MissDifferent
Ninja Mummy

Old 07-20-2011, 06:37 AM

Belle smiled at the kids who were listening to music. "Let them have their fun. Obviously not in class, but outside of class, it's their time. Besides, in my class, we have a roster of who can play their music out loud each day and no one is allowed to complain. It actually helps them concentrate actually, but I only allow it to be quiet so they can still hear me." Belle explained. She might have some unorthodox ways of teaching her class, but she stuck with what she knew worked. For the entire duration that she had taught here, she had taught her classes the same way and the majority of her students produced great results.

JessehBoo
oh comme je souhaite pour nos lè...
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo

Old 07-20-2011, 07:59 AM

Airen chuckled at Adel at the mention of a bruise on that bitch's face, oh she would love to see that everyday. "Thanks, Is it bad i feel slightly proud of it?" She said with a chuckle and glanced up to see the teacher giving her a glare. Rolling her eyes she leaned back in her chair and glanced over at the Jock, usually the Rejects got along with the jocks but Airen couldn't get over the male jocks' attitudes. The girls were pretty cool, but alot of the guys acted like pricks. The way Liam treated his sister completely made his first impression a bomb. As he nailed a cheerleader in the head she giggled yet quickly looked away as she saw the blonde turn. Feeling her phone vibrate she took it out and read the message under that desk before sending a quick reply.

To; Kiki
From; Airen
Yeah i know I'm lucky. Sweet that'll be awesome, and im not sure if thats possible babe, trouble always seems to find me.

--

George sighed at what Ms. Rosewood said about not knowing what was going on in the students' lives. True, he didn't know all their lives, but he knew a select few. He felt bad, sure, but rules were rules, and everyone had to abide by them. "Well art is different, they can gain inspiration for the music, but in acedemic classes its just a plain distraction to the student and everyone around them." When Ms. Sarano spoke he sighed, knowing he was defeated. The teachers were allowed to have their own teaching methods, as long as the students were safe. He couldn't make changes, plus he knew the teachers were very good at what they did, and changing that could change the grades they produced.

MissDifferent
Ninja Mummy

Old 07-20-2011, 08:27 AM

"English is an academic subject and all of my students learn what they are supposed to and most hand in their homework on time. There are a few who do fall behind, but they don't stay that way for long." Belle said to George, explaining the academic abilities. "You're welcome to sit in on one of my classes so I can prove it. It's probably a lot more informal than what you're used to, but I find that that is what works for most students" She added with a shrug.

Pebbles
Pebbles at your service
Send a message via MSN to Pebbles

Old 07-20-2011, 10:17 AM

A loud ring flew around a spacious house waking up the Susbac children. Parents already at work, what was once quiet started to stir as the twins woke up and started to get up and ready for their first day at their new school. “Zenzi, aufstehen und sich beeilen, wenn Sie duschen wollen, müssen wir es eilig.” [Zenzi, get up and hurry up, if you need to shower, we need to rush it.] Lucian yawned stepping out of bed and climbing the ladder to the loft where his sister was brushing her hair, or at least trying. Lucian laughed as he watched her try to tame her bed-hair. “Stop it Luc, you do not look like a prince.” Zenzi smiled and then watched her brother head to get ready. Following his way, she went into the bathroom to start her day.

An hour later the two were downstairs and walking out of their new home, getting in Lucian's car and soon off to school. Listening to music along the way, they talked about how this would go, speaking in their native language, German. Soon arriving at school, they parked and quickly got out of the car. Zenzi fixed her outfit, making sure she was presentable, while Lucian patted down his plain band t-shirt, putting his keys into his loose skinnies. Soon they were off into the school. Zenzi stayed close to her brother, she did not know what to expect. Heading into the school, the soon made their way to the attendance office. Soon to be directed to the counselor's office. Here they soon got their schedules and locker number. Happily they walked off to their lockers, finding out that they are pretty close together.

