry I took so long..." it had taken him a while to settle upon a jacket. The one he chose was a black leather one with a hood and cloth sleeves. He'd been surprised to find it amongst the clothing in his closet. He wouldnt have expected Jareth to have that kind of style, and suspected it to have come from a different owner

PurpleBox

Old 01-24-2018, 05:08 AM

"It's alright." Jareth said, eyeing the young wolf from behind his glasses, he could tell the jacket clung to closely for the wolf's liking. The hoodie stirred something in the vampire... it had once belonged to one of the teens to continue to visit him well into said teens adulthood.... before he'd died too soon in a accident....and Jareth got used to being close to alone again.

"That jacket suite you." He said motioning with his head for the wolf to leave through the front doors. Once they were both outside he locked the door, slipping the key onto a chain around his neck, it looked like one of those hipster necklaces. "It's not to far till a modern road, and then only a few minutes till we hit one of those big convenience stores on the road." He said as they began to walk, the vampire breathed in the night air, feeling lighter on his feet compared to being locked up in his manor.

As they walked Jareth spoke. “Are you allergic to anything? Milk? Eggs? Strawberries?” he said listing off the different things the few humans he’s known had been allergic to. With them he could taste it in their blood… really all he needed was to taste a drop of someone's blood and he’s know their thoughts…. And some of their memories if he focused enough… another reason he rarely drank from still living things… the bottled blood he stored at home had been outside of its host long enough that it held no lingering memories or feelings.