The Three Sisters of Old
Charmed

.....I am Light,
I am one too strong to fight
Return to Dark, where shadows dwell
You cannot have this Halliwell
Go away and leave my sight
Take with you this Endless Night.....

{intro} [rules] {the skeleton} [the accepted] {the whos who} [the lists] {the other stuff} [reserved] {reserved}

Last edited by sweet_serender159; 11-28-2010 at 08:45 AM..

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to sweet_serender159

Old 11-28-2010, 08:37 AM

the rules

{ o1 } Apply to all Menewsha rules.
{ o1 } PG-13 rating, please.
{ o1 } A profile needs to be PMed to me. If I add you to "the accepted" spot, you're in. :]
{ o1 } You can play up to two characters.
{ o1 } You must post at least two decent sized paragraphs.
{ o1 } One liners are NOT accepted under any circumstances.
{ o1 } Rules are meant to be broken, so anything I have written here is negotiable.
{ o1 } No god-modding. Ever.
{ o1 } Flaming is not allowed.
{ o1 } Purposely hurting other Mene users is just downright cruel. Don't do it.
{ o1 } Let me know when you're going to be MIA.
{ o1 } I reserve the right to drop kick you from the roleplay for NOT obeying these rules.
{ o1 } Inactive users will be warned twice. Third warning and I remove your character (unless otherwise discussed).
{ o1 } I can change these rules whenever I want!

An OOC can be found here.

{intro} [rules] {the skeleton} [the accepted] {the whos who} [the lists] {the other stuff} [reserved] {reserved}

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 11-28-2010, 08:38 AM

the skeleton

You can be whoever you want from the show or original. All races are welcome and you get to choose your layout ^.^ isn't that fun!!

Must include though -

► Character name
► Your Menewsha username
► Age
► Species
► Gender/Sexuality
► An image or very good description
► Personality
► Powers/Weapons
► Weakness(es)

All profiles will also be posted in the OOC

{intro} [[rules] {the skeleton} [the accepted] {the whos who} [the lists] {the other stuff} [reserved] {reserved}

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 11-28-2010, 08:40 AM

the accepted

These are people who have been accepted into the roleplay and may post and do whatever it is they do.

N/A

Have fun XD

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 11-28-2010, 08:41 AM

the whos who

This sections just lists who's who. Full Profiles coming soon

Sweet_serender159 - Paige
thedarkraven - Phoebe
xserenityxninax - Piper

All profiles will also be posted in the OOC

Last edited by sweet_serender159; 11-29-2010 at 04:28 AM..

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 11-28-2010, 08:42 AM

the lists

The Good
N/A - for now

The Bad
N/A - for now

The good, the bad and the unwanted

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 11-28-2010, 08:43 AM

the other stuff

Feel free to ask anything you need. I'll also post randomness in here to

Casue everyone has questions right?

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

the reserved

Because I can

Yeah your jealous of my ninjaness

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

the reserved

Because I'm awsome

Yeah your jealous.

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 11-28-2010, 08:44 AM

open

Go ahead and start!

Yeah your jealous.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 11-28-2010, 10:57 PM

(I saw what happen)

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 11-28-2010, 11:04 PM

{where? In the other thread?}

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 11-29-2010, 03:42 AM

(yes)

thedarkraven
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-29-2010, 03:45 AM

[Phoebe Please. Her Profile was already made in the frickin show, If someone is in this roleplay and knows nothing about the main characters then they are insane. Anyway, Phoebe please!]

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-29-2010, 04:01 AM

(I know piper really well she is my favorite and Prue as well.)

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 11-29-2010, 04:27 AM

{okay so Raven is Pheobe, Nina is Piper and I'll be Paige.}

thedarkraven
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-30-2010, 12:18 AM

[We still need a Leo, And a mass demon XD Agreed?]

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 11-30-2010, 01:35 AM

{Yes we do!
hmm if you want we can start? Or we can double up on characters for now >.<}

thedarkraven
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-30-2010, 01:38 AM

[Ew, I hate that, It holds me back >_< But I guess... -sigh- You start?]