Zenzi smiled at her brother, “Ich bin froh, dass wir zusammen sein können, aber Sie wissen, es wird nicht so mit den Menschen, die Sie am Ende mit werden. Mein lieber Stern.” [I am happy we can be together, but you know it wont be so with the people you will end up with. My dear star.] laughing softly she kissed her brother's cheek before wondering off to her first period class. Not sure if her or her brother would be late, the counselor made passes for them. Looking for her Art class she wondered the halls until she spotted the door. Walking in, slowly entering into the room. Different then her old school in Germany and France. Taking a deep breath, she brushed her hair away from her green eyes raccoon-ed as normal. Walking up to the teacher's desk, seeing the teacher sitting on the desk. Softly coughing, she leaned forward a bit. “Um, I am Zenzi Susbac, is this Art?” blushing very lightly, she started to get very shy, knowing her German accent was very heavy, she hoped people could still understand her.

Lucian smiled and watched his sister walk away. He knew she would be classified into a different group then him, this did make him sad, but he was also hopeful that she will find some people to talk to and get rid of her habit of being super shy. He followed her for a little bit, waiting until she walked into the right room, his protective brother instincts, wouldn't let he do anything else. Smiling he pulled out his phone, quickly texting her.

To: Zi
Good luck my dear sister.
Vergewissern Sie sich, zu lächeln und halten Sie Ihre Haare weg von diesem schönen Gesicht von dir. [Make sure to smile and keep your hair away from that beautiful face of yours.]
Die Menschen wollen, um Ihre Augen zu sehen. [People do want to see your eyes.]

Closing his phone, he knew that her phone was on silent in her backpack. Turning around he started to walk to his class, Science III. “Große, wünschte, es wäre eine Musik-Klasse.” [Great, wish it was a music class.] pulling out a map, he slowly made his way over to the class. The hallways were pretty empty now, just a few people in them, hurrying off to class. Finding his class he walked up to the teacher, hoping his accent would be understandable. “Excuse me, I am Lucian Susbac.” he quickly handed his paper's along with the pass to the teacher and soon was seated. Not paying close attention to where he was going, he finally sat down some where near the middle, it was the first empty seat he saw.

Pulling out his notebook, he quickly crossed off a few words scribbled on the cover. This being his lyric and music notes book, Luc soon opened to a blank page, beging to write, while other talked, or whatever. He was not paying attention, he needed to get a new song out before the end of this week, notes and words. Then send it to his producer to see what they think. Sighing softly he finally looked around, “Diese besser gut sein, und zumindest besser als was in Paris. Das war lustig.” [This better be good, well at least better then what happened in Paris. That was funny.] smirking he sat back in his chair, thinking about nothing really.

[ sorry it is kind of long ]

Last edited by Pebbles; 07-20-2011 at 12:15 PM..

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 07-20-2011, 03:09 PM

Kira pulled out her phone, the vibration just about shocking her awake. Seriously what is it with the monotone teacher's and teaching the hard courses? She looked around and noticed a good majority of the class was not paying attention. Jocks and gangsters were falling asleep, popular girls were huddled together in one corner with the latest gossip magazine in the back...The only ones really awake were the nerds an teachers pets. Oh and her, but just barely.

To Ren
From Kiki
Seriously, this teacher is about to get me to slip into snoozeland. But yea, thats definitely true. Trouble certainly finds you...But I mean I'm only staying sober so you don't go on some drunken murdering rampage if some ass decides to pick on our baby brother. Or them stupid whores from really picking on him.

She hit send, before flopping her upper body onto the desk, her head cradled by her arms. Looking back at the board, she sighed as she closed her shiny new notebook for this class and put it away before she went to her drawing notebook and started sketching.

~*~

Caleb sat in the front passenger, wanting to be in his classes for once. He still had to deal with a meal with his mom before he could leave though. Flipping open his phone he checked his messages, smiling at seeing one from his sisters.

To Ren
From Cal
Already? Gratz to the new record. At least its not some of the other teachers, like the math teacher who has a grudge against you...Didn't you punch him in the face for something or other? Anyway, therapy was s dud, still gotta do brunch with mom. Might be in just before 3rd period. See ya later.

He sent off Ren's, wondering if she'd fallen asleep yet in her class from boredom, or if Kiki was keeping her awake. Not that it mattered, Ren probably found herself a friend already and they were possibly plotting ways to make their shared teachers hate them.

