happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 02-23-2013, 05:24 AM

Once being informed by the headmaster that the boys could wander throughout the school now to wherever they wanted. Alex nodded as he made his way toward one of the dorm room doors before making his way inside. Taking a look around the dorm room, a light smile spread across his lips as the room seemed comfortable for nearly any prince or princess to have. Placing his gym bag down onto the bed, Alex immediately unzipped the bag and pulled out a white towel as he made his way right back out of his room and headed straight toward the staircase that lead downstairs to the lower floor. From what the headmaster had told them all, downstairs was a training room, this was going to be a perfect chance for Alex to at least get in some of his training before his life was going to be turned into more of a life for a prince.
It had only taken a matter of time for him to reach the training room. There seemed to had been multiple different weapons within the room already as well as training dummies all over the place. There also was a small area that looked like it was for two people could spar with one another as well. "Hm..bigger then I though it'd be." He thought to himself out loud as he made his way over toward one of the training dummies before placing a single hand onto it's solid wooden body. Knocking onto the wooden dummy for a moment, Alex had tested out it's durability to see how much force he would be able to put onto it before it would end up breaking. "Wow, these things...are made of some kind of really strong wood. It'll last me for quite a bit." He whispered quietly to himself as he unhooked all of his katanas off of his body before placing them to the side of the room. Giving off a soft sigh to himself he closed his eyes for a moment and clenched down onto his fists softly. 'I won't fail this time..' He mentally vowed to himself only to begin relaxing his hands and turn his attention back onto the wooden training dummy.

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 02-23-2013, 01:41 PM

Sicilia followed as they were led to the girls dorm. She couldn't wait for the dance. She would be able to wear her very own dress. All of the dresses from her home had been hand-me downs. All except her newest which her parents got her just for the school.

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 02-23-2013, 08:13 PM

Alek listened in silence as he stood in the back. Cracking his neck a little from slight stiffness, he nodded once he heard anymore questions were going to be asked. Alek looked out a nearby window wondering what was so dangerous about the yard. A smirk grew on his lips as he came up with a little plan, Alek turned around and leaned against the wall and crossed his arms.

Ivanya listened to the Headmistress as she talked about the girls' dorms. She nodded and turned her head seeing one of the girls, Yukina, fall onto the floor. She blinked and walked over to her and held out her hand. Her body trembling under her long black coat, "A-Are you ok da?" She spoke in her Russian accent.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 02-24-2013, 12:53 AM

Rena rushed over. "You alright dear?" she frowned looking for wounds of some sort ''Are you hurt anywhere princess?"

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-24-2013, 04:10 AM

Gemini knelt down to the girl who had fallen."Did you break anything? I know how to make a splint and wrap it." She said,having first hand experience with all manner of wounds from the farm.

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-24-2013, 05:50 AM

Yukina gently took Ivanya's hand."thanks, im fine",she said getting up and felt a small blush come to her face when the others came over as well. "I'm fine, Im not hurt, just a cluts" , she said laughing nervously. She said and laughed a little at herself. " no need to worrie", she said grinning. Then looking down to her feet she looked up to them. " I am defiantly in need of walking lessons, especially if it evolves high heals"

Hero soon found himself in the training room as well, spotting Alex he grinned a little. "hey there",he said going over looking to the dummy. And whistled. "wow, looks like strong wood, I had a home made one once, didn't last long tho", he said laughing. "Name's Hero, and you're Alex right?", he asked and extended his hand to Alex to shake it.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 02-24-2013, 06:42 AM

Remaining still as Alex stared at the wooden training dummy, he took in a deep breath and exhaled it right back out. He was tasked to protect yet another person of royalty with his life as a way to be tested for him to one day become a prince. Within a matter of moments, he made his way over toward the dummy and placed a single hand back onto it. Steadying his breathing softly, he closed his eyes and began to focus on how much of his strength he would use and onto which parts of the dummy he would use his strength on. In the end, right before he could even bother to throw a single punch or kick onto the dummy, hearing the door to the training room open and close beside him. Alex quickly directed his gaze over toward the entrance, it was another male. If Alex could remember right, the male's name was 'Hero' he seemed to know just as well that the dummies within the room were made of good wood as well. Extending his own hand with a light nod, Alex gave a small smile. "Indeed, my name is Alex. It is nice to meet you Hero. You seem to know how to fight as well, if you know how good condition these are. Are you a knight as well..?"

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-24-2013, 08:21 AM

Gemini smiled."Ah,I know what you mean.I've never worn heels,not once in me-my-life.Gonna be tough to learn!" She said,gesturing to her worn and dirty sneakers,which were clearly her only pair of shoes.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-24-2013, 04:38 PM

Hero smiled. "I was a commoner , but I was brought here to become a knight ", he said calmly. "what about you? are you becoming a knight or a prince?", he asked . "And I didn't mean to interrupt you", he said seeing his swords .