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 11-30-2010, 01:49 AM

{hmm same.
if we start we might be able to get some more people in here. I dont mind starting}

Paige rolled over an tightened her closed eyes. She didn't really want to get out of bed, it was Saturdy after all, her only day off so there was no way she was getting out of bed before at least noon. She could hear the ticking of a Grandfather clock outside in the hall and rolled over and opened one eye to see the small digital clock beside her bed flashing a teasing 9:00am at her. Groaning slightly she heard moving around underneath her in the kitchen and silently hoped there was coffee when she entered the room. Sitting up she rubbed her head and kicked the doona off her to reveal a pair of striped shorts and a white singlet top.
Getting out of bed always sucked for her in the mornings, if she hadit her way she'd stay in bed all day. Not that she was lazy but she would much rather be sleeping than getting up and moving. As she walked out of her room, not bothering to change and brush her hair, she trailed a single perfectly manicured finger across the olden etchings that was place halfway up the pale yellow walls of the second floor. "Just a heads up to anyone downstairs there had better be coffee for me ready!" She yelled as she began to decend the spiral staircase, chuckling slightly to herself.

thedarkraven
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-30-2010, 02:14 AM

Phoebe sat at the kitchen table and read the Bay Mirror with complete attention, her spectacles on the almost to the tip of her noes. "Oh my God!" She randomly ranted at whoever was listening, "The edited my column! Is that legal? Can she take out the most important part of my advice!? That is just-" she growled and rumbled. Tossing the Bay Mirror onto the floor. She took off her glasses and looked up, There was a coffee setting right in front of her, "Thank you Piper," she said as she picked it up, And blew it off slightly, and supped with extreme caution of the heat coming from it. "Mmm! I think Paige is coming to tell us of another demon we need to vanquish... Hey Paige!" She put up a fake smile as if she wasn't just jokingly talking about her right before she walked in.

----------

[Hope the size is enough<3]

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 11-30-2010, 02:24 AM

{No It was good}

Paige walked in and gave Phoebe a small wave before walking over to the table and stealing Phoebe's coffee, "Oh than you! You shouldn't have!" She smiled and winked at her sister, 'If your going to talk about me than the least you can do is give me a drink before you do!" She laughed and sat next to Phoebe, putting her feet underneath her. "I think I know what we are looking for today. I spent all night looking the dude up and I'm pretty sure I know what he is." She put a finger to her lips and looked to the roof, concentration crossing her face, "He is either a Seminus Demon, or...." She looked to Pheobe, "Something we haven't encoutnered before. A Fallen Angel."

thedarkraven
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-30-2010, 02:31 AM

Phoebe set her cup down and waved back, "Hey! That's mine!" Phoebe ranted some more. She stood up to go pour herself another cup, She was wearing long pajama bottoms, White with light blue and light pink vertical tripes, and a tight, belly cut dark blue spaghetti strap. Her hair was in a messy bun.

"A fallen angel? That's a new one..." she pressed the cup up to her lips and made a face at its temperature. "Is he hot?" She was a empath, And she had been feeling that Paige was a bit physically attracted to him, from the picture in the Book of Shadows at least. Phoebe stuck her tongue out at Paige and then picked the Bay Mirror back up and tapper he spectacles back onto her face to read a little more.

----------

[Aha! My gold amount is gaining on you Sophie!! and this is purely from posts! I wanna have a race with you on seeing who can get the most purely based on posts, I'll stop the games. Okay? ^___^ This should be very interesting if you accept. If you do, We should see who can make 1000g off of only posts, no donations! No games!! No sale backs!!! Just posts!! Okay?]

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 11-30-2010, 02:39 AM

{LOL omg yes!!!! hahaha but I'm warning you I've got a few threads going right now so I'm getting gold fast hahahaha}

Paige took a sip and almost choked, "Is he hot?" She laughed nervously, "Ummmm I don't know." Of course we has hot! Who in their right mind didn't think a Fallen Angel, real or not, was hot? Taking another sip she tried to calm herself down, sure she had the hots for him, sure she wouldn't mind being taken away by him, but when it came down to it, they needed to find him and decide whether to kill him or not, depending on his intentions. And from what Paige had seen when she last encoutnted him, they couldn't be good.

thedarkraven
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-30-2010, 02:47 AM

[Then I can play games? XD]

Phoebe chuckled, feeling everything Paige was, "You better be careful Paige, The demon type is a bad type... I mean, Who knows? He could take you, Get you pregnant, and make you Queen of the Underworld for all you know..." Phoebe felt a little guilty bringing up a past ex, and love of her life, yet again, But this was the perfect time to put a joke about something in the conversation. "No, Seriously, You encountered him? Paige, Why didn't you tell us?" She looked a bit worried, and dropped the Bay Mirror again, "That bitch! She edited everything in everyone's area?! She has no right! She has no experience in writing what so ever!" Phoebe felt as though she was done with reading this paper at the moment again, And through it on the floor again in a furious rampage.

"I ought a march my happy self down there right now and give her a piece of my mind... I should... I should... Turn her into a turkey!!" Phoebe felt guilty yet again, "No no, I take it back, A pig! She is a p- BETTER!! A chicken, Since that's what she is! She couldn't even tell us she was," She looked at Paige, "Wanna help me turn Elyse into a chicken?"

Phoebe glowed with thought, and snickered that she had come up with the plan to do so.