To Kiki
From Cal
Hey sis, almost done. Still got to do brunch, hope things are going ok. Therapist is still psycho. I need to record him one day and prove it to mom. See you soon.

musikfreakx
you are a hurricane prone area, ...

Old 07-20-2011, 03:43 PM

Adelina snickered again, laughing at the girl's comment. Glancing at her brother, she watched him throw the ball at her but miss, hitting another blonde cheerleader. Shaking her head, her brown hair swishing as she did so, she covered her mouth to laugh, getting glares from the teacher.

"Normally yes. But, I would be too," Adelina said and grinned, the smile making her face glow. She tapped her hands on the desk, making a soft, fast paced beat. Humming to herself, she glanced up at the class door as someone new walked in, speaking in a thick accent. "Wow, Liam and I aren't the only new kids I guess," she said quietly to Airen.

To: Nugget
Oooh. I see you giving the new kid the eyes. Get it.

The Brit silently read her incoming text message, rolling her eyes and turnign slightly in her seat to look at him. That meant looking past the foreign kid, but Adelina played it off. "I'm going to kill you later," she mouthed to him. He shook his head back in return and stuck out his tongue, throwing another paper ball. This once bounced right off of Adelina's forehead, on the very far right of her side part.

Growling, Adelina made an annoyed face at her brother. However being hit with the paper ball made her grin and she had to put a lot of effort into not laughing. She rolled her eyes again and turned back around in her seat, eyes briefly grazing over the cute new kid. She smiled at him, sweet and friendly, and turned her attention back to the teacher. She could still see the cheerleaders and sluts staring at him in awe, not even trying to be subtle, and it sickened her. Then again, she kind of accepted it.

You know I love you ;)

Hitting send on his phone, Liam waited for the next message to be received by his sister, smirking to himself at having hit her with the paper ball. He chuckled once more, reliving it in his mind and looked up to see cheerleader three wink at him. He smiled back and nodded his head her, making her turn and giggle with her friends. However after she turned he made a disgusted face to himself, shaking his head and putting a hand at the nape of his neck.

To: Liam
Shut up. I hate you :)

Liam quickly read the message and slipped the phone in his back pocket just as the teacher looked at him. He met the man's gaze, raising an eyebrow at him. The teacher looked away awkwardly, continuing his lecture. Briefly Liam thought about talking to cheerleader three, even though he wasn't interested, but decided against it. He didn't want to listen to her high pitched voice. His sister doodled again, not needing or wanting to pay attention. Liam's teal blue eyes glanced at Airen and he smiled at her and nodded.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 07-20-2011, 05:25 PM

Stretching under the covers Jenna sat up and looked at her clock. She was extremely late for her first day back at school. Cursing she jumped out of her large king sized bed and ran into her bathroom. After taking a quick shower Jenna hopped out and dried herself off. Wrapping up in a white bathrobe she began to dry and straighten her hair. When she was done with her hair she began on her makeup. Thick mascara, eyeliner, and some red stain on her lips was all she needed.

Walking out of her bathroom she slipped on a pair of slippers and went over to her vast walk in closet. After pondering about her outfit for a minute she finally picked it out. For her shoes she picked out black strappy heels.

Completely ready now, Jenna walked over to her large mirror and looked at herself. Making sure her hair was perfectly straight and her bangs weren't messed up she smiled at her reflection. She was just about to walk out when she forgot about her accessories and purse. Running back in her closet she grabbed a remote and pushed a button. A part of a wall slip away to reveal tons of accessories. She grabbed out a pair of earrings, a necklace, and her favorite ring. After putting them on she closed the secret door and grabbed her clutch.

Quickly walking downstairs Jenna was greeted by a butler who held out a plate of toast in one hand and note in the other. "Good morning Miss Jenna. You parents told us to let you sleep in however long you wanted. Your mother wrote a letter excusing you for being late." Sighing loudly Jenna put her purse under her arm and grabbed the offered things. "Thank you John but could you please wake me up next time? I don't like being late on the first day. Any other day is fine but not the first." She gave him a kind smile and leaned in to kiss his cheek. Jenna then took two quick bites of her toast and handed John the plate back. He took it with a smile and then handed Jenna her car keys. "See you later John." Jenna shouted back as she ran for the door.