Yukina smiled at her shoes. "Glad I'm not the only one then",she said grinning.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 02-24-2013, 07:05 PM

Being told from Hero that he was actually a commoner that had come to train to one day become a knight. Alex couldn't help but give a small smile as he nodded softly. Becoming a knight wasn't easy neither was becoming a prince, but it seemed to Alex that becoming a knight was going to be more physical discipline as well as mental to train the person to be ready for anything. Alex knew this all too well considering he was a knight himself and he had to go through the rough trainings of becoming one just like everyone else. "I was a knight..I was instructed to go here and learn how to become a prince. To possibility take the side throne beside the king and queen of the kingdom I serve." He explained as he avoided any possible chance of him speaking up about the reason behind why he was going to take the place of the original prince at his kingdom. Noticing as to how Hero's gaze was brought down onto Alex's swords only to apologize for interrupting, he simply shook his head with a light chuckle. "No need to apologize. I wasn't planning to use these anyway..besides, taking a little break before training always does some good."

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 02-24-2013, 07:14 PM

Ivanya smiled softly towards Yukina and slowly up and walked away as the other girls went to see if she was ok. She leaned against the wall like her brother would and closed her eyes lightly.

Alek opened his eyes slowly, hearing some of the boys talking amongst themselves. He turned around and walked towards the window, pressing his finger against the cold glass.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 02-25-2013, 01:15 AM

Thomas walked around a bit, reading from a small book in his hand. Being born a hood-rat, he was not used to being around such wealth and beauty, and resisting the urge to take it. "give it time. Your too be the head of a royal family. Best not to screw up your chance here. "he thought to himself.

Last edited by Andraus; 02-25-2013 at 01:18 AM..

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-25-2013, 03:16 AM

Gemini smiled."Perhaps we can be friends,and help eachother learn." She said.She had never had a female friend before.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-25-2013, 04:45 AM

Yukina linked but smiled brightly. "sure , sounds good to me", she said happily.

Hero blinked. "really?", he said looking around the room still impressed. "This is going to take a while to get use too", he said sighing.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 02-25-2013, 05:40 AM

Taking a look back at Hero as he blinked toward Alex from him just saying that he was a knight that was here to train to one day become a prince. Alex could only tilt his head in reply, was it really that rare find a knight that was being trained to become a prince. Either way, when Hero brought up the fact that it was going to be hard to get used to the new place. A light chuckle escaped his own lips as he nodded on agreeing with him. "Well, why don't you go look around?..it might help you get used to your surroundings and know where everything is, in case of anything happening." He explained with yet another light chuckle before placing a single hand onto the neck area of the training dummy. Knocking on it slightly with his knuckles, Alex pulled back his right arm for a moment and immediately threw a large punch against the wooden dummy. Immediately the wooden training dummy was forced to the floor with a loud thud, the chest area of where Alex had punched was nothing more then a small indent of his fist onto it. "Wow. These are going to be excellent for training after-all, you won't need to hold back anything against these things. Whoever made them, sure knew what they were doing when they crafted them." Alex explained once more as he took a look around the room as well, the strange feeling of being watched came over him for a single moment but soon passed over them. Closing his eyes, he clenched his fist softly. 'Then maybe I can become strong enough..not to let anyone else die.'

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-25-2013, 07:27 AM

Gemini smiled."Ok,good.Oh,you should probably meet Hunter." No sooner had she said that,then Hunter came up to Yukina,stuck his snout in her hair,and sniffed."Hunter! That's rude! Tá mé chomh brón orm,I'm so sorry!" She said,pulling the wolf away."He must like your scent."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-25-2013, 04:57 PM

Yukina laughed."its fine ", she said grinning. "He seems nice", she said happily. " I didn't have a pet to bring with me, otherwise I would have brought one", she said grinning.

Hero laughed some. "that's true',he said and watched him punch the dummy.And blinked when there was only a tiny dent in the dummy. He smiled still."well,I'll be exploring", he said smiling. " see you in class", he said and headed off to explore.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 02-25-2013, 06:17 PM

"Alright girls less talking more walking and don't worry I'll teach you how to walk." Rena smiled and drew herself up and started walking nodding to the groundskeepers who were finishing up the last touchs. "Here we are girls." she waited as a young girl held the door open for them "Thank you." Rena said then allowed to girls to enter. "This is you're dorm you are not to go anywhere near the boys dorm without direct instruction." she gestured to the boys dorm which sat a few feet away. "You're class's will be the same of course though some of you may choose diffrent extra activities." she smiled. "The bottom floor containes the study area a snack area a small kitchen and a sewing room." she nodded to the stairs. "The second floor houses you're rooms, bathrooms and a nurses office just in case. The top floor is my rooms and my office which you can enter any time I am there which is whenever you are in the building." For breakfast you will eat in the small dinning area in the building but lunch shall be in the hall which myself or another teacher shall lead you too. You shall eat there for lunch and dinner learning the fine art of eticate. You will be woken each morning by myself or my helper." she smiled at the young girl who was trying to hid behind her. ''you will get extra points if you are already awake. Each of you will get you're own helper to dress and all that once you're dress's are finished unless of course you brought you're own in which case a girl will be opponted to you right away." she smiled at them "Any questions?"