After walking outside she bounded down the steps and to her car. It had just been parked right out front. "Thanks Lucas!" She yelled and heard a faint chuckle. Sliding into the drivers seat. Throwing her clutch on top of her books she started the car and sped off. As she got to the gate she pressed her gate opener. Taking a look back at her house Jenna shook her head and went through. Going well over the speed limit she made it to the school in record time. Skidding into a parking spot she parked the car and shut it off. Scooping up her purse and books Jenna opened the door and climbed out.

Letting out a heavy sigh Jenna made her way into the school and over to her locker. She put away her supplies, only keeping a note book. Gripping her clutch and notebook in one hand she walked to her first class, science III which had probably already started. Opening the door she heard the teacher stop talking and saw her look over to her. "Well Miss Chartruse thank you for finally joining us. I take it you have a note?" Giving her teacher a slightly sarcastic smile Jenna took the note out of her clutch and handed it to her. "Sorry had an appointment or whatever." Jenna hadn't even bothered reading the note, her parents wrote them for her all the time. The teachers were pretty use to getting them. "Take a seat Jennavieve," was all the teacher said. As long as Jenna did her work and got good grades they didn't care about her being late all the time.

Looking around the room Jenna noticed a few new people. Two very hot new guys and a girl that was sitting by Airen. The new girl was very pretty. With the click click sounding of her heels Jenna walked over to the two girls with the grace of a supermodel. "You up," she said pointing to a cheerleader sitting in the seat next to the new girl. The cheerleader got up without a word and moved to a different seat.

Setting her notebook and clutch down on the desk, Jenna slid into the seat crossing her legs so no one could see up her short skirt. Leaning forward she looked over to Airen. "Hey Airen," she said to the girl with many piercings. They had known each other for a long time and Jenna actually respected the girl. There wasn't many people she respected so that was saying something. Jenna always tired to be nice to Airen and not treat her like she treated some other people. Looking to the new girl Jenna gave her a warm smile. "Hi I'm Jenna."

----------

((Man that was long lol))

JessehBoo

Old 07-20-2011, 05:56 PM

George sighed, he knew this was a losing battle with these knew teachers. "No, its fine, just go attend to your students. They may get rambunctious since the belle rang and their teacher isnt there yet. "He said as he heard a loud crash come from down the hall. "God, dammit.." he mumbled and walked down the hall to see a freshman class had knocked over a projector in on of the History classes. "Alright who did it, come forward now!" His yelling got muffled after the door shut behind him.

--

The blonde giggled at Adel's response, so it was something to be proud of. When the new boy walked in Airen straightened in her seat a bit, boy was he a looker. He looked like just the type the blonde usually went for, long black sideswept hair, and was that a lip ring? And his eyes contrasted so well with his hair. "Definitely not.." Airen said in a breath to Adel at her comment of not being the only new kids. Averting her eyes, she glanced down at her notebook and doodled a little, definitely not paying attention. Her phone buzzed and she retrieved it from her pocket, Two messages from her favorite people.

To; Kiki
From; Airen
Yeah, those bitches better not mess with him or i swear they'll regret it.

To; Cal
From; Airen
Haha alright, see you then bro. :)

Sliding her phone back in her pocket she looked up at the teacher to see he hadnt caught her. Nope, he was too busy tending to Jenna. Glancing over at Liam she noticed him looking at her and politely smiled back. The guy was a little, well, dickish, but he seemed nice enough. When Jenna sat near her she smirked as the cheerleader practically ran from her to another seat. Even though Jenna was a popular she loved how she pushed the other populars around and they moved at her beck and call. The girl was nice to Airen, sure, so she was polite back. She'd known the girl a long time being actual friends when they were little and in elementry school. It wasnt until middle school that they shifted cliques and the highschool when it got worse. "Hey Jen." Airen was one of the only people that called her Jen, since she prefered everyone to call her Jenna.

Pebbles
Pebbles at your service

Old 07-20-2011, 09:12 PM

Lucian couldn't help but catch a little of what was going on. He watched as what seemed to be a small like tease fight with a boy a a girl. Looking closer, he could see that they were possibly twins. Smiling he couldn't help but laugh softly. He thought about hos he and his sister acted when they were together. They didn't really do much of excitement, but they has a tendency to play around a bit. Shaking his head a bit, fixing his hair, he caught a faint glace at the girl that just walked in. “Nizza.” [Nice]
he spoke softly as his eyes followed her until she sat down.

Listening to all that was around him, his head shot up to the front when he heard the teacher call him name. “Lucian?” “Ja, sir?” “If you do not understand any, please just ask and I'm sure anyone would love to help you.” Lucian knew why the teacher was asking him this, German being his first language. “I am sure I will be alright, I learned English at a young age. So, all is gut.” The teacher nodded and went back to what he was going. Luc couldn't help but laugh softly and mumble a few things. “Englisch kam von der deutschen Sprache.” [English came from the German language.]laughing softly he turned to look at the girl that had recently sat down. Seeing who she was sitting with, he turned back to his notebook and ripped out a page. 'Is he always like that? By the way I am Lucian. <3' folding up the paper he quickly and quietly tossed it to Jenna or Airen, since they were sitting close together, he wasn't sure who would get it. However they both seemed pretty nice. Looking around, he smiled softly. “Be careful sister.”

JessehBoo

Old 07-20-2011, 09:31 PM

Airen raised an eyebrow as a peice of paper was thrown in her direction by the new guy. Biting her lip she looked at the not sitting between her and Jenna's chair. The boy had looked at Jenna the whole way until she sat down, maybe the note was for her. But then again, maybe not. Reaching down she pick up the note and read it, chuckling to herself. Taking out her purple pen she scribbled back a response. 'With new students? Yeah. He's pretty okay though. I'm Airen. <3' Waiting until the man had his back turned, she tossed the note back at the boy, a few students snickering as they saw notes being passed and thrown around the classroom.

musikfreakx

Old 07-20-2011, 10:26 PM

Grinning, Adelina took in the pretty girl. "Adelina," the British born brunette introduced herself, then glanced at her brother. "That over there, the jerk who just threw paper at me, is my twin Liam," she said, barely audible to avoid any attention from the teacher.

Adelina raised an eyebrow at the note, grinning at Airen. "Bloody hell, you are just getting all the attention today! Lucky you, he's hot," she whispered, chuckling quietly under her breath. She had watched the interaction, raising an eyebrow. She'd already had counselors do the same thing to her, and her teachers met her when her Aunt first enrolled them at the school, she didn't have to go through with it today.

Watching the long legged girl strut into the class room, Liam whistled under his breath. She was cute, but he'd noticed the German eying her. His attention wondered back to Airen, watching her reply to the note he had seen Lucian toss. Was that, jealousy in the British boys eyes? Shaking his head, he sent Adelina a brief text.

You should find out if that girl is single.
:)

Quick fingers darted across her purple Rumor 2 as Adelina replied to the message, smirking at the short message.

I don't think she'd be interested in you, Mr. Jock, seeing as she was pissed at how you treated your sister. Should think about that next time. And... are you jealous?!?! :O

Growling to himself at the text from his sister, Liam popped his knuckles to relieve some of his frustration. He tried to ignore the satisfied look his sister sent at him, annoyance making his brow furrow.

Well I can change things. And no. Bloody hell Adelina. Can't you just put in a good word for me?
!

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 07-20-2011, 10:49 PM

Hearing Airen call her Jen made her smile. She was the only person that called her that. Anyone else knew they would either get there ass kicked or their lives destroyed. Seeing the note fall Jenna watched as Airen picked it up and wrote something back. Then she watched her toss it to the German guy. "Well well, isn't he just down right hot." Smiling she turned back around to look at Adelina.