((the servants are going to be invisible))

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 02-25-2013, 09:17 PM

Watching as how Hero spoke that he was going to go around and explore the area. Alex raised his left arm and waved to him as he left, Alex on the other hand returned his attention onto the wooden dummy in front of him which slowly began to rise back up after being punched to the floor. Slight bits of blood was beginning to drip from Alex's knuckles after the full forced punch he had done on the wood of the training dummy. Taking a look down at his knuckles, he frowned softly and immediately began to throw punches at it left and right. Every few punches he had landed onto the dummy didn't seem to do much other then give it small cracks and dents on some of the spots.
After what seemed like an hour of training, Alex finally came to a stop as he panted heavily. Sweat covered his entire face and blood was dripping off of both his knuckles, his shoes and pants had been ripped off of some spots as parts of his legs and feet were now visible to show that there were blood wounds there as well. The training dummy on the other hand still remained still and looking still brand new as though it hadn't taken any damage whatsoever. All that was different about the dummy was that it had blood covering all over it. Slowly enough, Alex began to limp his way over toward the nearest wall where his swords and his white towel laid on the floor. Sitting himself down onto the floor, he grabbed onto his towel and wiped off the sweat and began to try to wipe off some of blood on his knuckles, feet and legs. Obviously enough, the feeling of wiping off blood on a wound stung deeply as he grunted quietly.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-26-2013, 03:08 AM

Gemini smiled."He is very nice,but he's not a pet.Hunter is a wolf and quite wild." She said,just before the headmistress told them to stop talking.They were led to the dorms,where the headmistress explained the layout,then asked if they had any questions.Gemini raised a hand."Why do we need helpers? Correct me if I'm wrong,but I think we are all old enough to dress ourselves." She said.No one besides her mother had ever seen her naked before,and she wasn't about to make that a habit.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-26-2013, 04:56 AM

Yukina tried to take note of everything that Rena was walking about. She blinked hearing that they were going to have helpers get them ready. Yukina owned two dresses at the most. Everything else were jeans, t-shirts, and outfits she could wear hiking. She wore dresses the odd time, but every day? Let alone to have someone "help" them dress? So queen's and princess never had to do normal things on their own? This really was going to take some getting use to.

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-26-2013, 03:37 PM

Caden frowned at the bit about the food, "why do the food tasters deserve to eat poison in my place, if the food was poisoned why should they die and I live?" he looked down, "I apologize if I am being rude, but it just does not seem right"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 02-27-2013, 01:16 AM

"Princess should not dress themselves you can try but it just doesn't happen you can't lace a corset by yourself or put on all the layers and make sure there right by yourself." Rena frowned at Gemini then smiled "Besides having a maid gives you someone to talk too in the morning and at night. In a castle you will have maid help you dress, bring up you're food, bring water for a bath, and help you in many other ways. Are girls are here to help you get use to that idea and if you can't well you will make someone one lose there job."

Chris sighed "They eat it so that the king doesn't die that is there duty. Kings are very easy targets for assians knights there food comes straight to them without someone to test it and many knights have died because they angered the wrong person." he smield "The easiest way to kill a man is threw his stomach."

Temple
people strive to be better me i'...

Old 02-27-2013, 01:37 AM

Hiruku walked into the male dorm finding a free bed "Dame i'm late I guess I should report to the headmaster to let him know that I arrived late" Hiruku came in with more luggage then all of the men as he set it on his bed he pulled out six of his Katanas as he strapped them to his sides "I wonder if anyone else trains like I do" Hiruku sighed as he also started to pull out a suit of armor Hiruku started to think that he may have brought to much he looked around he didn't really see many men in the dorm "Have classes startd" Hiruku said as he put his kimono on "I guess if i'm already late ill head out side and train as soon as I talk to the headmaster Hiruku left the dorm making his way to the headmasters room and knocking but finding no one so he made his way down stairs finding the training room but not the head master Hiruku made his way around the school before finding the headmaster "Headmaster Chris my name is Hiruku" Hiruku said bowing "please forgive me for being late to something so important".

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-27-2013, 03:35 PM

Caden frowned, still not liking it.

Cassandra tried to stifle a groan, lace, corsets, why had she wanted to come here again?