"It's nice to meet you Adelina, you have a gorgeous name." Jenna said with a warm smile. Leaning back in her chair Jenna took in Adelina's brother and let out a soft whistle. "Dang girl your brother is hot. So many good looking new students!" She didn't care that she said the last sentence loud enough for everyone to hear.

Up at the front of the room their teacher cleared his throat. "Jenna please keep it down while I'm speaking." He said and gave her a warning look. "Sorry sorry won't happen again. I promise." Jenna gave him a thumbs up and heard him sigh before continuing on. She heard some of the popular girls giggle and saw give her a 'good job' smile. Rolling her eyes she ignored them.

Sometimes she couldn't stand the people she hung out with. They were so annoying and followed her around like puppies. Jenna sometimes wished she wasn't popular but she was just used to it now. Hearing her phone vibrate Jenna opened her clutch and peered inside. Grabbing her Kyocera Echo she checked her message on one of the dual screens. Seeing that it was from a lowly cheerleader Jenna ignored it and closed her clutch.

Last edited by CrimsonShadow; 07-20-2011 at 10:53 PM..

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 07-20-2011, 11:27 PM

Kira smiled as she checked her phone, disrupted only by a yawn. Really, did this teacher have to be anymore boring? She glanced at the clock and groaned. They weren't even halfway through the class and she wanted to sleep. It wasn't fair, the fates must really want to punish her if she had to suffer a whole year of this. She gave up trying to pay attention to the teaching, quite efficient at blocking out sounds, and read her book, taking notes on things she wanted to memorize. She ignored the glares from the teachers pets, and the giggles from the cheerleaders. Neither mattered to her.

~*~

Cal walked with his mother to the house, carrying a large and heavy box inside. 'Geez, what in the world did she order?' He wondered quietly before setting the box on the end table near the couches in the living room. Stepping in to the kitchen he grabbed a knife and sliced apart the tape and setting the knife aside as he opened it per his mom's orders. Looking inside he could've smacked himself in the head. Of course, dad had his home computer crash so he had sent it in to get fixed. Taking out the new monitor he ordered with it, he passed that to his mother to carry while he carried the stand up the stairs to his father's study. Once they got all the parts up there, he set to work putting it all together while Nariko went downstairs to cook a light breakfast. Crossing to his room he grabbed his black backpack with some iron on patches that were shaped like different characters from games or animes he liked in chibi form, held by pins to make sure they didn't fall if the thin layer of sticky glue came apart. He made sure he had all the books he needed before he bounded down stairs, picking up a simple bowl of rice with some leftover fish that was still good.

Pebbles
Pebbles at your service

Old 07-21-2011, 02:12 AM

Lucian smiled softly to all the eyes that turned to him, or at least near him. Hearing the note find it's way back to his desk, he grabbed it and opened it up. 'Ah well at least I am not alone with that then. Airen, nice name. You should meet my sister, Zenzi, I am pretty sure you would get along with her. She is pretty shy though. Forgive me for I just want her to have a good time here. <3' Hoping that Airen wouldn't find that weird, he folded the note back up and quickly flicked it to her desk.

Zenzi sat down at her desk, soon looked through her bag and found that she has a text. Seeing it to be her brother's she smiled softly and replied to him.

To: Luc
Good luck brother.
Ah well they would rather see yours monsieur.
But you know me, I shall try.
Ich Liebe Dich.

Sending the message she looked up at her teacher. Turing her phone off completely she put her backpack down and started to pay attention.

Lucian felt his phone vibrate in his back pocket. Reaching for it to see his sister's message. Smiling he closed his phone and turned it off. Running his hand threw his hair, he pulled lightly on his bangs. Sweeping them to the side he sighed softly, stretching a bit in his seat. He really wanted it to be 4th period, so he could play his music.

JessehBoo

Old 07-21-2011, 02:35 AM

Airen smiled at the two girls and egotistically flipped her hair with a "oh im oh so popular" face on. Just doing the action made her giggle. She never really though of herself as "hot-shit" as some people put it. Airen just was herself and that was all she knew how to be. Once the note came back to her she quickly wrote her number down on it. 'I'd love to meet her. Here, text this so that we dont have to keep throwing the note and possible getting caught.' Throwing the note back it accidently landed on Liam's desk. "Shoot." She quietly exclaimed and smacked her forehead.

musikfreakx

Old 07-21-2011, 02:42 AM

"Aw, well thanks," Adelina blushed, suddenly conscious of her appearance and accent. Glancing away, she wrote down a quick note, but still wasn't into the lecture. Science had never been her strong point, and she could honestly say it was her least favorite subject.

Groaning, Adelina rubbed a hand over her eyes as Jenna complimented her brother. "Ew, but I'll tell him you said that," she said and shook her head, grinning at the pretty girl's comments. The teacher soon scolded her, making Adelina snort as she tried to refrain from laughing, the noise cute and light.

The British native had noticed the cheerleaders who grinned at Jenna. Was she popular? Adelina mentally shrugged, not letting it bother her. She was being nice to her and that was all that mattered. Giggling at Airen's mock, big headed act, the brunette glanced around the room, taking mental notes of the other students.

I know this is going to your head. But Jenna, the girl who just got scolded, think you're hot, if you didn't hear.

The compliment did go to Liam's head, but not too much. He appreciated it, that was for sure. Glancing at Jenna, he looked her up and down for the second time that day. He flashed her his lady killing smile, blue eyes sparkling in the artifical lights of the science classroom.

"I know that it's the first day but would you all please put up your phones?" The tiny man of a teacher said randomly, slamming his piece of chalk on his desk. "Mr. Helling," he added, raising an eyebrow. A chorus of immature "ooh"s followed the teacher's point out. "Sorry sir, ya see, I was putting a note in my phone here to make sure to review the notes," the smooth lie rolled off of Liam's British tongue, making the ones around him raise an eyebrow.

"Oh, I see. Well try to stick to paper," the teacher fell under Liam's spell and picked back up on his lecture. His gaze swiveled to Jenna and his eyes shimmered in satisfaction.

Tell her she's pretty gorgeous herself ;)

Adelina passed the phone secretivly to Jenna so she could see the message, the twin mock gagging and rolling her eyes.

A sudden THWAP on Liam's desk rose his attention, looking at the balled up note. Raising an eyebrow at Airen, he leaned over to the German guy when the teacher turned around. "Here man, think this is for you," he whispered and gave him the note, straightening back up in his desk. His hands crossed on his desk, idly drumming his fingers against one another. He shrugged to Airen and smiled softly, knowing the note was none of his business, even if he was a bit curious, and maybe even jealous.

((Hope you don't mind that Liam got called out, just wanted to add a little something so the post wasn't so bland. :) ))

Last edited by musikfreakx; 07-21-2011 at 02:46 AM..

Pebbles
Pebbles at your service

Old 07-21-2011, 02:58 AM

Hearing the boy behind him, Lucian turned around and took the note, whispering “Thank you... Lucian.” He smiled, nodding his head once before turning forward in his seat. Airen wanted him to text her and so he pulled his phone out and turned it back on.

To: Airen
Hey, Hope I wont get you into trouble.

he wasn't sure what to write, staring at the screen for a bit before he sent the message.

[T_T i sorries, I missed that, i sorries <3]

Last edited by Pebbles; 07-21-2011 at 03:18 AM..

JessehBoo

Old 07-21-2011, 03:14 AM

[[i wrote the number on the paper babygirl ;) it says so before the message]]

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 07-21-2011, 03:23 AM

Grinning Jenna nodded to Adelina. "You are quite welcome," she said and leaned back in her chair. Hearing Adelina groan from her comment about her brother made Jenna laugh softly. The seeing Airen's act caused her to laugh, luckily not to loud so she didn't get yelled at again. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Liam looking at her. Turning her head she grinned at his smile and gave him a wink with one of her vibrant green eyes.

Hearing the teacher call him out Jenna moved her gaze to the boring old man. Then she watched Liam smoothly talk his way out of it and smiled at his look of satisfaction. Looking down Jenna grabbed Adelina's offered phone and read the message. Grinning she handed it back to Adelina. Grabbing a piece of paper Jenna wrote down her number and a note to Adelina. My number is for the both of you. Tell your brother he should text me sometime. AND you also need to text me, I think were going to be good friends(: Folding it in half Jenna set it on the British girl's desk with a smile.

Last edited by CrimsonShadow; 07-21-2011 at 03:32 AM..

JessehBoo

Old 07-21-2011, 03:43 AM

Airen smiled as she felt her phone buzz, that boy was quick.

To; Lucian
From; Airen
Nah dont worry about it, i already have detention for a week, so theres not much more the school can do. If he tries to take my phone i'll just refuse, ya'know?

The blonde didnt really care about getting in trouble anymore, everyone in school knew that. Her and the Principal were on a first name basis, that in itself was proof enough. Sighing the girl placed her phone in her lap and leaned back in her chair to stare out the window. It was nice out today and she wished she could go to the beach, maybe drag Kiki along, and maybe the new guy too. Speaking of Kiki she should text here and Caleb, see if their interested.

To; Kiki and Cal
From; Airen
Hey, you guys wanna go to the beach today? I'll drive :)

Looking back in the direction of Lucian she glanced at Liam.

Last edited by JessehBoo; 07-21-2011 at 06:07 AM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-21-2011, 04:22 AM

"Why yes this is art. I am your art teacher you can call me Rose or Miss. R if you prefer." Vanya said to her as she smiled, now sitting cross legged as she motioned for her to take a seat, she looked around at all her students as she listened to each one introduce them self and tell everyone a b it about thier summer before it became Zenzi's turn to tell everyone her name and about her summer. "Now Zenzi, we would like it if you introduced your self and tell us some about your summer and then we can all get some paints, canvas and paintbrushes and begin to create a wonderful master piece that can tell everyone about our summers with out words." she said to them as she bounced a little bit, actting like a teenager her self, maybe a bit like a hippy considering she rarely sat behind her desk and rather on top of it, she already had alll her things for her to paint something about her summer while all her students did thier projects.

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 07-21-2011, 04:30 AM

Sophie sat in class, keeping an eye on the teachers mouth as she started class, hoping to not miss anything, but hopefully she could find someone in class to help her get notes. She was also hoping that she could talk to the principal to see if there was an interpreter in the district that could come and help her. She did have an interpreter last year, and was actually wondering why she didn't have one this year. She made a mental note to go and talk to them as soon as she could.

JessehBoo

Old 07-21-2011, 04:45 AM

[[airen is in photography with sophie i changed her schedule a bit for you so Airen and sophie can talk :) ]]

Pebbles
Pebbles at your service

Old 07-21-2011, 04:45 AM

Zenzi listened to the students talk about their summer while also introducing themselves. She wished she did not have to do this, put herself in the limelight, even if it was for a small thing as this. However the teacher was so nice, she couldn't say no, coughing softly she hoped she wouldn't speak with her heavy accent. “I, my name is Zezni Susbac. I am from Germany, if you cannot tell already. Ah well, my summer. My brother, Lucian and I were in France for his tour. It was pretty fun, but not really my scene. We went all over, different places, sites. Then we arrived here in America for the first time ever, and been here for about 2 weeks unpacking. Uh, danke.” Zenzi nodded her head once before sitting back in her seat, hoping her face was not red.

Lucian was immersed in his own mind, a beat started to come into the picture, softly he tapped the desk, following a rhythm. Smiling happily he quickly scribbled the notes in his book, not paying attention to the phone vibrating on his leg. When he was finished he then looked at the message. His eyes widened a bit.

To: Airen
What did you do? You do not seem like a rebel, trouble type to me.

Lucian pressed send and put the phone back on his leg. In his old school in Germany, so many girls looked similar but not at all like Airen, just a similar style. He never knew any of them getting into trouble. But then again that was in Germany, maybe here is different, he thought. Smiling he went back to his book, figuring out the lyrics to go with his new music.

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 07-21-2011, 04:50 AM

((Alright. :) ))

Sophie slipped out her phone and sent a text to Kira.

To: Kira

Hey! How's class? All boring here - so wish we didn't have to take History to graduate. -sigh- Boring!